HyperMix, I read that many people had the invisibility thing with SexLab 1.30, I didn't have it myself so I'm not sure how to give an anwer.

Bounded puppet will redres unless you tell it that "i decide what you wear from now on" that will erase the default outfit so it will wear only what you give.

HyperMix, I read that many people had the invisibility thing with SexLab 1.30, I didn't have it myself so I'm not sure how to give an anwer.

Bounded puppet will redres unless you tell it that "i decide what you wear from now on" that will erase the default outfit so it will wear only what you give.

Just upgraded to 1.31. The dog itself does not seem to move at all.

Tried a lot to get this working but nothing. I think I will wait a few months and try again.

"You need to install requirements too (zaz animation pack, sexlab)."

Obviously, I thought of installing the prerequisites, first.  I had a few other mods already functioning with the same reqs. 

LOL... I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my question; but, I'm not quite stupid enough to be unable to follow such simple installation instructions.

I was just wondering if there might be something more complicated that isn't covered in the basic instructions for when one follows the instructions, then CTD's immediately, anyway.

I believe that I discovered the issue that prevented my being able to install this mod, previously.

I had to completely reinstall Skyrim from scratch after I tried installing a mod and it hopelessly screwed-up my game-- it would CTD if I tried to get in, and, since I couldn't get in, I couldn't use the MCM to uninstall things.

Anyway, I postulated that, since Sexlab Aroused has a Puppet Master section, Puppet Master might have an issue installing over it.  So, I installed Pupped Master before Sexlab Aroused in this game, and they both installed.

So, one might wish to test my hypothesis that it's necessary to install this before Sexlab Aroused to prevent installation problems.

On a separate note:

Since installing this mod, I've encountered some problems with other Sexlab mods.  It might be a coincidence; but, I thought I'd ask here, anyway: 

First, the sex animations no longer progress automatically.  Unless I hit the space bar to advance to the next stage, the 'toons stay in the same position, forever. 

Second, in Prison Overhaul, despite the fact that my 'toon is either set for the default (naked) or the second option (shoes only), she is dressed in a prisoner's tunic.  Obviously, this can't be fixed in the interface, since the interface is being ignored.

I strongly suspect that it's not a coincidence that these other mods worked prior to installing this mod, and are working strangely, now-- although, it might be a coincidence.  I'd very much like to have them all playing nicely, together... could anyone please help me out?

This is my current load order (which reflects some unsuccessful mod juggling trying to sort this out):

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
actorEvents.esm=1
SPIKE.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
NoNakedComments.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
When Vampires Attack.esp=1
Remove Interior Fog V2 - Full Version.esp=1
Better Dynamic Snow.esp=1
Angelic_Demonic.esp=1
calyps-animal-ears.esp=1
StarExpandedJewelry.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings2.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings3.esp=1
StreakerPerksNoReq_2013-05-29.esp=1
RingOFNighteye.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
PuppetMaster.esp=1
DudestiaOutfitChanger.esp=1
Marriable Serana.esp=1
Marriable Serana HF.esp=1
Qasmoke Travel Spell.esp=1
DraugrSkirts.esp=1
daedric_phelm.esp=1
hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
Earrings Set1.esp=1
SuccubusByNausicaa.esp=1
Field Mage FX117.esp=1
SexLabUtil1.esp=1
SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - UNP.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
zarias_restraints.esp=1
SexLab Enchantress.esp=1
SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=1
SDpatch - frostfall.esp=1
SDpatch - dragonborn.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1

My 'toon just got arrested in Whiterun (I don't even remember committing a crime there; oh, well...); I've shut everything down while I sort out why Prison Overhaul isn't working.  I spend more time trying to get the modded game to work properly than I do playing it-- which is good for keeping my mind alert, I suppose; but, it's not what I intended when I set out to play.  *Sigh*

Anyway, thanks for reading....

I actually really like this mod, my only complaint is would it be possible to place some kind of reliancy on Sexlab for the unrinate/defecate in mouth. The timers are not related to the regular ones and with the wonkyness of lining up actors, by the time you line them up, the animation is over. With a sexlab dependency it would be nice to have it refer to the "do not auto advance stages" so you could just hit spacebar when you've had enough.

Yeah this is a bit badly made and could break if any small thing changes. I made it during 1.24 so it probably doesn't work again by now :P

I didn't find a way to have sexlab play only one part of an animation. So if I did the spacebar thing it would play the whole animation with all of its stages. This is the buggiest part of the mod and I regret a little bit putting it in the mod.

i love this mod with SD and this i was able to take my revenge on forsworn for enslaving me for 2 whole days gathered some markarth soldiers and then marched upon karthspire, killed each and every forsworn there and then released the guards....... though there are some bugs as well NPC and creature dont regenerate their health at all when following, after telling NPC or creature to wait and then telling them to follow again they become hostile to other NPC in cities and streets ( happened with 2 wolves, 1 sabrecat and Low life from Ratway ).

I want to rewrite this mod to use StorageUtil 1.3, that way you could have infinite amount of puppets. But there's more than 3000 lines of code to rewrite :( Now I don't want to anymore lol

Your mod is one of the top mods on this forum that I like . That doesn't mean that other mods are less worthy, just that your mod is rating very high on my list of the favorite mods.Please, don't give up.

Please can you answer this questions?

1.when i do a bondage on a npc they do get tied but when i press e on them a massage box come to tell me whether to activate or untie them if i activate them nothing happens?? shouldnt there a animation be played like bondage sex???

2.can you please increase the max puppets to at least 20??? because EFF mod had a console command like Set PlayerFollowerMaximum to X where x is the amount.....cant you please do somthing like that with puppet master?

overall this mod is awesome and just what i wanted when i failed to find a mind control plugin for sexlab

This is best mod ever, using Lydia to improve your aiming or shitting in her mouth should have been in the vanilla game definetively. Check:

2usr.jpg

Just great. However I've noticed that if I hit her with something more contundent, let's say with ballista or a big axe, the bitch staggers and breaks the pose, that breaks mah immersion xD

And a request: Could you apply effect when I shit over her mouth? I think appling the default cum effect would work, but using a different resource texture, lets say, brown.

:D

Hmm I guess it should be possible to add the brown effect. But the next update if there is one will be having rewritten the whole mod to use functions of storageutil and it's a lot of work no idea when it is going to happen.

I don't know how to fix pose breaking.

Hmm I guess it should be possible to add the brown effect. But the next update if there is one will be having rewritten the whole mod to use functions of storageutil and it's a lot of work no idea when it is going to happen.

I don't know how to fix pose breaking.

how exactly does the animal or creature sex work???i select a creature to sex then i target a female npc with target spell but all the creature(falmer) do is go near her and then come back to me....its like no animation even took place....i have all requirement as well as beastialty animations pack

EDIT : nevermind didnt enable creature animation  option in sexlab MCM..

by the way i download the sexlab nude creatures and during sex my falmer isnt seem to be getting errect...just air humping any idea why?

I checked back a couple pages and didn't see anyone else reporting this so...

I made a couple of giants into puppets so I could reward my girls (followers) with a big stiff one after a dungeon well done but it seems that whenever I summon those puppets they are already stiff and ready to go instead of waiting until I assign them a partner to perform on.

For some reason giants get switched to their "nude suit" version when summoned.

Can't change necro animation right now. I chose this animations because the "corpse" didn't have a lot of movement in them.

I don't know about the giants, WaxenFigure. Never tried taking a giant as puppet before.

CTD after sex is sexlab problem, I don't know what causes it but I have seen this happening since 1.24. Maybe before too 1.24 was the first version I tried. Best is to wait a little bit before saving after sex.

LOL - Giants make horrible followers since they move very slowly unless you have a drawn weapon and then have to be close enough to notice and of course they need headroom which often doesn't exist so they get stuck everywhere.

They do come in handy as a emergency backup in a fight that you can summon.  I now use one follower mod (EFF) to keep my five followers and then use Puppet Master to keep an entirely separate set of followers on standby who can be brought into any situation on a moments notice.

If you use the new utility to assign packages without requiring quest aliases then also consider adding a "grouping" function so you can create groups.  Then you could have groups for specific activities. That would actually be more useful than just having the potential of unlimited followers.

Maybe some way of selecting which group is being controlled then all the other commands just apply to the most recently selected group... (trying to think how it would work).