SexoutNG Amra72 Animations Resources for modders

(s)he is having too much fun with the Sims 3. Sims needs some love too. :)

I'm wondering if this is some kind of semantic trick - does he mean he'll come back when he has more skills or that he has more skills and is coming back?

DAMN YOU GRAMMAR!

But seriously Amra, how much do you want for custom anims? Fiddy? Two-fiddy? Name your price!

I'm wondering if this is some kind of semantic trick - does he mean he'll come back when he has more skills or that he has more skills and is coming back?

DAMN YOU GRAMMAR!

But seriously Amra, how much do you want for custom anims? Fiddy? Two-fiddy? Name your price!

Have you seen the new stuff he's done for sims? I'd say he has more 'leet skillz' already.

Any more and my computer might as well just fucken suck me off while I'm playing FO, seriously. :P

Besides, don't crush my hopes. Amra's coming back, he is!!... Hopefully.

DAMN YOU GRAMMAR!

Have you seen the new stuff he's done for sims? I'd say he has more 'leet skillz' already.

Any more and my computer might as well just fucken suck me off while I'm playing FO, seriously. :P

Besides, don't crush my hopes. Amra's coming back, he is!!... Hopefully.

*stares into the horizon...*

I think I see a silhouette, could it be?!  :blink:  

The Almighty Amra! Deadly in both, the art of animation and stealth!!  :D (I seriously didn't see that response coming, lol)

BTW Amra, what do you use to animate? 3dsmax? maybe you can write a simple tutorial for us simpletons on how to animate and export Sexout Anims? I bet that many eager souls here are ready to help you out in creating animations for FNV if someone showed them the way :)

it might take sometime I know, but think about it, teach a man how to fish and he'll never be hungry again  ;)

Regardless, it's really great to have you around again Amra  ^_^

You think you can do as well

even with a tutorial

@Arma72

I don't think many can do as well even with a tutorial.

However with a tutorial others can learn. In the end gain a better appreciation for the efforts and skills of those that animate than they already have. ;)

@everybody..

Does the members really .. really want him to make a tutorial? . I mean if he is writing a tutorial.. he wouldn't be animating :P There are loads of basic tutorials for both Blender and 3dMax. At least enough to get the feet wet. ;) I for one is perfectly happy with everything he has / and does do.

@Amra , we might not be able to create animations as good as yours by no means, Some could even use what they learn to do things you might not be interested in, you know. But really man, I mean c'mon we're no Amra ;)

@ritualclarity , True, there are tutorials that I've hunted down on youtube, forums and whatnot, none go as far as to give you a good explanation of a proper sexout workflow (AFAIK). Also, it's just that animators are a rarity, if others are willing to learn the creation of a basic sexout animation cycle and how to properly export it, they would definitely help this community later on, you know, new blood and all :)

Heck.. Amra, Gone, Zaz, Arrok, Zynsch, Bleagh, Donkey to name a few are such an inspiration to all of us and we only aspire to try and add to what they did for LL :)

In the end, Amra has to be ok with it. He is under no obligation to do it at all and we all understand how busy people can get, so no pressure there :)

it's just that we love Amra's work so much that we can't help but want to animate, lol.

Again, no obligation, it was just a suggestion I threw in good faith with no negative outcomes, if he'll do it, great, we can learn, if he can't, we'll still get more animations from the amazing Amra ;)

Amras animations really took sexout to a whole new level. I appreciate the old animations for what they were back then and the work the predecessors of the sexout community had put in animation wise but man... Amra's stuff were really miles ahead. And while I understand that he doesnt want to babysit us and create content for a game he doesn't play I really don't see the same adult gaming potential in the sims games... Not graphics- or storywise. To each their own I suppose.

@NismoMan.

No problems. I think we all know where you were going with that. I agree it would be useful. I was just joking since he is so busy with various animations and such to stop to make a tutorial .. would take him further away from those awesome animations he makes. :D

Yeah... hey, can we clone him? Three Amra's! One that plays and mod for SIMS, one to create FNV Anims and one who can grace us with his divine teachings?  :D