Just updated my version (adds a bunch of new options for manual cumshots and orgasms) to 2.1.

@Erstam

If you want to add it as an unofficial version to the OP, I've changed my old code to reflect your newer changes as to make it easier to compare between the original and this.

Nothing was removed, just extra functionality for the SexLab version was added (although some of the functions will clearly fail if the user doesn't have SexLab installed).

I do not feel comfortable uploading it as a new mod, even with your blessing, as I haven't really added anything, I've just tweaked what was in there and I'd like the full credit to remain yours.

As for everyone else, you can check out the new options in the MCM. Just make sure SexLab - Cumshot Improvements.esp loads after Cumshot.esp and that the scripts included overwrite Cumshot's.

1 hour ago, Hawk9969 said:

Just updated my version (adds a bunch of new options for manual cumshots and orgasms) to 2.1.

@Erstam

If you want to add it as an unofficial version to the OP, I've changed my old code to reflect your newer changes as to make it easier to compare between the original and this.

Nothing was removed, just extra functionality for the SexLab version was added (although some of the functions will clearly fail if the user doesn't have SexLab installed).

I do not feel comfortable uploading it as a new mod, even with your blessing, as I haven't really added anything, I've just tweaked what was in there and I'd like the full credit to remain yours.

As for everyone else, you can check out the new options in the MCM. Just make sure SexLab - Cumshot Improvements.esp loads after Cumshot.esp and that the scripts included overwrite Cumshot's.

Sexlab - Cumshot Improvements.7z 71.63 kB · 0 downloads

Is that SE compatible?

7 hours ago, Hawk9969 said:

@Erstam

Sexlab - Cumshot Improvements.7z 71.63 kB · 2 downloads

does it have a JSON save settings function?
That is the one thing I was hoping for because setting up all animations is a nightmare each time. 

9 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

Is that SE compatible?

Depends.

To be able to control orgasms I'd to change two SexLab scripts, sslThreadController.psc and sslActorAlias.psc.

Compare the these two between SexLab 1.62 (LE) and SexLab 1.63 (SE), and if they are the same, this is SE compatible (you still need to run the esp through Creation Kit).

Since these scripts were also changed by SexLab Separate Orgasm, you will need to choose between vanilla Cumshot and SLSO if you want orgasms to be separate, automatic and possibly linked to a mini game or my version, where you fully control when to orgasm by pressing one of the two hotkeys.

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

does it have a JSON save settings function?
That is the one thing I was hoping for because setting up all animations is a nightmare each time. 

No original behavior was changed other than the hotkeys being locked when manually cumshooting.

Just set up your rules into "SLRulesDefaults.json" and Shift + Click "Rebuild animation list" in the MCM.

Updated my version with the following:

• Fixed an issue with cumshot triggered orgasms on an orgasm enabled scene.
  • Added the total number of stages for the animation in the stage switch notification (Animation Stage: X/Y).
  • Added a MCM option to disable animation enforced stage timers for player scenes (those are still used even when "Auto Advance Stage" is unchecked).

Sexlab - Cumshot Improvements.7z

@Hawk9969, definitely post it as a download of your own. You have my full consent. Just make clear that your version is dependent on SexLab - best name it "Cumshot Improvements for SexLab", or something like that. That way all support questions for your branch can be directed at you, and I won't have to deal with questions about things I actually have no idea about (because I don't know exactly what it does, and how it does it). And don't worry about synchronizing the code, I don't think Cumshot is going anywhere in the foreseeable future.

Nice work anyway, and cool that you're still updating it. :)

30 minutes ago, Erstam said:

@Hawk9969, definitely post it as a download of your own. You have my full consent. Just make clear that your version is dependent on SexLab - best name it "Cumshot Improvements for SexLab", or something like that. That way all support questions for your branch can be directed at you, and I won't have to deal with questions about things I actually have no idea about (because I don't know exactly what it does, and how it does it). And don't worry about synchronizing the code, I don't think Cumshot is going anywhere in the foreseeable future.

Nice work anyway, and cool that you're still updating it. :)

Yeah, I just bought a new GPU recently and decided to give Skyrim another shot. Between updating mods, updating my mods and tweaking (higher resolution and better GPU now), I have yet to play the damn game in over 2 weeks :D.

I've to push my manual strip update and then I'll upload this as a new mod.

As for making my code as close to yours as possible, this is also to lessen the time required for me to update whenever you release a new version.

If you want to check out what I did and how I did it, you can just use a text editor with a compare plugin. I've made sure to keep your structure intact as to make comparisons as quick as possible.

3 hours ago, Hawk9969 said:

Yeah, I just bought a new GPU recently and decided to give Skyrim another shot. Between updating mods, updating my mods and tweaking (higher resolution and better GPU now), I have yet to play the damn game in over 2 weeks :D.

I've to push my manual strip update and then I'll upload this as a new mod.

As for making my code as close to yours as possible, this is also to lessen the time required for me to update whenever you release a new version.

If you want to check out what I did and how I did it, you can just use a text editor with a compare plugin. I've made sure to keep your structure intact as to make comparisons as quick as possible.

I know it might be just a dayrdream, but maybe you could see if you can manage creature cumshots too? :D

Or just maybe some for  the more common creature encounters (wolf/dog/troll/falmer)?

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I know it might be just a dayrdream, but maybe you could see if you can manage creature cumshots too? :D

Or just maybe some for  the more common creature encounters (wolf/dog/troll/falmer)?

Eh, I don't even play with that. My game has only human on human lewd content.

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

stupdi question maybe, sorry.

But why has this mod 2 ESP?

Together with hawks patch its now 3 ESP lol :P

I will try to merge all three, or is that not a good idea? 

Cumshot has 2 esps because he supports both SexLab and Flower Girls in the same mod release.

Cumshot.esp contains the forms for the cumshots (meshes, particles, textures, etc) and the scripts for generating and removing these cumshots.

CumshotSL.esp and CumshotFG.esp are the ones containing scripts for linking Flower Girls' and SexLab's orgasms into the functionality added by Cumshot.esp.

As for the esp I've included in my version, it's because I had to override the Quest entry for the Config script in order to add the new properties for the new options I've added for SexLab.

CumshotSL.esp overrides a Global from Cumshot.esp and SexLab - Cumshot Improvements.esp overrides a Quest from Cumshot.esp.

If merging, make sure the priority is SexLab - Cumshot Improvements.esp > CumshotSL.esp > Cumshot.esp.

2 hours ago, Hawk9969 said:

Cumshot has 2 esps because he supports both SexLab and Flower Girls in the same mod release.

Cumshot.esp contains the forms for the cumshots (meshes, particles, textures, etc) and the scripts for generating and removing these cumshots.

CumshotSL.esp and CumshotFG.esp are the ones containing scripts for linking Flower Girls' and SexLab's orgasms into the functionality added by Cumshot.esp.

As for the esp I've included in my version, it's because I had to override the Quest entry for the Config script in order to add the new properties for the new options I've added for SexLab.

CumshotSL.esp overrides a Global from Cumshot.esp and SexLab - Cumshot Improvements.esp overrides a Quest from Cumshot.esp.

If merging, make sure the priority is SexLab - Cumshot Improvements.esp > CumshotSL.esp > Cumshot.esp.

Thx! 

Merging worked so far. Had no issues in game with functionality. And your updates also seem to apply. 

On 11/28/2019 at 3:04 PM, Hawk9969 said:

Updated my version with the following:

• Fixed an issue with cumshot triggered orgasms on an orgasm enabled scene.
  • Added the total number of stages for the animation in the stage switch notification (Animation Stage: X/Y).
  • Added a MCM option to disable animation enforced stage timers for player scenes (those are still used even when "Auto Advance Stage" is unchecked).

Sexlab - Cumshot Improvements.7z 71.8 kB · 10 downloads

Just uploaded as a separate mod at here: 

If you've downloaded the file from the quote, you don't need to download it again from its page; It's literally the same file.

i am dealing with an increase of CS2DropScript  Active scripts in my save which i figured out was from this mod, might it be do to using the drops option? it does warn about script usage but if i switch to a less taxing cumshot method will these scripts die down?.

Its a real shame that this has to happen i like using the drop objects but if they are potentially going to destroy my save over time i best disable it.

11 hours ago, LinksSword said:

i am dealing with an increase of CS2DropScript  Active scripts in my save which i figured out was from this mod, might it be do to using the drops option? it does warn about script usage but if i switch to a less taxing cumshot method will these scripts die down?.

Its a real shame that this has to happen i like using the drop objects but if they are potentially going to destroy my save over time i best disable it.

Yes, the drops can overtax Papyrus, especially if you have a weak(-ish) processor, set cum amount to high values, or a lot of other scripted stuff is running at the same time. If you see instances of CS2DropScript piling up in the save, or you're even getting stack dumps in the script log, better switch to another option.

52 minutes ago, Sucker343 said:

There are many instances of CS2DropScript that got dumped, so Cumshot certainly contributed to the problem. But I'm also seeing a lot of scripts from SexLab, SOS, and other mods there, meaning that your game had to handle a massive amount of active scripts at once. Near the start of the log you're also getting a lot of errors from different mods, indicating that your savegame is in a general bad shape. Maybe you uninstalled several mods during your playthrough? I'd recommend cleaning your save with Fallrim Tools.

The problem is, you can't detect with certainty from a stack dump which mod is at fault. Stack dumps are, like, Papyrus throwing up. When too many active script tasks are waiting in the queue to be processed, but Papyrus can't keep up and more and more get added, at some point the whole queue gets discarded and its contents are written to the script log. However, this doesn't discriminate between the real culprit(s) that were overloading the queue, and scripts from other, "healthy" mods. Those are canceled as well, which can lead to random things malfunctioning or quests breaking, even vanilla quests. This is what makes script dumps so dangerous.

Given the amount of errors in your log, and the huge amount of dumped script tasks from different mods, I think that CS2DropScript was just the straw that broke the camel's back. Nevertheless, I think it's better for your game to choose one of the other ejaculation types.

11 hours ago, Erstam said:

Yes, the drops can overtax Papyrus, especially if you have a weak(-ish) processor, set cum amount to high values, or a lot of other scripted stuff is running at the same time. If you see instances of CS2DropScript piling up in the save, or you're even getting stack dumps in the script log, better switch to another option.

is it safe to delete them? 

1 hour ago, Erstam said:

Yes, they are only supposed to launch each drop at a certain speed and direction, and delete it a few seconds later. They have no effect on anything else.

i mean there are multiple of the CS2DropScript  In my active scripts that wont die so no harm would come if i was to actively delete them through Fallrimtools for example?

100 of them all CS2DropScript ?