Anyone know what would cause a schlong to have the 'Ken doll' effect?? It's like the schlong size is displaying as -50 or something. There's no hole in the crotch, but the shaft (and I'm pretty sure the testicles) are visually microscopic.

Even weirder, it always happens with ONE addon, but not consistently the same one. One playthrough it was VectorPlexus Muscular that looked microscopic. The next, it was AZ Penzor. On another occasion, it was Bad Dog's Anthro hoodie.

And it MIGHT not even happen to every NPC using the glitched addon. For example, I set all Nords to use the Muscular addon, then used SexLab Adventures to initiate a rape train. ALL the guards' schlongs looked microscopic, but I've never seen any problems with Brynjolf's Muscular schlong in ANY playthrough...

Also, when it happened with Bad Dog's Anthro, it was a VERY old playthrough (years ago) with a mod setup COMPLETELY different from my current one. And it almost seems to be a matter of luck; some playthroughs NONE of my addons have that curse, even with the exact same setup as one where Az Penzor had issues... But, of course, I can't determine if the playthrough is one of the non-cursed ones until I've initiated sex with multiple NPCs using each addon.

57 minutes ago, TokHaar Hok Gol said:

During sex animations male npcs have underwear. How do I fix it?

ScreenShot26.bmp 5.93 MB · 3 downloads ScreenShot27.bmp 5.93 MB · 1 download

You have a load order error....... OR you need to update/reinstall the XP32 Maximum Skeleton, either to the newest version, or if you have the newest version, reinstall it.

BUT - You may have something overwriting the skeleton. Your load order should read: SoS.... THEN any male skin, such as SAM or Male Tempered Skins should overwrite SoS (ignore if you don't have any male skins installed)...... THEN the XP32 Maximum Skeleton should load LAST. NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING should overwrite it.

18 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

You have a load order error....... OR you need to update/reinstall the XP32 Maximum Skeleton, either to the newest version, or if you have the newest version, reinstall it.

BUT - You may have something overwriting the skeleton. Your load order should read: SoS.... THEN any male skin, such as SAM or Male Tempered Skins should overwrite SoS (ignore if you don't have any male skins installed)...... THEN the XP32 Maximum Skeleton should load LAST. NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING should overwrite it.

All the mods where in the right order so I re-installed the XP32 Maximum Skeleton and that made it work. Thanks so much for your quick reply and the help!

2 hours ago, myhouseatl said:

HELP!  I have been pouring over everything trying to figure out where this underwear is.

ScreenShot258.thumb.png.5b7fe449cd6bc88cdaf3ff0a1dfc14bf.png

I deleted SOS_Underwear everywhere I could find it.  Deleted all of the mesh for maleunderwear and still every male has this problem.  How do I find and remove it?

ScreenShot257.png

That "underwear" is plastered on whatever body you installed that is NOT SOS compatible.  Basically you have a non-nude male body installed which has overwritten the SOS nude body so you have a schlong jutting out from underwear that you cannot remove.

13 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

That "underwear" is plastered on whatever body you installed that is NOT SOS compatible.  Basically you have a non-nude male body installed which has overwritten the SOS nude body so you have a schlong jutting out from underwear that you cannot remove.

Hmmm.  I don't have a male body installed.  After I installed one, Tempered Skins, it showed that SOS is the only male body I have in MO2.  Placing tempered skin last didn't fix it.  A search for malebody.nif didn't turn up anything other than CBBE and SOS.  Any ideas how I can track down what is causing it?

7 hours ago, myhouseatl said:

Hmmm.  I don't have a male body installed.  After I installed one, Tempered Skins, it showed that SOS is the only male body I have in MO2.  Placing tempered skin last didn't fix it.  A search for malebody.nif didn't turn up anything other than CBBE and SOS.  Any ideas how I can track down what is causing it?

Make sure that neither SoS nor Male Tempered Skins overwrite the XPMSSE Skeleton. It has to load LAST. Nothing should overwrite it. Most of the time, underwear showing on male NPCs is a result of that. Or, even try reinstalling the newest version of XPMSSE. Also, make sure that you opted out of the SoS skeleton when installing SoS

Apologies for asking daft questions:

I tried installing SOS quite a while ago, didn't work, I didn't care and uninstalled it. At least that's what I thought. Skimming though my logfiles for other reasons I found one SchlongsOfSkyrim.log with a current timestamp. Uh.

.esp ain't active but somethings else seems to be. Any idea what that might be and how to get rid of it?

(Am using TMM mod manager, bloody thing rarely does what it's told...)

1 hour ago, CaptainJ03 said:

I tried installing SOS quite a while ago, didn't work, I didn't care and uninstalled it. At least that's what I thought. Skimming though my logfiles for other reasons I found one SchlongsOfSkyrim.log with a current timestamp. Uh.

.esp ain't active but somethings else seems to be. Any idea what that might be and how to get rid of it?

Look for the SchlongsOfSkyrim.DLL in the SKSE/Plugins folder and remove it.  You obviously didn't get the whole mod when you uninstalled it.

I am hoping someone can help me out. I recently reinstalled skyrim and after updating a few out of date mods when I start the game, every penis sticks straight out form the body. I cannot change their erection state with either the hot keys nor commands. Any ideas? I have tried reinstalling bot SoS and XPMSE to no avail. I am really at a loss.

4 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Did you continue play after you uninstalled it?  You might need to go back to a save prior to installing SOS or start a new game\clean save with a script cleaner.

5 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Make sure that neither SoS nor Male Tempered Skins overwrite the XPMSSE Skeleton. It has to load LAST. Nothing should overwrite it. Most of the time, underwear showing on male NPCs is a result of that. Or, even try reinstalling the newest version of XPMSSE. Also, make sure that you opted out of the SoS skeleton when installing SoS

Made a minimalist mod list for SOS and still got underwear.  Reinstalled SOS and problem went away.  Not sure what got mixed up but, a reinstall fix it.   Thanks.

1 hour ago, myhouseatl said:

Made a minimalist mod list for SOS and still got underwear.  Reinstalled SOS and problem went away.  Not sure what got mixed up but, a reinstall fix it.   Thanks.

Glad you got it sorted out. These issues can be frickin' annoying.

6 hours ago, BlureDrake said:

I am hoping someone can help me out. I recently reinstalled skyrim and after updating a few out of date mods when I start the game, every penis sticks straight out form the body. I cannot change their erection state with either the hot keys nor commands. Any ideas? I have tried reinstalling bot SoS and XPMSE to no avail. I am really at a loss.

That sounds a lot like you've replaced the SOS male body with a male body that has a permanent erection.

9 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

MO2 is my prefered manager. You might want to think about switching.  It has a learning curve but is far more powerful than any other manager IMO. 

45 minutes ago, myhouseatl said:

MO2 is my prefered manager. You might want to think about switching.  It has a learning curve but is far more powerful than any other manager IMO. 

Or he can try Vortex. I found Vortex to be the simpler of the two to understand . Vortex may not be as "powerful" as MO2, but not all users need all of MO2's features. Been using Vortex for close to 2 years now, with no issues.

9 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

That sounds a lot like you've replaced the SOS male body with a male body that has a permanent erection.

This happens to every penis though. Creatures, female, and male. How do I tell if this has happened and what do I do to try and fix it?

My mod list is in the spoiler if that helps.

Spoiler
  • A Greener Skyrim Lite - 2K Version
  • 2.A Quality World Map and Solstheim Map - With Roads
  • 3.Alternate Start - Live Another Life
  • 4.Amazing Follower Tweaks
  • 5.Auto Unequip Ammo
  • 6.Better Dialogue Controls
  • 7.Bijin NPCs
  • 8.Bijin Warmaidens
  • 9.Bijin Wives
  • 10.Billyy's_SLAL_Animations_3.2_-_RAPE_REDUX
  • 11.BodySlide and Outfit Studio
  • 12.Calicia - RaceMenu preset
  • 13.Masculine Argonian Textures (Chameleon and Lizard) - Chameleon and Lizard for SOS v1.2 - 2K Res Pack
  • 14.Cloaks of Skyrim
  • 15.Dangerous Oppai - UUNP BodySlide preset
  • 16.Eyes of Aber
  • 17.Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Behavior 7_6 XXL
  • 18.Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Creature Pack 7.6
  • 19.Fair Skin Complexion
  • 20.Feminine Argonian Textures (Chameleon and Lizard)
  • 21.Feminine Khajiit Textures (Grey Cat and Leopard)
  • 22.Feminine Running and New Dash Animation
  • 23.Freckle Mania 2
  • 24.FunnyBiz SLAL - RAPE REDUX.1.0
  • 25.Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice
  • 26.Masculine Khajiit Textures (Grey Cat and Leopard) - Grey Cat and Leopard for SOS v1.2 - 2K Res Pack
  • 27.HDT Physics Extensions
  • 28.SKSE ini pre-download for lazy users - INI Settings
  • 29.Immersive Armors CBBE and UUNP Refit
  • 30.Immersive Armors
  • 31.Immersive Weapons
  • 32.Ish's Souls to Perks
  • 33.JContainers
  • 34.KS Hairdos - Renewal
  • 35.Males of Skyrim
  • 36.MoreNastyCritters_v12_3
  • 37.Multiple Marriages-Spouse Dress Up-Rehousing-And More - MultiMarriages121Beta
  • 38.NetImmerse Override
  • 39.PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions
  • 40.PsycheAnimation LE 1.1.4V
  • 41.RS Children Overhaul
  • 42.RaceMenu
  • 43.Reliquary of Myth - Artifact Overhaul
  • 44.Run For Your Lives
  • 45.SL Defeat v5.3.5
  • 46.SexLab Animation Loader
  • 47.Static Mesh Improvement Mod - SMIM - SMIM 2-08
  • 48.SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon - Fair Skin Complexion patch B
  • 49.SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon
  • 50.SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim
  • 51.Safety Load
  • 52.Schlongs of Skyrim - SexLab Addon LE 1.1
  • 53.fishburger67
  • 54.Sexlab Framework
  • 55.ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer
  • 56.SkyUI
  • 57.SoS-Full_Default_HDT_v1
  • 58.The Eyes Of Beauty
  • 59.Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
  • 60.XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE
  • 61.aMidianBorn Farmhouse
  • 62.aMidianBorn Whiterun
  • 63.aMidianBorn Book of Silence
  • 64.aMidianBorn farmhouse and roads stonewall
  • 65.(nK) -ALL ENCHANTMENTS- All Enchantments of SKYRIM and DLCs - v1.0 (USKP)

I recently installed SoS and I'm very pleased with it. But I have a question:

When I unequip my clothes/armor, before I see the schlong for a few frames there is underwear on my character. Is this intended, or did I mess up the install order or something? Everything else works, just this little problem is detroying my perfect schlong experience.

1 hour ago, ZwulfMulf said:

I recently installed SoS and I'm very pleased with it. But I have a question:

When I unequip my clothes/armor, before I see the schlong for a few frames there is underwear on my character. Is this intended, or did I mess up the install order or something? Everything else works, just this little problem is detroying my perfect schlong experience.

It's usually quite normal. The texture layering of the SoS skin, which overwrites the vanilla skin (it's kind of like a layer of clothing) takes a few moments to deploy on top of the vanilla body. Depending on how beefy your video card is, and the general frame rate in which the game is running, will have a bearing on how fast it applies itself on top of the vanilla skin. Anything that layers another texture over your character's body or an NPC's body is going to have that small delay.

For example, I have the mod "Wet Function Redux"....which applies a layer of wet texture over my character's 3BBB body. I also have the mod "Keep It Clean". My character goes into water, strips her armour, and bathes. When the animation is complete, she puts her armour on again, and there is a slight delay while the wet texture is applied to her body. How long that takes is dependent upon how fast my PC can process the game engine.

2 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

It's usually quite normal. The texture layering of the SoS skin, which overwrites the vanilla skin (it's kind of like a layer of clothing) takes a few moments to deploy on top of the vanilla body. Depending on how beefy your video card is, and the general frame rate in which the game is running, will have a bearing on how fast it applies itself on top of the vanilla skin. Anything that layers another texture over your character's body or an NPC's body is going to have that small delay.

For example, I have the mod "Wet Function Redux"....which applies a layer of wet texture over my character's 3BBB body. I also have the mod "Keep It Clean". My character goes into water, strips her armour, and bathes. When the animation is complete, she puts her armour on again, and there is a slight delay while the wet texture is applied to her body. How long that takes is dependent upon how fast my PC can process the game engine.

Okay, if it's not a bug or anything of that sort it's fine.

I'm more than thankful that this mod exists, so I just have to live with that.

Thank you for the explanation.