SexoutNG Amra72 Animations Resources for modders

@NismoMan.

No problems. I think we all know where you were going with that. I agree it would be useful. I was just joking since he is so busy with various animations and such to stop to make a tutorial .. would take him further away from those awesome animations he makes. :D

Yeah... hey, can we clone him? Three Amra's! One that plays and mod for SIMS, one to create FNV Anims and one who can grace us with his divine teachings?  :D

Amra really is one of a kind :)

Yep..

Guest Devocracy

I'm torn on which animations I like better, the ones Amra has made for TS3 or the ones for New Vegas.  Both are great but the great thing about Kicker's mod, you can switch animations on the fly, while with Sexout, its just a random thing.  I think there's a wip mod that says something about adding the ability to switch sexout animations on the fly but I still need to read the entire post.

I'm torn on which animations I like better, the ones Amra has made for TS3 or the ones for New Vegas.  Both are great but the great thing about Kicker's mod, you can switch animations on the fly, while with Sexout, its just a random thing.  I think there's a wip mod that says something about adding the ability to switch sexout animations on the fly but I still need to read the entire post.

this work fine maybe you get some wtf moments but still works http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39601-sexout-pos-switch/

this work fine maybe you get some wtf moments but still works http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39601-sexout-pos-switch/

Yeah, I really think Sexout should integrate Sexout Positioning and Pos Switch in its code, would be something like Skyrim's Sexlab you know, saves a couple of esp spots in the process and ensures maximum compatibility with Sexout. Maybe in future updates? :D

Sexout Positioning Switch screws up the penis for Amra's animations; it's not something I'd

suggest using if you like Amra's work, unless it gets fixed.

Ah, thanks for the headsup. I didn't get around to trying it because I'm somewhere between 135/6 esp's already :unsure: . 

hey i really hate to e the one person who makes requests but could you please make creature animations particularly dogs, deathclaws and feral ghouls as in all honesty these are currently incredibly basic and buggy  im sorry for making such a request but your very talented and if i could do have the job you do id make them myself and thank you for reading this :)

@WearableNine

same here, but i somehow manage to watch and enjoy Akira (the original)

Now Akira was one of those I really enjoyed. But now that I think about, lots of the older animes (mostly the popular ones) taught us about life or made us question ourselves, question those around us and question life. These days, most of them are just for pure entertainment.

I'm learning to animate myself and you're animations are the best I've seen :). I was just wondering how you make them so fluid/if you had any general tips on how the animate well.

I'm already able to use inverse kennetics, but my techniques are somewhat lacking.

You're going to have to elaborate a bit. 

I take it you have all the mandatory sexout mods installed properly and you're just asking how to get these new animations to work, right?

As long as you follow the instructions perfectly, you'll get prompted to overwrite numerous files which I'm sure you ok'd.

If you did that, the animations should work.  The thing to keep in mind is that Sexout picks animations at random so it may take a few tries until you see one of Amra's animations. 

But I'm just taking a shot in the dark since you didn't clarify if you couldn't get Amra's animations to work, or if you can't get any animations to work.

You're going to have to elaborate a bit. 

I take it you have all the mandatory sexout mods installed properly and you're just asking how to get these new animations to work, right?

As long as you follow the instructions perfectly, you'll get prompted to overwrite numerous files which I'm sure you ok'd.

If you did that, the animations should work.  The thing to keep in mind is that Sexout picks animations at random so it may take a few tries until you see one of Amra's animations. 

But I'm just taking a shot in the dark since you didn't clarify if you couldn't get Amra's animations to work, or if you can't get any animations to work.

Sorry, the required mods?

I followed the instructions on the FAQ and the Wiki page. I also installed Sexout Lite to check of it worked (which it did) as well as that press x to sex thingy (sorry, spacing on the name..) 

I was just curious as to how to initiate Amra's animations. I'm pretty sure I installed it properly too. 

Try using the full version of sexout sex instead of sexout lite and see if that helps, just remember to disable sexout lite before enabling the full version. 

I've never used sexout lite so I have no clue if it has any issues with Amra's animations.

Alright, so I just installed Sexout Sex; do I have to merge Sexout Sex zip with Amra's animations? I just dropped them both in with FOMM. I have no idea how to trigger Amra's animations; I'm so lost @-@

No, there's no merging necessary.  Like I said, Amra's animations merely overwrite pre-existing sexout animations so when Sexout Sex randomly picks an animation, if it is one of the animations that Amra's animations overwrote, one of Amra's animations will play. 

That is if you properly installed Amra's animations.  Like I said, you would know because your pc would have asked you if it was ok to overwrite numerous files.