So... quick installation question:

Both XP32MSE and SOS Light provide the files

meshes/actors/character/character assets/skeleton.nif

meshes/actors/character/character assets/skeletonbeast.nif

which one should I use, and which one should be overwritten?

Thanks! (Sorry if this has been answered before, I have searched the thread and with google but not found it, this seems pretty basic though)

29 minutes ago, FCKGW said:

So... quick installation question:

Both XP32MSE and SOS Light provide the files

meshes/actors/character/character assets/skeleton.nif

meshes/actors/character/character assets/skeletonbeast.nif

which one should I use, and which one should be overwritten?

Thanks! (Sorry if this has been answered before, I have searched the thread and with google but not found it, this seems pretty basic though)

Nothing should overwrite XP32MSE. During SoS installation, you should get a load order conflict. If you use Vortex, you'll be presented with a "before or after?" window. XP32MSE should load AFTER SoS. However, as I recall, you are presented with an option in the installation that asks you if you want to install the male skeleton. I used that one and it seems to work well.

3 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Nothing should overwrite XP32MSE. During SoS installation, you should get a load order conflict. If you use Vortex, you'll be presented with a "before or after?" window. XP32MSE should load AFTER SoS. However, as I recall, you are presented with an option in the installation that asks you if you want to install the male skeleton. I used that one and it seems to work well.

Such a shame it is not possible to achieve something closer to robert males or dizona for SOS. Because the body attached to the penis looks really bad.

Edit: Forget it, I have just found SAM light, which is pretty much amazing. And I think it uses SOS light as a base, or it works in a similar manner.

11 hours ago, LoverPlus said:

Such a shame it is not possible to achieve something closer to robert males or dizona for SOS. Because the body attached to the penis looks really bad.

Edit: Forget it, I have just found SAM light, which is pretty much amazing. And I think it uses SOS light as a base, or it works in a similar manner.

Have you tried Male Tempered Skins? However, it sounds like SAM is working well for you.

So... I'm an absolute noob to this whole modding thing. I've tried both MO and Vortex, and even tried using the SKSE installer with the newest one. I downloaded the v.1.1.4.rar and tried it in Vortex and I tried it in MO. Every time I start the game in either MO, Vortex, or Steam is says that my SKSE doesn't exist. But then when I run it in the SKSE launcher, it says SOS is either not found or out of date. The game will play, but all male characters are replaced by ghostly red lights and make no sound. Does anyone know how I could solve this?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2020 at 2:08 PM, JunoJunji said:

The game will play, but all male characters are replaced by ghostly red lights and make no sound. Does anyone know how I could solve this?

i have the same problem , i use vortex and i try all Tempered Skins and nothing  , i cant find a solution .

so im using vortex (since nmm isnt compatible with nexus anymore)

and idk how to download it.

i download the mod and it becomes a winzip file (obviously)

i extract that into a map on my desktop.

i open the map, and the file thats inside of that map now (which sais SOS- schlongs of skyrim, inside that map is all of the ''common, muscular, ripped etc''

i drag the map ''SOS- schlongs of skyrim into vortex

but then it sais i cannot put in mod archives?

i also tried just any map thats inside of that one

so for example (under average) ''11 common'' and than it sais the same

i also tried opening that one up so than i have 3 files;

Map: meshes

Map: Textures

Esp file: SOS - smurf average addon.esp

dragging in these 3 seperatly or together doesnt work either

17 hours ago, BasicallyLuci said:

so im using vortex (since nmm isnt compatible with nexus anymore)

and idk how to download it.

i download the mod and it becomes a winzip file (obviously)

i extract that into a map on my desktop.

i open the map, and the file thats inside of that map now (which sais SOS- schlongs of skyrim, inside that map is all of the ''common, muscular, ripped etc''

i drag the map ''SOS- schlongs of skyrim into vortex

but then it sais i cannot put in mod archives?

i also tried just any map thats inside of that one

so for example (under average) ''11 common'' and than it sais the same

i also tried opening that one up so than i have 3 files;

Map: meshes

Map: Textures

Esp file: SOS - smurf average addon.esp

dragging in these 3 seperatly or together doesnt work either

You don't need to do ANY of that.

You download the file. It will be placed in whatever folder your downloaded files go into. Yes, it is a .zip file. Open the Vortex window that shows MODS. Go up to the top left where it says, "install from file". Click that. It opens an explorer window. Browse to where you downloaded the file. Select the file. Click "open". You're DONE. You don't need to disassemble the .zip file. Vortex takes care of it all and places everything in the proper spots for you.

The installation window will then open allowing you to select the options for the SoS mod.

Hey,

I've been working recently on a modified version of SoS with a new feature that I really wanted.

I'm playing with leveled lists full of female for bandits and stuff with female schlongs and I really did not wanted to have to manually change sexlab gender for every single futanari npc.

So here's what I did :

SoS_Custom1.PNG.ac4f97a3e66a2020c3008b8225b4298d.PNG

I modified SoS to make it change SexLab gender for every character it put a schlong on, based on settings you can define in a new MCM page I added.

If anyone is interrested in this feature, I can upload my version of SoS here.

Cheers,

I recently had to do an update on most of my mods due to my game refusing to run suddenly and now my characters are wearing two sets of underwear. I don't have anything installed for underwear to my knowledge. My previous installation of SoS was fine with no underwear and properly working schlongs. Is there a new patch or extension I need to make this working again that I may have missed?

Any help is very appreciated.

1 hour ago, epi- said:

I recently had to do an update on most of my mods due to my game refusing to run suddenly and now my characters are wearing two sets of underwear. I don't have anything installed for underwear to my knowledge. My previous installation of SoS was fine with no underwear and properly working schlongs. Is there a new patch or extension I need to make this working again that I may have missed?

Any help is very appreciated.

Check your load order. Are you using any body mod, such as Male Tempered Skins? If so, you need to make sure that SoS is overwritten by the Tempered Skins, and also make sure that the XPMSSE skeleton loads AFTER both of those.

9 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Check your load order. Are you using any body mod, such as Male Tempered Skins? If so, you need to make sure that SoS is overwritten by the Tempered Skins, and also make sure that the XPMSSE skeleton loads AFTER both of those.

Thank you for your help. It turned out something had gone horribly wrong with the load order when I updated them and it was easier to burninate the lot and start again. It would have taken me a lot longer to figure it out without your tip. Thanks!

36 minutes ago, epi- said:

Thank you for your help. It turned out something had gone horribly wrong with the load order when I updated them and it was easier to burninate the lot and start again. It would have taken me a lot longer to figure it out without your tip. Thanks!

You're welcome. Glad I was of help.

5 hours ago, beebophuckleberry said:

In the early days of this mod it was not suggested to use it for a full playthrough.

When was that? 2011? Lol, must have been ages ago.

How about these days? Is it stable enough for a full playthrough?

Considering this is the mod for male nude models, and everybody uses it, I'd say if it wasn't stable enough we would know for sure.

TL;DR: yes.

I have everything up and running smoothly now except for one issue I can't figure out. The body and the head have slightly different skin tones with a visible seam around the bottom of the neck where the color changes from the head tone to the body tone. Not blackface, just slightly different skin colors but noticeable under good light.

I suspect a slight conflict with Diversity-A Character Overhaul. Diversity is set to load after SOS so there is no underwear. If I load Diversity before SOS then the skin color mismatch is fixed but the schlong clips through underwear because Diversity has underwear on the body.

Anyone know a way around this conflict?

EDIT: Nevermind. Found a fix for anyone having similar issues. I downloaded 'Tempered Skins for Males' then installed the SOS version and set it to load after everything SOS and Diversity. Now, the skin has ZERO seams, underwear is finally gone, and everything is working flawlessly.

On 5/13/2020 at 5:49 PM, Sly9er said:

Hey,

I've been working recently on a modified version of SoS with a new feature that I really wanted.

I'm playing with leveled lists full of female for bandits and stuff with female schlongs and I really did not wanted to have to manually change sexlab gender for every single futanari npc.

If anyone is interrested in this feature, I can upload my version of SoS here.

Cheers,

Is that for SSE?

Probably a stupid question, but so im running a few mods and cant seem to find any sliders for my characters shlong no matter what load order I use or even if I disable everything not related to SOS.

Everything else seems to work fine however, but I just cant find any way to customize my shlong apart from potions and magic, is this how it should be or am I doing something wrong?

On 5/18/2020 at 1:06 AM, GoodDragon said:

Probably a stupid question, but so im running a few mods and cant seem to find any sliders for my characters shlong no matter what load order I use or even if I disable everything not related to SOS.

Everything else seems to work fine however, but I just cant find any way to customize my shlong apart from potions and magic, is this how it should be or am I doing something wrong?

To customize schlong in Racemenu, you need to install SOS support plugin from XPMSE.