So, recently the mod has stopped working for me, as in I can still give NPC's Shlongs via the menu but they aren't spawning with them by default anymore, they're all defaulting to the default underwear wearing one instead of naked, does anyone know what might be causing this?

45 minutes ago, Maned Wolf said:

So, recently the mod has stopped working for me, as in I can still give NPC's Shlongs via the menu but they aren't spawning with them by default anymore, they're all defaulting to the default underwear wearing one instead of naked, does anyone know what might be causing this?

I suspect this has something to do with your load order. Simply put, SoS should load before any male skin textures you use such as SAM or Male Tempered Skins. The male texture mod should load AFTER SoS, essentially overwriting it. Next, the XPMSSE Skeleton should load LAST in the load order, overwriting both SoS and any Male Skin Textures you may have. Hopefully, that might fix your issues.

4 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

I suspect this has something to do with your load order. Simply put, SoS should load before any male skin textures you use such as SAM or Male Tempered Skins. The male texture mod should load AFTER SoS, essentially overwriting it. Next, the XPMSSE Skeleton should load LAST in the load order, overwriting both SoS and any Male Skin Textures you may have. Hopefully, that might fix your issues.

Thanks, I'll try fiddling with the load order.

58 minutes ago, prinyo said:

This is not a load order, but an install order issue.

Reinstall XPMSSE and let it overwrite everything it wants to.

The install order becomes the load order through installation. That's why I asked him about which mod manager he's using. Maned Wolf should have installed SoS then installed any skins, letting it overwrite SoS, then installed XPMSSE and let it overwrite everything as you said. So, essentially you're right....but, the best way is to reinstall everything. Just re-installing XPMSSE alone may not fix his issue. In my experience, having underwear showing on the nude male body is caused by any male skins not overwriting SoS.

1 hour ago, Sandatharius said:

The install order becomes the load order through installation. That's why I asked him about which mod manager he's using. Maned Wolf should have installed SoS then installed any skins, letting it overwrite SoS, then installed XPMSSE and let it overwrite everything as you said. So, essentially you're right....but, the best way is to reinstall everything. Just re-installing XPMSSE alone may not fix his issue. In my experience, having underwear showing on the nude male body is caused by any male skins not overwriting SoS.

The load order refers to the order the esm/esp files are loaded. The install order (for MO - the order in the left panel, for Vortex I guess it is the deploy order, but not really sure) is about how the assets of different mods overwrite each-other.

From what he said my understanding is that when he assigns a schlong in the MCM the underwear disappears. So it is not a texture problem, as in this case the underwear will stay in place. Seems like a skeleton problem.

But it might be something else, so I agree that the best option is to reinstall both SOS and XPMSSE (in that order).

On 1/16/2014 at 1:58 AM, Utari said:

- Download SoS from here

- Open NMM, click this (add mod from file) and open SoS file that you just downloaded

- Done, you can install

I was surprised how many people here have problems because the latest SoS works like charm ... at least for me.

Thx for update B3lisario :)

I am having issues running the mod file Shlongs of Skyrime.esp. With it enabled it tells me in the errors tab of MO2, "Trying to find file with no name." Any insight on how to fix this issue would be amazing. I can't seem to find anything online about a way to install the SoS file through MO2 itself, let  alone any fixes for it. I am very familiar with the MO2. Thank you for any advice on the matter.

On 4/15/2020 at 8:43 AM, Limtic said:

i'm having an issue with this mod, the game wont launch and vortex is giving me error 193 not a valid dll on the error report... how do i fix that?

Not sure if you have this fixed yet, but if you did like I, you downloaded the LE version and not the SE version. For some reason the SOS for SE is not pinned on Loverslab. 

On 10/15/2018 at 11:18 PM, y_sengaku said:

You have to keep SoSRacemenu.esp active in your mod list as long as you adjust your schlong by Racemenu (otherwise SoS (full) cannot recognize which option of tweaking your PC's schlong you choose to use).

Will this work when NPC schlongs shrink when loading a new area? I can't set their schlongs in RaceMenu, so I'm not sure if not having that esp active is to blame. I'd have to change my load order to do so, which I hear can cause bugs, and/or a dirty save.

Edit: Nevermind, I tried activating it, and NPC dicks still shrink when changing cells/loading a save. Weird part is, not ALWAYS. And the SOS menu will still say they have the correct size. If I open the option to change the size, then hit 'ok' (I don't even have to make any changes), when I exit the menu, the schlong will revert to the size it's SUPPOSED to have, but only temporarily.

Ugh, this is getting old... >.< It's now happening to EVERY SINGLE NPC that changes cells with me. I have to go into the MCM and reset all followers' Schlongs every couple minutes in areas like large player homes.

I generally like them all to be one size; too small and certain SL animations result in an inch of penetration. Too big and he's got an ARM hanging from his crotch. So if I were to go into all my SOS esps and set them all to have 100 size probability, would SOS maybe stop insisting they all be size 1, and instead make them all my maximum size setting??

Edit: Okay wow. I just had one change to size 1 between two SL scenes WITHOUT even having to change cells. Literally one minute it was right, then 10 seconds later, it was the size of his thumb. WTF is causing this??

I've been having this problem where SoS works perfectly fine except the 3 OG add-ons have weird texture issues... not purple texture, just weird issues. One shape is just skin colored? textured? all over, and the other two switch to that skin-color at weird points along the balls and/or underside of the dick... Anyone know why? It's driving me insane. 

Since SOS includes different bodies, is it within the scope of SOS to replicate the following mods within SOS?

This first one by @RomeoZero is amazing in VR for the super-immersive 3D body hair for SOS. As a note it's items that have to be added via the console or AddItemMenu, ideally this would be done automatically without items in the inventory.

Next, 3d pubic hair for SOS. This one's not on LoversLab. Unfortuantely it only supports one schlong, so more schlong support is my primary reason for asking for SOS integration. I don't think the mod author is active so it would probably have to be made from scratch. But I am hoping @RomeoZerocan find the way on this one, since the body hair mod above is so fantastic!

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19621

Finally there's Schlongs of Skyrim HDT-SMP for floppy schlong. This one is not available at all aside from using AddItemMenu, which unfortunately does not support VR. I was really looking forward to using this one in VR, but alas it cannot be done (unless I can get the item numbers?). Ideally there'd be some hdt for the pubic hair as well, so it looks real. CC @full_inu

Thank you - SOS is my favorite Skyrim mod by far. So much work has gone into it, it's astounding.

8 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

That happens if you install a male mesh/texture replacer that is not SOS compatible and adds a custom schlong.

hah wow, yea i was thinking it was a mesh/texture issue. i thought it was compatible, but the version i have isnt compatible with sos. so im downloading the tempered skins sos version now. thnx.

34 minutes ago, Grumpydragon88 said:

hah wow, yea i was thinking it was a mesh/texture issue. i thought it was compatible, but the version i have isnt compatible with sos. so im downloading the tempered skins sos version now. thnx.

I use this for males: Vitruvia - skin texture overhaul for males SOS Full (from nexus)

But there my knowledge from testing male skins ends already (my first try with a male replacer resulted in double dicks too ?)

On 6/16/2020 at 10:24 PM, Pawper said:

Since SOS includes different bodies, is it within the scope of SOS to replicate the following mods within SOS?

This first one by @RomeoZero is amazing in VR for the super-immersive 3D body hair for SOS. As a note it's items that have to be added via the console or AddItemMenu, ideally this would be done automatically without items in the inventory.

Next, 3d pubic hair for SOS. This one's not on LoversLab. Unfortuantely it only supports one schlong, so more schlong support is my primary reason for asking for SOS integration. I don't think the mod author is active so it would probably have to be made from scratch. But I am hoping @RomeoZerocan find the way on this one, since the body hair mod above is so fantastic!

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19621

Finally there's Schlongs of Skyrim HDT-SMP for floppy schlong. This one is not available at all aside from using AddItemMenu, which unfortunately does not support VR. I was really looking forward to using this one in VR, but alas it cannot be done (unless I can get the item numbers?). Ideally there'd be some hdt for the pubic hair as well, so it looks real. CC @full_inu

Thank you - SOS is my favorite Skyrim mod by far. So much work has gone into it, it's astounding.

I don't know about modding for VR, but I was able to add the 3D pubic hair to my chosen Orc schlong just by copying/pasting the pubes branch into my Orc schlong mesh via NifSkope. If you have a lot of custom schlongs it would get a bit tedious, but it worked for me for Skyrim LE. Let me know if you need more detailed instructions.

3 hours ago, hyper15 said:

I'm having an issue with my SoS where every male has been autoset to have no shlong, and I have to go into the MCM for every single one of them to give them back their penis.

Is there a way to do this on mass?

You shouldn't have to do it at all like that. If everything is installed properly, every male NPC will have a schlong.  You should never have to "give them one". Make sure your load order is correct. SoS should load first. Then, any male skin you're using should overwrite SoS. Lastly, the XP32 Maximum skeleton should load, overwriting everything. Make sure you have newest versions of everything.

5 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

You shouldn't have to do it at all like that. If everything is installed properly, every male NPC will have a schlong.  You should never have to "give them one". Make sure your load order is correct. SoS should load first. Then, any male skin you're using should overwrite SoS. Lastly, the XP32 Maximum skeleton should load, overwriting everything. Make sure you have newest versions of everything.

Ok so I have the latest version of everything, im using MO2 so when you say load order, are you talking the list on the left or right?

47 minutes ago, hyper15 said:

Ok so I have the latest version of everything, im using MO2 so when you say load order, are you talking the list on the left or right?

Sorry, I don't use MO2. But it's your load order list of Plugins. You have "Skyrim.esm", then "Update.esm" followed by "Dawnguard.esm" etc. etc. Those are your load order Plugins and should be numbered in order of how they load in your game. Look down that list and find the "Schlongs of Skyrim" It should be the first thing to load. Now, if you have Male Tempered Skins, or SAM male replacers, you should have that  loading next (in other words, further down your list) and " XPMSE.esp" should be further down your list. So that the order will be how it loads.

For instance, in MY load order for Plugins, "Schlongs of Skyrim" is number 8, Male Tempered Skins is number 14 and XPMSE is number 64 in the load order. When you installed them, MO2 probably came up with some overwrite warnings. You should have installed SoS first. Then if you installed a male skin, you would make sure that the skin was loading AFTER SoS. It would have asked you if you wanted to overwrite SoS. And you especially needed to make sure that nothing overwrote the XPMSSE Skeleton. You will be able to tell from your load order, which is loading first, second and last.

i uninstalled the mod following the instructions with MCM, but all males still have schlongs?

tried reinstalling xpmse (and running FNIS) after removing SOS and it didn't work, but the feet of male characters turned invisible
tried to install the male feet texture mod to see if it would fix the invisible feet, fixed the feet but the schlong turned invisible instead