> h38fh2mf

Thanks for another update.  Hopefully I will find a bit of time to pay with it properly, and maybe give you any useful feedback, but life's been busy  :(

Meantime, on the Sexlab Submit mod, the person doing that was making a point about there being no hogtie animation in the std Sexlab Framework and I tookk the liberty of posting the following

----------------------------------------------

Posted Today, 03:13 PM

dkatryl, on 14 Dec 2013 - 03:23 AM, said:snapback.png

I already stated that I am not going to use something that is not part of default Skyrim content and/or a part of the Framework.  I can't find any "hogtie" animation in the Skyrim animation list, and I'm not going to go installing extra crap on my system just so I can reference what is essentially a very minor cosmetic difference.  If there *is* a hogtie animation that is in standard Skyrim and I missed it, if someone can specify what it is called, I'll be glad to look at it, but other than that, I've devoted enough time for what I consider a rather trivial matter.

I am also not adding in getting drug around or this and that.  I am not trying to make this endlessly elaborate, and more to the point, endlessly adding shit for the sake of adding shit.

I only plan to fix some of the issues with what is currently in there (All of which is listed in the 'things to do' at the top of the OP) and call it a day.

The person doing the puppet master mod has a very nice hogtie animation.  I'll post this there as well and ask him if he can say where it comes from or, if not part of the std Framework, if he could make it available for that

---------------------------------------------

Yours is very nice.  is this something you could help them out with, or make available to the the Sexlab resource framework itself?

Regards

I don't know if someone asked this before but, what is the limit of Puppets i can have? I hope that it's alot, cause I have a couple of houses i am stocking with puppets. I am also working on a new Character that is pro-dawnguard. And I'll be downloading a new home where i can hang vampires, sought of like a warning...lol.

You can have only 5 puppets.

These are the animation names of bondage.

if(index == 1)

Debug.SendAnimationEvent(target, "ZazAPCAO052")

elseif(index == 2)

Debug.SendAnimationEvent(target, "ZazAPCAO315")

elseif(index == 3)

Debug.SendAnimationEvent(target, "ZazAPCAO304")

elseif(index == 4)

Debug.SendAnimationEvent(target, "ZazAPCAO313")

elseif(index == 5)

Debug.SendAnimationEvent(target, "ZazAPCAO305")

elseif(index == 6)

Debug.SendAnimationEvent(target, "ZazAPC006")

elseif(index == 7)

Debug.SendAnimationEvent(target, "ZazAPC008")

elseif(index == 8)

Debug.SendAnimationEvent(target, "ZazAPC014")

elseif(index == 9)

Debug.SendAnimationEvent(target, "ZazAPC016")

elseif(index == 10)

Debug.SendAnimationEvent(target, "ZazAPC018")

elseif(index == 11)

Debug.SendAnimationEvent(target, "ZazAPC057")

elseif(index == 12)

Debug.SendAnimationEvent(target, "ZazAPC305")

elseif(index == 13)

Debug.SendAnimationEvent(target, "ZazAPCAO005")

elseif(index == 14)

Debug.SendAnimationEvent(target, "ZazAPCAO006")

elseif(index == 15)

Debug.SendAnimationEvent(target, "ZazAPCAO008")

elseif(index == 16)

Debug.SendAnimationEvent(target, "ZazAPCAO007")

endif

Could I ask for a listing of the bondage poses included in this mod? Currently I'm using oli3d's bondage mod, but that's WIP and he's running into a busy period, so I'd like to explore other options.

I use both, oli3ds bondage mod and puppet master have mostly different bondage poses, oli more focused on devices. Only some of the chained ones are in both mods.

Is it normal that if I ask to my puppet that I want to pee into her mouth it starts the "Arrok Lesbian" animation? (I'm female char).

and ...

there is still the problem on bounded and naked puppet who get dressed again if the player changes cell and then returns. (And the dialogue still have the "get dressed" option even if the puppet is already dressed).

Hello thanks for your work.

I am unable to get this to work with animals or through spells on animal or human.

If I try through spell on male + female, the female goes invisible and sometimes the male appears to fuck himself through a portal. I mean that literally, his own cock gets ripped from the front and goes behind him. If I try through similar issues occur.

If I try it on a wolf or dog, the female always goes invisible and the dog does nothing or just continues to move around like normal. Haven't tried it on any other animals apart from dog and wolf.

If I have FINS Creatures installed, it sometimes gives me a dialog which animation I want if I go through spells and nothing happens.

What is the minimum installation required to get this to work. I plan to have a clean install.

No bestiality animation works for me at all with any SexLab mod.

Thanks