It's very possible that story NPCs somehow manage to escape your charms. I set my quest quite high priority but some quests and AI packages still override mine. Not sure what else to do about this. I still haven't investigated this issue fully so maybe there is a solution but Delphine is involved in like 100 quests, so the problem could be anywhere.

Also same here, other mods can control my NPCs. If two mods try to control then it's not clear who wins. Most mod authors probably do everything differently so whichever method Skyrim likes the most wins. :P

Beacon is placed into your position but it has a radius. NPC will travel to beacon but when they get near they just start to sandbox around it, so it may be very likely that the NPC just moves around the beacon. This problem can happen if you tell NPC to go to beacon but the area where beacon is isn't loaded. Then NPC could end up anywhere near the beacon. Could be sleeping in the attic or reading a book in the basement.

Yeah the bondage animation is idle animation, like when you stand. If someone hits you or causes you to display any other animation for a second then the bondage idle animation breaks. I don't know how to fix this.

Try 1.6 version I made it so that if your character fast then NPC will also be fast it can help a lot with following problems.

It's very helpful and funny to read your adventures in Riverwood. :D

Yeah the bondage animation is idle animation, like when you stand. If someone hits you or causes you to display any other animation for a second then the bondage idle animation breaks. I don't know how to fix this.

It's been my experience that combat mods with a stagger effect are the cause when a bondage idle breaks. Try disabling/turning off any mods with a stagger effect - When I used ultimate combat I needed to disable it when held by Prison Overhaul.

Strange things are happening when you take a leveled NPC. I took two bandits as puppets and tied them up because I was going into a cave and didn't want them to die. So I finished all in cave and it lead me out from a different location so I used hotkey to untie puppets because they will run to me eventually, but when they reached me one of the puppets had turned into a man lol. I think it leveled while I wasn't near,

anyone know how to stop this from happening?

Most everything is working well now. I did a few experiments with AFT and PM together mainly so I could get my girls on a horse(convenient Horses mod), and no problems having PM on an AFT'd follower long as you only use the 'follow me' command  in AFT and not in PM. I'd still prefer not having to trip over peeing/scatology dialogue just like I can switch off necrophilia in MCM.

Thanks again  for all your work on this great mod.

Delphine especially has a reputation for doing crazy things if effected by mods-- probably because she has the most complicated event triggering in the game.

Great mod, though!  Slick and clean implementation!  I mostly use it for the bondage options, but its all good.

You mean I've being testing this out on some weirdo chick from the boondocks?  Neither wonder it's been like trying to deal with some twerking, Miley Cyrus lookalike, dosed out on speed...

I'm off to take a chill pill.

Is there anyway to add a projectile spell?

Something a little like fireball?

There are some places in Skyrim, where if you intrude you are attacked quickly. Forts and Forsworn areas. But there where times, where I'd see a particular npc to Puppet. So I had to go thru the hassle of killing most if not all in the particular area just to puppet the npc I want. Would be cool to have the option to choose which spell to use "Touch Spell or Projectile Spell". That way I would shoot the target and the target becomes my puppet and runs towards me. :)

There are some places in Skyrim, where if you intrude you are attacked quickly. Forts and Forsworn areas. But there where times, where I'd see a particular npc to Puppet. So I had to go thru the hassle of killing most if not all in the particular area just to puppet the npc I want. Would be cool to have the option to choose which spell to use "Touch Spell or Projectile Spell". That way I would shoot the target and the target becomes my puppet and runs towards me. :)

This is already how it works, you can take puppet from very far away. Aim the puppet spell and release, it fires a very fast projectile.

The beat option added option to beat puppet in dialogue but the beating always killed the puppet, I didn't get it to work properly but I left the option in for testing, I guess I must have removed the dialogue or something.

This is already how it works, you can take puppet from very far away. Aim the puppet spell and release, it fires a very fast projectile.

The beat option added option to beat puppet in dialogue but the beating always killed the puppet, I didn't get it to work properly but I left the option in for testing, I guess I must have removed the dialogue or something.

OMG!!!! Jeez it never occurred to me to even try...Sorry for the post and ty for the info.

No problem, moebius989. :)

New version uploaded. Added option to make puppet very tough (+100000 hp) and possible to pee, defecate in puppet's mouth and other way around.

All dialogue options are of course possible to enable/disable in MCM menu.

No I haven't done that yet, it would require me to rewrite the whole mod. I would do it but first I want to see maybe I can make it so that it's possible to add packages to NPC dynamically without using ReferenceAlias. That way there could be infinite puppets.

No I haven't done that yet, it would require me to rewrite the whole mod. I would do it but first I want to see maybe I can make it so that it's possible to add packages to NPC dynamically without using ReferenceAlias. That way there could be infinite puppets.

Fair enough.

As far as I can tell, ReferenceAlias is the only way to add packages dynamically to an NPC... but that could be showing the limits of what I know about Papyrus :)

I hope you can at least figure out a bridge between Puppet Master and other mods eventually. The more features you add, the less if makes sense to copy your code in other places.

Edit: I realized what I said is not correct... you can also add packages dynamically to NPCs during a scene, but that would probably not help here.

New version uploaded. Added option to make puppet very tough (+100000 hp) and possible to pee, defecate in puppet's mouth and other way around.

Love this options you added.

One question thou: what animations are triggered after the line "I want you to pee in my mouth", since I got various animations from SL, but peeing in mouth?

Ah i see. I was somehow hoping that this way you could order the puppets to beat or whip each other or even fight against each other :D . With the new 10000 hp update this should be very entertaining though, do you plan to add it?

Hi!

"I want you to pee in my mouth/your mouth" is not working, instead play standard oral animation. Single pee is working. All adult mods is fresh installed (always) and all options is default. Other oral/sex animation is working, what I see.

Thanks.