1 hour ago, Miauzi said:

I'm a bit irritated... in Bodyslide I can build the devices/binds - including the "amputations" of legs and/or arms.

In the game I can create the objects at the chemistry workbench - but I can't find any "amputations".

How does this work in the game? Do I have the wrong workbench? Or do I need something else?

You have to use the console to get them as they're more for mods to use. Sooo... make sure to save before using them.

something like

help kziitd_amp 4 armo

Should give you around 10 options.

Edited by izzyknows
On 4/1/2024 at 4:34 PM, EgoBallistic said:

So that's why I ask why the body restraints are being removed in your case, because AAF and Violate can't do it as configured.  If you are seeing unexpected behavior, in order to reproduce it I need to know whether the device is simply being removed and reapplying itself (potentially with AAF trying to re-dress something it thinks it removed), or if a conflicting item is being equipped, etc.

Been trying to figure out what's causing it. The items are being unequipped and nothing is being replaced or trying to be equipped.

The only thing I can figure is CWSS is always "equipping" dirt, for the lack of the correct term.

You can hear it equipping something until the level 3 has timed out and it just gives up. But, I let it give up and items still get unequipped.

That and Sexual harassment but if either was the cause others would have reported it.

I'll keep poking around and maybe find a root cause. When I have time.

Ok so, first of all, this is awesome and thank you!

And...I have a strange request.  Can we have either a MCM option or a patch that will allow the helpless to use power armor?  I'm trying to make a playthrough where my otherwise helpless PC gains normal function whenever she's in her power armor...which of course is constantly running out of juice, giving her a reason to exit it and thus, find herself in certain situations.

I realize this is a bit of an ask but if you feel like it, that would be great.  If not, I totally understand.

Thanks either way for the great work! :D

2 hours ago, chuckdm said:

Ok so, first of all, this is awesome and thank you!

And...I have a strange request.  Can we have either a MCM option or a patch that will allow the helpless to use power armor?  I'm trying to make a playthrough where my otherwise helpless PC gains normal function whenever she's in her power armor...which of course is constantly running out of juice, giving her a reason to exit it and thus, find herself in certain situations.

I realize this is a bit of an ask but if you feel like it, that would be great.  If not, I totally understand.

Thanks either way for the great work! :D

Proctor Ingram can move freely in PA despite a double leg amputation so that fits the lore. Come to think of it, we can use kft to remove her legs since Bethesda didn't bother to do it.

3 hours ago, izzyknows said:

help kziitd_amp 4 armo

I find them using: help fuckdoll 4 armo

They work great, but as you said, you'll need MCM to break free when you're done (until mods which intentionally use it kick in).

3 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Been trying to figure out what's causing it. The items are being unequipped and nothing is being replaced or trying to be equipped.

The only thing I can figure is CWSS is always "equipping" dirt, for the lack of the correct term.

You can hear it equipping something until the level 3 has timed out and it just gives up. But, I let it give up and items still get unequipped.

That and Sexual harassment but if either was the cause others would have reported it.

I'll keep poking around and maybe find a root cause. When I have time.

Rad Morphing Redux? That was the cause for me.

2 hours ago, jbezorg said:

Rad Morphing Redux? That was the cause for me.

Dang it.  I just checked that mod and it looks for the other DD keyword I didn't add to the compatibility patch this time around.  I even thought about it, too.  Sigh.  At least it's an easy fix.

9 hours ago, vaultbait said:

However, a collar with attached (short!) leash that just dangles from it and/or drapes over the shoulder shouldn't be much work if someone wants to make it, I've seen several for FO4 (at least one of which is in one of Vtaw's wardrobes I think?). Adding some physics to the leash so it moves independently would be nice, I haven't run across any FG-compatible ones with that added detail yet. I think the existing ones were made primarily for statically-posed scenes.

But a leash attached to one actor and held by another, which is functional in-game with the actors walking around? I'm not going to say it's impossible, but it would be an absurd amount of work, yes.

There's actually a collar like that on the NEXUS.    https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/45056

45056-1589476201-1479753609.webp

Edited by Viki Tsss
Posted (edited)
On 4/2/2024 at 8:59 PM, chuckdm said:

I like this idea so much I had to make it.  Try the attached, it should let you use PA and do everything you normally can while in PA (combat, lockpicking, etc) but you are helpless again when not in PA.

Edited by EgoBallistic
Removed patch that I updated in a later post
1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

I like this idea so much I had to make it.  Try the attached, it should let you use PA and do everything you normally can while in PA (combat, lockpicking, etc) but you are helpless again when not in PA.

Kziitd Fetish Toolset - Power Armor Patch.7z 684 B · 2 downloads

Ok so...mixed success.  The good news is I can enter the power armor while helpless, and exit it too.

However, when I enter it, the power armor automatically unequips all of the pieces of actual armor (arms and legs, didn't try with a torso or helmet piece).  I also still have a severe movement speed penalty.  I can't equip a weapon, and can't interact with the power armor or weapons workbench.  I wasn't actually expecting to be able to use the PA workbench (I'd have to exit the PA first, which would make me helpless) but I kinda figured the weapon workbench would work.

I didn't try anything else so not sure if build mode or melee combat works.  Basically, I'm getting all the same restrictions as still being helpless except for the ability to enter and exit the PA.  I can check melee combat and build mode if you want but I'd be surprised if they work.

Thank you a million times for doing this, though!  I'm happy to play guinea pig for additional tests too.

EDIT: Oh and I also can't open the PA HUD.  (i.e. the version of the pip-boy you get in power armor.)

Edited by chuckdm
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, chuckdm said:

I didn't try anything else so not sure if build mode or melee combat works.  Basically, I'm getting all the same restrictions as still being helpless except for the ability to enter and exit the PA.  I can check melee combat and build mode if you want but I'd be surprised if they work.

Hmm that's strange.  It's acting as if the effects of the KFT device are still active.  The patch adds the PA keyword to the list of items allowed to override KFT devices.  This means your restraints get unequipped while you are in the PA, so those effects shouldn't be happening any more.  When I tested I was moving at full speed, able to do combat, etc.  You can't do any workstations, but that's vanilla behavior.

Edited by EgoBallistic
53 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Hmm that's strange.  It's acting as if the effects of the KFT device are still active.  The patch adds the PA keyword to the list of items allowed to override KFT devices.  This means your restraints get unequipped while you are in the PA, so those effects shouldn't be happening any more.  When I tested I was moving at full speed, able to do combat, etc.  You can't do any workstations, but that's vanilla behavior.

I did some more testing and nailed down 90% of the problem.  I was wearing BOTH a gag and the fuckdoll armor at the same time.  When I tried wearing only the fuckdoll armor, everything works as expected - I enter the PA, and I can equip and fire a gun, access most workbenches, open the pip-boy, etc.  Then I reloaded my save and tried again with the gag too and again, everything is locked out.  I would still like the ability to wear a gag but for now, I can live very happily without it!

The one thing that remains broken is that all the armor pieces attached to my power armor frame get unequipped whenever I enter it.  This happens with just fuckdoll equipped and with the gag too.  The problem is I'm using this with Breezy PA, which in turn means it's showing my legs and arms inside the PA.  If I can keep the leg and arm armor on the frame, my limbs will still be there, but it won't be visible.  I assume this is just a matter of adding another keyword for the PA armor plates to the patch?

EDIT: So I took a quick look in FO4Edit and the keyword you've added is present on the T-60 Power Armor Left Arm, along with all the other T-60 pieces.  Seems like it's going to take more than just another keyword to fix it.

Edited by chuckdm
25 minutes ago, chuckdm said:

I assume this is just a matter of adding another keyword for the PA armor plates to the patch?

I think so.  The patch edits the KZEB_NoRemoveKeywords formlist and adds the ArmorTypePower to it, you will just need to add the keyword from your armor mod to that list.

Vor 11 Stunden sagte izzyknows:

Sie müssen die Konsole verwenden, um sie zu erhalten, da sie eher für Mods gedacht sind. Also... speichern Sie sie unbedingt, bevor Sie sie verwenden.

etwas wie

Hilfe kziitd_amp 4 armo

Sollte Ihnen etwa 10 Optionen bieten.

This console command has always had its mysteries for me *sigh*

I just enter "kziitd" - I only get the "pose pads" listed - which you can put on the floor with the workshop system - but NOT A SINGLE piece of clothing

if I use "Kzeb" as a search term - "KYWD: KZEB_DeviceType_Amputation (0701173e)" appears, among other things

Even when I reduce it to "help kz 4 armo" I don't see anything at all

When I searched with the term "leather" - I got the leather parts from the mod - they are obviously not linked to "kziitd" ... so you can't find them with it either

for "help amp 3 armo" (for "amputee") I only get "RRS Amputee Cuffs" - that comes from the "Raider Reform School"

I'm currently symbolically standing "even deeper in the forest" than before

P.S.

Problem solved -> Search word is "FuckDoll" ... that stands for the "amputations"

Edited by Miauzi
13 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

This console command has always had its mysteries for me *sigh*

Same. Use ESP Explorer, it seems to me much simpler and you will have everything at your disposal. 

Vor 1 Stunde, JB. sagte:

Dasselbe. Benutzen Sie ESP Explorer, es scheint mir viel einfacher zu sein und Sie haben alles zur Verfügung. 

Thanks for the link - it makes everything sooo much easier

😁

What was confusing to me was the fact that the naming is different:

- in body slide -> "Amputation"

- in inventory -> "Fuckdoll"

Edited by Miauzi

For the curious, the Raider Reform School Stump Stands furniture work great with the fuckdoll armor from this mod:

Edit: Seems like Type IV and V Stumpz stands work great with fuckdoll (shown in images below), but the older versions of the stumpz stands get the cannot use block. Still, type IV and V look great with this.

uwEESAlm_o.jpg
2a7aVdCK_o.jpg

Edited by Karna5
10 hours ago, Karna5 said:

I find them using: help fuckdoll 4 armo

They work great, but as you said, you'll need MCM to break free when you're done (until mods which intentionally use it kick in).

I wasn't thinking... wrong column! 😜

23 hours ago, Mr Zombie Brain said:

yeah it only support FG atm jump next to us there few of us waiting for someone who can make conversion to make 3BBB or CBBE patches

Thats what I thought, I tried doing a conversion but with my limited knowledge I couldn't succeed