SexoutNG Amra72 Animations Resources for modders

Amra, if you're paying attention to the thread, please upload your blend files so all of this can get fixed once and for all. The rest of us all share our "source code", be it for mods or utilities like NVSE, even Blender is open source. It would really help if animators did so as well.

What do I do, then?

I believe if you release the "blend files" (animation source files used to create these animations)  the rest can be taken care of in time. No more issues or conflicts and all the animations used in Sexout would be compatible. If any minor changes occur in the future they can be fixed using those files if I understand the process correctly.

Odessa and I are working on a new plugin compatible with sexout (a new sexout API) to provide it with additional animations without overwriting things. The blend file issue isn't related. Having them would allow me (or someone) to fix the issues that prevent the animations from being included with sexout itself.

Odessa and I are working on a new plugin compatible with sexout (a new sexout API) to provide it with additional animations without overwriting things. The blend file issue isn't related. Having them would allow me (or someone) to fix the issues that prevent the animations from being included with sexout itself.

having the blend files  would be the ideal solution wouldn't it? Otherwise there still would be alignment issues between sexout and Arma's animations.. correct?

Regardless of if you've stopped making animations for FNV I'd like to thank you Amra.

Though not for what you think, I was snooping through your animations you've been making for the Sims and came across the video you posted for Gesaffelstein - Pursuit...

That shit is fucking awesome man, Gesaffelstein kicks ARSE.

I dont understand, i want to install those new animations but the old Sexout animations will be gone?

Yes as I understand it they will overwrite the old Sexout animations that are similar to the ones you are going to be using from Arma currently. Pride has stated that he is working on a solution where you can choose the animations that you wish to use. I believe that will solve the problem of the overwriting of the older Sexout Animations.

I dont understand, i want to install those new animations but the old Sexout animations will be gone?

Yes as I understand it they will overwrite the old Sexout animations that are similar to the ones you are going to be using from Arma currently. Pride has stated that he is working on a solution where you can choose the animations that you wish to use. I believe that will solve the problem of the overwriting of the older Sexout Animations.

Damn, too late xD, i already installed it, i will need to install Sexout again when you guys release your solution? xD

If you want the new features, yes. That's how it goes when there's an update.

i got the new animations and old animations, it works great for me idk the problem to other people , but the male body is fucked up after i installed a male body recommended by the creator of those animations :(

i got the new animations and old animations, it works great for me idk the problem to other people , but the male body is fucked up after i installed a male body recommended by the creator of those animations :(

Define "fucked up".

I installed sexout bodies and installed amras Breeze version and i have no issue at all.

In the future provide some more details other than "fucked up" so people can actually help you :)

Guest Devianza

Actually, I prefer having the option to overwrite as many of the old animations as possible.  The older animations all involve the npc and pc with a static facial expression, Amra has actually animated their facial reactions, much like he has done with his Sims 3 mods.  And like his Sims 3 animations for the Kicker mod are the best animations out there for the Sims 3, his NV animations are easily the best out there for NV.

In short, if Amra is paying attention, I hope he doesn't remove the animations because I sometimes lose my backup files and I'd hate to go back to using those older animations. 

Actually, MCM customization of the animation selection is coming, so the new system will allow you to 'overwrite' (disable) as many of the old animations as you want, instead of just 40, and you will get 21 extra Amra animations too.

In short, everyone will be happier with the new system, whatever your opinions on the situation are.

Use the new option to turn off the Sexout's provided body suit. Then you will only use the recommended body's assets. Try that first to resolve the most likely problem. If it is still "fucked up" then might be something to do with your installation and shouldn't have anything to do with SexoutNG.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to make animation for sexout  you have  request?

Yes, just one, I want your babies!  :P

But seriously, I think one of my previous posts covered most of my desires:

In short

- Sideways anal spooning

- Reverse cowgirl anal (well, not reverse, more of anal riding - see link above)

- MMF standing double penetration

- Maybe a FF 69 (like your The Sims version) would also be nice!

The current sexout beta has a breezes mesh weighted for the astymma skeleton. If you use that, I can include the animations directly in sexout. If you use the same one you've been using, Odessa should be able to include it in the upcoming plugin no problem. Anything else and it's up to you to create a plugin to add it to the sexout registry once the current beta is released and the API is published.

Whatever you do, please don't just start overwriting the sexout animation KFs again. You can do what want with your animation and mod, but if that happens again, I'll move the anims in sexout to break it -- intentionally this time.

Guest Devianza

Whatever you do, please don't just start overwriting the sexout animation KFs again. You can do what want with your animation and mod, but if that happens again, I'll move the anims in sexout to break it -- intentionally this time.

With all due respect, Sexout now has a very talented animator and instead of making things easier for him by just allowing him to overwrite the really bad animations, you want to intentionally break things so that his superior animations don't work?

To be fair, I don't know what goes into the NG mod, maybe what he does causes problems for the mod itself due to how its coded, but before Amra's animations broke due to the latest NG, everything was working fine on my end. 

Again, I'm not disrespecting your work and I think NG is a great mod, I just don't get why NG can't allow people to overwrite the animations they don't want.  Does it break the mod? 

Sorry to interfere in what's none of my business really but from what I've seen in the Sexout beta thread disabling existing animations as desired should be possible shortly. 

It's a modder's prerogative to change their work as they see fit.  Anyone who alters an existing mod should do so within the confines of the modder's wishes.  As far as I've seen Pride's gone out of his way to help anyone who wishes to get involved with Sexout in whatever way possible, both through direct help, adding features to Sexout and by allowing backwards compatibility where possible.

They said it's being dealt with a few posts back and I know theres an animation API in the works so I don't see the point in making a big deal out of nothing.  :P

Indeed, there isn't a problem here; if Amra uses the weighed Breezes mesh (which Sexout uses) - Sexout can naturally handle it by default. If Amra uses his "default" one, Odessa can include it in the new SexoutNG version. Unless I've misunderstood something terribly here, Pride can accommodate Amra's current setup but is only asking that he not go about overwriting existing KFs, which is fair enough. 

Guest Devianza

The thing is, as it stands right now, Amra is hands down the best animator for not only New Vegas but the Sims 3.  The mans work has gotten people to download the Sism 3, which is a pretty silly game but they want to use his mdos so they do it, and he's gotten people to come back to New Vegas, while begging him to make animations for Skyrim.  In short, I think quite a few people are spooked that AMra may just say "screw it". 

Personally, I  respect the work of both modders and I'd like to see them work together but I have a feeling Amra likes to do his own thing.