I hope to do so, I am only using like 5% of the resources in the pack currently. I was having some problems with them though, wrote to Zaz Chris but he hasn't responded yet. And a lot of them require some objects to be placed in the world. Perhaps I would have to make a house with all these torture machines and cages where you can take your victims. :D

Maybe soemone here knows how to solve, example of the problem: I give order to puppet to go on rack for example, it all works ok but as soon as I exit command mode the puppet just stands on rack and isn't using it anymore.

> h38fh2mf

'Maybe soemone here knows how to solve, example of the problem: I give order to puppet to go on rack for example, it all works ok but as soon as I exit command mode the puppet just stands on rack and isn't using it anymore.'

Have a look at the mod by oli3D @......

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20002-wip-o3dbondagetest-fnis-update/

......you need to install latest mod file AND ALSO his 'update' file before FNIS will rerun properly  - look at my post there of 26 November 2013 - 01:04 PM to see why

His usable furniture items, amended versions of the Zaz ones, which are now interactive, rather than just passive, seem to do the trick.  Note that they are only accessible via the console, and once in the game, can be moved about with one of his spells to adjust place, angle and orientation

If you read through the thread, you can probably see a little about how it was done.  Might want to try writing to him too, if you think it worthwhile?

I made one of your 'puppetted' NPCs 'use' his furniture items when trying out v1 of your mod and they seemed to stay on OK.   I haven't tried it with the latest version, but if 'command mode' still works the same, it should be OK.  I'll try it again when I get the chance, but that's now tomorrow earliest

Hope that helps

Thanks, I don't understand the post in that link, how it was fixed? I'll try reading again tomorrow.

Hi again  :shy:

Sorry if I didn't make myself as clear as I might have

The link provided takes you to the first mod page, from which you can go on to access the mod's download files

My dated post is well down the thread, at nearly the most recent page.  Some people had installed the main mod file, installed just it, and had got errors in FNIS.  My post was telling them how to fix those.  Apart from the latest main mod file, they MUST also install the author's 'update' download, and install it to fix the error in the main mod download files, by overwriting those it placed in various folders, below the Skyrim data folder, with the files from the 'update'

Hope that helps :)

very good and stable mod as far as I can see  .....   It delivers all it promises with no lag or complications even on a heavily molded game!

I think you need to look up this mod  .... 
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20002-wip-o3dbondagetest-fnis-update/
it has all the zaz examples you need and how to write it down for fnis list!
too bad his books  does not work though!
Strongly suggest you hack his fnis list rather than waiting for a tutorial from Xaz or  chris since they r busy!

Hello :-)

and eh... 

1st I have to say that its a great mode indeed, but sadly it isn't working properly for me. 

Bondage is not working at all, NPC just stands still and does nothing. (Even with [W.I.P]o3dBondagetest)

Also I can't force them to urinate or have sex with another NPC.

And I guess I have to add that modding is something rather new for me... so yeah please help D: 

edit:

I have no idea what have I done, but NPC now can have sex with each other.
Also it seams that they actually urinate, there is a yellow stain on the ground, but only if standing and outdoors, but no animation. 

Hello :-)

and eh... 

1st I have to say that its a great mode indeed, but sadly it isn't working properly for me. 

Bondage is not working at all, NPC just stands still and does nothing. (Even with [W.I.P]o3dBondagetest)

Also I can't force them to urinate or have sex with another NPC.

And I guess I have to add that modding is something rather new for me... so yeah please help D: 

edit:

I have no idea what have I done, but NPC now can have sex with each other.
Also it seams that they actually urinate, there is a yellow stain on the ground, but only if standing and outdoors, but no animation. 

same here npc is work fine for me. but all creatures are stand still i have no idea why.

Did you enable creature animations in SexLab mcm menu? Also creature FNIS is required to have creature animations, I think. See the sticky posts on how to install FNIS and sexlab properly, also make sure you have Zaz animation pack installed.

Did you enable creature animations in SexLab mcm menu? Also creature FNIS is required to have creature animations, I think. See the sticky posts on how to install FNIS and sexlab properly, also make sure you have Zaz animation pack installed.

yeah i enable creature animations in SexLab mcm. and i run FNIS after i installed Zaz pack.

but it still work with only npc creature are not work.

edit**

eh? wait? did you say creature FNIS ?

edit*****

Ok i install FNIS with creature now npc&creatures it's work fine thanks. sorry for my stupid mistake.

I myself am using this mod with Bondage mod. I can say it works for me "somewhat"... Puppet not placing well on xcross <--- but this was a one time try. pillory worked well, even in/out of cell. Just need to get more furn. ids of Bondage. i see there's still the small bug of "undress/redress", when in bondage mode. Can this be overcome by assigning clothes to puppet? And still an awesome mod. ty.

Well, I don't know if it's really a bug. But when I use the get naked option and then use the bondage option. If I leave the cell and return the npc will still be in bondage, but fully clothed. Re-dressed as if they never were. Still for me this is minor. I wonder if invisible clothes can be assigned to puppets? Something like those invisible helmet mods floating around out there. Would be nice if this could be done.

Alright I looked into the bug and eventually decided to add a new dialogue option to remove the default outfit from puppet. This deletes all armor that you can't touch. After that you have full control over what they wear and don't wear, and also nakedness persists through cell transitions and bondage.

There is also a dialogue option to restore the default outfit in case you want them to wear that again.

This isn't a SexLab bug, it's just Skyrim being Skyrim. :)

Let me know how it goes. I made only few tests.

> h38fh2mf

Hi again.  Thanks for this latest update.  It's a bit late here, right now, to play with it but I'll give it a try as soon as poss

Your efforts are much appreciated and it really is a very good mod.  It's far more stable than some here, as well as generally doing as advertised! Skyrim, being Skyrim, has some quirks, but don't discouraged by them, or those like me who are sometimes just too old to know what we're doing some of the time, and foul up in the way we set up and use your mod.... :(

Keep going.  Some of the stuff you mentioned as planning at the outset sounds really interesting....  Hope the pointers above, from a few of us, to oli3d's 'furniture usage' mod has helped in that respect

Update 1.6

* Added 11 more bondage options.
* Added option in action menu to tie up yourself.
* Added spell to tie up all puppets.
* Added spell to untie everyone you have tied.
* Puppets' movement speed is increased to match yours, this can be turned off in MCM menu.

Try not to confuse untie spell with release spell :D

I am playing with requiem and have taken a lot of stamina on level up, slow puppets annoyed me so I made them faster. :P

I still don't understand what I'm supposed to do with the oi3d stuff, it's a separate mod that fixes furniture stuff?

Edit: oops also added spell to teleport all puppets to you, forgot to mention this.

Oli3d stuffs are some of Zaz's Pack (torture rack, cauldron, wooden horse and so on) that he placed inside a hideout in which the player can "lock" some npcs and force them to stay "in" or "on" those furnitures. He created also some spells or books (don't remember well) that allow you to place the collected furnitures from a chest in the hideoute, where you want and, still, you can force a npc to be locked on those furnitures.

The entire mod is still into an early stage of development. The big lack is that there are not yet good sex animations to use with the furnitures (some of them, at least).

The idea is that you can place them where you want and use them with npcs. Good idea but, without sex animations to rape the npcs, or to be raped from, is limited to some "whipping" actions and no more.

I think it's almost the same problem with your "bound section" of the mod. Almost unfunny if is not possible to "go deep" inside sex use of bondages.

We all need a skilled animator.

> h38fh2mf

I came, I saw, I choked and I need a new keyboard.  LOL

Put 1.5 in an hour ago, did some quick tests and on coming to write them up, here's 1.6 already!  Your pace is going to kill me...or my character

OK, quick thoughts on 1.5

Tried it out in Riverwood again.  It seems fine on NPCs who don't seem to have any immediate questline, or a role inside any home/inn etc.  So it works perfectly on guards, but less on bards.  (No, I didn't write their awful songs and poetry... )  For instance

I am using one of the Paradise Halls family of mods which adds a small house outside Riverwood...ground floor and basement

Puppeted a guard who had just disposed of some vampire attack.  (in that attack, Sigrid, the NPC who I couldn't get to 'puppet' properly on any of the last versions, insofar as she would not obey most of the commands, she 'died', and and I am wondering if some 'quest/storyline' NPCs have some flag that overrides their being puppeted correctly by your mod - see more below on that)  Anyway, took the guard to my small house.  Played with inventory fine, and hung guard from the rafters.  Guard and PC had fun OK  :blush:

In the Inn, 'puppeted' Sven, the local bard, lothario and deceitful swine, and Delphine, the Inn keeper.  Told them to follow me.  Both said yes.  Sven came out of the door, and, being the swine that he is, promptly went back in again.   Delphine followed me up to, and entered, my small house.  Delphine did that no prob.  Oddly, Sven 'appeared' for a second inside the entrance of my small house, and then vanished again.  (Probably didn't like my Lady Ga Ga album)

At this point, told guard to have some 'recreation for two', with Delphine as the 'target' and that worked fine, reversed and normal roles.

But for some reason Delphine fell back to some default 'audio' response saying something along lines of 'I'm not going to talk to you'  No printed dialogue text/options at all, despite the 'List' Spell showing her as following OK.  I am not sure at which point that occured.  It could have been as soon as leaving the Inn, but I didn't check there

Next, tied the guard into a pretzel

Set a beacon in the house and summonsed them all - to see if Sven would appear.  Said 2 responded.  Not sure which two but only Delphine and the guard there, so guess Sven declined the invitation

Went back to the Inn.  Sven was hovering outside the door, but clearly aiming to go back inside - sounds almost real, doesn't it! - so I told him to try having his way with Delphine who had properly followed me back.  At this point Delphine just totally disappeared.  Sven had magicked himself back into the inn and was doing his half of the animation just inside.  Oddly he was not only groaning in the process, he was also discussing the merits of some of his songs with some of the customers - throwing his voice too; a clever trick!

The 'List' showed them all Ok

So I left him there and went back to the small house. The guard had vanished.  Did the call all to beacon, and no-one turned up.  In fact, said 0 had responded to the call.   Thought a bit harder, and went downstairs to the basement.  The guard had managed to go through the floor, from where she had been, into the basement.  Still tied up nicely, though!  So I guess the beacon is maybe set to 'ground' zero level, and not the 'floor' level if the building is multi storied?  Ie beacon is set at y axis = 0, as opposed to y axis = where player was when the beacon was set?

So, despite 'List' spell showing Delphine and Guard both as at beacon, the guard was, but Delphine has totally disappeared  I looked about but couldn't find her anywhere.   That is magicka!  LMAO.

On another point, if you use the bondage option, 'shackle from ceiling', and then use a whip on the NPC - let's say my PC doesn't like Whiterun guards - the NPC will NOT remain in the shackles but ends up in a non bondage position, standing on the floor.  Oddly, on one test, after the first stroke, they fell briefly to the floor and were reshackled, but after the second stroke, they ended up standing on the floor, no restraints.  It's not the end of the world

Tried the mod on an NPC enslaved under another mod - the Paradise Halls slavery one.  The main enslaved dialogue has an option that brings up the normal txt options including  your 'puppet' commands.  Some work OK, but the 'bondage' ones don't force the bondage animations, and carries on with their actions under the Paradise Halls slavery mod, even though the NPC is reported as 'Bound' by your 'list' spell and has to be 'Untied' via your mod menu box before they can next 'speak'     I don't think the Paradise Halls Slavery mod creates its own separate quests but, from what I have read of how other modders control NPCs, some of that may be done by some form of questline imposed

I didn't try changing load orders, but your mod is near the end of my esp list, certainly below the Paradise Halls ones, and the only follower mod below your's is AFT.  I'll try putting yours below that next time to see if that makes a difference

Didn't get much further, for which I am very glad given that there is now 1.6 to play with  :P

So, in summary

- may be something about main quest / story NPCs which makes them less than totally obedient puppets

- may be something, or same, about NPCs who are controlled by other Mods

- beacon placement on y-axis may need a tweak if possible?

- some quirk on the bondage poses 'breaking' under combat stress

Sorry there is so much, but hope that provides some more helpful ;) , rather than hindring :( , info