1 hour ago, nehaberlan said:

Hi,

I try to install SOS and SOS Schlongs for Females. I spent weeks, however I couldn't be successful to make all NPC/PC females have schlongs at the same time.

B3lisario's "Move to zero the "NPC schlong type probability" in the MCM menus" suggestion doesn't work at all.

I use Dimonized UNP, XPMSE, SKSE, SkyUI, Fair Skin, LOOT, NMM Community Edition, FNIS 7.6, SOS 3.00, SOS UNP Addon 0.9, RaceMenu, SexLab.

Do you have any suggestion?

Thank You in advance...

ive never done female schlongs, but if its anything like males, go into your sos mcm and play around with the numbers eventually you will find the right percent. i used to use sos pubic hair for females and it was a pain in the ass to set up, but than i just dropped it to 100% and changed male schlongs to 0% with the exception of the ones i wanted which i also moved to 100% and it worked. dont know if that will help you, but if there is a chance it will, i figured id respond, again i dont fall into the chicks with dicks catagory, so ive never had to set that up, but maybe itll work like the sos female pubic hair plugin.

Earlier conversation regarding UNP add-on and Female No Schlong add on ...

"As I understood it, once you put in an add-on it is used by default if there are no other add-ons to choose from. This gives it another add on that does not show as anything, a blank mesh. That is why sexlab will not assign a dildo or fake penis, it thinks one is already there. I only learn enough to cause trouble...please investigate carefully.

A quote form Erundil : "The way SOS handles probability is there is ALWAYS a 100% chance of applying SOMETHING.

The probability value is there only to tweak which type of schlong gets applied.

This means that if you only use my Female Schlongifier and no other female schlong addon, Female Schlongifier will be applied 100% of the time, regardless of the probability you set.

So, restore the probability setting to default value."."

Do you see the add-on in your MCM menu? Does it appear in game at all? Usually if you get it to appear at all it ends up on every female by default unless you use other female add-ons.

(I wish some one had an answer for my question.).

Hi, I've been trying to customize the Schlong's length recently with Sliders using ECE (not racemenu).

It did work as instructed by adding certain sliders to the ini files:

$SOS_Genitals_Base, 5051, 202, NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase], 1
$SOS_Genitals_Scrotum, 5052, 202, NPC GenitalsScrotum [GenScrot], 1
$SOS_Genitals_1, 5053, 202, NPC Genitals01 [Gen01], 1
$SOS_Genitals_2, 5054, 202, NPC Genitals02 [Gen02], 1
$SOS_Genitals_3, 5055, 202, NPC Genitals03 [Gen03], 1
$SOS_Genitals_4, 5056, 202, NPC Genitals04 [Gen04], 1
$SOS_Genitals_5, 5057, 202, NPC Genitals05 [Gen05], 1
$SOS_Genitals_6, 5058, 202, NPC Genitals06 [Gen06], 1

But I found two problems:

First, the changes made to the character are immediately overwritten by the mod's MCM menu size configurations. I assume it happens because I do not have the SOS Racemenu plug-in activated, but if I do so, then I need racemenu installed which is not an option, since I'm using Enhanced Character Edit.

Edit: Fixed this one, XPMSE did have an option for Enhanced Character Edit in the form of a plugin.

The second problem is that none of the options changes the length of the penis alone, as I wanted to keep the thickness of the penis and the size of the balls intact. Is there some new slider I could use to do that specifically?

If anyone knows a solution I would be grateful.

I've never installed a nude male body before in this game, only female ones. But when I went to install SoS full, it wanted to overwrite the XPMSSE skeleton, which freaked me out a bit, because I guess I thought it would mess up my existing one for females? I aborted the install at that point. I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to this sort of thing, and I thought it would mess up my female character by overwriting the skeleton and messing up the bones for breast, butt movement. So, I was wondering if someone could give me a bit of guidance in what prerequisites I need to have and how to install this. The only reason I want this is because of Flower Girls and to get a more realistic experience. :)

2 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

I've never installed a nude male body before in this game, only female ones. But when I went to install SoS full, it wanted to overwrite the XPMSSE skeleton, which freaked me out a bit, because I guess I thought it would mess up my existing one for females? I aborted the install at that point. I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to this sort of thing, and I thought it would mess up my female character by overwriting the skeleton and messing up the bones for breast, butt movement. So, I was wondering if someone could give me a bit of guidance in what prerequisites I need to have and how to install this. The only reason I want this is because of Flower Girls and to get a more realistic experience. :)

When you install the mod it will ask you to make some choices. One of them is if you want to install it's skeleton. The checkbox is checked by default. Uncheck it so it will not wantg to overwrite anything.

1 hour ago, prinyo said:

When you install the mod it will ask you to make some choices. One of them is if you want to install it's skeleton. The checkbox is checked by default. Uncheck it so it will not wantg to overwrite anything.

Ok, thank you, I will give that another try. Are there any other mods that need to be installed along with this, so that things will "function" as expected in Flower Girls?

12 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Ok, thank you, I will give that another try. Are there any other mods that need to be installed along with this, so that things will "function" as expected in Flower Girls?

No, there is no need to install anything else.

11 hours ago, prinyo said:

No, there is no need to install anything else.

Great, thank you. I must have had an older version of SoS before....this one gave me all the options, whereas the other one wanted to overwrite the XPMSSE skeleton and no installer came up.

I have some questions:

Is there any better physics for the male genitals? Penis isn't too bad, but the scrotum is too 'wooden' if you'll pardon my pun   :)  I'd like to see something that makes stuff flop around, but still retains the ability to work in Flower Girls.

The default male body is not too great. My female character is nicely tanned, and all the men look like they've never seen the sunlight. They're white as sheets. Is there a body replacer 'skin' that's more pleasing and would still be compatible with SoS?

What would adding physics entail? Should I have enabled the male skeleton in the installer? I know that in order to get physics on the female body, the XPMSSE skeleton must be installed.

I use Skyrim SE.

36 minutes ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

there a mods called underpant read description very usefull

The description makes it sound useless (since the necessary assets don't exist outside of SOS's weird pseudoclothing) but I tried it on your advice and hey it actually works.

9 minutes ago, TenthRingWanderer said:

How do you install this on Vortex?

Download the file and go to the mods page of Vortex, and in the top left hand side of the page where it says, "Install from File" click that button. Then browse to where you downloaded the file, select it and click "open"

21 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

Download the file and go to the mods page of Vortex, and in the top left hand side of the page where it says, "Install from File" click that button. Then browse to where you downloaded the file, select it and click "open"

Thanks! Now what is the preferred load order for it?

EDIT: Sorry, But after I imported the Core file and all the .bsps my saved game keeps crashing every time I try to load it.

Ok i will admit im not all the bright when it comes to modding. I got the mod for skyrimSE pulled into vortex but for some damned reason cant get my character to show with an erection. I know its something im not doing right. Any help would be appreciated. 

On 4/1/2020 at 8:31 PM, Sandatharius said:

I have some questions:

Is there any better physics for the male genitals? Penis isn't too bad, but the scrotum is too 'wooden' if you'll pardon my pun   :)  I'd like to see something that makes stuff flop around, but still retains the ability to work in Flower Girls.

The default male body is not too great. My female character is nicely tanned, and all the men look like they've never seen the sunlight. They're white as sheets. Is there a body replacer 'skin' that's more pleasing and would still be compatible with SoS?

What would adding physics entail? Should I have enabled the male skeleton in the installer? I know that in order to get physics on the female body, the XPMSSE skeleton must be installed.

I use Skyrim SE.

I use Vitruvia on my SE characters, while it is for LE, it works just fine for SSE as well.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82948

Looks like they have ported it to SE as well.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9112

12 hours ago, johann7124 said:

I use Vitruvia on my SE characters, while it is for LE, it works just fine for SSE as well.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82948

Looks like they have ported it to SE as well.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9112

Thank you for the links! But, I resolved my issue some time ago. Turns out when I installed the 3BBB body, I had selected "don't install" for the SoS. I reinstalled 3BBB and SoS and everything works well now. But, I will take a look at the files you suggested! Thanks again.

On 4/11/2020 at 11:38 PM, TenthRingWanderer said:

Thanks! Now what is the preferred load order for it?

EDIT: Sorry, But after I imported the Core file and all the .bsps my saved game keeps crashing every time I try to load it.

Vortex should auto-sort your load order. It has built in LOOT. I've never had to mess with the load order. All my mods work well.