On 10/16/2015 at 5:55 PM, Vyxenne said:

Thank you for the reply! I'll just turn it off and use other tools to initiate sex, although there's something so straightforward about "I need a good fucking!" that strikes a chord in me... no beating around the bush (so to speak) :P and straight-up honesty.

I know this was posted years ago but I just wanted to say thank you because I’ve been trying to figure this out for a very long time.... I love the “hey stud... I need a fuck.” but was always so sad when they would just saunter off naked without giving me what I need. I am disappointed that it leads nowhere, but happy to have an answer. :)

Ive tried downloading this series of mods for my Skyrim Special Edition on steam, however the mods keep my game from running. ive disabled them and it works fine. Most of these mods are outdated/nolonger availible. Can someone send me a list of the up-to-date mods for SOS?

b.hattenhauer@yahoo.com

51 minutes ago, bhatte said:

Ive tried downloading this series of mods for my Skyrim Special Edition on steam, however the mods keep my game from running. ive disabled them and it works fine. Most of these mods are outdated/nolonger availible. Can someone send me a list of the up-to-date mods for SOS?

b.hattenhauer@yahoo.com

Sorry....a list of what "series of mods for SoS?"

3 hours ago, kottadragon said:

Can anybody instruct a brainlet like myself how to download this mod via Vortex? And any relevant plugins. Like first of all which folders to place the files in.

First, download the file to your downloads folder (wherever you have them go) Now, open Vortex and select the "mods" window. Go up to the toolbar and on the far left, you will see "Install From File" Click that, and it will open a browser window. Select the SoS file and click "open". Let Vortex do the rest.

You don't need to place anything in game folders....Vortex does all that, and will sort the file for you, and also will open the install window automatically.

Wanna ask, can we still wear underwear when undress armor like when we loot our enemy armor, but when sex we completely naked

Cause it really nsfw when try only just play game and loot enemy item and enemy just naked completely

3 hours ago, bjorgz said:

Wanna ask, can we still wear underwear when undress armor like when we loot our enemy armor, but when sex we completely naked

Cause it really nsfw when try only just play game and loot enemy item and enemy just naked completely

Nope. All or nothing. Can't have it both ways. Unless somebody came up with a mod I'm unaware of recently.

16 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

First, download the file to your downloads folder (wherever you have them go) Now, open Vortex and select the "mods" window. Go up to the toolbar and on the far left, you will see "Install From File" Click that, and it will open a browser window. Select the SoS file and click "open". Let Vortex do the rest.

You don't need to place anything in game folders....Vortex does all that, and will sort the file for you, and also will open the install window automatically.

Hmm, I did this earlier before but got a dll error. I'll try again and hopefully it'll work.

7 hours ago, kottadragon said:

After downloading Galgaroth's SE port version it works now. (Thanks for helping Sandatharius. Sorry for taking up the post space.)

You're welcome.

Could be it was an Oldrim version file? I never had this issue and I downloaded the most current version.

1 hour ago, Sandatharius said:

You're welcome.

Could be it was an Oldrim version file? I never had this issue and I downloaded the most current version.

No, it was this version and it didn't show any prompt saying it was for another game like most Oldrim files do in Vortex.

22 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Nope. All or nothing. Can't have it both ways. Unless somebody came up with a mod I'm unaware of recently.

Okay now i can make it use pant but it take effort, so if you kill bandit after he die just point to bandit dead body and go to MCM and remove his schlong, and it will apply to npc name bandit but if there bandit chief we must remove again cause it different NPC

Tbh this mod is really damn good cause the developer think some like this, love this body replacer

But my next question how to make penis long yes there size adjustment but i not sure it change penis long, cause when try sex position dick only touch the tip of vagina even some position not even touch at all

12 minutes ago, kottadragon said:

No, it was this version and it didn't show any prompt saying it was for another game like most Oldrim files do in Vortex.

Don't know what to tell you. I use Vortex too, and never had a problem.

13 minutes ago, bjorgz said:

Okay now i can make it use pant but it take effort, so if you kill bandit after he die just point to bandit dead body and go to MCM and remove his schlong, and it will apply to npc name bandit but if there bandit chief we must remove again cause it different NPC

Tbh this mod is really damn good cause the developer think some like this, love this body replacer

But my next question how to make penis long yes there size adjustment but i not sure it change penis long, cause when try sex position dick only touch the tip of vagina even some position not even touch at all

Seems like an awful lot of work just to hide what's going on on your screen. Are you using SexLab and/or Flower Girls? I don't use SexLab because I had a problem that nothing would line up properly. Flower Girls doesn't have an issue like that.

8 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Seems like an awful lot of work just to hide what's going on on your screen. Are you using SexLab and/or Flower Girls? I don't use SexLab because I had a problem that nothing would line up properly. Flower Girls doesn't have an issue like that.

Yes I'm using Sexlab cause i using LE, and i think Flower Girls is made for SE, only need dick can stretch some cm and it will be good but dunno how to make it long

On 1/16/2014 at 1:58 AM, Utari said:

- Download SoS from here

- Open NMM, click this (add mod from file) and open SoS file that you just downloaded

- Done, you can install

I was surprised how many people here have problems because the latest SoS works like charm ... at least for me.

Thx for update B3lisario :)

I'm trying to download this mod using MO2. Every time I install the file it says at the bottom,"Trying to find file with no name." How would I properly install this mod using Mod Organizer 2?

EDIT!!!
After more than 5 hours disabling my mod list, I have discovered a shocking discovery. SOS wasn't the problem at all (kind of), it was a mod named Torcs all along!!!! (kind of). I am not a modder & I don't know anything about coding, but the Torcs mod seems to make Forsworn briarhearts & Afflicted Refugee naked. But I'd been using Torcs along with SOS for a very long time, but I recently updated from USKP to USLEEP & this is where all hell breaks loose. Torcs is a dead mod, SOS & USLEEP out-updated to the point Torcs became the problematic one in my mod list. A shame, really, I really like the mod, really adds a nice touch to the game.

In short: Torcs+USLEEP+SOS = Naked briarhearts & afflicted refugee.

================================================================================================

I'm curious, has there ever been fixes for nude briarhearts & nude afflicted?
I saw a lot of complaints about it but I haven't seen anyone saying how they fixed it. I saw someone saying I have to set their armor to revealing, but based on my screenshots here, I can't because it said there were no armors in the first place. The same problem also exist with the Afflicted as well, but I can't find the code for the naked one yet.

20200603175212_1.jpg

20200603175228_1.jpg

20200603221745_1.jpg20200603221717_1.jpg20200603221757_1.jpg

3 hours ago, Lyman the Lunatic said:

I'm curious, has there ever been fixes for nude briarhearts & nude afflicted?
I saw a lot of complaints about it but I haven't seen anyone saying how they fixed it. I saw someone saying I have to set their armor to revealing, but based on my screenshots here, I can't because it said there were no armors in the first place. The same problem also exist with the Afflicted as well, but I can't find the code for the naked one yet.

Reveal hidden contents

20200603175212_1.jpg

20200603175228_1.jpg

As I recall, it affects a number of different classes of male Forsworn, not just the Briarhearts. I even found it with Madanach. They all have loincloths when stripped. Never tried the Afflicted (ewww!) but every other race and Faction all are normal.

2 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

As I recall, it affects a number of different classes of male Forsworn, not just the Briarhearts. I even found it with Madanach. They all have loincloths when stripped. Never tried the Afflicted (ewww!) but every other race and Faction all are normal.

Really? I didn't know that! So is this an armor thing? But then, if it's an armor thing, then how come regular forsworns were unaffected. Oh I also posted a few screenshots of the Afflicted, I just didn't quote you.