SexoutNG Amra72 Animations Resources for modders

No, there's no merging necessary.  Like I said, Amra's animations merely overwrite pre-existing sexout animations so when Sexout Sex randomly picks an animation, if it is one of the animations that Amra's animations overwrote, one of Amra's animations will play. 

That is if you properly installed Amra's animations.  Like I said, you would know because your pc would have asked you if it was ok to overwrite numerous files. 

What exactly are the new positions? I think I might be missing them... 

I still have the normal options (ei vaginal, anal, licking, blowjob)  

I don't see anything that was shown on the pictures (footjob, tri-rubbing, ect)

Amra has done quite a few newer vaginal, anal, and oral animations.  The way to tell them apart from the others is that Amra's, the mouth of the PC is always open and they have more fluid movement.  As for the footjob, titjob, and rubbing animations, not every sexout mod will allow you to access them, like I don't think Sexout hookups does.  However, Odessa's version of Sexoutsex (the full version) will give the player two dialogue options with the npc, and one of them opens another window of dialog options and those will include giving the npc a foot job, titjob, kissing, and other things.

You just have to play around with the dialog options with sexoutsex and you'll find them.

Amra has done quite a few newer vaginal, anal, and oral animations.  The way to tell them apart from the others is that Amra's, the mouth of the PC is always open and they have more fluid movement.  As for the footjob, titjob, and rubbing animations, not every sexout mod will allow you to access them, like I don't think Sexout hookups does.  However, Odessa's version of Sexoutsex (the full version) will give the player two dialogue options with the npc, and one of them opens another window of dialog options and those will include giving the npc a foot job, titjob, kissing, and other things.

You just have to play around with the dialog options with sexoutsex and you'll find them.

Alright, I'll tinker around with it and give it a shot.

EDIT: Agh, I've been messing around with it but I only see one option that leads to either oral, anal, vaginal, or licking; I can't seem to find the one that initiates the others...

It was ChancellorKremlin that maintains SexoutSex and added the Amra animations it.

..However, I have created a test .esp by taking his SexoutSex, cutting out everything except the animations, and adding the 6 extra ones that were missing.

Here are the animation numbers included:

x1-10 imported from sexout sex. Note, these numbers are in the sexout temporary range and may change some day.

10001 : 2P Hard Blowjob
10002 : 2P HandJob
10003 : 2P Stand Kiss Handjob -  MF
10004 : AJ Kiss
10005 : 2P Stand Kiss Face to face Thigh Play

10006 : 2P TitsJob On the floor
10007 : 3P HandJob
10008 : 2P laying FootJob
10009 : 2P Stand Kiss fingering - FF V2
10010 : 2P FF TribBump

10051 : 2P Stand FootJob
10052 : 2P FF Scissors

10301 : 3P Blowjob
10302 : 3P FFM
10303 : 3P MFF Doggy

10501 : Gecko anim

To test these in game, you need to either make a mod, or call the animation via the console, something like:

Player.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::CallVer" 1
Player.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::Anim" XXXXX (as above, eg: 10001 for some irrumatio)
Player.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" XXXXXXX (form id, click some actor and copy the code)
Player.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorB" Player
Player.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorC" XXXXXXX (if its a 3P anim)
Player.CIOS XX0027A8 (SexoutNGBegin Spell, code is printed to console on load)

post-158171-0-36051300-1420293056_thumb.jpg  post-158171-0-06877700-1420293063_thumb.jpg

---

Thanks for your great work Amra :), especially the foreplay and hand job ones, they are just what I needed for some soliciting scenes.

---

Update: From v5.3, Soliciting now uses these if you load the .esp in this post.

Update: All Amra's animations have now been merged into Sexout.esm stable, no additional .esps or packages are required.

Well, I was going to post a "help me" but I finally figured out my problem.

Figured I'd post this anyways since someone else may have my issue and find resolution here.

I also had a penis stretching to some arbitrary point far far beyond the scope of the scene (i.e. it shot out to like 500 meters below the ground)

One solution I found was to simply not install Amra's male patch, but it's not really a "fix" because then nothing lines up right, and it doesn't all work the way it's meant to. It does however stop the infinidicks.

After struggling with it for a while trying to figure out what I'd done that would mess it up like this, trying Roberts instead w/the patch for roberts, and a few other things such as total reinstall of amra's, Sexout, and the bodies...

I removed the Type N Body Replacer linked in the recommmended links. This solved my issue. I don't know what the body replacer does exactly that messes with it... But it did fix the problem. However, then I had to figure out a way to get the body I wanted [and I had actually quite liked the Type N - I don't really like it when the breasts are larger than a human skull :P

So, since I use Mod Organizer I wound up installing the compatibility skeleton twice -- once where it normally is, and then again at the end of my mod list - this time immediately after the Type N body.

So:

*Stuff*

Skeleton

*Stuff*

Sexout

*Stuff*

Type N

Skeleton (again)

Amra Male Patch

Amra

Everything now works fine, and I hope that this helps anyone else out there who runs into my problem despite the fact that they already have the proper skeleton installed. [i guess Type N overwrites *something* it shouldn't - or at least something that messes up Amra's male patches]

Have a good night everyone :sleepy:

• 2 weeks later...

has there been a recent change to skeleton requirements that I haven't seen? I recently installed Colito Ergo Sum to for NV with the breeze compatibility patch and since then the penis no longer animates to match the primary animation. The animation itself plays fine (M/F, FF) but the damn 'bone' stays static like the standard Sexout/Breeze nude suit.

Went and uninstalled CES and reinstalled the listed BNB compatibility skeleton and then Amra's .42 animation package and yet, still standard penis action, not animated to match.

I know my way around load lists and such, but my last known good load was prior the CES load, so load is fine. I just cant figure out why once I rolled back im still seeing the good old static sexout/Breeze dick. Once CES was uninstalled, the BNB skeleton and Amra .42 was reinstalled, it should have restored everything to normal.

Suggestions? not game breaking I suppose but damn annoying to have these great animations look like crap because of a male skeleton that doesn't want to change.

Just driving me nuts because I cant find where its overwriting. Looking at the CES file structure, the skeleton the mod uses is in its own folder, not the _male folder, so I don't know.

As far as version .42, is there supposed to be a skeleton included in that? I dug through the files for that and I didn't see one, which would certainly explain why after several re-installations I still see the default breeze body being used vs. the animated bits. Or does the required BNB skeleton supposed to handle everything. Maybe I'm chasing the wrong thing here.

Just driving me nuts because I cant find where its overwriting. Looking at the CES file structure, the skeleton the mod uses is in its own folder, not the _male folder, so I don't know.

As far as version .42, is there supposed to be a skeleton included in that? I dug through the files for that and I didn't see one, which would certainly explain why after several re-installations I still see the default breeze body being used vs. the animated bits. Or does the required BNB skeleton supposed to handle everything. Maybe I'm chasing the wrong thing here.

Did you download the file called Patch Amra72 outfitmerect Breeze.rar? I use that and do not have the problem you describe. I do have some alignment issues with some of the older animations which can usually be fixed with sexout positioning. I do not use CES, however. I was just going to suggest that if you have not installed that patch, you may consider giving it a try.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Understand that some of those filenames will be changing again. There are several where one of the 'dupes' that was removed was actually the 'original' that I wanted to keep, but the dupe finder (which also does the deleting) did not let me specify any sorting options or anything to take care of the issue. For example 1302a was kept but 1301a and 1201a were removed. I would have preferred to keep 1201 (the lowest number) but didn't have the option. Now that the dupes are gone I can quickly find all the IDLEs using any given file, and then change them (and rename the file) to match the lowest number.

A few didn't even get numbers -- e.g. 9.kf was removed but it's duplicate, 'fist-ass.kf' was kept -- not what I wanted. ;)

If Amra or someone else undertakes fixing these, I recommend you subscribe to the sexout beta thread as well. When the next round of renaming occurs, it will be announced there, just like it was this time.

-------

Amra, if you're paying attention to the thread, please upload your blend files so all of this can get fixed once and for all. The rest of us all share our "source code", be it for mods or utilities like NVSE, even Blender is open source. It would really help if animators did so as well.

Ok I understand

I can not fix the issues for now

I have not much free time and I work on the sims.

I will remove animations pack of the download section and let only Resources for modders

I would do new animations later may be

when you have finished your work.

Maybe you can use this one

Revision 203 401

attachicon.gifAmra72_anim_Revision_For_Breezes_Default_Body.rar

Removing stuff? What? Noooooo!  We love your stuff Amra!  I understand there are some issues with stuff, but no one has to use this if they have an issue.  If you don't want to fix stuff, don't.  If you don't have the time, don't worry.  Work on it when you want.  Have fun.  I don't know how to use the modders resource stuff.  Maybe it's easy, maybe not.  A lot of people enjoy your works and like them as they are. 

I know no one is demanding you do anything.  I'm just saying do what you want, when you want.  We appreciate the awesome work you contribute.  I'd hate to see you give up on Fallout NV forever.

Take care Amra.

Yeah, the replacer gave you 40 new anims, but you lost 40 old ones. Amra also made 21 more modders resources/alternatives you probably never saw. I currently have all 61 of these in my game without losing any of the originals. If you do want to lose all or some of the originals, customizing the random picker will probably be possible some day too.

In short: Don't panic, things are going to get a whole lot better for everyone, not worse.

Everybody relax. Odessa and I have this under control... I think.

Yeah, the replacer gave you 40 new anims, but you lost 40 old ones. Amra also made 21 more modders resources/alternatives you probably never saw. I currently have all 61 of these in my game without losing any of the originals. If you do want to lose all or some of the originals, customizing the random picker will probably be possible some day too.

In short: Don't panic, things are going to get a whole lot better for everyone, not worse.

:heart: