2 hours ago, mastert3318 said:

Falmer shrinks it, dragon grows it, and troll gets rid of it. You know, troll as in trololol.

Oh, you're right. So I tried again, this time drinking 20 essences of dragon and no size change. Same with falmer. Also I thought maybe SL Inflation Framework might be the cause so I did my test with it deactivated

I recently had to fix the perma-underwear glitch and it undid all of my armors that were set to be revealing (which was about 63 of them).  Rather than going through them 1 by 1, is there a way to just blanket set all/most armors to be revealing or a mod that can help with that?

13 hours ago, FtmSimsLover said:

Hi, I'm having a problem where, when I load my game, I get a message saying that the vectorplexus regular add-on is dirty and therefore can't be loaded. It says to talk to mod author about that? Or is there another fix? I've tried reinstalling multiple times.

I would recommend redownloading the mod or cleaning VectorPlexus via TesEdit.

I'm trying to install the SE version using Mod Organizer (as recommended).  I am using the FOMOD installer and I keep getting these messages whenever I click anything in the installation:

[2020-08-15 20:15:48.238 I] None of the selected mods can be updated.
[2020-08-15 20:22:00.232 W] [fomodinstallerdialog.cpp:379] "The flag 'BodyBuilder' did not match 'On'"
[2020-08-15 20:22:12.476 W] [fomodinstallerdialog.cpp:379] "The flag 'BodyBuilder' did not match 'Off'"
[2020-08-15 20:22:23.055 W] [fomodinstallerdialog.cpp:379] "The flag 'BodyBuilder' did not match 'Off'"
[2020-08-15 20:22:23.876 W] [fomodinstallerdialog.cpp:379] "The flag 'BodyBuilder' did not match 'Off'"
[2020-08-15 20:22:25.834 W] [fomodinstallerdialog.cpp:379] "The flag 'BodyBuilder' did not match 'Off'"
[2020-08-15 20:22:29.942 W] [fomodinstallerdialog.cpp:379] "The flag 'BodyBuilder' did not match 'Off'"
[2020-08-15 20:22:29.942 W] [fomodinstallerdialog.cpp:1366] Got to install after pressing next!
[2020-08-15 20:22:30.189 I] None of the selected mods can be updated.

If I try to install manually I get the message that the data structure is wrong.  SOS did not work in Vortex either.  I've tried a fresh download (purged history and saved internet files to force a new download as opposed to a cached one).  I've also tried it in a completely clean install with no other mods, so that isn't the issue.  Has anyone else had this issue?  Any hints on how to fix this?  I'm new to all this, and don't know a damn thing about modding, so keeping it simple is best! ?

Thanks in advance!

On 8/6/2020 at 8:28 PM, boita said:

Oh, you're right. So I tried again, this time drinking 20 essences of dragon and no size change. Same with falmer. Also I thought maybe SL Inflation Framework might be the cause so I did my test with it deactivated

I've found why the potions didn't change schlong sizes. figures if i deactivate SOSRaceMenu.esp (the compatiblity coming from XP32 for Racemenu), the potions works.

Now as i understand and tested, without that esp, the schlong use a skeleton node for the size, and this is what the potions adjusts and also the Becoming Futanari mod from John B Turnip. But if you remove it, you can't set your schlong size in Racemenu, (well you can, but it reverts back to the skeleton node size set)

Now I wonder how complicated/possible to edit the potions / mods to use those racemenu genitals sliders instead of the skeleton, or even use SL Inflation Framework maybe

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, zhuguannan123 said:

Every male in my current save doesn't have dick now, they are wearing panties...

reset or clean armors didn't work

help!!!

Are you using a male skin? Check your load order. SoS should load first, then any male skins, THEN XP32SE Skeleton should load LAST. Nothing should be overwriting it. That's usually the reason for NPCs wearing underwear.

59 minutes ago, nyx288 said:

hello whenever i install this mod my game doesnt start why? when i remove the mod, game runs perfectly again. But when mod is installed, it doesnt even start??? i tried all versions.

See the post above yours.

2 hours ago, Terrarium said:

I don't know why, but after re-modding my Skyrim Schlongs tend to bend in a weird way during SexLab scene (it never used to do that before). Does anyone know the fix? Or what is causing the issue?

Try updating, or reinstalling XP32MSSE  Skeleton and make sure it's last in your load order.

Hi,
I have a question about "Schlong for females". I know, maybe here's not the correct forum. Nevertheless, you might help me by your suggestions.

I'm using LE. I have default updates.

I'm using FairSkin and I have Fairskin Schlong textures that are perfectly compatible with the NPC that I'm working on. I sent my files to a friend. He opened them in SE. He said it looks great.
Unfortunately, the schlong border is still noticeable. And the schlong looks brighter than the body. I couldn't resolve this problem for years.

I'm very bad about using ENB. I tried CR realistic. It look better. It seemed like it merged. Than, I got errors (CTDs) on its other .esp files, and couldn't get same result again. I have NVidia 740 2GB. So, I couldn't get enough performance on CR ENB. Than I tried Rudy, than Seasons of Skyrim. They were really bad. Right now, I use "RealVision". it looks much better than the other.

So, my questions are:

Why I have the color/brightness differences between the body and her schlong?

Is there a way, or a mod to fix the problem?

If I have to use an ENB for the body and schlong, which one do you suggest that is friendly with weak computers?

I'm sending you few screenshots. So, you can notice the difference too.

I hope they would be helpful.

If you can help me anyway, I'll really appreciate...

20200601135434_1.jpg.dd95b0a8484c4076c14b7a2b5016c1e6.jpg

CR Realistic. Difference is barely noticeable. Unfortunately, it looks pale, and causes CTDs.

20200818091827_1.jpg.f17141024a1602bc02b8038b151c2d5c.jpg

RealVision (I think)...

20200904123529_1.jpg.29dd36d63a61d3523665619dc4b326b6.jpg

Brightness and Color Mismatch:

20200622121857_1.jpg.d2ff41658ef0c9550440e0d6898d07ec.jpg

20200602155812_1.jpg.0ef7c720be4c1e177c364bb42a477299.jpg

Why is there no minimum size ? Shall i adjust every lvl 1-5 schlong manually ? 

Why are the schlongs so unnatural ugly formed ? Like cigars, thick in the middle, thin at both ends.  They do not look like those at the description page, if they would look like the photos "bending" i wouldnt write this.