SexoutNG Amra72 Animations Resources for modders

I am so ignorant re use of nifscope that there is no way I can fix that. I did open the file in nifscope but could not figure out how to find meshes.

Well you're one step ahead of me, I've never even installed Nifscope.  I modify clothing textures using Gimp but when it comes altering meshes, I'm totally in the dark.  But that's ok, someone emailed me Amra's penis mod and I tossed that in and something seems different.  It seems to change depending on which animation is triggered while in the past, I don't remember it changing.  By changing I mean it seems to animate differently than normal, its almost like its switching from the penis in Sexout Bodies to Amra's depending on the animation. 

And I think I realized why that may be the case, I think I forgot to uninstall sexout bodies and go back to the original breeze mod. 

Shall fix now...

I am so ignorant re use of nifscope that there is no way I can fix that. I did open the file in nifscope but could not figure out how to find meshes.

Well you're one step ahead of me, I've never even installed Nifscope.  I modify clothing textures using Gimp but when it comes altering meshes, I'm totally in the dark.  But that's ok, someone emailed me Amra's penis mod and I tossed that in and something seems different.  It seems to change depending on which animation is triggered while in the past, I don't remember it changing.  By changing I mean it seems to animate differently than normal, its almost like its switching from the penis in Sexout Bodies to Amra's depending on the animation. 

And I think I realized why that may be the case, I think I forgot to uninstall sexout bodies and go back to the original breeze mod. 

Shall fix now...

Nifscope is wasting space on my computer. I do not even have Gimp installed. Amra's penis mod does as you describe-changes to accommodate various animations, sometimes in ways even John Holmes would envy. If I had my druthers, I would use Kendo2's but neither my Roberto Duran or Muhammad Ali character can abide having a porcelain pee pee.

Hello Am72.

I met some problems...

1.why isn't there any new additional position appears though I put the .kf files in the document, and esp activated?

2.in 201a/b and 202a/b. Although I switch different position files to replace those 2 sets. It doesn't affect giver's pose! It's weird...only taker's poses change...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

WTF

What? What did I miss?

I think I missed something too.  Is that a new animation posted today?  I just got back to playing FNV and I'm not sure which animations I've seen and haven't seen.

edit: Looked again at date.  Nice Amra.  That looks awesome.  Thank you!

• 1 month later...

You might want to ask Mailamea, she was working on bouncing butt skeletons for FNV a while ago. 

That was way back long ago, I think i lost those files, what I did is added duplicated breast bones attached it in the buttock area.

Result? It works Like my BBB+BB mod in oblivion, never did release it cause of how judgmental people reacted on that mod for oblivion where the bounce will act like a breast bounce, since i suck at adding a bounce node in skeleton.nif and people need to recreate animations that uses the new butt bone.

So long story short , its been 7 YEARS and there is no butt bounce in fallout 3/NV and yes fallout 4 "YET"

• 10 months later...

Thank you for your excellent animations Amra72

Sorry for the dumb questions, I did read through the thread, but may have missed something.

Where do I find your 3P animations for 5101 v2  and 5102 ?

(Only going by the images in the 1st post for the names.)

All the other animations I wanted to use I found trouble free.

I looked through your modders resource 0.14 and that only has the current 3P idles.

I also looked through Sexout from v95 , 96 and v97

But I can't seem to find those 2 animations of yours.

Am I to late to the party or they are no longer around or I'm just looking in the wrong place?

TYIA for any input.

• 5 months later...