That's a really hard nut to crack... according to your logs, everything is in perfect order. The function to remove the cumshot object from Kalena is called twice when SexLab sends the respective events, as intended (it's a safety measure). Sorry, I have absolutely no idea what's going wrong there. The only thing that I can think of is an equipment/outfit manager that monitors what you have equipped, and when some of it is taken away by script, it notices it and immediately adds and equips it again. Other than that, I'm at the end of my wits here. :(

EDIT: in Sexlab's "Timers & Stripping" MCM page, make sure that you have unchecked slot 48. The cumshot objects use it. It's disabled by default, but you might have turned it on.

On 9/12/2019 at 9:10 AM, Erstam said:

That's a really hard nut to crack... according to your logs, everything is in perfect order. The function to remove the cumshot object from Kalena is called twice when SexLab sends the respective events, as intended (it's a safety measure). Sorry, I have absolutely no idea what's going wrong there. The only thing that I can think of is an equipment/outfit manager that monitors what you have equipped, and when some of it is taken away by script, it notices it and immediately adds and equips it again. Other than that, I'm at the end of my wits here. :(

EDIT: in Sexlab's "Timers & Stripping" MCM page, make sure that you have unchecked slot 48. The cumshot objects use it. It's disabled by default, but you might have turned it on.

Thank you for investigating! I appreciate your time and input.

OK, I'll see if I can crack this one myself and if I find out what is happening, I will let you know. You've given me some ideas to follow up.

I'll check the Timers and Stripping MCM page as you suggest.

Thank you for your support!

AND I found the source of the problem!

It is Sexlab Squirt. [ https://www.loverslab.com/topic/108322-sexlab-squirt-sse/ ]   When the NPC is set to "squirt", Kalena squirts. I just put it down to one of those things (so much for investigating the problem...sigh) until I noticed the instant the squirt ended, the ejaculation animation restarted. So I stopped NPCs squirting and sure enough, problem solved.

I'll have a chat to the author and see how we can stop this happening! I guess the NPC will need to be excluded from the Squirt mod.

• 1 month later...
On 8/10/2019 at 5:04 PM, mijora said:

Ah, thanks for clarifying the options and their limitations. Im still confused about the ejaculations not working though... I have the most up to date versions of all requirements, and all of my other mods depending on these things work correctly so I dont know why this mod would be malfunctioning. Maybe I should just reinstall the mod?

Did you ever get this fixed? I can't get cumshots to work at all for the life of me. I have the latest SKSE64 (1.5.80), the latest Racemenu, the latest SL Framework, etc. What am I missing?

I've disabled everything except
* SOS (full)

* SexLab

* SLAL + Leito animations

* SL Aroused SE

* Cumshot

* my other non-SL-related mods

Assign hotkey to Cumshot, nothing. Unless SKSE64 is version-specific I don't know what I could possibly be missing. Should I try disabling EVERYTHING except Papyrus and Racemenu/SKEE?

Edit: Turns out I'm kind of a dumbass and didn't realize the new addons by ERF aren't included in the AdjustValues.json file for the SSE port.

Here's my AdjustValues.json for the addons I'm using:

AdjustValues.json

The supported mods in this json:

Hope this helps someone with SSE.

Hi, i made an update from Sexlab Cumshot 1.7.3 to Cumshot 2.1 SE. I see the new MCM menu, i have no error message, i see the ingame log "cumshot triggered manually". I run LOOT (no order change, cumshot is the very last mod) and FINS... but i see no cum.

I use a horseckco futa on a female. But also for normal males it does not work.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks.

I switched now back to v1.7.3... thanks god that works again. But of course it would be nice to use the new features...

Hello everyone.

First, many thanks to @AtomicPlayboy for posting the new AdjustValues.json with entries for the new schlongs. That's exactly how I had it in mind - when I'm no longer there to continually update it, others can add support for new SOS addons by simply editing a text file and sharing it.

For all who are asking why every cock has to be included in a list now in order to function, while it worked perfectly without it in older versions:

SOS addons aren't always "natural" penises - sometimes it can be a strapon, or a pubic hair. These latter types can't ejaculate of course, and Cumshot needs to know what kind of addon an actor has on his/her crotch. However, there's no reliable way to get that information from the addon itself.

It would be nice if every addon had a keyword on it that would identify its type, but the original developers didn't include such keywords because they weren't aware of this problem. And adding them now would mean updating every existing SOS addon, including many whose authors are no longer active.

So the only feasible way is to make a list of all SOS addons that can actually squirt, and make Cumshot read it on game load. The same holds for genitals, strapons, or pubes that can simply be equipped as an item. This is basically what the AdjustValues.json file is.

It also contains the position of the urethra node for every schlong type. Again, Cumshot can't tell from the shape of the mesh where the spot is where the goo comes out. The outermost schlong bone, Genitals06, is a bad approximation in some cases. Sometimes it's near the tip, but if you have a very long cock, like horse cocks, it can be in the middle of the shaft.

Thanks for your understanding, and for reading through all of this. :)

I'm using Cumshot v2.1 for SSE.  I'm also using Follow me for Sex and SexLab Squirt Reborn v 2.02.  Everything installed using MO2.

Everything works fine except I can only get the Final Drip to happen if I  activate Cumshot with the hotkey. If I play any sex or masturbation animation it shows four mesh spurts but no final drip. I have played around with Load Order but no matter what order I choose I can not get Cumshot to display the Final Drip after the 4 mesh animations during any of the sex animations. However I can get the Final Drip to show up when I use the Hotkey.

What am I doing wrong? How can I get Cumshot to play the 4 mesh animations followed by the Final Drip from playing sex animations?

Thanks for any help.

1 hour ago, dhaedra said:

I'm using Cumshot v2.1 for SSE.  I'm also using Follow me for Sex and SexLab Squirt Reborn v 2.02.  Everything installed using MO2.

Everything works fine except I can only get the Final Drip to happen if I  activate Cumshot with the hotkey. If I play any sex or masturbation animation it shows four mesh spurts but no final drip. I have played around with Load Order but no matter what order I choose I can not get Cumshot to display the Final Drip after the 4 mesh animations during any of the sex animations. However I can get the Final Drip to show up when I use the Hotkey.

What am I doing wrong? How can I get Cumshot to play the 4 mesh animations followed by the Final Drip from playing sex animations?

Thanks for any help.

Follow Me For Sex might be interfering with Cumshot. You may have to disable FMFS's cumshot and orgasm options to let SL handle them instead. At least that's how it was with my experience.

FMFS has its own cumshot that can happen with FMFS animations that don't need Cumshot or SL animations, but I prefer Cumshot personally.

8 hours ago, Erstam said:

First, many thanks to @AtomicPlayboy for posting the new AdjustValues.json with entries for the new schlongs. That's exactly how I had it in mind - when I'm no longer there to continually update it, others can add support for new SOS addons by simply editing a text file and sharing it.

Thanks for the shoutout, glad I could help!

On 10/23/2019 at 12:04 PM, Surverx said:

Hi, i made an update from Sexlab Cumshot 1.7.3 to Cumshot 2.1 SE. I see the new MCM menu, i have no error message, i see the ingame log "cumshot triggered manually". I run LOOT (no order change, cumshot is the very last mod) and FINS... but i see no cum.

I use a horseckco futa on a female. But also for normal males it does not work.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks.

I switched now back to v1.7.3... thanks god that works again. But of course it would be nice to use the new features...

What mod are you using specifically? If you look at the new AdjustValues.json I posted above your message, it includes ERF's new Horse Penis Redux and the Equippable Horse Cock SE port. If you're using either of those then that new AdjustValues.json has the new cumshot data for them.

On 10/22/2019 at 3:47 AM, AtomicPlayboy said:

Did you ever get this fixed? I can't get cumshots to work at all for the life of me. I have the latest SKSE64 (1.5.80), the latest Racemenu, the latest SL Framework, etc. What am I missing?

I've disabled everything except
* SOS (full)

* SexLab

* SLAL + Leito animations

* SL Aroused SE

* Cumshot

* my other non-SL-related mods

Assign hotkey to Cumshot, nothing. Unless SKSE64 is version-specific I don't know what I could possibly be missing. Should I try disabling EVERYTHING except Papyrus and Racemenu/SKEE?

Edit: Turns out I'm kind of a dumbass and didn't realize the new addons by ERF aren't included in the AdjustValues.json file for the SSE port.

Here's my AdjustValues.json for the addons I'm using:

AdjustValues.json 6.63 kB · 4 downloads

The supported mods in this json:

Hope this helps someone with SSE.

That will certainly help. I must have re-installed 2.1 at least seven times thinking that something was wrong with the mod organizer or that I was missing something when installing the required mods even though I wasn't receiving any warnings.

10 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

Follow Me For Sex might be interfering with Cumshot. You may have to disable FMFS's cumshot and orgasm options to let SL handle them instead. At least that's how it was with my experience.

FMFS has its own cumshot that can happen with FMFS animations that don't need Cumshot or SL animations, but I prefer Cumshot personally.

Thanks for the advice. When I changed the settings in FMFS: Apply Cumshots When?  to Never that fixed my issues. Now by letting Cumshot handle it I get my 4 mesh animations followed by a Final Drip with every animation I play. Thanks for taking the time to reply to my post, very much appreciated.

11 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

What mod are you using specifically? If you look at the new AdjustValues.json I posted above your message, it includes ERF's new Horse Penis Redux and the Equippable Horse Cock SE port. If you're using either of those then that new AdjustValues.json has the new cumshot data for them.

Wow, that works! Thank you VERY much for the prompt support!

I like the "Particles" most ?

• 2 weeks later...

Cumshots work fine on my female Tiefling with all schlongs except Bad Dog's Orc female schlong. Anybody got any ideas on how to get it to join the party?

Cheers. 

PS: I am running on Skyrim LE. Does this use the AdjustValues.json file or is that just for SSE? I notice that the Bad Dog Orc schlong is not included in the json file. Is that the reason that it doesn't ejaculate? If so, can you explain how I would add it to the list?

EDIT: I have found the AdjustValues.json file and can see that the BDOrcSchlong.esp is not included. Have tried adding it, but I am obviously not coding it correctly as it still doesn't work in-game. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

On 11/3/2019 at 5:45 PM, dePog said:

EDIT: I have found the AdjustValues.json file and can see that the BDOrcSchlong.esp is not included. Have tried adding it, but I am obviously not coding it correctly as it still doesn't work in-game. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

It's more than just adding the ESP, you have to create a new key for the new schlong and assign values to it. You can copy and paste the values from existing entries but the keys have to be different for every entry. The instructions on the exact steps you need to take are in the "Cumshot 2 - Notes for experts and modders.txt" file in the base directory for the mod. That's how I learned to update my json file.

5 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

It's more than just adding the ESP, you have to create a new key for the new schlong and assign values to it. You can copy and paste the values from existing entries but the keys have to be different for every entry. The instructions on the exact steps you need to take are in the "Cumshot 2 - Notes for experts and modders.txt" file in the base directory for the mod. That's how I learned to update my json file.

Thanks for the reply AtomicPlayboy. Still not sure which FormID that txt file is referring to. I opened Bad Dog Orc's esp in TESedit and I can see all the formID's, I'm just not sure which one specifically.  Is it the formID of the race (inside the "FormID" section),  the schlong (inside the "armor" section), the schlong (inside the "armor addon" section), the faction (inside the Faction section), etc. Also, inside the FormID section there are ten race references and inside the ArmorAddon section there are 9 schlong references. Do I have to add each of the FormID's into the json file?

I am already starting to do it by trial and error to see which FormID works, but any pointers would be appreciated, lol.

EDIT: Well after working my way through various FormID numbers, I now have it working. It was the "SOS_AddOn_BDOrcFemale_Faction" FormID number that is in the "Faction" section of TESedit that was required. I also added the male faction reference just in case I require it in another playthrough.  Male version not working. I will have to play around a bit more. Both male and female Bad Dog Orc schlongs now "fire" appropriately, lol. I have attached it below if anybody wants it.

AdjustValues.json

Argh I am back, Erstam, regarding Kalena Rios (previous conversation top of page, August). 

I had all this sorted for ages, with Sexlab Squirt being the issue, and resolved by not using it. The whole business worked fine for ages after that.

So I was fed up when the problem returned today in a new play-through!   ?

The weird thing is the cumshot event plays through normally. But when the NPC goes through a cell transition, 'she' starts ejaculating again. On and on...!

I'm trying to find what is wrong with this Kalena Rios NPC. I know the author is at the limit of his experience and can't help me.

Am I right that the cumshot event is a script-equipped NIF (cumshotSOS.NIF or similar ?)? It is attached as an armour add-on to slot 48 on the NPC? And that the event scripting removes the NIF / ARMA and returns the NPC to normal after the orgasm event?  Because when the NPC goes through a cell transition, I think the NPC is re-equipping the NIF.  Does this sound right?

There is something iffy about this NPC and the NIFs on it. Knowing if this is how it works would help me greatly.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Shadowshinra said:

For some reason, for me this doesn't work not even the MCM menu will appear. Using the SSE version, can post my load order if needs be.

I don't think posting the load order would help here. And with that little information, I can only take guesses about possible causes:

1. Did your game update, and you haven't updated all the prerequisites yet? (SKSE, PapyrusUtil, RaceMenu)

2. If you install Cumshot for the first time, or update from a pre-2.0 version, the MCM can take a while to register. Sometimes it requires a save and reload. The name has changed from "SexLab Cumshot" to "Cumshot".

3. Did you select the correct options in the installer? (Skyrim LE/SE, supported sex frameworks)

1 hour ago, Erstam said:

I don't think posting the load order would help here. And with that little information, I can only take guesses about possible causes:

1. Did your game update, and you haven't updated all the prerequisites yet? (SKSE, PapyrusUtil, RaceMenu)

2. If you install Cumshot for the first time, or update from a pre-2.0 version, the MCM can take a while to register. Sometimes it requires a save and reload. The name has changed from "SexLab Cumshot" to "Cumshot".

3. Did you select the correct options in the installer? (Skyrim LE/SE, supported sex frameworks)

No, I've been waiting for everything important to update. Nope, fresh install on a fresh save. "Cumshot 2.1 - Installer for LE and SE" choosing SE and the SL and FG option (Perhaps you can't have both?) And I've saved and reloaded a few times and used the MCM refresh command. Though I am still in the Helgen keep intro area, I have tried coc-ing to somewhere else to see if it shows up afterwards but no dice.

9 hours ago, Shadowshinra said:

No, I've been waiting for everything important to update. Nope, fresh install on a fresh save. "Cumshot 2.1 - Installer for LE and SE" choosing SE and the SL and FG option (Perhaps you can't have both?) And I've saved and reloaded a few times and used the MCM refresh command. Though I am still in the Helgen keep intro area, I have tried coc-ing to somewhere else to see if it shows up afterwards but no dice.

That's weird, never heard of something like that. You can of course select SL and FG support, just make sure that both are installed. Maybe one of the frameworks keeps itself disabled during the Helgen sequence, to avoid possible problems? Try to install all the sexy stuff only after you've left the cave.

20 hours ago, Erstam said:

That's weird, never heard of something like that. You can of course select SL and FG support, just make sure that both are installed. Maybe one of the frameworks keeps itself disabled during the Helgen sequence, to avoid possible problems? Try to install all the sexy stuff only after you've left the cave.

Thought I was making progress, I was able to get the MCM menu to appear by doing just that, however now I've reinstalled SL and such, I CTD every time I try and load that save. It's honestly pretty baffling how this mod is having issues for me like this.

Edit: Had a thought that maybe I had to many animations/poses as that can cause CTDs on load but after getting rid of a whole load it still happens, however I have been able to get a papyrus log which weren't appearing at first. And boy do I have a lot of errors, but I do notice a decent chunk of them do appear to be Cumshot related assuming, some mention FGs but even if I deactivate the CS FG esp it still crashes.. 

Papyrus.0.log

17 hours ago, Shadowshinra said:

Thought I was making progress, I was able to get the MCM menu to appear by doing just that, however now I've reinstalled SL and such, I CTD every time I try and load that save. It's honestly pretty baffling how this mod is having issues for me like this.

Edit: Had a thought that maybe I had to many animations/poses as that can cause CTDs on load but after getting rid of a whole load it still happens, however I have been able to get a papyrus log which weren't appearing at first. And boy do I have a lot of errors, but I do notice a decent chunk of them do appear to be Cumshot related assuming, some mention FGs but even if I deactivate the CS FG esp it still crashes.. 

Papyrus.0.log 39.87 kB · 0 downloads

You have a massive amount of errors like this on loading a game (only showing the first one here):

warning: Property CS2DropsS on script CS2GameScript attached to CS2GameQuest (7201C723) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Looks like you had Cumshot installed at some point in your game, but now it can't find the compiled scripts (.pex) anymore. Did you uninstall or deacivate the .esp temporarily?

What you can try:

1. Make sure that SexLab and FlowerGirls are working as intended.

2. Save and exit the game. Completely uninstall Cumshot (also remove all of its scripts).

3. Restart the game, load the save, then save again.

4. Load the save into Fallrim Tools (available on Nexus), remove and terminate all Cumshot related scripts and script tasks (those that start with "CS2").

5. Start Skyrim, load the cleaned save, and save again. (This is just an additional safety measure)

6. Now you can install Cumshot again. Start Skyrim, load the (now hopefully squeaky clean) save, and wait until the MCM updates.

-- If this doesn't help, I'm out of ideas then.

1 hour ago, Erstam said:

You have a massive amount of errors like this on loading a game (only showing the first one here):

Looks like you had Cumshot installed at some point in your game, but now it can't find the compiled scripts (.pex) anymore. Did you uninstall or deacivate the .esp temporarily?

What you can try:

1. Make sure that SexLab and FlowerGirls are working as intended.

2. Save and exit the game. Completely uninstall Cumshot (also remove all of its scripts).

3. Restart the game, load the save, then save again.

4. Load the save into Fallrim Tools (available on Nexus), remove and terminate all Cumshot related scripts and script tasks (those that start with "CS2").

5. Start Skyrim, load the cleaned save, and save again. (This is just an additional safety measure)

6. Now you can install Cumshot again. Start Skyrim, load the (now hopefully squeaky clean) save, and wait until the MCM updates.

-- If this doesn't help, I'm out of ideas then.

Yeah I noticed the amount of errors, not sure why they're happening as I'm pretty sure none of my mods should be having problems but I guess I'm wrong, and tried all that and it did indeed allow me to load that previously broken save, however the MCM menu still didn't show up. However I did then uninstall one mod I did see producing errors, Blush When Aroused. and low and behold the MCM menu loaded up instantly upon loading the save. I dunno if it was a coincidence or somehow those two mods were having problems with each other for me in someway but I guess everything is working now. Skyrim modding never disappoints in it's quirkiness I guess.

1 hour ago, Shadowshinra said:

Yeah I noticed the amount of errors, not sure why they're happening as I'm pretty sure none of my mods should be having problems but I guess I'm wrong, and tried all that and it did indeed allow me to load that previously broken save, however the MCM menu still didn't show up. However I did then uninstall one mod I did see producing errors, Blush When Aroused. and low and behold the MCM menu loaded up instantly upon loading the save. I dunno if it was a coincidence or somehow those two mods were having problems with each other for me in someway but I guess everything is working now. Skyrim modding never disappoints in it's quirkiness I guess.

I seem to remember that there is a limit on the number of MCMs just like esps. How many do you have?