• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
47 minutes ago, Xzen97 said:

okay.. how?

You have to open the creation kit and edit the scripts I would imagine. Everything about a mod is in scripts, meshes, textures or sounds included in the mod. The rest you have to figure out or perhaps post a request for support on a thread. (different  thread)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi i have a quick question for this. I just started modding when i discovered this beautiful mod. Now when i first tried it it refused to work with my level 100 character. I don't know why but i have all the animations sex labs and the requirements etc. However when i started a new character this mod works! Is it a bug?

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I have a pretty bizarre problem. When I try to add the spells, the "Puppet" spell isn't showing up. The other spells will still show up, just not the "Puppet" one. I can try to add it using the console, and it will appear for a brief moment, before disappearing again, even if I have it equipped. If I try to use it after it disappeared, my character does nothing instead, and if I had the spell in a hand and ready her for combat again after that, she appears to draw a sword, even though she's not holding any, and still does nothing with that hand.

Weirdest of all, however, is that if I manage to get the spell off during the brief window when I have it, it will still work on NPCs. They will still remain under my control, even after the spell has disappeared.

I am running a lot of other mods, so I can't tell you what might be interfering. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, how did you solve it?

• 2 months later...

Very nice mod.  I noticed a little problem inside Inns, when there is playing music the puppet stop following the master and joins the revelry. You have to previously block or bound it to avoid this anomalous behavior. A question, when the puppet is bounded, you have two option, untie and activate, I didn't understand what is intended to do the second one, 'cause when I click it nothing happens.

Edited by 1Al
On 3/28/2022 at 11:15 PM, Dubbee said:

How can I get this to work with Enderal?

The spells show up and I can get people or animals to follow me but there's no dialogue on NPC's when I talk to them.

Have you installed SL Dialogues?

Need some assistance please.

I have all the spells added except the main one - puppet, to make/initiate puppet.

I tried switch on/off "add spell" items in MCM menu with no result.

I use the SE port from this site

Also animation seems to not play (when initiated via hotkey) but I guess I'm missing some animation pack

4 hours ago, GrumpyLou said:

I have all the spells added except the main one - puppet, to make/initiate puppet.

I found the culprit, it was

PuppetMasterPatch_forHormonesEtc by DeepBlueFrog

When activated, it removes this spell from the list. Doesn't seem it's intended behavior (if I read the description right) but who knows

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if there is a chance of interaction between PM and HSH. I tried PAHE but it has a terrible cloning enslavement system, which messes up everything with enslaved NPCs and game. Puppet Master is absolutely the best for mindcontrolling/enslaving.

Edited by 1Al