I'm adding all back to script files. Getting different answers from everyone :P and it's easier for me if it's in the script files. I think tes translator can decompile scripts to change strings?

I don't know about MCM menu i'm still new at this. Can't even get it to show up without reloading. :D

Liking the mod already. As a bondage lover i am most curious if you plan to expand this dialogue tree.

I don't know anything about modding, i can merely open the construction kit. But maybe you know the mod Bathing Beauties.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11427/?

There the author has added support for summer wear + normal clothes. In the summer wear dialogue branch you can chose a summer wear clothing as base and ask them to also wear addons like high heels or a teddy bear.

If you could do such a thing for bondage would be gorgeous.

Accessoires would be ballgags and blindfolds and maybe sexy stockings/high heels.

Zaz animation pack has ballgags and blindfolds, I just finished fixing bondage so it's actually working even through saves and also just added that followers are your teammates so they equip items you give (like Lydia did). Not sure if they replace their default clothing with what you give them, I didn't find a way to access that yet, but it should be possible to ask them to undress and then give them items you want them to wear. Update will be ready soon.

New update, nothing was added mostly just fixes.

* Puppet is set to be your teammate when they are following you. That means they will sneak when you do, you can give them items to wear and you get blamed for their crimes. This can be turned off in MCM.
* Possible to remove spells from player in MCM menu.
* Added option to both defecate and pee in sequence to hotkey menu.
* Hotkey menu is not disabled during sex anymore.
* Possible to configure in MCM which dialog options show on puppet.
* Bondage works as it should now. You have 10 bondage slots to use, NPC stays where you bind them until you go back to free or use Puppets: reset ability.
* Undress persists through zone changes and save, load game.
I didn't test this as much as I should have.

Quick test, not so good.

MCM menu appeared only after quicksave/quickload, as always.

Noticed new settings, let them as default.

Puppeted a housecarl, she doesn't follow me until I use the power "puppet: all follow".

All commands seems to work fine as before.

Except:

Bondage thing:

- Bind hands ----> puppet redress.

- Gift wrap ----> puppet redress.

- Hanging (all) ----> puppet naked

The BIG problem is that the "untie" command and the "attiva" (*) command in the message box when the puppet is bounded, DO NOTHING at all.

The only way to release them is to use the power "Z"  "release all".

Note that in the first two bounded slots (hands and wrap), when the puppet redress, the message box shows "untie" (not working) and "talk to ... " (working).

(*) I wonder why this command in the message box is in Italian (my localization language).

Seems there is a problem starting sex through dialogue. Only starts about quarter of the times or so. It was annoying while playing, I'll look at how to fix tomorrow. Killed like 20 bandits and there was this cute bandit girl as prize but nothing happened. :(

Edit: huh that's weird it worked differently for me. Are you sure you updated in the way where you uninstall first and stop scripts before?

Edit2: maybe I made some mistake with packing files, I'm too sleepy to fix now or I make a nother mistake and will have to update again shortly, but I will try to fix tomorrow this is not nice problems. :)

...Seems there is a problem starting sex through dialogue...

Hi, yes, this is not always started. And this mod SkyUI menu is appear only after load saved game.

My question: I see blowjob has multiple animation, I can choice from these somehow? My prefer positions: the man is standing, the woman is squatting, nothing else :)

CTD after load game: I think this is FNIS problem.

Thanks.

Edit: huh that's weird it worked differently for me. Are you sure you updated in the way where you uninstall first and stop scripts before?

Stopped scripts in the MCM.

Waited 1 minute real time.

Saved.

Exit the game and delete the bsa and the esp files.

Load the game.

Waited 5 minutes real time.

Saved.

Exit the game.

Installed the 1.3 files.

Load the game.

waited 30 seconds real time.

quicksave.

wait 30 seconds.

quickload.

Message about 1 new MCM menu registered. Checked and noticed the new settings.

Saved.

Play a bit to test.

BTW, my "sex commands" on the housecarl worked all and always as espected.

Don't have to wait that long. 15 seconds is usually more than enough assuming no sex or other scenes going on. Looks like it works differently for everyone in this version, maybe there's someone out there who doesn't have bugs. :D

totya, no you can't choose but you can disable the animations in SexLab>Animation Toggle settings, disable ones you don't want so only the blowjob anim is enabled that you like, then it will always be this one that is chosen to play.

New version again. Fixed MCM problem this time, I think. :D

* Fixed infinite animation playing when undress animation is enabled in SexLab and asking puppet to undress.
* MCM menu appears without loading game. 
* Puppet stays undressed when doing bondage stuff? I never could reproduce this issue so I'm not sure if fixed.
* Removed tie hands option, was having problems with this.
* Fixed problems where sex sometimes wouldn't start through dialogue.
Nothing new but hopefully fixes that don't cause 2 bugs for each thing fixed. :P

Still didn't look into using puppet on actual follower (like housecarl), but I will try to investigate and see what problems are soon.

Ok, good news on 1.4 version.

Tried on named NPC only (not housecarl):

- MCM menu appeared by itself (wait about 5 seconds).

- All spells seem to work fine.

- Sex actions start as espected.

- Undress function works even with bondage (NOTE: If you left your puppet inside a building, bounded and naked, and then you change cell, going outside, when you return inside the puppet is still bounded/hanging but dressed again. This is NOT a bug of this mod but of the SexLab Framework itself. This happens also with other sexlab based mods.).

- All commands works fine. "Untie" works.

Little issue (or maybe not):  the named NPC didn't follow by will but only after I asked it to do so.

Next trials will be about NPC already following (companions) and/or housecarls (following or not).

To next.

Hello again!

Your Puppeteer v1.4   Thanks for this update.  Your prodigious level of output is commendable, as is your stamina!

Thoughts so far

1 - Updating.  Did the :

Unpuppeted everyone - at least I think I did

Stopped scripts in the MCM.

Waited a while real time.

Saved.

Exit the game and delete the bsa and the esp files - using Nexus Mod Manager

Installed the new version - again using NMM

Load the game.

Waited a while

Saved and reloaded

MCM menu appeared fine, but not all the options worked.  The old ones did, but couldn't 'uncheck' the new ones.  May have been some hang over from the prior game, as one or two puppets hadn't redressed properly in that and I couldn't actually make them. 

So went back to a pre Puppet Game for same PC - one I use for testing new mods startup - beginning just after the post Helgen Stones

Loaded that

MCM menu appeared fine, and all options now check and uncheck

Into Riverwood.  Tested on Delphine, Lucan V, Camilla V, Gerdur.   All become puppets.  Froze Lucan in place - ie the ignore even Armageddon option. 

Tested adding to inventory on the others.  Items added worn OK. - can see 'instant' wear even before close MCM menu.  Oddly if previously the NPC had been 'undressed via dialogue' before adding the new items, after finishing with the additions to inventory and closing the MCM menu, they dress fully again.  If you want then to be undressed, you have to then 'dress via dialogue' - as they are still treated as 'undressed', and then undress again.  Fortunately undressing didn't then remove the items I had added, Zaz cuffs and gags, which is good. 

('Undress' does remove hoods.  Probably part of the Sexlab basic setup, as this happens with all my mods, and it's not the end of the world.  Does anyone know which attachment slot hoods are set to, so that I can modify the Sexlab stripping options to prevent that if I want to?)

Took Camilla out of town, did the 'package' tie thing, left her, (the packaged tie only seems to come in the dressed variety, but it's cute), went back to town, and suspended the other two from the gate walkway.  Back and forward between the two locations, all stayed put

Also 'puppetted' Sigrid, but for some reason she does not 'follow' my PC at all, even though showing in the 'List' spell as 'following' 

BTW, those tied and stationary, are properly shown there as 'following (bound)', which sort of proves that the 'bound' option keeps them from running about  :sleepy:   

Why Sigrid doesn't follow, and what is so different about her that she wants to stay in that dreary cottage next to the forge, as opposed to exploring the wilderness with my PC, I have little clue.  Oddly, of all the characters in Riverwood, she is the only one who's name is followed by '(Skyrim)' in the Elderscrolls Wiki.  Not sure if there is any significance in that, in that she may have some special status/classification.  See:

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Skyrim:_Riverwood_Characters

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Sigrid_%28Skyrim%29

I also logged off for three or four hours and on going back to the game, all the characted 'puppetified' were still in situ, hanging from the rafters, or were where they otherwise had been when I llogged off/had last left them.  On the relog, Camilla V, who was tied 'packaged' on the floor, was briefly on her feet in the den out of town, where i had logged out from, but after going to Riverwood and back to the cabin wh3ere she was housed, she was back polishing the floor again with her bodice (on entry to the cabin she was initially on her feet again, but instantaneously went to ground - so that's nothing to really worry about)

A limited test, I appreciate, - not tried the team options etc - but I hope that these burblings, from a quiet afternoon in a somewhat strange corner of Skyrim, help you in whatever way they can.

But, put in words of one syllable, it's going well so far  :P

PS.  Pah, I see that the old girl got there just before me!  But it's good to see she's happy too... :blush:

There is a extra step, donkeywho:
after stop script and uninstall with NMM
go in game again (no mod)
wait 10 sec
save game
exit

install new version
go in game (with mod)

NPC (human) follow after puppet must be turned on in MCM, they don't automatically follow. Animals NPC following is turned on by default but human isn't. If after turning on and you puppet it still doesn't folow then it's a bug. :) I didn't want human to auto follow because sometimes they are doing some important things, and also because if you are using a custom or special follower then maybe you want to use the other mod for follow. And animals I put auto follow because they sometimes run away and you can't catch them for instructions. My english is getting worse with every sentence in this post.

I think hoods are "Hair" in SexLab stripping options.

Aha sexlab auto reequips after zone change didn't know this. Not sure what to do about it, maybe it will be fixed in 1.3 version of Sexlab Framework.

Also one other thing, I am puppeting bandits and when I kill them I get inheritance letter with gold. Jarl writes "Beloved bandit is dead" or something like that :D

h38fh2mf

Thanks for the very quick reply. 

I wouldn't worry too much about your English.  Believe me, it's better than most of the natives here

I shall try the out the 'human' follower bit.  I didn't realise that there were any 'human' humans, as opposed to 'non-human' humans, in Skyrim.  In fact I didn't actually think that any real 'humans' played the game either......  :s    If your suggestion works, can I try it out in real life?  Having some human, human followers could be quite a good thing.  It could quite catch on...... :) 

Thanks for the advice that it may be hairclips holding down the hoods.  I'll have a bash at that too

Sexlab auto re-equipping on zone change is a bit harsh, isn't it?  I'm so glad you said.  It means that my forehead and keyboard will meet less often, as I now know why some things never seem to work.  LOL

Till next time....

> h38fh2mf

> NicoleDragoness

Last thoughts for this evening

1 - FWIW, at least some hoods may go with the 'Long Hair' attachement in Sexlab's stripping options.  The one I have been using is the 'Advanced hood' from one of the slavery mods, and I'm pretty sure it's that.  It may be that the Zap ones are different, but I'll have try them another time

2 - I tried loading up my last saved game, adding the control people (humans) option in MCM and it ddn't seem to do much for Sigrid's obedience levels.  She still refuses to walk out the door with me.  I tried a reload of the same game, change options, save and then reload that saved game, too, but that made no difference either.  Similarly the commanded copulation by dialogue options don't seem to work with her, either with her as the puppet and Alvor as target, or after being 'released' with her then targeted for attention by a 'puppeted' Alvor - In that, I am assuming that the 'targetted' NPC option does not necessarily have to be another puppet; that might be a misunderstanding on my part!   I have lost track a little of what is and what is not all right in this version, so if none of these actually work at present, my apologies for the spurious info!

Have fun.

totya, no you can't choose but you can disable the animations in SexLab>Animation Toggle settings, disable ones you don't want so only the blowjob anim is enabled that you like, then it will always be this one that is chosen to play.

Hi!

Thanks, "kneeling blowjob" this settings.

With 1.4 version, sex started correctly via dialog line, thanks.

But when once I try teleport, I get ctd...

When I wanted my character to remove hood when sex I had to choose "hair" in sexlab strip options (I play with Requiem mod maybe it changes). Oh now I realise by hood you mean zaz bag on head? Then I have no idea. I thought like normal hood that robes have etc.

Sorry for confusion, I meant

Human means dark elf, breton, argonian, imperial etc.

Animal means wolf, mammoth, draugr etc.

Control people options in MCM? I don't think there is such option. What I can suggest is that you uninstall mod completely like said in first post, load game without mod. Make a save and reinstall mod. If it still doesn't work then I have no idea, I didn't try it on Sigrid but everyone else it worked on, even Ulfric Stormcloak.

Teleport? If you mean fast travel then no ideas, worked fine for me, perhaps mod conflicts.

Teleport? If you mean fast travel then no ideas, worked fine for me, perhaps mod conflicts.

Without sexlab framework (SF), SF mods, SF adult mods (now this is only the Puppet master), I never get CTD. I think (I wrote already) this is FNIS problem: I get CTD on game load very often (and teleport? this is similar to load) On FNIS webpage I found FNIS CTD-free update, but this is not works correctly.

If you run my mod without Zaz pack or sexlab framework you will always get CTD. You need both they are requirements.

I read requirements and I use these certainly. My last post shortly, if I use skyrim without adult mods, I never get CTD.