21 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Sounds like something from another mod is trying to equip itself or unequip the KFT device.

Yeah, It was violate. I think it was equipping a DD item as well. As trying your items by themselves had no issues. The DD beta that splits items into effect items and rendered items seems to have a lot of issues with other clothing. Had to just disable other options in violate so only your mod was called on.

Sounds like something from another mod is trying to equip itself or unequip the KFT device.

Yeah, It was violate. I think it was equipping a DD item as well. As trying your items by themselves had no issues. The DD beta that splits items into effect items and rendered items seems to have a lot of issues with other clothing. Had to just disable other options in violate so only your mod was called on.

2 hours ago, Beta The Slave said:

Are you using the latest Violate?  It shouldn’t equip DD on you if KFT is enabled, regardless of the DD setting.

this is not a support req, but just a request: is there any chance that it is NOT a solid pain in the butt to implement Bodyslide and LMCC files to this? 

The reason is that when using Bondage suits, leather backpacks etc and especialially anything Frogtied the body goes to what I can only assume is a "default set up" which in some cases utterly changes the intended scene.

this is me w my fingers crossed as I am SERIOUSLY enjoying this mod but wld like to keep whatever body types I orig had in mind, more to the point the variety I made using LMCC so everyone isn't rockin the same bod

Are you using the latest Violate?  It shouldn’t equip DD on you if KFT is enabled, regardless of the DD setting.

I checked and I was. Honestly, all I did was turn off Violate's DD integration and it started working. No great loss for me as your mod is quite fantastic and I rarely use DD outside of mods that require it. 

And plugs. I wish there were more arousal boosting equipment haha

I'm having issue with the petsuits and frogties (maybe other restraints that prevnt you from using the pipboy) when equipping them. right after i press equip I get a freeze crash. I can't get a crashlogger in because of the freeze crash just giving me a black screen of death once I try to click off fallout 4. 

i'm theorizing that it has something to do with the force leaving pipboy once you equip it. 

5 hours ago, DevilGod05 said:

I'm having issue with the petsuits and frogties (maybe other restraints that prevnt you from using the pipboy) when equipping them. right after i press equip I get a freeze crash. I can't get a crashlogger in because of the freeze crash just giving me a black screen of death once I try to click off fallout 4. 

i'm theorizing that it has something to do with the force leaving pipboy once you equip it. 

If you're using Buffout....

Navigate to Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\Buffout4

Find your config.toml file and open it with NotePad++ or Notepad and under [Crashlog] change the settings to false:

[Crashlog]
PromptUpload =
false
AutoOpen = false

That will stop that black screen silliness.
Log generation is not effected by the black screen.

You can get the log at,

Documents\My Games\Fallout4\F4SE

They start with crash-2024.........

5 hours ago, georgechalkias said:

Will Rogg DD Items Manager work with this mod?

I liked tuning the chances of items' usage (handcuffs and devious devices).

No. It doesn't know about KFT therefore it can't do anything.

Personally I'd rather KFT handle it. ;)

6 hours ago, Hasagawa said:

Hi, does this set has any suit that only cuts your Left/Right arm?

You can use JB's amputation framework. There are mild options out there with only one arm loss.
The amputation items in KFT are all hardcore and have not been officially implemented, or are obtained by using mods that extract items from esp.

Absolutely love the aesthetics of these restraints. They really are a thing of beauty.  Particularly like the rope bondage.

The leg restraints that force you to your knees are brilliant. Encourages you to look around for a means of escape rather than a very long shuffle to the nearest workbench. 

20 minutes ago, bondageNyandere said:

Is there a possible way to make the gags avoid blocking pain sounds? Perhaps a rewrite in the script that I can do?

Gagged actors have their voicetype changed, so the audio files for those sounds aren't available.  If you want to have the vanilla pain sounds available for the player, you could use Lazy Voice Finder (available on Nexus) to find the sounds you want, then copy those sound files into your Data\Sound\Voice\KziitdFetishToolset.esm\KZEB_GaggedFemalePlayerVoice folder.  That will allow your character to make those sounds even when gagged.

image.png

Now that you've mentioned it though, I might try to find some suitable gagged sounds to replace the vanilla pain sounds.

Thanks for replying! Unfortunately, doesn't seem to work just yet.

I was able to place it there as suggested but nothing triggers. Odd.

I also noticed that pasting it there did not give any dialogue according to Lazy Voice Finder. Is that a potential error in my end or is that normal?

image.png.d4e5d5355fa1b0228387d71070e687fe.png

And if that is normal, perhaps some file modification is best? -- I'm not good at it though, and I'm kinda on my wits end ("._.) --

anyone have this problem ? . When character first wearing gag is fine but when character start to struggle, the mouth reset to normal position and the gag reset after the struggle is done. Anyone know how to fix this ?

Screenshot 2024-05-13 225425.png

On 5/13/2024 at 7:33 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Gagged actors have their voicetype changed, so the audio files for those sounds aren't available.  If you want to have the vanilla pain sounds available for the player, you could use Lazy Voice Finder (available on Nexus) to find the sounds you want, then copy those sound files into your Data\Sound\Voice\KziitdFetishToolset.esm\KZEB_GaggedFemalePlayerVoice folder.  That will allow your character to make those sounds even when gagged.

image.png

Now that you've mentioned it though, I might try to find some suitable gagged sounds to replace the vanilla pain sounds.

Haha... yupp. About a day later, pain sounds are still blocked. Audio still haven't worked even with placing those audio files in KZEB_GaggedFemalePlayerVoice. Tried making this voice type  have "Allow Default Dialogue" in DNAM as well (just guesswork). Still hasn't worked sadly.

On 5/4/2024 at 2:24 PM, Ak1mbo360 said:

im having a problem when i selected "remove all devices from player" in the MCM menu, i was testing out the mod when i intentionally surrendered to a group of raiders. after the scene was done i went to the mod menu and unequipped all the devices on my character. i happened to have a gag on me and when i unequipped the gag my speech was still muffled. and now i cant talk to any npcs, the only thing i can do is trade with my companions. i tried disabling my mod and reloading but when i do that my game crashes when i try to save.

+1 for the gag bug. 

not sure it's your mod, but it happened for the first time with one of your items being equipped...

got attacked, cut through the bindings, noticed a ragged stuffed in the pc mouth. used a key unlock it and couldn't talk.

re-equipped the gag used the dd workbench, still muted.

equipped a DD gag and unlocked it.  same result.

tried the mcm to no effect.

normally I do a save before a aaf event and quick save after each scene. (not  stable) but I forgot and the raider got a deathclaw to face as the scane was finishing up and I was to busy running away in a ductape armbinder 😏 

Hopefully I got save that's not too far back, but my saves in survival a little messed up.

Was the latest version.

My save before the gag was 45 minutes so I loaded the save  with my pc still gagged and used the mcm to unequipped and it worked so it's all good. ok the pc voice back

Later decided to loaded the gag save and see if it was the way I unequipped caused the issue.

tried to unequipped with the key => pc still muted

reloaded and tried to unequip using the mcm and => pc still muted.

Like I said, I can never say it is not a another mod screwing things up, but just to let you know that it might not be a one-off error.

anyway, quality work as always 👍

Edited by Joe_Oni
english