As i wrote: For bestiality use Hentai Ceatures. You can use HC together wit this mod, but the management for animals and humans is done seperatly ofc.

This mod is meant to do animals too though, and they're not working. I want fully functional mods in my game. D:

Well, as I've said.. It's just the animal sex not working in Puppets, it seems.. For all I've tested the rest works perfectly. :)

I've had no trouble using it with animals, are you sure you're not trying to have sex with animals that don't have any animations available like cows and chickens?

Is this an improvement of nexus puppeteer master or a side mod. 

(http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10870/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D10870%26preview%3D&pUp=1).

Can it do all that it dose and if not can I have them both with out problems.

Improved version with new content that Nexus would not accept in a mod.

Edit: I stand corrected (see below).

I am having a problem with the bondage option. Everything else works as intended except the puppets stand still when i choose a bondage option (for example Camilla inside the riverwood trader). I have followed the installation and I have everything updated to the latest version. (fnis, sexlab, zaz, puppet master). All other animations work, including giving them those zbf items that make them slow or hands bound to the back. Only thing I can think of is that I'm using Cbbe and xp32. Even though I read people not having problems with the skeleton.

Nvm, It's obviously a Zaz animation issue I can't pinpoint atm. Ill try a fresh re-install of everything tomorrow and let you know.

When I do the necrophilia thing, the corpse revives during the act; its eyes are open and it is moaning. Anybody know why this is, and how I can fix it?

Because to make "necrophilia" work in the game you have to put life back into the dead body, the game won't let you play animations of bodies it considers dead.

You know, the solution to this feels just a little obvious.  Maybe I'm crazy?

Rather than engage both the active and the inactive character in a dual animation, would it not make better sense just to do the following? :

1: Limit the active character's animation choices to those in which the second party plays an appropriately minimal role.  (For a male, or a female with SOS, this would actually not be very limiting, but there would still be female options beyond simple rape, one imagines.)

2: Do not animate the inactive character.  Instead, simply prop their body into a position which agrees with the active character's animation chosen in #1 and allow the Havok engine to take care of the rest.

Here's a kind of example of what such a system would potentially look like (not my video; I found it in a LL thread):

http://www.xvideos.com/video6812249/skyrimnecro

When I do the necrophilia thing, the corpse revives during the act; its eyes are open and it is moaning. Anybody know why this is, and how I can fix it?

Because to make "necrophilia" work in the game you have to put life back into the dead body, the game won't let you play animations of bodies it considers dead.

Rather than engage both the active and the inactive character in a dual animation, would it not make better sense just to do the following? :

1: Limit the active character's animation choices to those in which the second party plays an appropriately minimal role.  (For a male, or a female with SOS, this would actually not be very limiting, but there would still be female options beyond simple rape, one imagines.)

2: Do not animate the inactive character.  Instead, simply prop their body into a position which agrees with the active character's animation chosen in #1 and allow the Havok engine to take care of the rest.

Here's a kind of example of what such a system would potentially look like (not my video; I found it in a LL thread):

You are not crazy but you don't understand how the animations work.   There is literally no way to "prop" the dead body into a position for sex via a script and to be sure you can position the live actor vs the body.  That's an interesting video but it was done by hand and not by a mod with a script.

Understand that I wish it were otherwise, I'm not saying "it's not possible" because I want to.

For me, this mod works perfect. I have installed; Bestiality animation pack, Bestiality extras and Nude creatures. In FNIS, beside two needed mods (Based and spell) I have installed creatures support too and In SL, creature animations are enabled. So whenever I cast the spell on any animals that these mods support, all works great.

You are not crazy but you don't understand how the animations work.   There is literally no way to "prop" the dead body into a position for sex via a script and to be sure you can position the live actor vs the body. 

Okay, so if I'm understanding things correctly, the limitation is that a body considered "dead" by the game cannot have its skeleton manipulated by even the fanciest script.  (I believe dead bodies themselves can at least be repositioned as I know of mods which apparently do this, but I digress.)  So the new question then becomes: What about modifying the resurrect-for-necro system currently in place so that, as per my two-step outline above, the resurrected NPC's animation is limited to the torso portion of the skeleton only, leaving Havok to handle the head and limbs.

Perhaps this would require custom iterations of each animation which discard or disable head and limb animation already in place, but I can't see that being a huge undertaking, especially after the list of such animations is condensed into those which fall into a necro-compliant category.  I also don't think it unlikely that forcing Havok activity on a live NPC is impossible.  I'm thinking of dragon yells and the like.

All that would be needed afterward is some tweaking to eliminate signs of life such as zombie moans. ;p

Well, as I've said.. It's just the animal sex not working in Puppets, it seems.. For all I've tested the rest works perfectly. :)

I've had no trouble using it with animals, are you sure you're not trying to have sex with animals that don't have any animations available like cows and chickens?

OMG... I'm sorry.. I litterally fell out of my chair....

I have been using Hentai Creatures as well as Fucktoy, but I haven't tried Puppets with it yet... I am going to give it a shot since there are Husky and Hellhound animations, but no direct correlation to initiate them unless I use SexLab Defeat...

You are not crazy but you don't understand how the animations work.   There is literally no way to "prop" the dead body into a position for sex via a script and to be sure you can position the live actor vs the body.  That's an interesting video but it was done by hand and not by a mod with a script.

I put a little more thought and research into it.  Ways to make the NPC compliantly inert could include the use of such functions as:

ToggleRagdollAnim
.SetAV("Paralysis", 1)
SetUnconscious

But as far as I understand things, the desired effect should be achievable with something like what I mentioned earlier:

Temporarily revived NPC is assigned a necro-appropriate animation, but the animation is either played without limb/head data, or substituted with a modified version of the animation which does not include that data.  (Torso only.)  Limbs and head are then given to the HDT physics in much the same manner as breasts can be during such animations.

I put a little more thought and research into it.  Ways to make the NPC compliantly inert could include the use of such functions as:

ToggleRagdollAnim
.SetAV("Paralysis", 1)
SetUnconscious

But as far as I understand things, the desired effect should be achievable with something like what I mentioned earlier:

Temporarily revived NPC is assigned a necro-appropriate animation, but the animation is either played without limb/head data, or substituted with a modified version of the animation which does not include that data.  (Torso only.)  Limbs and head are then given to the HDT physics in much the same manner as breasts can be during such animations.

My old mod (SexAddicts) used set unconscious in its necro implementation but that was a case where the actor is known as dead during the animation whereas the Sexlab Framework will refuse to even attempt to use a "dead" actor.  Still the calling mod might be able to set the unconscious flag and signal the framework to not produce sounds for that actor.

Unfortunately there's about a .01% chance of getting someone to create new animations just for necro.   What the animators have said is that they find it far easier to create a whole new animation and export it to Skyrim than to import an existing animation from Skyrim into the animation tools.  When there are so many calls to create so many other animations there's little likelihood they'll create animations for the few of us that use the necro options.

LOL I made that vid and what I did was use fnis so he could do the doggy animation and i used the CK to delete the projectile for serpent power so that it pushed the dead body but didnt show or make the sound the power made. lol i wish it were possible to make a mod that had those effects but i was told it was impossible so i did it my own little way so i could do any dead creature...i was bored lol

My old mod (SexAddicts) used set unconscious in its necro implementation but that was a case where the actor is known as dead during the animation whereas the Sexlab Framework will refuse to even attempt to use a "dead" actor. 

I just took a look and it sounds like your necro option is much more along the lines of what one would expect from such an implementation.  It makes me laugh to think that we're struggling to circumvent an inexplicable limitation in the framework.  I have to consider how likely it would be to make use of both Sexlab and SexAddicts simultaneously, at least for the things your mod does that Sexlab prevents.  (Really good work, from the sound of it.. and if you'll pardon, it's clear that your mod is not in fact rendered redundant. ;p )

Still the calling mod might be able to set the unconscious flag and signal the framework to not produce sounds for that actor.

Yes, the cues which give the actor away as being alive can probably quite easily be circumvented.  I figure that's practically an afterthought.

Unfortunately there's about a .01% chance of getting someone to create new animations just for necro.   What the animators have said is that they find it far easier to create a whole new animation and export it to Skyrim than to import an existing animation from Skyrim into the animation tools.  When there are so many calls to create so many other animations there's little likelihood they'll create animations for the few of us that use the necro options.

Well, I like to imagine that nothing is going to need to be "created".  All that needs be done (if even this much is necessary) is that some preexisting animations have their arm / leg / head components stripped out.  For all I know, even that much may be quite unnecessary, since the point is that HDT should be taking over the limbs and head just like the breasts.  So maybe it's as simple as telling the engine to temporarily ignore animation data for those parts of the skeleton.

LOL I made that vid and what I did was use fnis so he could do the doggy animation and i used the CK to delete the projectile for serpent power so that it pushed the dead body but didnt show or make the sound the power made. lol i wish it were possible to make a mod that had those effects but i was told it was impossible so i did it my own little way so i could do any dead creature...i was bored lol

Sure, I had guessed that it was something along those lines (especially given how the system sort of fell apart towards the end ;p ).  I thought it was a good visual representation of the target effect.

Incidentally, it is not "impossible", it's just a matter of finding the right combination of tricks to make it happen.  My guess is that the same HDT already used for breast physics during animations can be used simultaneously for arm/leg/head physics during the same animations.

My old mod (SexAddicts) used set unconscious in its necro implementation but that was a case where the actor is known as dead during the animation whereas the Sexlab Framework will refuse to even attempt to use a "dead" actor.

I just took a look and it sounds like your necro option is much more along the lines of what one would expect from such an implementation.  It makes me laugh to think that we're struggling to circumvent an inexplicable limitation in the framework.  I have to consider how likely it would be to make use of both Sexlab and SexAddicts simultaneously, at least for the things your mod does that Sexlab prevents.  (Really good work, from the sound of it.. and if you'll pardon, it's clear that your mod is not in fact rendered redundant. ;p )

Still the calling mod might be able to set the unconscious flag and signal the framework to not produce sounds for that actor.

Yes, the cues which give the actor away as being alive can probably quite easily be circumvented.  I figure that's practically an afterthought.

Well, I like to imagine that nothing is going to need to be "created".  All that needs be done (if even this much is necessary) is that some preexisting animations have their arm / leg / head components stripped out.  For all I know, even that much may be quite unnecessary, since the point is that HDT should be taking over the limbs and head just like the breasts.  So maybe it's as simple as telling the engine to temporarily ignore animation data for those parts of the skeleton.

There is nothing preventing you from running both SexAddicts and Sexlab at once, just try not to let both mods start sex with the same actors at once and things will work ok.   My mod has a lot fewer animations and doesn't have any provisions for creature sex but you could limit it to using it only for necro if you desired.

I modified the code to only animate the caster in a necro situation and the results were unusable, the player is air humping while the dead body is in the wrong location and position for sex entirely.   It really would need another animation for the "dead" body to make it work any better than it does by playing the live body animation. 

If you want to try it yourself find this code in the _SA_RapeEffectScript.psc:

Function StartPlayIdle()
    Idle idleDef
    Idle idleOff

If (idleStage == 0)
        idleDef = _SA_Quest.idleDef0[idleNum]
        idleOff = _SA_Quest.idleOff0[idleNum]
    ElseIf (idleStage == 1)
        idleDef = _SA_Quest.idleDef1[idleNum]
        idleOff = _SA_Quest.idleOff1[idleNum]
    ElseIf (idleStage == 2)
        idleDef = _SA_Quest.idleDef2[idleNum]
        idleOff = _SA_Quest.idleOff2[idleNum]
    ElseIf (idleStage == 3)
        idleDef = _SA_Quest.idleDef3[idleNum]
        idleOff = _SA_Quest.idleOff3[idleNum]
    EndIf

If (reversePosition)
        target.PlayIdle(idleOff)
        caster.PlayIdle(idleDef)
    Else
        target.PlayIdle(idleDef)
        caster.PlayIdle(idleOff)
    EndIf

EndFunction

And change it to read:

Function StartPlayIdle()
    Idle idleDef
    Idle idleOff

If (idleStage == 0)
        idleDef = _SA_Quest.idleDef0[idleNum]
        idleOff = _SA_Quest.idleOff0[idleNum]
    ElseIf (idleStage == 1)
        idleDef = _SA_Quest.idleDef1[idleNum]
        idleOff = _SA_Quest.idleOff1[idleNum]
    ElseIf (idleStage == 2)
        idleDef = _SA_Quest.idleDef2[idleNum]
        idleOff = _SA_Quest.idleOff2[idleNum]
    ElseIf (idleStage == 3)
        idleDef = _SA_Quest.idleDef3[idleNum]
        idleOff = _SA_Quest.idleOff3[idleNum]
    EndIf

If (wasDead)
        If (reversePosition)
            caster.PlayIdle(idleDef)
        Else
            caster.PlayIdle(idleOff)
        EndIf
    Else
        If (reversePosition)
            target.PlayIdle(idleOff)
            caster.PlayIdle(idleDef)
        Else
            target.PlayIdle(idleDef)
            caster.PlayIdle(idleOff)
        EndIf
    EndIf
EndFunction

Best to take this to the SexAddicts thread though if you want to pursue it further. All this really has nothing to do with the Puppet Master mod.

Best to take this to the SexAddicts thread though if you want to pursue it further. All this really has nothing to do with the Puppet Master mod.

True, and I thank you for taking the time to help out with this.  Really what I'm trying to do here is underscore the fact that Puppet Master (or SexLab in general) almost certainly could be made to function adequately with regard to a necro option.  I'm trying to highlight possible methods.  If SexLab is going to be the comprehensive go-to framework, I feel that this is something of a conspicuous gap that needs filling.