I have most of the major addons, three of the ERF ones don't work (Redux, Redux No Balls, and the original "Horse 1" one. But Horse 2 UUNP, High Poly work fine.) the others all work (base sos/sam etc).No unusual messages in the debug output, etc. I looked at the database and everything looks fine. (Tried copying settings from another I knew that worked, also.) Maybe something about these meshes? No audio or any feedback that anything was triggered at all. 

3 hours ago, Tortex said:

I have most of the major addons, three of the ERF ones don't work (Redux, Redux No Balls, and the original "Horse 1" one. But Horse 2 UUNP, High Poly work fine.) the others all work (base sos/sam etc).No unusual messages in the debug output, etc. I looked at the database and everything looks fine. (Tried copying settings from another I knew that worked, also.) Maybe something about these meshes? No audio or any feedback that anything was triggered at all. 

There are so many variations of the ERF schlongs that I've lost track of them. If you want to be sure, look them up in the esp, note down their FormID and convert it to decimal, and see if they're covered in the database. If not, add them to the file.

As I've stated above, I'm done with Cumshot. The only thing I'm still going to do is uploading database updates from time to time, if others provide the data for me. Sorry, you're a little too late now with reporting your problem.

"ERF Horse Penis Redux Addon" : "3427|SOS - ERF Horse Penis Redux Addon.esp",
		"ERF Horse Penis Redux No Balls Addon" : "3427|SOS - ERF Horse Penis Redux No Balls Addon.esp",
		"ERF Horse Penis Addon" : "3427|SOS - ERF Horse Penis Addon.esp",

That's okay, thank you. I'll figure out what's going on and post it here if I can fix it.

Edit: Got it. I had like five different versions of the database archived, this last one was from the last update, I believe. Converting the decimal slot to hex gives me a mismatch on the formid, but I ignored it and added those like that anyway and it worked exactly. (Most are *D77, but that comes out to 3447. ??  I'm not accounting for something?)

SOS_HO.ESP (equipable) 

"SOS Equipable Horse Cock (Body Tint)" : "3426|SOS_HO.esp",
		"SOS Equipable Horse Cock Blue" : "19966|SOS_HO.esp",
		"SOS Equipable Horse Cock Natural" : "22725|SOS_HO.esp",
		"SOS Equipable Horse Cock Grey" : "24107|SOS_HO.esp",
		"SOS Equipable Horse Cock Black" : "24109|SOS_HO.esp",
		"SOS Equipable Horse Cock Flared (Body Tint)" : "26867|SOS_HO.esp",
		"SOS Equipable Horse Cock Flared Grey" : "28246|SOS_HO.esp",
		"SOS Equipable Horse Cock Flared Natural" : "28248|SOS_HO.esp",

I couldn't figure out the location system with the equippables; the meshes are curved strangely and the emitter (final bone?) is halfway down the shaft. But they work!

On 1/8/2020 at 7:15 PM, Erstam said:

Version 2.2 released

IMPORTANT NOTICE - Development of Cumshot has finished (for real this time). 2.2 will be the final version. Feature requests will be ignored from now on. If you want to make a new schlong / body / race / something else compatible with Cumshot, you have to do it yourself.
Honestly, I actually want to start my final Skyrim playthrough (I've been preparing it since 2016!) and then move on. I have games sitting on my hard drive for years now that I never got to play -- yes Geralt, I will get to you before you die of old age. :P

With that out of the way, here are the changes:

• Drop Objects mode: Made drops delete themselves if their 3D hasn't loaded after two seconds
    This should make the scripts less prone to getting stuck in your savegame, and causing stack dumps.
    Since I never had problems with it in my own game, I can't notice any real difference myself, even when stress testing the mechanics (setting cum amount to crazy levels, making four people squirt at once). But if you've been plagued by stack dumps in this mode, please try it out and report (after having cleaned your save before, of course).
  • Always check if an actor's 3D is loaded before letting them emit a drop shower, spell, or tracer
    An additional safety measure to prevent scripts from throwing errors or getting stuck.
  • No longer use the proxy method for NPCs to launch drops and tracers in 1st person
    It's only needed for the player. MoveToNode always works correctly for NPCs, in any camera mode, and is more precise.
  • Aroused support: Added an optional setting to make hotkey ejaculation reduce arousal
    This can be useful for simulating an orgasm in OSex scenes, for example.
  • Added the latest database update.
    A lot more schlong types are supported, compared to v2.1.
    Also increased the max number of installed schlongs and of known equippables from 30 to 100 each. I never thought that people would be creating so many different penises, schlongs, cocks, wangs, dongs, wieners, and whatnot else over the years. Better enlarge the arrays to keep them from overflowing.
  • Support for special races or characters that have their penis included with their body
    For now, this feature only adds support for the Kalena Rios character. A new list called "specialBodies" has been added to the database, where similar cases can be added to. The list can contain ActorBase as well as Race forms.
    This still won't generally work on creatures, though. It's meant for humanoid characters who have the Genitals06 node in their skeleton, and their race must have DefaultRace as their Armor Race.
  • SexLab: MCM option to save custom ejaculation rules to a file
    Now you can easily carry over your rules to a different playthrough. The data will be saved to SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SLRulesCustom.json.
    Also redesigned the Animations page in the MCM a bit to make room for the option. It can be found in the new "Actions" menu at the top of the page.
  • Made the Reload Adjustments key work again with recent Mod Organizer 2 versions
    Something has changed in the VFS that MO2 uses. Now the file has to be unloaded first before reloading it.

Notes on the changes to CS2DropScript for my tech advisors - open the spoiler to read:

Reveal hidden contents

Using OnLoad proved to be very reliable. To test it, as a first step I only added an OnLoad() event to CS2DropScript that did nothing but printing a message to the log. It turned out that the event always occured at stage 1 - it isn't possible before anyway, because the drops are spawned in an inaccessible cell and then are moved into the rendered scene. I added a counter to the calling loop to verify that the event fires for every single drop and none are lost.

The script now listens for two concurrent events, the action depends on whichever happens first: an OnLoad() that will fire the drop off, or an OnUpdate() that will delete it after 2 seconds. The stage variable ensures that the two events won't get in each other's way at the wrong time.

I think I discovered the main reason why CS2DropScript got stuck so often. If the user cancels the ejaculation by hotkey while a spurt is in progress, or the scripts are lagging a lot, then the cumshot helper object would get removed from the actor (and the Urethra node along with it) before all drops are sent out. On subsequent drops, the MoveToNode(a, "Urethra") call would fail, the drop is never moved into the rendered scene, and its 3D never loads.

In my tests, I managed to get this error from MoveToNode three times in the log, and I saw the message from my OnUpdate() handler two seconds later for exactly those three FormIDs. So the emergency code does kick in when it's needed, which is a good sign.

Thanks for all the work with this mod over the years.

Its been a load order staple.

just a quick one

This is the 1st time this mod has detected an error with "PapyrusUtil " saying its not detecting 3.3 with some mod might be overwriting it.

Thought this was probably a likely scenario so I downloaded 3.3 from nexus and still get the error.

Not wanting to make a big fuss over this as the mod seems to work just fine.

But is there a simple way I can disable/prevent that message from popping up on game load?

35 minutes ago, -alpha- said:

Thanks for all the work with this mod over the years.

Its been a load order staple.

just a quick one

This is the 1st time this mod has detected an error with "PapyrusUtil " saying its not detecting 3.3 with some mod might be overwriting it.

Thought this was probably a likely scenario so I downloaded 3.3 from nexus and still get the error.

But is there a simple way I can disable/prevent that message from popping up on game load?

Last update did that for me too, turns out the scripts from the 3.3 nexus one were newer than what I had installed, presumably from Sexlab itself. I let it overwrite them and all was well. 

1 hour ago, -alpha- said:

Yes, some mods have the scripts (and sometimes even the dll) from PapyrusUtil included, which can be an outdated version. If you use Mod Organizer, you can easily see in the Conflicts tab if files from another mod overwrite the latest PapyrusUtil files.

I wonder if someone here can help with a strange issue. (I'm just getting set up with a new install of Skyrim SE, abandoning my heavily modded yet stable LE setup). First, I see no MCM for this mod. Second, it's not working at all -- no cumshots! More strangely, I get no cum textures whatsoever... no textuers applied after sex, they just don't show up (even with this mod disabled). I'm completely baffled, as I have very little installed other than Sexlab Framework (full), Sos (full), matchmaker and tools. I've messed with load order, checked that texture files were in the MO2 folder for the framework, trieed installing a few texture replacers... I'm really at a loss here. Thanks in advance!

An update on this = An old version of this mod seems to work fine. Any insight on why it might be that the new one with the FOMOD did not show up would be appreciated. I re-installed it like 600 times and I cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong (there is an ESP and an ESL, I tried disabling one or the other... I never got an MCM).

My other problem persists -- no cum textures.  EVen when I tried Monoman's "overlays" mod.  This is obviously not a problem with cumshot so I've sought help elsewhere, but any insight is appreciated. Thanks for this great mod (i'lll continue happily with the old version)!

8 hours ago, Surverx said:

I just inserted a trigger to this great mod into my small "Combat arousal mod". So you can get comshots on death and/or Kill:

Nice, I think yours is the first mod that uses Cumshot for a specific feature. Also good that you trigger ejaculations indirectly via a SexLab event. This avoids making Cumshot a hard requirement.

On 1/11/2020 at 3:11 PM, DinoR00bus said:

I wonder if someone here can help with a strange issue. (I'm just getting set up with a new install of Skyrim SE, abandoning my heavily modded yet stable LE setup). First, I see no MCM for this mod. Second, it's not working at all -- no cumshots! More strangely, I get no cum textures whatsoever... no textuers applied after sex, they just don't show up (even with this mod disabled). I'm completely baffled, as I have very little installed other than Sexlab Framework (full), Sos (full), matchmaker and tools. I've messed with load order, checked that texture files were in the MO2 folder for the framework, trieed installing a few texture replacers... I'm really at a loss here. Thanks in advance!

An update on this = An old version of this mod seems to work fine. Any insight on why it might be that the new one with the FOMOD did not show up would be appreciated. I re-installed it like 600 times and I cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong (there is an ESP and an ESL, I tried disabling one or the other... I never got an MCM).

My other problem persists -- no cum textures.  EVen when I tried Monoman's "overlays" mod.  This is obviously not a problem with cumshot so I've sought help elsewhere, but any insight is appreciated. Thanks for this great mod (i'lll continue happily with the old version)!

Sorry, I can't help you with your problems. An MCM menu can take some time to show up, sometimes it requires a save and reload. And Cumshot has nothing to do with cum textures on the body, that's an (optional) feature provided by SexLab itself. Cumshot only displays spurts of cum flying through the air. If you're using SexLab, spurts won't always be visible. For internal ejaculations, or when the dick is squeezed between the partners' bodies for example, there are none. If you can get the MCM to work, tick the "Always show ejaculations" option to remove this restriction (it's for realism, though).

Apart from that, since you're using it with SE for the first time, always make sure that you have all prerequisites correctly installed, and that your game, SKSE, and mod .dll versions all match and work together. Just a stab in the dark.

On 1/12/2020 at 8:25 PM, ldcidos said:

How do I make this mod compatible with Sexlab Separate Orgasms?  

There's an option in the Cumshot MCM that lets you change sexlab orgasm detection. "Individual" and "hybrid" modes work with separate orgasms, though "hybrid" might also play a cumshot at the final stage of a scene regardless.

On 1/14/2020 at 6:50 AM, AtomicPlayboy said:

There's an option in the Cumshot MCM that lets you change sexlab orgasm detection. "Individual" and "hybrid" modes work with separate orgasms, though "hybrid" might also play a cumshot at the final stage of a scene regardless.

Hi AtomicPlayboy, for cumshot 2.1 you gave us a "AdjustValues.json" file to support the Horsecock Redux futa.

I now just used this file for cumshot 2.2 and it works, ...but do i now have maybe overwritten some new 2.2 data? Do i have to "merge" the files?

Best Regards SurverX

5 hours ago, Surverx said:

Hi AtomicPlayboy, for cumshot 2.1 you gave us a "AdjustValues.json" file to support the Horsecock Redux futa.

I now just used this file for cumshot 2.2 and it works, ...but do i now have maybe overwritten some new 2.2 data? Do i have to "merge" the files?

Best Regards SurverX

All schlongs that were in the post-2.1 database updates are also included in the new AdjustValues.json from Cumshot 2.2. No need to replace it with an older file.

To those who are having trouble with the MCM not showing up...for some reason the MCM won't load when Bad Dog's Hoodies is active. I got it to load no problem by deactivating BDHoodies on a new save, but then when I reactivated it I got a CTD on load. I can't seem to get both mods working at the same time, unfortunately.

@Erstam I know you'd rather not put any more work than necessary into this :P

But I was hoping you could help add ERF's new Queen of Blades race. First I tried adding the SOS addon values to AdjustValues.json to no effect. Then I tried creating a patch to change the Armor Race to "Default Race" for the race entry, also to no effect. I also tried adding it under "specialBodies", again to no effect.

Do I need to make a patch for Cumshot itself and add the custom race ID to the cum effects? Or do I need to make a patch for SOS to also allow the race? What else could I be missing here?

Edit: here are the values I've added to AdjustValues.json so far:

Spoiler

{
	"SOSAddons" : 
	{
		"ERF - Kerrigan - SOS Addon" : "3427|ERF - Kerrigan - SOS Addon.esp"
	},
	"specialBodies" :
	{
		"Queen of Blades" : "42056|ERF - Kerrigan.esm"
	},
	"floatList" :
	{
		"erf - kerrigan - sos addon" : 
		[
			0, 1.5, 2.4,
			0, 1.5, 2.4,
			0, 0, 18
		],
	}
}

11 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

@Erstam I know you'd rather not put any more work than necessary into this :P

But I was hoping you could help add ERF's new Queen of Blades race. First I tried adding the SOS addon values to AdjustValues.json to no effect. Then I tried creating a patch to change the Armor Race to "Default Race" for the race entry, also to no effect. I also tried adding it under "specialBodies", again to no effect.

Do I need to make a patch for Cumshot itself and add the custom race ID to the cum effects? Or do I need to make a patch for SOS to also allow the race? What else could I be missing here?

Try adding ":f" to the entry under "specialBodies". If you put a race form there, then Cumshot assumes by default that only male members of that race are able to ejaculate. Writing "Queen of Blades:f" indicates that this entry is for females. You can have two separate entries (one with, and one without ":f", having different position values) if you want to enable both genders.

If that doesn't work, I dunno. I won't even look into that mod to see how that race is set up. You know, once I start to do only a little work on Cumshot, I'll get drawn into it again step by step. That's something I want to avoid. The only thing I'm willing to do is collecting entries for AdjustValues.json that others have provided, and uploading database updates from time to time. Or even better, someone volunteers to maintain that file in the future and post the whole file whenever a new schlong is released. Interested?

1 hour ago, Erstam said:

Try adding ":f" to the entry under "specialBodies". If you put a race form there, then Cumshot assumes by default that only male members of that race are able to ejaculate. Writing "Queen of Blades:f" indicates that this entry is for females. You can have two separate entries (one with, and one without ":f", having different position values) if you want to enable both genders.

In this case, one half of the race is identified as "male" by the entry; the "female" side doesn't have an SOS addon. I'm not sure how that works, I'll have to check with ERF.

1 hour ago, Erstam said:

If that doesn't work, I dunno. I won't even look into that mod to see how that race is set up. You know, once I start to do only a little work on Cumshot, I'll get drawn into it again step by step. That's something I want to avoid. The only thing I'm willing to do is collecting entries for AdjustValues.json that others have provided, and uploading database updates from time to time. Or even better, someone volunteers to maintain that file in the future and post the whole file whenever a new schlong is released. Interested?

I know how it is, but honestly I probably won't be doing much more beyond this myself. If/when I get QoB figured out then I'll upload my up-to-date file, but I don't think I'll be trying out any more SE Schlongs beyond the ones I have (unless someone releases a "no-balls" version).

I am making a couple patches though, once I get things figured out I'll upload them here along with my updated AdjustValues.json.

Hey, this mod continues to be hot and fun, especially the new (to me, at least) projectile mode that shoots out and leaves little splats everywhere.  I am having an issue with it, though. 

The physics mod I'm using currently relies on a "Collision Armor" to animate bodies and make sure that things collide properly, but this mod somehow conflicts with that "armor".  If I force-equip the collision item (equipitem xxxxxxxxx 1) it stays on, but the cum doesn't work.  If I don't, it is removed whenever orgasm happens and won't go back on afterwards unless manually re-equipped.  I do use some physics effects on males and the "armor" helps make sex collisions work properly, so it's kind of annoying.

Am I the only one having this issue?  Is it as simple as a slot change? I used to know how to do that in oldrim, but I can't seem to get it to change properly in SSE.

57 minutes ago, SlabLover said:

Hey, this mod continues to be hot and fun, especially the new (to me, at least) projectile mode that shoots out and leaves little splats everywhere.  I am having an issue with it, though. 

The physics mod I'm using currently relies on a "Collision Armor" to animate bodies and make sure that things collide properly, but this mod somehow conflicts with that "armor".  If I force-equip the collision item (equipitem xxxxxxxxx 1) it stays on, but the cum doesn't work.  If I don't, it is removed whenever orgasm happens and won't go back on afterwards unless manually re-equipped.  I do use some physics effects on males and the "armor" helps make sex collisions work properly, so it's kind of annoying.

Am I the only one having this issue?  Is it as simple as a slot change? I used to know how to do that in oldrim, but I can't seem to get it to change properly in SSE.

I'm guessing the armor is on slot 48.  You can change the armor mod to some other bodyslot and it should work.