SexoutNG Amra72 Animations Resources for modders

Since Amra is making some female oral sex replacers, and he knows

how to make mouths open, we need some tongues in those open mouths.

There's a tongue in the Zaz animations, and there's a tongue that can be

separated from the ring gag in Spectrum's toy pack. Is there a 'tongue'

bone in Astymma's skeleton? Could we get one added if we asked him nicely?

This is the tongue I separated from the ring gag, with a little Positioning magic.

post-144391-0-41420200-1406857396_thumb.jpg

The body is an 'experimental' 'reasonably muscled' option for

type 3 which is available for download down at the bottom of

the New Vegas Muscle mod page on the Nexus. Texture is

either Dimon's or something else, that I added freckles and

the more detailed areolas from the Muscle Girl skin to in

Photoshop. The next thing I'll do will be to get enough of an

understanding of Blender to make the nipples much larger.

@panthercom-what is the female body? Never seen textures like that.

A little confused...I used Type 3M body which doesn't require the actual BNB skeleton.nif other than the one included in Sexout. Would I still need to get the BNB skeleton.nif file from here or the Nexus to get these new anims to work or will they work with my current Type3M mesh?

Here is a new Cow girl for new Vegas:

605 CowGirl:

post-160974-0-76955100-1407254328_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-58950300-1407254335_thumb.jpg

Clip:

NewCowGirlPlusBounce(Clip).7z

Animation files:

CowGirlStyle(Animation Only).7z

601 DoggyStyle:

post-160974-0-37701700-1407318153_thumb.jpg

Clip:

601DoggyStyle(Clip Only).7z

Animation files:

601DoggyStyle(Animation Files Only).7z

Don't mind the fraps clip i got small set back when my video card got smoked so i am currently working on my crappy on-board video card. Till i have saved enough to buy new decent video card.

Right now i found a way to make the bounce of the breast look more like oblivion and am just using cyclic animations so i wont have to make the bounce frame by frame like i used to this will save me lot of time.

A little confused...I used Type 3M body which doesn't require the actual BNB skeleton.nif other than the one included in Sexout. Would I still need to get the BNB skeleton.nif file from here or the Nexus to get these new anims to work or will they work with my current Type3M mesh?

Even if you use a body with no bounce enabled you should still use this skeleton as it is considered the defacto standard at this point.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45229/?

Even if you use a body with no bounce enabled you should still use this skeleton as it is considered the defacto standard at this point.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45229/?

They should work just fine, but you will miss out on the great work of arma in reguards to the animated penis which makes his animations all the more fun. i would refer you to the main sexout post which states in its requirements for the bnb faff compatible skeleton. This does not mean you need bnb body but the skeleton is what everyone modding sexout is using and by extension all animations are designed to be used with said skeleton. I would suggest you use it to avoid potential missing bones in future animations.

Guest tomm434

Whoah. THis would be hard to implement. I know no possible way to detect a wall and set appropriate place and angle by script (Well it's possible but very hard and tedious). So I think this will be used by modders who created a marker before calling Sexout.

Also - this anim is awesome!

Have the animation spawn a chair, like what is done with the props

in the ZAZ animations. Or do a new ZAZ animation, the creator seems

pretty cool, he'd probably support that.

Some new Wall and floor animation:

Blender has many constrains witch only now i started to use seem the possibilities are endless.

Hmm, doesn't Sexout have a function to specify the X/Y/Z co-ordinates of an act? Can it be done?

Then basically if a plugin calls wall/bench/ceiling sex it would be responsible for giving those co-ordinates and angle facing to Sexout to make it work.

The mesh you seen the hands attached too is solid object, the floor constrains will force the hands on the object without making it go through it. So it could also bounce from it theoretically. But never through it.

The feet also have 2 solid object with floor constrains. So the feet never clips with this mesh. I am not sure yet about in game i could make it an invisible mesh attached to the hands to when the animation plays you see only the hands but the floor mesh is invisible so in game it will look more natural that way when in game the feet never goes underground like could happen now when animation plays normally.

Nice to see FNV animations still going strong. Good Stuff.

Me too. FNV animators seem to be light years ahead of those in Skyrim. There are probably technical reasons for this difference which I do not understand. I think I recall a comment (perhaps by Prideslayer) that Oblivion animations were superior to all. Even if that is so, I cannot bring myself to play that game anymore.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks Great (as usual) Amra!

That animation is amazing Amra!

Do you think there's any chance you can make that for two males and one female, like 5301? 

5301_a_vag_c_ass.png

In fact, I think all of the current 3p anims could use some of your magic  ;)

I couldn't agre more, especially the reverse cowgirl DP.