I thought about something like this too but now I am a bit bored of Skyrim, so not sure if I will post update any time soon.

Been there, done than.  Got bored with original Skyrim and the found mods and it became interesting again.  Got bored with modded Skyrim and then found modding a mod was an interesting activity for a while.  Got bored with modding my mod and found some new mods in Skyrim to get me interested in playing it a lot again which is where I'm at right now.

Its hard to walk away from it altogether... it's one of the few games where it can be seriously customized by the users and its still the most modern of them despite its numerous flaws. 

When I do the necrophilia thing, the corpse revives during the act; its eyes are open and it is moaning. Anybody know why this is, and how I can fix it?

Because to make "necrophilia" work in the game you have to put life back into the dead body, the game won't let you play animations of bodies it considers dead.

When I do the necrophilia thing, the corpse revives during the act; its eyes are open and it is moaning. Anybody know why this is, and how I can fix it?

Because to make "necrophilia" work in the game you have to put life back into the dead body, the game won't let you play animations of bodies it considers dead.

The most hilarious thing is if I have follower with me and when I'm trying necrophilia on dead enemies like bandits my follower will kill them again and again... And will not allow me to finish the act  :lol: I guess they don't like necrophilia that much  :shy:

Does anyone know how long the bondage animations last? i.e. if I chained a named NPC to the ceiling in my house then went and completed the main story line, will they be there when I come back?

Also, I know you can only have 5 puppets, but it seems that I can "bondage" as many as I want. Is this the same for everyone else?

Would be awesome to add an ability to define whether you wish the targeted npc to remain a puppet or tag as feeding thrall. And once you choose to make npc feeding thrall, they are no longer puppets but food. And will remain so for as long as you wish, until set free.

"Dream Add on" ... 5 puppets (< Already in Mod) and 5 feeding thralls.

Oh and oli3d added xcross to furniture i think in his mod. Been dying to to use that on victims. Displayed victims make better trophies :), especially enemies...no?

Again tyvm for this awesome mod.

Here you go.

A quick translation of version 1.7 of this mod.

Emphasis on quick, so it might contain grammar errors and/or typos.

And as always: Only use with version 1.7 of this mod and only if you want to play this mod in german aka denglish.

Super danke für den link und die schnelle Antwort.

Hentai Creatures and Puppet Master have a different focus and both use scripts that will be embedded in your save game.
So both are "problematic" if you choose to uninstall them one day as the long term condequences are something nobody can forsee.
But both are rather easy to use.

I consider this mod UFO/EFF with perks. :D I like it a lot. I've been using it in conjunction with TDF Prostitution and it gives me some backup, lets me play with my puppets, prevents followers from getting lost (great feature), and allows me to dress/equip followers exactly how I want them. This is a good and useful mod for sure.

I use both (now that I fixed Hentai Creatures).

Hentai creatures allows you to max out the Sexlab Framework (14 sex acts going at once)  by summoning at least 14 creatures and providing at least 14 trainees.  Use the spells in Hentai Creatures to bring in the creatures mix you want.

Use "My Home Is Your Home" and any follower mod (Puppet Master works great for that) to recruit your trainees and to give them a common home where you can watch or join the training action as you desire.

Puppet Master lets you control up to 5 NPCs or creatures as followers (yes I tried 5 giants as followers, it doesn't work very well but it was funny to try). 

I always liked the Bathhouse mods, lots of pretty chicks running around, getting naked and soaked and so on, but it always felt kinda "hollow" to me - they never really *did* anything. With this mod, the Bathhouse just went from "kinda lame" to "HOLY SHIT THAT'S AWESOME!!"

What I mean to say is: THANK YOU VERY MUCH, it's working perfectly for me :D