Hi Ego and kziitd! Massive thank you for such a great work! This is artistry!

I have a strange question:

Do you mind sharing the POSEs of the arm-binded and hogtied equipment? 

I use my custom body based on FG, so basically I need to replace the reference body in Outfit Studio and rebuild the Bodyslide. Your binded and hogtied poses are really exquisite, if you would share the poses then the BS morphs can be much more accurate. 

Just a curious question, thanks again!

im having a problem when i selected "remove all devices from player" in the MCM menu, i was testing out the mod when i intentionally surrendered to a group of raiders. after the scene was done i went to the mod menu and unequipped all the devices on my character. i happened to have a gag on me and when i unequipped the gag my speech was still muffled. and now i cant talk to any npcs, the only thing i can do is trade with my companions. i tried disabling my mod and reloading but when i do that my game crashes when i try to save.

14 hours ago, Kharos said:

K-Girl slot 57 works well for me:
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/36718

You need to build it in BodySlide. If you build only this, it will give you CBBE defaults only. To work around that, select another (FG) group in addition and use your FG default.

Thank you for your suggestion. Do I need to install FG to get the sliders in BodySlide? I use CBBE so I don't have the FG sliders by default, do the FG sliders come with FG?

2 minutes ago, pavinec124 said:

Thank you for your suggestion. Do I need to install FG to get the sliders in BodySlide? I use CBBE so I don't have the FG sliders by default, do the FG sliders come with FG?

Ah, I was assuming that you are using FG. As far as I understand the shoes are not including body meshes and will just use what you have installed, so your best bet is probably to use a CBBE default that is as close as possible to the Kziid items.

It is possible that equipping both shoes and Kziid items at the same time will work, at least if the Kziid items have higher priority than the shoes.

@EgoBallistic I just encountered a malfunction that tested my virtual escapology skills.

After manipulating the device of a NPC, the mod somehow assumed that my char was bound even though I was not. I was stuck, struggling "succeeded" (character says "yess") but did not actually free me, and the debug menu also failed to set me free. Console to the rescue:

• console command sqv kzeb_mainquest showed PlayerHandsBound as true, and there was a reference in PlayerHandRestraints
  • there was no restraint equipped though (again confirmed with console), I assume this is why the various ways of freeing myself failed
  • I then equipped a device using console command "cqf kzeb_mainquest EquipDevice 14 <device>"
  • after that I was finally able to free myself (console command "cqf kzeb_mainquest UnequipDevice 14 <device>"

You may want to add extra checks to the debug menu function to better handle inconsistent situations; maybe even in the struggle function?

53 minutes ago, Kharos said:

@EgoBallistic I just encountered a malfunction that tested my virtual escapology skills.

After manipulating the device of a NPC, the mod somehow assumed that my char was bound even though I was not. I was stuck, struggling "succeeded" (character says "yess") but did not actually free me, and the debug menu also failed to set me free. Console to the rescue:

• console command sqv kzeb_mainquest showed PlayerHandsBound as true, and there was a reference in PlayerHandRestraints
  • there was no restraint equipped though (again confirmed with console), I assume this is why the various ways of freeing myself failed
  • I then equipped a device using console command "cqf kzeb_mainquest EquipDevice 14 <device>"
  • after that I was finally able to free myself (console command "cqf kzeb_mainquest UnequipDevice 14 <device>"

You may want to add extra checks to the debug menu function to better handle inconsistent situations; maybe even in the struggle function?

is there a command similar to that for gags? im having the same issue where my character cant speak to any npcs because the mod thinks im gagged even tho i dont have any devices equipped.

3 hours ago, Kharos said:

Ah, I was assuming that you are using FG. As far as I understand the shoes are not including body meshes and will just use what you have installed, so your best bet is probably to use a CBBE default that is as close as possible to the Kziid items.

It is possible that equipping both shoes and Kziid items at the same time will work, at least if the Kziid items have higher priority than the shoes.

Thanks. There's only minor clipping with the meshes built with CBBE sliders, after some quick dirty fixes in outfit studio now they work perfectly! 

9 hours ago, Ak1mbo360 said:

is there a command similar to that for gags? im having the same issue where my character cant speak to any npcs because the mod thinks im gagged even tho i dont have any devices equipped.

But first of all, did you check if you can manually equip a gag and then unequip it?

My steps should work for gags too.

• put a gag into your inventory
  • use "prid 14" then "inv" (without the quotes), the console should show you all your inventory, take note of the id of the gag (if you are overwhelmed by the large amount of items in your inventory, just create a temporary chest in a settlement and put everything other than the gag into that chest)
  • use "cqf kzeb_mainquest EquipDevice 14 xxxxxxxx" to equip the gag, replacing the xxxxxxxx with the id of the gag
  • now either struggle out of it, or do the same again but use UnequipDevice instead of EquipDevice

23 minutes ago, Kharos said:

But first of all, did you check if you can manually equip a gag and then unequip it?

My steps should work for gags too.

• put a gag into your inventory
  • use "prid 14" then "inv" (without the quotes), the console should show you all your inventory, take note of the id of the gag (if you are overwhelmed by the large amount of items in your inventory, just create a temporary chest in a settlement and put everything other than the gag into that chest)
  • use "cqf kzeb_mainquest EquipDevice 14 xxxxxxxx" to equip the gag, replacing the xxxxxxxx with the id of the gag
  • now either struggle out of it, or do the same again but use UnequipDevice instead of EquipDevice

yes i can manually equip and unequip the helmet, i just followed all the steps you told me to follow and the issue persists. i dont have the gag on but my voice is still muffled and i cant talk to anyone.  

6 minutes ago, Dont Tell My Parents said:

Can you please clarify the load order? Before Zex/Torture devices or after?

Also is this compatible with DD 9?

Load order doesn't matter for KFT.

You can have KFT and DD RC9 both installed in your game.  However, mixing the two device types on the same character won't always work.  It's fine to have gags or corsets from one mod with restraints from the other, but if you wear DD arm restraints with KFT leg restraints only one set of animations will affect the character.  I am going to expand the compatibility patch to address this in a future release.

first off I'd like to say great job on the mod its amazing. Second, I'm new to script/making mods in general so I might le making an obvious mistake.

I already made small scripts in skyrim but never in F4 and I don't understand the compliling error.

To give context, I just want to equip a simple device at the end of a dialogue through a fragment

The problem is that I get the error "EquipDevice is not a function or does not exist"

Yet I did that at the start :

Quest KZEB_MainQuest = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00924A, "KziitdFetishToolset.esm") as Quest
ScriptObject KZEB_API = KZEB_MainQuest.CastAs("KZEB:KZEB_API")

Also when I try to add KZEB_MainQuest as property is says that is already defined (which it should) so I don't understand why the function is not recognized.

my code 

Spoiler

;script
Quest KZEB_MainQuest = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00924A, "KziitdFetishToolset.esm") as Quest

EquipDevice(game.GetPlayer(),kziitd_gag01, True, True)

When attempting to download the file from the main page, only three files are available,

The main file itself seems to be missing (see picture)

image.png.2dca40f4ff91f6134abf2030713b803f.png

Is there another location you can link for the main file?

2 minutes ago, NTWY said:

To give context, I just want to equip a simple device at the end of a dialogue through a fragment

You don't need to define KZEB_MainQuest as a Property if you are using a variable like this.

; Get the quest object

; Cast it as the right type of script

; Get the device you want to equip
	Form kziitd_gag01 = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00801, "KziitdFetishToolset.esm") as Form

; Set up the 4 parameters for the EquipDevice() function
	Var[] kArgs = new Var[4]
	kArgs[0] = Game.GetPlayer()
	kArgs[1] = kziitd_gag01
	kArgs[2] = true
	kArgs[3] = true

; Now call the function
	KZEB_API.CallFunction("EquipDevice", kArgs)

New Version Beta 2.3 Uploaded

• Added consistency checks so device effects are cleaned up if no device is actually equipped
  • Prevent hobble slowdown effect from being applied more than once if the player camera switch to first person fires multiple times in a row
  • Added Leather Petsuit to leather frogtie leveled list

I can't seem to upload the file to Loverslab right now, it keeps failing.  Use this link to download the file.User

I have found that KFT is recognized in SH, but the shackles are not removed after speaking to it. I assume that this request is better placed in the SH Threat, which is what I did there too.
But just to be on the safe side, I would like to ask again here.

On 5/4/2024 at 10:17 AM, zjzc said:

Hi Ego and kziitd! Massive thank you for such a great work! This is artistry!

I have a strange question:

Do you mind sharing the POSEs of the arm-binded and hogtied equipment? 

I use my custom body based on FG, so basically I need to replace the reference body in Outfit Studio and rebuild the Bodyslide. Your binded and hogtied poses are really exquisite, if you would share the poses then the BS morphs can be much more accurate. 

Just a curious question, thanks again!

What kind of FG based body are you going to make for?
Is it a certain race?
I wish you could give more clarity as I know some content is not allowed here by AAF/LL.

44 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

I have found that KFT is recognized in SH, but the shackles are not removed after speaking to it. I assume that this request is better placed in the SH Threat, which is what I did there too.
But just to be on the safe side, I would like to ask again here.

KFT's DD compatibility patch allows the devices to be recognized as restraints by SH and SA, but the mods would have to be updated to actually remove KFT devices.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

You don't need to define KZEB_MainQuest as a Property if you are using a variable like this.

; Get the quest object

; Cast it as the right type of script

; Get the device you want to equip
	Form kziitd_gag01 = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00801, "KziitdFetishToolset.esm") as Form

; Set up the 4 parameters for the EquipDevice() function
	Var[] kArgs = new Var[4]
	kArgs[0] = Game.GetPlayer()
	kArgs[1] = kziitd_gag01
	kArgs[2] = true
	kArgs[3] = true

; Now call the function
	KZEB_API.CallFunction("EquipDevice", kArgs)

Thanks it worked ! how do I get the form for the specific device I want?

also, adding an armor property doesn't work? When I try to equip other devices using "Properties" they don't appear in game. I am missing something?

Edit : nvm I just understood how to get the form in 0x format from the form ID in CK 

Edited by NTWY