1 hour ago, NTWY said:

Thanks it worked ! how do I get the form for the specific device I want?

In the CK you can see them if you expand the second column:

image.png

1 hour ago, NTWY said:

also, adding an armor property doesn't work?

Declaring the devices as Armor should work.  Remember that you have to fill the properties, you can't just declare them in your code.

Hi, I can't find the file (Kziitd Fetish Toolset 1.0 Beta 2.3) in your download list.

I want to if now DD and Real Handcuffs are supported or are going into conflict. In case they do what happens?

For install this mod with the other patches I can use Vortex?

I've just downloaded your 3 mods for the "Fetish Toolset", looking at your info on the page I'm missing this mod...

Kziitd Fetish Toolset 1.0 Beta 2.3. 

I can't seem to locate it. Can anyone give me a link to that?

6 minutes ago, BDNelson said:

I've just downloaded your 3 mods for the "Fetish Toolset", looking at your info on the page I'm missing this mod...

Kziitd Fetish Toolset 1.0 Beta 2.3. 

I can't seem to locate it. Can anyone give me a link to that?

Read 2 posts back.

30 minutes ago, Anto007 said:

Hi, I can't find the file (Kziitd Fetish Toolset 1.0 Beta 2.3) in your download list.

I want to if now DD and Real Handcuffs are supported or are going into conflict. In case they do what happens?

For install this mod with the other patches I can use Vortex?

Read 1 post back.

7 hours ago, kziitd said:

What kind of FG based body are you going to make for?
Is it a certain race?
I wish you could give more clarity as I know some content is not allowed here by AAF/LL.

It's just FG 1.89 with sliders from TWB, FG morph+, and Animated Fannies... 🤣

I added those sliders to exploit the body presets from TWB

On 4/30/2024 at 8:11 PM, Dakhma said:

Hey would you consider an alternative to circumvent the need for devious devices since DD relies on AWKCR which I  am trying to purge my modlist off. 

fyi you can find updated non-AWCKR dependant DD here on loverslab. i was able to track it down via google search. dont remember it unfortunately or else id just send you the link

4 hours ago, zjzc said:

It's just FG 1.89 with sliders from TWB, FG morph+, and Animated Fannies... 🤣

I added those sliders to exploit the body presets from TWB

Already sent to you via message.😊

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Dont Tell My Parents said:

Is there any way we can get a CBBB or 3BBB version please? I use discrete female skeleton so these break pretty badly which sucks because they look awesome!

you would be waiting for someone to convert it 

Edited by ianinuk
On 5/5/2024 at 9:11 PM, EgoBallistic said:

KFT's DD compatibility patch allows the devices to be recognized as restraints by SH and SA, but the mods would have to be updated to actually remove KFT devices.

Yes, they are detected, just not removed. Then I hope for an update.

Posted (edited)

So I have an odd issue. Whenever I get a hands bound KFT item force equipped it unequipps and reequipps over and over. I am using the previous version Though I can try the new one if that would help.

Edit: Updated to new, still have this issue. Any bondage device that restricts my arms seems to equip and unequip constantly.

Edited by Beta The Slave
1 hour ago, Beta The Slave said:

So I have an odd issue. Whenever I get a hands bound KFT item force equipped it unequipps and reequipps over and over.

Sounds like something from another mod is trying to equip itself or unequip the KFT device.

46 minutes ago, pavinec124 said:

From my testing, the KFT/DD slider doesn't save after shutting down the game. Every time I start the game, the slider goes back to DD only. Do you know what could have caused that?

You would have better luck asking that question on the mod whose menu has that slider.  

For reference, I am aware of the extra workload required though I don't know how anal the game is about changing non-MT animations (gonna assume the answer is "asinine").
Would you ever consider adding limited combat capability to restraints that, well, restrain movement? Skyrim's DD allows characters wearing armbinders or similar devices to kick and only makes you completely helpless if it makes sense, but similar devices both here and Fallout's version of DD disallow combat entirely instead. The most egregious example here is this mod's leg amputation since human enemies with crippled legs can still use weapons in a similar state, but you can't.

This is a much bigger problem in FO since combat is a far more prominent part of the game and followers aren't too reliable. 

Not sure how far you can take it in the other direction. Like realistically, a petsuit would still allow you to bite someone's ankles, but why would you bother slowly crawling up to an enemy for that?

On 5/6/2024 at 2:40 PM, jbezorg said:

Suggestion: Add the hacksaw ( SmithingToolSaw02 ) to the metal cutting tools.

This was an experiment to create escape packs from the misc tools for the following types. Rope, leather, metal.

No such luck.

But it adds the hacksaw to the escape tool list for KFT metal items and also skill checks to make KFT items.

• KFT Keys - Locksmith 2 and Blacksmith 1
  • Metal  - Blacksmith 1 or sometimes Blacksmith 2 for yoke / leg combinations
  • Leather - Armorsmith 1 or Armorsmith 1 & Blacksmith 1 with leather/metal combinations

Rope & Tape do not require a skill check.  

KFT Escape Packs.esp

Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2024 at 10:13 AM, Zen-Imogen said:

yes I did have ZeX installed 

That seems like a physics package issue.

This is what I'm using in order on how they are loaded in MO2

MTM 3BBB CBP OCBP OCBPC Physics Preset - CBBE - Fusion Girl - Wonder Body - Enhanced Vanilla Bodies - JaneBod Extended - Vanilla - More
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39195

Edited by jbezorg