Hi Erstam, love this mod. Used it for years thank you.

I'm just rebuilding my play-through and, being a little linguistically challenged, please may I ask if this supports Sexlab AND Flower Girls running together? 

I've scooted around the comments but there's so much to get through.

You probably make it clear in the description, but I can't process ambiguity, hence my need to check. (Sorry!)

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Hi Erstam, love this mod. Used it for years thank you.

I'm just rebuilding my play-through and, being a little linguistically challenged, please may I ask if this supports Sexlab AND Flower Girls running together? 

I've scooted around the comments but there's so much to get through.

You probably make it clear in the description, but I can't process ambiguity, hence my need to check. (Sorry!)

Thanks!

Yes, Cumshot 2.0 or higher supports both SexLab and Flower Girls running at the same time (for SE only).

Best run the fomod installer. Choose the game you want it to install for (Oldrim or SE), and on the next page the sex frameworks to support.

3 hours ago, Erstam said:

Yes, Cumshot 2.0 or higher supports both SexLab and Flower Girls running at the same time (for SE only).

Best run the fomod installer. Choose the game you want it to install for (Oldrim or SE), and on the next page the sex frameworks to support.

Thank you very much for your clarification!  

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Erstam

I just discovered something weird: I do not have an MCM menu for this mod.  I downloaded and installed the 2.1 which is for my SE game and both Sexlab and FG.

But there is no MCM, nor do there appear to be files for it?  

I've tried quick save and load, run the console setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1, but nothing.  The mod has been running for around 5 hours game play in my new set up.

Any ideas how I can get it to appear, please?

Thank you!

11 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Hi Erstam

I just discovered something weird: I do not have an MCM menu for this mod.  I downloaded and installed the 2.1 which is for my SE game and both Sexlab and FG.

But there is no MCM, nor do there appear to be files for it?  

I've tried quick save and load, run the console setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1, but nothing.  The mod has been running for around 5 hours game play in my new set up.

Any ideas how I can get it to appear, please?

Thank you!

No idea. An MCM menu doesn't need any special files, it's part of the plugin and the scripts.

Btw, the name of the MCM has changed from "SexLab Cumshot" to "Cumshot". Be sure to look in the right place.

7 hours ago, macfreddy115 said:

Any way to add a sound effect (fx) any time this mod fires its animation?

Yes, but why? SexLab itself has an option for orgasm sounds. And, to repeat it for the dont-know-how-manyth time: Cumshot's development is finished, I dont take any more feature requests.

From now on, I will completely ignore posts that ask for new features.

3 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I noticed that I have this script active a damn whole lot of times.

I figured it is from "Cumshot" Mod...

Anybody has an idea why this is happening? Or how I can prevent it without removing the mod?

CS2DropScript.PNG

Every drop has its own script instance.  Working as intended.  When you select drop method, it specifically warns about this.

4 hours ago, Erstam said:

No idea. An MCM menu doesn't need any special files, it's part of the plugin and the scripts.

Btw, the name of the MCM has changed from "SexLab Cumshot" to "Cumshot". Be sure to look in the right place.

I got the MCM to show but I had to uninstall Cumshot and make a clean save, reinstall to get it. How strange is that! All sorted now and thank you for your time.

@Erstam - Long time ago I asked you if you are willing to increase number of cum shots from 4 (or five) to more. You said you think the current value is enough. My wife would like to have that number increased as long as orgasm last. so we ask you for permission to do it ourselves and if you let us, would you, please tell us how. Thanks.

@Elf Prince Everyone can modify, branch, and also upload their own versions of Cumshot. Just link back to the original mod and make clear that it's not the official version.

If you mean increasing the number of spurts in the original animated mesh, that's very hard to do. I didn't make that mesh myself, only did minor modifications to it. It was made by wpg97541 in Blender, who in turn converted it from an Oblivion resource. Adding more spurts would be a huge amount of work, I won't do it. That's why I developed the other ejaculation modes in v2.0, which offer more flexibility.

@Erstam Heya, I had a quick question about the mod. I probably just made a dumb mistake somehow, but I can't seem to get it to work properly. I have all prerequisites and the mod's MCM menu does appear in-game, but several options are greyed out and unusable, most notably the options determining the volume/qualities of cum for myself and NPCs. I can choose the style of ejaculation (meshes, particles, etc) and opacity, but nothing else. Also, when I hit the key I assigned to ejaculate anytime, nothing happens, regardless of whether I'm completely idle or not. I don't receive any error messages or anything, I just can't get anything to happen and the options I mentioned before are inaccessible for some reason.

Am I missing something or is this some kind of bug? Any help would be much appreciated!

6 hours ago, mijora said:

@Erstam Heya, I had a quick question about the mod. I probably just made a dumb mistake somehow, but I can't seem to get it to work properly. I have all prerequisites and the mod's MCM menu does appear in-game, but several options are greyed out and unusable, most notably the options determining the volume/qualities of cum for myself and NPCs. I can choose the style of ejaculation (meshes, particles, etc) and opacity, but nothing else. Also, when I hit the key I assigned to ejaculate anytime, nothing happens, regardless of whether I'm completely idle or not. I don't receive any error messages or anything, I just can't get anything to happen and the options I mentioned before are inaccessible for some reason.

Am I missing something or is this some kind of bug? Any help would be much appreciated!

Greyed out options are normal, only Drop Objects mode allows for everything to be tweaked (but can be heavy on Papyrus). With the other modes, you only have one or two options that can be changed.

About ejaculations not working at all - make sure you have all the requirements installed, particularly PapyrusUtil and NetImmerse Override / Skee, and that they match your game and SKSE version.

5 hours ago, Erstam said:

Greyed out options are normal, only Drop Objects mode allows for everything to be tweaked (but can be heavy on Papyrus). With the other modes, you only have one or two options that can be changed.

About ejaculations not working at all - make sure you have all the requirements installed, particularly PapyrusUtil and NetImmerse Override / Skee, and that they match your game and SKSE version.

Ah, thanks for clarifying the options and their limitations. Im still confused about the ejaculations not working though... I have the most up to date versions of all requirements, and all of my other mods depending on these things work correctly so I dont know why this mod would be malfunctioning. Maybe I should just reinstall the mod?

16 hours ago, Erstam said:

@Elf Prince Everyone can modify, branch, and also upload their own versions of Cumshot. Just link back to the original mod and make clear that it's not the official version.

If you mean increasing the number of spurts in the original animated mesh, that's very hard to do. I didn't make that mesh myself, only did minor modifications to it. It was made by wpg97541 in Blender, who in turn converted it from an Oblivion resource. Adding more spurts would be a huge amount of work, I won't do it. That's why I developed the other ejaculation modes in v2.0, which offer more flexibility.

Thank you for the answer. I expected that adding more shots is easier job and doing some changes in Tes5edit will be enough, but it looks like it is not. One more question. what about looping cum shots? Is it easier to do?

6 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

One more question. what about looping cum shots? Is it easier to do?

Yes, with a bit of scripting. In CS2GameScript let the Ejaculate() function register the script for single update, add an OnUpdate() event that calls Ejaculate() and registers again. In CS2SexLabScript, function CleanUpSL, unregister CS2GameScript for update.

When compiling, be sure you have the sources for the whole dependency chain installed, even optional mods, including SAM Reloaded.

8 hours ago, Erstam said:

Yes, with a bit of scripting. In CS2GameScript let the Ejaculate() function register the script for single update, add an OnUpdate() event that calls Ejaculate() and registers again. In CS2SexLabScript, function CleanUpSL, unregister CS2GameScript for update.

When compiling, be sure you have the sources for the whole dependency chain installed, even optional mods, including SAM Reloaded.

Thanks again for the answer. So, I guess I can't do anything in tes5edit. I'm not familiar with any other program that changes script. Anyway, thanks for your time. :)

Oh dear, I'm back. I thought I'd test out a follower (Kalena Rios, who is one of these futanari types ). 'She' is set to run male gender and I fired 'her' off with the Sexlab matchmaker NPC pleasure self spell (whatever it is called).  

Everything worked well, except i can't "switch her off". The cumshot continues on... and on...and on. It makes no difference if I repeat the sequence, only getting a growing puddle on the floor.   ?

Have you any hint for me what might cause this sort of thing to happen? Thank you!

I tried everything including the Ejaculation Trigger Key to no effect. But running the Follow Me for Sex Kissing animation stops it until the next cell transition, when it starts once again.

23 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Oh dear, I'm back. I thought I'd test out a follower (Kalena Rios, who is one of these futanari types ). 'She' is set to run male gender and I fired 'her' off with the Sexlab matchmaker NPC pleasure self spell (whatever it is called).  

Everything worked well, except i can't "switch her off". The cumshot continues on... and on...and on. It makes no difference if I repeat the sequence, only getting a growing puddle on the floor.   ?

Have you any hint for me what might cause this sort of thing to happen? Thank you!

I tried everything including the Ejaculation Trigger Key to no effect. But running the Follow Me for Sex Kissing animation stops it until the next cell transition, when it starts once again.

Absolutely no idea, sorry. There's two possible causes - either the cumshot object is not removed, or something triggers her to orgasm over and over. But I can't tell, i need the Papyrus logs to see what is happening.

Anyway, making her go through a regular sex scene where she visibly ejaculates should remove all cumshot objects from her at the end, even those that might have stacked up in her inventory.

3 hours ago, Erstam said:

Absolutely no idea, sorry. There's two possible causes - either the cumshot object is not removed, or something triggers her to orgasm over and over. But I can't tell, i need the Papyrus logs to see what is happening.

Anyway, making her go through a regular sex scene where she visibly ejaculates should remove all cumshot objects from her at the end, even those that might have stacked up in her inventory.

Thank you. Next time this happens (or if I can force it) I'll get the logs for you!

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/13/2019 at 9:09 PM, Bluegunk said:

Here are the logs I could cull for Kalena after another bout of endless ejaculations! They are snippets, (spaces between) because I have another mod that is currently causing some issues - nothing that affects Kalenia Rios.

Spoiler

[09/01/2019 - 11:57:22PM] UBG20MaintQuestPlayerAliasScript SKSE installed, release 63
[09/01/2019 - 11:57:22PM] [A Quality World Map] Applying map camera constraint settings on load.
[09/01/2019 - 11:57:22PM] =====[ VioLens - A Killmove Mod: JContainers Detected & Version Valid, Profile System Enabled ]=====
[09/01/2019 - 11:57:22PM] SLAL: SLAL: OnLoad
[09/01/2019 - 11:57:22PM] Error: Cannot call TreatAsMale() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias PlayerLoadGame on quest AAKalenaRiosGender (AE038B9D)].AAKalenaRiosGenderChanger.doInit() - "AAKalenaRiosGenderChanger.psc" Line 18
    [alias PlayerLoadGame on quest AAKalenaRiosGender (AE038B9D)].AAKalenaRiosGenderChanger.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "AAKalenaRiosGenderChanger.psc" Line 8
[09/01/2019 - 11:57:22PM] [GoToBed] === Checking SKSE presence. It may cause script error if no SKSE, ignore it. ===
[09/01/2019 - 11:57:22PM] [CS] Initialize
[09/01/2019 - 11:57:22PM] [GoToBed] ======================== Checking SKSE presence finished. 

[09/01/2019 - 11:59:42PM] Found 2 nakedActors
[09/01/2019 - 11:59:42PM] slaScanner start time is ....220.771011
[09/01/2019 - 11:59:42PM] Found 4 arousedActors
[09/01/2019 - 11:59:43PM] slaScanner After getting actors is ....221.808014, player is naked False, Actor Count 4
[09/01/2019 - 11:59:43PM] slaScanner end time is ....221.961014
[09/01/2019 - 11:59:43PM] Next update in 120.000000
[09/01/2019 - 11:59:43PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 2, got 4. 
stack:
    <empty stack>
[09/01/2019 - 11:59:43PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Kalena Rios) -- TRUE -- HIT
[09/02/2019 - 12:00:05AM] VM is freezing...
[09/02/2019 - 12:00:05AM] VM is frozen

09/01/2019 - 11:57:22PM] =====[ VioLens - A Killmove Mod: JContainers Detected & Version Valid, Profile System Enabled ]=====
[09/01/2019 - 11:57:22PM] Error: Cannot call TreatAsMale() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias PlayerLoadGame on quest AAKalenaRiosGender (AE038B9D)].AAKalenaRiosGenderChanger.doInit() - "AAKalenaRiosGenderChanger.psc" Line 18
    [alias PlayerLoadGame on quest AAKalenaRiosGender (AE038B9D)].AAKalenaRiosGenderChanger.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "AAKalenaRiosGenderChanger.psc" Line 8
[09/01/2019 - 11:57:22PM] [GoToBed] === Checking SKSE presence. It may cause script error if no SKSE, ignore it. ===
[09/01/2019 - 11:57:22PM] [GoToBed] ======================== Checking SKSE presence finished. ======================
[09/01/2019 - 11:57:22PM] Mia ongamereload with current version 68
[09/01/2019 - 11:57:22PM] Config is Updating CellScans to False
[09/01/2019 - 11:57:22PM] Error: File "Marriable Serana.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

Hope this makes some sense to you!  Thanks!

8 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Here are the logs I could cull for Kalena after another bout of endless ejaculations! They are snippets, (spaces between) because I have another mod that is currently causing some issues - nothing that affects Kalenia Rios.

Hide contents

[09/01/2019 - 11:57:22PM] UBG20MaintQuestPlayerAliasScript SKSE installed, release 63
[09/01/2019 - 11:57:22PM] [A Quality World Map] Applying map camera constraint settings on load.
[09/01/2019 - 11:57:22PM] =====[ VioLens - A Killmove Mod: JContainers Detected & Version Valid, Profile System Enabled ]=====
stack:
[09/01/2019 - 11:57:22PM] [GoToBed] ======================== Checking SKSE presence finished. 

[09/01/2019 - 11:59:42PM] Found 2 nakedActors
[09/01/2019 - 11:59:42PM] slaScanner start time is ....220.771011
[09/01/2019 - 11:59:42PM] Found 4 arousedActors
[09/01/2019 - 11:59:43PM] slaScanner After getting actors is ....221.808014, player is naked False, Actor Count 4
[09/01/2019 - 11:59:43PM] slaScanner end time is ....221.961014
[09/01/2019 - 11:59:43PM] Next update in 120.000000
[09/01/2019 - 11:59:43PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 2, got 4. 
stack:
    <empty stack>
[09/01/2019 - 11:59:43PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Kalena Rios) -- TRUE -- HIT
[09/02/2019 - 12:00:05AM] VM is freezing...
[09/02/2019 - 12:00:05AM] VM is frozen

09/01/2019 - 11:57:22PM] =====[ VioLens - A Killmove Mod: JContainers Detected & Version Valid, Profile System Enabled ]=====
stack:
[09/01/2019 - 11:57:22PM] [GoToBed] ======================== Checking SKSE presence finished. ======================
[09/01/2019 - 11:57:22PM] Mia ongamereload with current version 68
[09/01/2019 - 11:57:22PM] Config is Updating CellScans to False
[09/01/2019 - 11:57:22PM] Error: File "Marriable Serana.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

Hope this makes some sense to you!  Thanks!

Nope, sorry. There's not a single line in your log snippet that comes from Cumshot. Maybe it's another problem with Kalena her/himself. You can see in the log that a call to SexLab's TreatAsMale() failed because Kalena's own script didn't provide her correct ID. Turn on the "Debug messages" option in Cumshot's MCM. If you can provide a log exactly from the time where the sex scene happened that led her to constantly ejaculating, that might help. Or not.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2019 at 8:30 AM, Erstam said:

Nope, sorry. There's not a single line in your log snippet that comes from Cumshot. Maybe it's another problem with Kalena her/himself. You can see in the log that a call to SexLab's TreatAsMale() failed because Kalena's own script didn't provide her correct ID. Turn on the "Debug messages" option in Cumshot's MCM. If you can provide a log exactly from the time where the sex scene happened that led her to constantly ejaculating, that might help. Or not.

Sorry - I was away a few days. Here's the result of using the simple Sexlab Matchmaker NPC 'Self pleasure' (or whatever it is called) spell on Kalena Rios:

Sexlab log:

Spoiler

[09/11/2019 - 11:03:21PM] SexLabDebug log opened (PC)
[09/11/2019 - 11:03:21PM] Config Reloading...
[09/11/2019 - 11:05:58PM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(delphine) -- TRUE -- HIT
[09/11/2019 - 11:06:00PM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(Kalessa) -- TRUE -- MISS
[09/11/2019 - 11:06:00PM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(Hjoromir) -- TRUE -- HIT
[09/11/2019 - 11:06:01PM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(Embry) -- TRUE -- HIT
[09/11/2019 - 11:06:01PM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(Patron) -- TRUE -- HIT
[09/11/2019 - 11:06:51PM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(Patron) -- FALSE -- They are not loaded
[09/11/2019 - 11:06:53PM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(Patron) -- FALSE -- They are not loaded
[09/11/2019 - 11:06:55PM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(Gorr) -- FALSE -- They are not loaded
[09/11/2019 - 11:06:58PM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(Weyna) -- FALSE -- They are not loaded
[09/11/2019 - 11:07:00PM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(Alvor) -- FALSE -- They are not loaded
[09/11/2019 - 11:07:03PM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(Kristi) -- FALSE -- They are not loaded
[09/11/2019 - 11:07:05PM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(Patron) -- FALSE -- They are not loaded
[09/11/2019 - 11:07:07PM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(Recorder) -- FALSE -- They are not loaded
[09/11/2019 - 11:07:09PM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(Mabrelle) -- FALSE -- They are not loaded
[09/11/2019 - 11:07:12PM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(Labourer) -- FALSE -- They are not loaded
[09/11/2019 - 11:07:14PM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(Traveler) -- FALSE -- They are not loaded
[09/11/2019 - 11:07:16PM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(Sven) -- FALSE -- They are not loaded
[09/11/2019 - 11:07:19PM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(Lilith) -- FALSE -- They are not loaded
[09/11/2019 - 11:07:21PM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(Hunter) -- FALSE -- They are not loaded
[09/11/2019 - 11:07:24PM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(Merchant) -- FALSE -- They are not loaded
[09/11/2019 - 11:07:26PM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(Traveler) -- FALSE -- They are not loaded
[09/11/2019 - 11:09:21PM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(Kalena Rios) -- TRUE -- HIT
[09/11/2019 - 11:09:22PM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(Kalena Rios) -- TRUE -- HIT
[09/11/2019 - 11:10:50PM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(Kalena Rios) -- TRUE -- HIT
[09/11/2019 - 11:14:43PM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(Kalena Rios) -- TRUE -- HIT
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:07PM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(Kalena Rios) -- TRUE -- HIT
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:12PM] Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:12PM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(Kalena Rios) -- TRUE -- HIT
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:12PM] NOTICE: Kalena Rios Seeded Stats: [342.349945, 104.087021, 345.340149, 330.152252, 84.089729, 12.105079, 11.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 11.000000, 0.000000, 99.000000, 179.724274, 23.503939, 0.080288]
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:12PM] ActorAlias[Kalena Rios] SetActor([Actor < (AF0380D8)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (12061EEF)>]
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:12PM] Thread[0]  - HookAnimationStarting() - []
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:12PM] Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStarting
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:12PM] GetByDefault(Males=1, Females=0, IsAggressive=False, UsingBed=False, RestrictAggressive=TRUE)
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:12PM] AnimCache: MISS -- 1:0:False:False:TRUE:TRUE
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:12PM] AnimCache: Using slot: 2
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:12PM] Thread[0]  - HookAnimationPrepare() - []
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:12PM] Thread[0] Adjustment Profile - BretonRaceF
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:14PM] ActorAlias[Kalena Rios]  - Equipment: [[Form < (AF02FA3D)>], [Form < (AF02FA3E)>], [Form < (AF024326)>], [Form < (AF02FA3F)>], [Form < (AF01A6E0)>]]
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:14PM] ActorAlias[Kalena Rios]  - Scales[0.950000/ DISABLED] Voice[Snuggly Serana] Expression[Sad] BaseEnjoyment[0]
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:15PM] Thread[0] SyncDone(Prepare) - Lag Timer: 27.858032
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:15PM] Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStart
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:16PM] Thread[0] SyncDone(startUp) - Lag Timer: 8.911987
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:17PM] Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.166992
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:17PM] Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:47PM] Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:48PM] Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.098999
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:04PM] Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:25PM] Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:25PM] Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.166992
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:26PM] Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:41PM] Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:42PM] Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.166992
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:42PM] Thread[0] Event Hook - OrgasmStart
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:42PM] Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:42PM] ActorAlias[Kalena Rios]  - Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [10] BaseEnjoyment[-57] FullEnjoyment[67]
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:51PM] Thread[0] Event Hook - OrgasmEnd
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:52PM] Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnding
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:52PM] ActorAlias[Kalena Rios]  - Resetting!
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:53PM] Thread[0] SyncDone(Reset) - Lag Timer: 28.741943
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:53PM] Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnd
[09/11/2019 - 11:18:03PM] Thread[0]  - Returning to thread pool...
[09/11/2019 - 11:18:12PM] Log closed

Papyrus Log (clipped to the event):

Spoiler

[09/11/2019 - 11:14:19PM] [SLR] Starting new scan...
[09/11/2019 - 11:14:19PM] --------------------------
[09/11/2019 - 11:14:19PM] [SLR] Checking player...
[09/11/2019 - 11:14:19PM] [SLR] Player is not horny enough yet.
[09/11/2019 - 11:14:19PM] [SLR] Scanning for NPCs...
[09/11/2019 - 11:14:19PM] [SLR] ScanCurrentCell started at Leaf Rest.
[09/11/2019 - 11:14:21PM] [SLR] No nearby NPCs are ready to pleasure themselves.
[09/11/2019 - 11:14:21PM] --------------------
[09/11/2019 - 11:14:21PM] [SLR] Scan complete.
[09/11/2019 - 11:14:21PM] --------------------
[09/11/2019 - 11:14:41PM] Found 1 nakedActors
[09/11/2019 - 11:14:41PM] slaScanner start time is ....704.616028
[09/11/2019 - 11:14:41PM] Found 3 arousedActors
[09/11/2019 - 11:14:42PM] slaScanner After getting actors is ....705.772034, player is naked False, Actor Count 3
[09/11/2019 - 11:14:42PM] slaScanner end time is ....706.074036
[09/11/2019 - 11:14:42PM] Next update in 120.000000
[09/11/2019 - 11:14:42PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 2, got 4. 
stack:
    <empty stack>
[09/11/2019 - 11:14:43PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Kalena Rios) -- TRUE -- HIT
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:07PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Kalena Rios) -- TRUE -- HIT
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:07PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: ArousedSexyIdles Actor: [ActorBase < (00089A85)>] group: _mtidle base: 0 number: 0
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:07PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: ArousedSexyIdles Actor: [ActorBase < (00089A85)>] group: _mtidle base: 0 number: 0
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:08PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: ArousedSexyIdles Actor: [ActorBase < (00089A85)>] group: _mtidle base: 0 number: 0
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:08PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: ArousedSexyIdles Actor: [ActorBase < (00089A85)>] group: _mtidle base: 0 number: 0
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:08PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: ArousedSexyIdles Actor: [ActorBase < (AF0012C4)>] group: _mtidle base: 0 number: 0
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:12PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:12PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Kalena Rios) -- TRUE -- HIT
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:12PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Kalena Rios Seeded Stats: [342.349945, 104.087021, 345.340149, 330.152252, 84.089729, 12.105079, 11.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 11.000000, 0.000000, 99.000000, 179.724274, 23.503939, 0.080288]
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:12PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Kalena Rios] SetActor([Actor < (AF0380D8)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (12061EEF)>]
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:12PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - HookAnimationStarting() - []
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:12PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStarting
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:12PM] SEXLAB - GetByDefault(Males=1, Females=0, IsAggressive=False, UsingBed=False, RestrictAggressive=TRUE)
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:12PM] SEXLAB - AnimCache: MISS -- 1:0:False:False:TRUE:TRUE
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:12PM] SEXLAB - AnimCache: Using slot: 2
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:12PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - HookAnimationPrepare() - []
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:12PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile - BretonRaceF
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:14PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Kalena Rios]  - Equipment: [[Form < (AF02FA3D)>], [Form < (AF02FA3E)>], [Form < (AF024326)>], [Form < (AF02FA3F)>], [Form < (AF01A6E0)>]]
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:14PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Kalena Rios]  - Scales[0.950000/ DISABLED] Voice[Snuggly Serana] Expression[Sad] BaseEnjoyment[0]
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:15PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Prepare) - Lag Timer: 27.858032
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:15PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStart
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:15PM] Error: Array index 1 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
    [alias Player on quest Jugs (AE000D62)].JugsPlayerAlias.HookAnimations() - "JugsPlayerAlias.psc" Line 31
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:15PM] JUGs: Participant 0 is = Kalena Rios,  Participant 1 is = Kalena Rios
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:16PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(startUp) - Lag Timer: 8.911987
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:17PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.166992
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:17PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:18PM] Found 3 arousedActors
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:39PM] --------------------------
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:39PM] [SLR] Starting new scan...
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:39PM] --------------------------
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:39PM] [SLR] Checking player...
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:39PM] [SLR] Player is not horny enough yet.
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:39PM] [SLR] Scanning for NPCs...
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:40PM] [SLR] ScanCurrentCell started at Leaf Rest.
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:41PM] [SLR] There appear to be no nearby NPCs.
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:41PM] --------------------
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:41PM] [SLR] Scan complete.
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:41PM] --------------------
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:47PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[09/11/2019 - 11:15:48PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.098999
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:04PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:05PM] Found 3 arousedActors
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:22PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: ArousedSexyIdles Actor: [ActorBase < (00089A85)>] group: _mtidle base: 0 number: 0
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:22PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: ArousedSexyIdles Actor: [ActorBase < (AF0012C4)>] group: _mtidle base: 0 number: 0
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:22PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: ArousedSexyIdles Actor: [ActorBase < (00089A85)>] group: _mtidle base: 0 number: 0
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:23PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: ArousedSexyIdles Actor: [ActorBase < (00089A85)>] group: _mtidle base: 0 number: 0
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:23PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: ArousedSexyIdles Actor: [ActorBase < (00089A85)>] group: _mtidle base: 0 number: 0
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:25PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:25PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.166992
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:26PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:26PM] Found 3 arousedActors
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:40PM] --------------------------
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:40PM] [SLR] Starting new scan...
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:40PM] --------------------------
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:40PM] [SLR] Checking player...
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:41PM] [SLR] Player is not horny enough yet.
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:41PM] [SLR] Scanning for NPCs...
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:41PM] [SLR] ScanCurrentCell started at Leaf Rest.
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:41PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:42PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.166992
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:42PM] [SLR] There appear to be no nearby NPCs.
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:42PM] --------------------
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:42PM] [SLR] Scan complete.
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:42PM] --------------------
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:42PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - OrgasmStart
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:42PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:42PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Kalena Rios]  - Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [10] BaseEnjoyment[-57] FullEnjoyment[67]
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:42PM] CS2: Kalena Rios's orgasm #1 at enjoyment 67 in Arrok Male Masturbation
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:42PM] CS2: Kalena Rios is in 'female' position, ejaculation shown
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:43PM] Found 3 arousedActors
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:51PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - OrgasmEnd
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:51PM] CS2: Clean up cumshots for Arrok Male Masturbation (1 actors)
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:51PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (13042D62)>]: [TTT_AAAA] Animation has tags ["Dirty", "Aircum", "Standing", "Masturbation", "Hands", "Penis", "Solo", "sex", "Arrok", "M"]
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:51PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (13042D62)>]: [TTT_AAAA] Can males orgasm? TRUE
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:51PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (13042D62)>]: [TTT_AAAA] Can females orgasm? TRUE
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:51PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (13042D62)>]: [TTT_AAAA] Can creatures orgasm anyway? False
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:52PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (13042D62)>]: [TTT_AAAA] Kalena Rios is in a position with gender #0
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:52PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (13042D62)>]: [TTT_AAAA] Kalena Rios is in a male position
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:52PM] CS2: Kalena Rios: Cumshot Removed after 0.300000 seconds.
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:52PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnding
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:52PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (13083137)>]: Kalena Rios got -84 exposure for having orgasm
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:52PM] CS2: Clean up cumshots for Arrok Male Masturbation (1 actors)
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:52PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Kalena Rios]  - Resetting!
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:52PM] CS2: Kalena Rios: Cumshot Removed after 0.300000 seconds.
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:53PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Reset) - Lag Timer: 28.741943
[09/11/2019 - 11:17:53PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnd
[09/11/2019 - 11:18:03PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Returning to thread pool...
[09/11/2019 - 11:18:06PM] VM is freezing...
[09/11/2019 - 11:18:06PM] VM is frozen
[09/11/2019 - 11:18:06PM] Saving game...

I could not track a separate Cumshot log, though I switched it on in the MCM.  Do these assist? As before, once the event stopped she keeps on ejaculating.

Thanks!