I hope this is the good place to ask for help!

So, recently, I've started having issues with SoS. NPC schlongs go visible and invisible (big hole in its place) every half of a second when I'm close to them (alive or dead), but look just fine when I'm at a distance.

I've tried everything I could think of like checking armor slots, unequipall, the underwear fix (just in case) and nothing seems to be working. Before I begin tearing down my mod list to find the potential culprit, maybe someone has had this issue before or any idea how to fix it?

Edit: Nevermind, found it! Turns out Jaxonz smart looter keeps stealing dicks (which is why they go invisible) and they automatically respawn because the body is naked (why the schlongs become visible again), and because this mod works only at short ranges, this explains the range condition as well... Not sure how to fix that, but at least I know now.

I get the following when I activate SOS and run SKSE in Mod organizer 2 for Skyrim se. what am I doing wrong and how can I fix it. I am also running OSA and Osex.

You have one or more script extender plugins which failed to load!

If you want this notification to go away, here are some steps you can take:

• Look for updates to the mod or the specific plugin included in the mod.

• Disable the mod containing the plugin.

• Hide or delete the plugin from the mod.

To refresh the script extender logs, you will need to run the game and/or editor again!

The failed plugins are:

• Couldn't load SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (SOS). The last error code was 193.

• Couldn't load StorageUtil.dll (SOS). The last error code was 193.

11 hours ago, rpowell327 said:

I get the following when I activate SOS and run SKSE in Mod organizer 2 for Skyrim se. what am I doing wrong and how can I fix it. I am also running OSA and Osex.

You have one or more script extender plugins which failed to load!

If you want this notification to go away, here are some steps you can take:

• Look for updates to the mod or the specific plugin included in the mod.

• Disable the mod containing the plugin.

• Hide or delete the plugin from the mod.

To refresh the script extender logs, you will need to run the game and/or editor again!

The failed plugins are:

• Couldn't load SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (SOS). The last error code was 193.

• Couldn't load StorageUtil.dll (SOS). The last error code was 193.

You are trying to install 32-bit dll's into a 64-bit game and not looking in the correct part of the forum.

I wonder, what could cause the following thing:

SOS "size" for PC is overriden (shows "Racemenu") whereas no Racemenu plugin for SOS is installed. For NPC it works fine. What could be the issue? It's VectorPlus plugin. Would installing the SOS racemenu plugin fix this (i.e. via possibility to change size in Racemenu) ? If so, where to get that plugin for Racemenu? I searched here and Nexus - no luck.

18 hours ago, Dellecross said:

I wonder, what could cause the following thing:

SOS "size" for PC is overriden (shows "Racemenu") whereas no Racemenu plugin for SOS is installed. For NPC it works fine. What could be the issue? It's VectorPlus plugin. Would installing the SOS racemenu plugin fix this (i.e. via possibility to change size in Racemenu) ? If so, where to get that plugin for Racemenu? I searched here and Nexus - no luck.

That plugin is installed by XPMSE.

I recently got (SEXLAB) Werewolves.

I noticed my werewolf does not have a dick (male character to male werewolf). SoS works of everything else just fine. I am unsure of other male werewolves due to few I know of in the game. Is it because it is on my character? I use Nexus Mod Manager (NMM).

Can anyone help me?

If I try to have sex with NPC's in the Beast Form state any combat stops and the NPC walks around my character looking at me like the animation is going to try to start I assume.

P.S. I had Untamed and for got I trained my Hentai Familiar to train (went after me) when I turned into a werewolf. The animation went as normal but I had a duplicate of my werewolf character with a boner then.

8 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

No. Not in 6 years.  If you want the continuation of this look for the "Shape Atlas For Men" (SAM) mod which is hosted elsewhere.

alright thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there! :classic_smile:

I have a little problem, I can no longer change the size in the MCM menu, if I want to do that it says in the menu: NaN when I click Accept, I end up on the desktop.
something is missing here, I probably deleted a file by mistake.
I've already looked and reinstalled the mod, but that's still missing!
would anyone have any idea what that could be?

5 hours ago, Krynn said:

Hi there! :classic_smile:

I have a little problem, I can no longer change the size in the MCM menu, if I want to do that it says in the menu: NaN when I click Accept, I end up on the desktop.
something is missing here, I probably deleted a file by mistake.
I've already looked and reinstalled the mod, but that's still missing!
would anyone have any idea what that could be?

It could be looking for the SOSRaceMenu plugin that is part of XPMSE.

Hi.
I am in a truly desesperate situation and dire need of help.

Here is my problem: I tried to update XP32 Maximum Skeleton to XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended recently. Did all the steps, ran FNIS, etc.

This proved to be disastrous: Loading with the new mod crashed all of my games on loading.

So I went and deleted, one by one, each of the file of XP32MSE and went to replace them with XP32, then reinstall FNIS

Long story shortened, it worked. But I have now a really annoying remaining problem.

The schlong animation no longer works. It just, stay there, risen, parallel to the ground, and don't move with the character idle (think of it like a chicken's head).

Trying to run a sexual animation with it lead to a similar result: The animation work, but the schlong don't follow the character, stays in its original place with a distorded texture link to where it should be on the character.

I don't know what to do at this point to repair it, can anyone pinpoint me to what file might be missing/in need of repair?

I've already wasted an entire day because of this failed update attempt, and I hope I have not ruined my current Skyrim setup forever.

Nothing can be done with this FFFFFFk armor slot 52, every time i equip something on npc after i re-enter cell it unequips. I know about reveal and DDe, okay, but what to do if SoS can't even see this armor because it on FK slot 52 not 32, to make it reveal? (but even it doesn't help also like turn all of in DDe) Also why the hell SoS unequip slot 61? God fk damit this crap.