Yes undress option is broken in current release, will be fixed next update.

What do you mean doesn't work, option doesn't appear at all or just doesn't start anything? If last one then I think it could be sexlab problem because I don't really check what the thing is that tries to start sex, only telling sexlab ok here are two or more NPC and start stuff. For example you can have sex option for skeever but I don't think there are any animations for it so the skeever just goes up to the other guy waits a few seconds and comes back. If this is happening then it means missing animation for that.

New version:

* Fixed undress command.
* Fixed MCM option where create excrement item couldn't be changed.
* Added bondage options in dialogue.
* Fixed some problems where giving order to puppet would cause it to just wait there forever. Now it still does the same but you can ask it to follow again.
* Removed excrement eat topic, had to rewrite forced movement and didn't have time to rewrite this part. Maybe I'll readd later if there is interest.

Let me know if any problems :)

I'll try this new version.

My opinion about eat poop is ... let it out, please. I'm nymphomaniac, not perverted  :D

In the meanwhile, a little story.

I really hate Thalmors so, when the main Quest is finished and Elenwen becomes killable, I normally went at the Thalmor Embassy to kill her.

With this mod, I did almost the same but much more funny. I puppeted her, made her to follow me to Windhelm, let Ulfric, Galmar and some Stormcloaks to have their way with her.

Finally, I ordered her to go crazy and attack everyone. She was "massacred", of course.  :D  :D  :D

Haha nice story :D She brought this on herself by being thalmor and a bitch :P

Yeah I don't like the eat poop thing either, but it was easy to make and I thought maybe some like. I don't use almost 80% of the stuff in the mod :P

Forgot to say in changelog that the movement before starting sex is redone, it should work better now and only reasons why sex wouldn't start is animation missing, turned off or some problem I haven't thought of.

I made a killer bunny one time :P but it was much more skilled at getting killed instead of killing :D

I say you should definately re-add the eat excrement option.  It's not so much sexual for me as much as there are characters that I hate enough that I'd like to make them eat shit . . . especially their own.

It would also be great if at some point you could make them urinate into something and drink it.  A visual effect after eating excrement would be cool too . . . brown around the face for instance.

Yeah I thought when I added the option first it was more about humiliation than a fetish. I don't know how to add effects on player, I wanted to add urinate and defecate effect to legs too if one does it with pants on. There is a good model for a bowl of urine in hearthfires addon (originally butter item lol) the yellow thing in bowl isn't clear but I think it resembles urine the most in the game. However I don't like to add hearthfires as requirement :(

If I have time I'll try to learn how to add effects on player, some mods do it with blood so it should be possible?

MCM menu not appearing before reloading game is still a mystery, tried everything. I have literally exactly same way set up as other mods and followed tutorial to the letter and this mod is the only one that doesn't appear MCM menu before reloading. I guess the game hates me :D well I hate you too game.

Yes, the undress and redress is made with a spell and it sometimes goes off when changing interior or fast traveling, very badly made this clothing stuff will have to rewrite it sometime to also allow deciding what the NPC wears and stuf like that. Bound is also made with a spell and if you leave are it goes off. Not sure how to make this in a better way.

I don't know about animals. I tried with a bear follower and it did follow me but it took some time. I will test this again.

Edit: no those two should be compatible, this is a bug then. I'll see if I can fix. I suspect there are many ways to cause problems with bound (cast target spell on bound = ??)

Yeah I thought when I added the option first it was more about humiliation than a fetish. I don't know how to add effects on player, I wanted to add urinate and defecate effect to legs too if one does it with pants on. There is a good model for a bowl of urine in hearthfires addon (originally butter item lol) the yellow thing in bowl isn't clear but I think it resembles urine the most in the game. However I don't like to add hearthfires as requirement :(

If I have time I'll try to learn how to add effects on player, some mods do it with blood so it should be possible?

MCM menu not appearing before reloading game is still a mystery, tried everything. I have literally exactly same way set up as other mods and followed tutorial to the letter and this mod is the only one that doesn't appear MCM menu before reloading. I guess the game hates me :D well I hate you too game.

EffectShader Property _SA_xo3dBukShader001 Auto

_SA_xo3dBukShader001.Play(target,180.0)

post-76788-0-18194200-1385741418_thumb.png

004.zip

These are the four simple parts to applying a cum texture, they should be usable for the effects you want as well.

Thanks, WaxenFigure this looks like what I need. :) Can I choose a node to apply to (example L thigh)?

The particular DDS covers the whole body. You could set up a series of DDS files which apply whichever effect you want to the part of the body you want. These will layer on each other as well so you could have multiple textures applied to a single body part.

My intentions with the cum DDS file was to separate it into the various area (face, chest, vagina and anus) effects and apply only the one that corresponded with the sex act performed and to set up multiple textures for each area so for an actor on the receiving end of a train run would show multiple cum layers and therefore of course more cum.

If you open that DDS it's a good idea to also open your body texture DDS file and temporarily set it as a background layer so you an see exactly where on the body the texture would lay. Just remember to remove that body texture layer before saving it.

Cool mod, simple but effective...

Problem in new version (or by design?): Using bondage option after undressing leads to a dressed & bound NPC but the undress option is still present. Is undressed + bound impossible?

I tried this and everything went fine.

My puppet undress and then I was able to bondage her and she stay naked.

Ok that's way above my skill level, I only have paint and irfan view, I know how to resize and crop things but that doesn't help here I guess :P

laomaster I tested animals and took troll from whiterun broken watchtower to breezehome, it followed alright every time.

Ok about the undress problems all of these are caused by spell going off when changing zones or NPC is unloaded some other way. Would really need to rewrite the whole undress and dress stuff so you can also choose what NPC wears, not sure what's the best way to do this. Any ideas?

Great mod so far, but i have one little suggestion:

could you add the option tomkae the puppet essential?

I am tired of resurrecting the little husky i found every time we find a mudcrab ;).

Note. Making him flee from every battle and not attacking anybody didnt help.

@Reyde

I suggest you to download and install Nausicaa's Tweaker )you could find it on Nexus).This mod, not intrusive, let you to set EVERY npc as essential, protected, or nothing. And more, more, more.

@ h38fh2mf

I found a possible dangerous issue.

IF you have a follower who is ALREADY your puppet ...

and

IF you forgot to have puppeted him/her ...

and

IF you cast again on him/her the puppet spell ...

and

IF you have EFF multifollower mod (and your puppet is a EFF follower, of course) ...

then

the "rumble sound" effect (from EFF) and the relenting time effect (from EFF), will stay forever and you will loose ANY control or dialogue with the follower. The only solution is to load a previous save.

OK, I know. There are a lot of "IF" in this post but it's a (far) possibility. Just to let everyone to know.

The problem with setting a wolf essential is that all wolves would become essential. Skyrim only allows setting a template of NPC essential not the actual instance of it. Maybe to add spell that gives a lot of health?

I don't know about EFF I never used this mod before. But in code I have that if target is puppet and you try to make it a puppet again then nothing happens. Basically cast a spell that does nothing on NPC. Maybe I have made a mistake somewhere.

Group fun doesn't quite work for me, everyone is extremely far from each other while seemingly screwing thin air. I've had the npc's actually being together a couple of times, but never the three of us, no matter how many times I try to mess with sexlab hotkeys.

Some notes about Undress & Bondage:

1. Undress + bounded hands   --->  puppet redress (note that there is still the dialogue option to "get dressed" and no longer the "undress" one).

2. Undress + gift wrap   ---> puppet redress.

3. Undress + chain hanging (with or without weights)  ----> puppet stay naked.

4. Undress + chain floor  ----> naked.

Hi Mr h38fh2mf

This is really pretty good so far and a lot of fun,. so please don't get put of at all by the odd quirk that doesn't yet work as expected, or as you hoped it would or, for that matter, as anyone else says it should :-)

Can I make a couple of observations that might hopefully help you?

1 - I can confirm that what is said above by the 'Nymphomaniac Old Girl' - who sounds just my type - is correct

2 - there seems to be some peculiarity as to the state of an NPC left tied, on reload.  I have been testing, on what is in effect an almost new game, on NPCs in Riverwood.  I can make them puppets, have them follow me under the entry arch, strip them, or not, tell them to 'ignore everyone/thing else', and then leave them on the 'hanging shackled' option, with or without weights, so that they hang from the entrance upper walkway.  If I save game, and reload straightaway, they are still there, as I left them.  If I save the game, leave the PC alone, and come back a couple of hours later or next day, they are, oddly enough, in the 'standing shackled' pose.  If I then 'untie' them, they fall over as the anim ends, but the shacklesl are still in situ on wrists and ankles, and you have to run to avoid being skewered by the rigid irons stretching out from their limbs - OK, a bad joke, but I hope it conveys the idea.  The latter issue can be fixed, on a retie/untie but it's still odd

3 - If you strip someone, sometimes they seem to forget to put everything on again when they re-dress, and they stay in the buff even when released.  Certainly can't see their outfit in inventory either.  A lady inkeeper who wanders around starkers is pleasant to the eye, but probably even a bit more strange than you or I.  I have 'redress' after copulation set as an option in variants of SexLab's animation sets, so I can't say if the problem might lie there or not

4 - On revisiting a 'tied' NPC, the options arising seem to be 'untie' or 'activate'.  Is 'activate' really meant to do anything like 'activate', so to speak, - I can't make it do anything, but that might just be my ineptitude - or is it just a default?

5 - I can take things out of NPCs inventory, but I can't seem to successfully add anything that they equip with.  For instance, if I 'give' them a Zaz/Zap hood, or a gag/whatever, it sits there, but there seems to be no way to make them wear it.  Adding gags, hoods, cuffs, etc via the console is possible, as it is in one or two other mods, but it is far less spontaneaous.  Of course,  I may just be doing something wrong, and that could well be nearer the mark...

6 - I seem to get two different 'menus' appear on making an NPC a puppet.  'Normal' NPCs - is that a good way of describing them?- have text appear in the dialogue list.  If one makes a puppet of any of the annoying little brats that seem to infest some of the Riverwood homes, they become puppets all right, but the menu that appears is then the 'black rectangular box option list - like that which appears on casting the 'Idle' spells

Now, I am a player, not a modder, so I have absolutely no idea why any of these things might happen, but I've popped them down here in case any of them might mean anything to you, and be of help you to you in preparing the next version of what is an absolutely fascinating piece of fun.  Thanks vey much for it, and I do hope you persevere.. :shy:

Don Key Who?

2. There are some problems with bind animations, think of them more as decorations not actually anything that will function. :P

3. I'm not sure, I'll say again the dressing part of mod is not well made at all. :\

4. No but I can't remove it, only thing you're meant to be able to do is untie, unless it's just hands that are tied.

5. This is because the NPC isn't player's teammate, I was planning to add this when making NPC follow you, that would also make it sneak, wield when you do and you can give it items to wear, also their crimes would be blamed on you.

6. Hmm not supposed to be able to make children puppets at all, I must have made a mistake somewhere.

It will be a little bit before new version I have been busy and lots of stuff to fix in this one :)

> h38fh2mf

Many thanks for the very prompt, comprehensive, response

If 2 can be made stable between saves, it would make this impressively effective in gameplay.   ;)

Look forward to the outcome of 5 as that  will revolutionise the whole thing.  :shy:  But don't remove the stay here and do absolutely nothing option, pls!

I'll have another look at 6 and see if there might be some mod crossover in my set up, but as I have no idea about coding etc, any suppositions made between effect and cause would only be best guess on what I see happening :-/