SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

I'm using this mod and enjoying it, but it after a day or two it started to play regular sex animations, despite the client asking for a blowjob. Is this a bug? I haven't added any animations beyond those that the mod requires. Is there a way to manually change the animations when playing?

Thank you!

I had this problem of wrong animations with the ZAZ 606, if you have this one.

I'm using this mod and enjoying it, but it after a day or two it started to play regular sex animations, despite the client asking for a blowjob. Is this a bug? I haven't added any animations beyond those that the mod requires. Is there a way to manually change the animations when playing?

Thank you!

Yes, I have that as well. Could I just delete/unstill ZAZ 606 and use the the base, 605? Would I need to rerun FISS and such?

Thank you!

Yes, I have that as well. Could I just delete/unstill ZAZ 606 and use the the base, 605? Would I need to rerun FISS and such?

Update to 6.07 or make sure the option to replace animations in the ZAZ MCM (under the SexLab section) is turned off.

Thank you!

Update to 6.07 or make sure the option to replace animations in the ZAZ MCM (under the SexLab section) is turned off.

Thanks, updating fixed it.

I got the bug in brawling. Have been in Morthal city hall. I talked to Gorm and he had sex with my follower. She reported him to me for not paying and after talking to him I offered to have the sex with him as compensation. Then he told me he'll follow me. After that I had no dialogue about the sex spot but plain Vanilla dialogue lines and he follows me everywhere until I pressed "reset quest" in MCM menu.

That option actually causes the NPC to be inserted into the Quest Alias for Player prostitution (as if the PC had approached the NPC successfully in player prostitution dialogue). Just to be safe, I tested this "quest" with Gorm myself, but I'm inclined to think that that was just an unfortunate single incident. Sorry for the inconvenience; and this goes for everyone because I know it's annoying to have to get all your settings/NPCs back because of something annoying like this.

One more question that I forgot to ask. When pimping NPC the sex with my follower (whore) and he/she responded: "I'm the one who prefer to watch" I got a box with player and cancel option and something like" who it will be" on the top of the box. Choosing player,I get similar box again -player/cancel. Why this box appears if no offering any other participant? And how i can choose someone else? Do I need another prostitute?

The dialogue box shows Actors that can be involved. You get to pick one (the Player Character or another prostitute in the player's employ). After that animation plays, the player can speak with the NPC to initiate the threesome part of the scene; another message box appears for a similar purpose. Now, if the message box is appearing multiple times without a SexLab animation playing, I'll have to look into that.

Thanks for the answer. The message boxes appears before sex animation. So when I got the first box, when pressing "cancel" I can't ask anyone else to join 3way sex. If I press "Player", then, sex starting. Afterwards, I approach asked NPC for "...are you still interested in ..." After she/he confirms, I get a option box again with Player/cancel options. That's why I wonder how can I involved other person for sex whey have only Player/cancel options.

Thanks for the answer. The message boxes appears before sex animation. So when I got the first box, when pressing "cancel" I can't ask anyone else to join 3way sex. If I press "Player", then, sex starting. Afterwards, I approach asked NPC for "...are you still interested in ..." After she/he confirms, I get a option box again with Player/cancel options. That's why I wonder how can I involved other person for sex whey have only Player/cancel options.

You'll need to have a second or third prostitute employed in order to get the option to choose someone other than the player in those message boxes.

I was wondering if the mod could be changed enough to allow up to 3 girls to work from any house I own instead of just the five biggest cities.

I also had problems with clients not having a bed to go back to, so why not always have the girl take them to the girl's bed instead... that is, any bed in my house in that area (if the use bed option is on).

You'll need to have a second or third prostitute employed in order to get the option to choose someone other than the player in those message boxes.

Thanks. Now I know. :) Too bad since I usually take only one follower (prostitute) with me.

That's why I turn off the threesome option, I usually don't have my PC as a working girl though she will dance naked to help arouse the customer base so her girls have aroused customers to serve.

If this mod is still being worked on, would it be possible in a future update to make recruting prostitutes into a more believeable process? The way it is now you basically just walk up to them and they agree with you, or just tell you no, instead of telling you to "fuck off before they call the gaurds" or saying something like "I guess I'll give it a try and see how it goes" with the chance that they may not want to work again or stay on and train under you as their pimp/madam.

Basically I would just like to see a little more depth to the recruting process, maybe make it so that some NPCs can never be recruted. That's probably the only thing that has really bugged me about this mod.. well that, and now there is a quest in the journal section that is fairly blunt as to what is installed into my Skyrim, a more inconspicuous name to the "prostitution quest" would also be nice.

Over all I have enjoyed having this mod installed in my game.

I have two more ideas, a toggleable cool down rate based on a percentage chance that basically makes it so that after your character has successfully fucked an NPC the can try again for the same NPC a minute later with the apropriate dialog, sucess depends on the target NPC's level of arousal or wheather or not they win out on the chance side of things, if they lose they'll have to wait until the next day to try for that NPC again. I'm only throwing that out there because the mod seems too easy to abuse from a money standpoint the way it is now.

The other idea I have is NPCs that your character has slept with or has played match maker to more than once will seek out your character the next time their arousal reaches a certian level.

Question

I'm creating some new unique NPCs to add to my game.  I've noticed some get the option to be recruited as prostitutes and others do not.  How does this mod determine which NPCs are elligible?  Is it by faction?  If so what faction must they have to be recruitable?   Right now it seems kind of random.

Thanks for any help and sorry if this has been asked before, I looked back through the thread some but didn't see it.

Question

I'm creating some new unique NPCs to add to my game.  I've noticed some get the option to be recruited as prostitutes and others do not.  How does this mod determine which NPCs are elligible?  Is it by faction?  If so what faction must they have to be recruitable?   Right now it seems kind of random.

Thanks for any help and sorry if this has been asked before, I looked back through the thread some but didn't see it.

Relationshiprank of the NPC with the player can be a determining factor. You have the CK though, why not open the TDF mod and just look at the conditions?

Well I tried and got a bit confused.  I'm still very new at modding and haven't quite sorted out the dialogs and quests yet.  Right now I'm focusing on basic behaviors, idle markers and so forth.  Learning to set up dialog and quests is next, have a couple simple ones I want to do first to learn with and then move to some more complex dialog and quest chains.

Anyway, was just hoping for a list of what factors are used to determine whether the dialog appears or not.   I'll look through the mod in CK again today, will be messing around in it anyway finishing up setting some behaviors for another NPC.  As for relationship rank, will double check that but seems like I check two NPCs before, both were listed as Acquaintance (rank 0) yet one offered the recruitment dialog and one did not.  Will check that again today though just to be sure.

Appreciate the suggestion, any other help or advice also welcome as I'm learning as I go here.

They need the Keyword ActorTypeNPC. Looks like multiple inheritance can break the propagation of the keyword from the race record, like for example the new NPC in the Ponytail Club.

I gave that a try, did not work.  EDIT:  See edit below for update on this.

Here's some info on 3 NPCs I'm working with, maybe this will help sort it.

We have Kelda, Nadya and Aislin.

:::Warning Spoilers::   I may eventually release these NPCs as add ons with their own quests and things later, so if you don't want to know what the story is, skip the spoilers.

Kelda

Race - Breton

Female

Unique NPC

Level 4

Class Farmer

Factions:  ChillFurrowFarmFaction, CrimeFactionWhiterun, TownWhiterunFaction, WhiterunBanneredMareFaction

Assigned Crime Faction - CrameFactionWhiterun

Relationships with:  Olfina GrayMane, Alham, Gwendolyn, Wilmuth, JonBattleborn, Nazeem, IdolafBattleBorn

Keywords: None

Morality: Violence Against Enemies

Anything else that might be relevant, just ask.  She lives on Chillfurrowfarm where she works (well, she puts in a few hours at least), she also spends time by the river daydreaming and evenings at the BanneredMare.  She and Nazeem are lovers, she's his "kept" mistress.  She is also a rival of Ahlam who suspects an affair but has no proof (later I want to build some dialog and a quest around this once I learn how).  Additionally she is being courted by Idolaf and flirst with Jon, which Olfina isn't happy about.  Gwendolyn, who works at the nearby farm is a friend.

When I encounter her she offers the recruitment dialog option but if asked has so far declined (I'm trying with a lower level character who has a Speech about 50 and some perks in that) saying she couldn't do that to her lover... however with the Romance mod active she will accept sex.  This is fine, its pretty much exactly the behavior I was hoping for with her.

Nadya

Race: Imperial

Female

Unique NPC

Level 8, CombatRogue

Factions:  ChillfurrowFarmFaction (planning to remove this as it won't be used), CrimeFactionWhiterun, WhiterunSeverioPelagiasHouseFaction, WhiterunStablesFaction

Assigned Crime Faction - CrimeFactionWhiterun

Relationships - LilithMaidenLoom, SeverioPelagia

Keywords - None

Morality - Any Crime

Nadya is a begger who sleeps in the stables on a pile of hay.  She has a somewhat complex routine.  MWF she works at the Pelagia farm tending some of the crops.  On TT she goes into Whiterun and wanders around the market (later I want to have her go there and beg when I learn to setup the dialog).  On Sat, she go down to the abandoned farm house near the watch tower (the back story is this was once her home but it was destroyed either by a dragon or soldiers, haven't decided which.  She is now homeless and reduced to begging, she'd be pretty if cleaned up but currently is dressed in rags and a bit dirty).  On Sun, she stays near the stables, cleans one of the stalls and sits in various spots resting and perhaps thinking or begging passersby for charity.

If approached she readily accepts recruitment as a prostitute, again, this is what I was hoping would be the case.

Aislin

Race - Imperial

Female

Unique NPC

levels with PC, multiplier 1.1 to a max of level 30

CombatRanger

Factions - CrimeFactionWhiterun, RiverwoodSleepingGiantInnFaction, TownRiverwoodFaction

Assigned Crime Faction - CrimeFactionWhiterun

Relationships with Stump, Delphine and Faendal

Keywords - ActorTypeNPC (as per suggestion above)

Morality - AnyCrime

Currently Aislin doesn't have any behaviors yet, I'm still developing her.  Originally I was going to have her be a unique bandit at the small camp above Riverwood, she could be fought and captured (with defeat mod) or maybe have a dialog where she would become friendly and possibly a follower.  But I later decided against that and removed the related factions.  I also deleted her from the world for awhile and then later added her back in her current form.  This time I'm thinking she's a hunter, something of an outcast since she's an Imperial and not trusted.  I wanted to maybe give her the hunter vendor dialog (I sort of have that figured out after watching a tutorial).  I'm still developing what her story and role will be.  However, I cannot get her to even offer the recruitment dialog, its like the mod ignores her and I can't figure out why.  I don't know if it was because she was previously a part of the bandit faction (that's since been removed and between the change she was also removed from the world for awhile so I don't think anything would "remember" that).  The only other difference is that she isn't a fixed level.

Its got me blinkered.  Would love to figure out why this is happening.  Have also noticed a few other non unique NPCs sometimes seem to be ignored but I don't know why.  For example there is a hunter camp near the watcher stones, currently the female hunter there doesn't offer the recruitment dialog, but one of the hunters at Hunter's Rest near Falkreath does... not sure why.  I have a travelling NPC mod running Travelers of Skyrim http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15501/? I've noticed some of the travelling merchants and so forth offer the dialog, some do not... again, not sure why this is.

Anyway, hope someone can help me figure it out, any advice and help is very much appreciated.

EDIT:  On a hunch I decided to try an experiment with Aislin.  I went into CK and removed the Keyword entry, saved and then clicked Duplicate.  Gave the new duplicate Aislin the name Aislin 2 so I could tell them apart and dropped her into world right next to the original.  Next time I went through Riverwood I stopped and checked her and surprisingly Aislin 2 has the recruitment dialog while the original still does not.   From this I would deduce the following, if a NPC has at any point been part of a faction hostile to guards (such as bandits) the game somewhere stores and "remembers" this, even if you delete the NPC from the world, edit them and bring them back much later.  Once the NPC appear some record remains and is never entirely cleared out.   So, since at one point original Aislin had been a bandit, the game remembers this and although her faction membership has since changed the game (and thus the Prostitution mod) still have her flagged as ineligible.   This would also explain why bandits I've enslaved with Paradise Halls mod also can't be recruited as prostitutes.  At least that's what appears to be happening as far as I can tell.  Can anyone confirm this and maybe offer more insight into what is actually happening?  Is there any way to fix this... either with CK or with console commands?

I will list the requirements for the NPC (i.e. non-follower) hire dialogue topic to even show up:

- Target is not a Guard (if the "Guard" feature is enabled in the MCM).

- Target is not a client in any capacity in any of the scenarios from this mod.

- Target is not currently a hired prostitute in this mod.

- Target is not in any of the following Factions: JobBardFaction, JobInnkeeperFaction, JobJarlFaction (this is done to ensure as few implicit AI conflicts as possible).

- Target is flagged as Unique.

- Target is not in the CurrentFollowerFaction.

- Target is not of any of the Vanilla Child races.

- Target is a Female, or is of any Sex (if the "Male Prostitution" MCM option is enabled).

- The Player Character has at least the amount of Gold in their inventory set in the relevant MCM option

Successfully hiring an NPC involves the Player's Speech level, the NPC's Arousal (from SexLab Aroused), the NPC's highest relationship rank to any character, and the NPC's relationship rank to the player.

I will list the requirements for the NPC (i.e. non-follower) hire dialogue topic to even show up:

- Target is not a Guard (if the "Guard" feature is enabled in the MCM).

- Target is not a client in any capacity in any of the scenarios from this mod.

- Target is not currently a hired prostitute in this mod.

- Target is not in any of the following Factions: JobBardFaction, JobInnkeeperFaction, JobJarlFaction (this is done to ensure as few implicit AI conflicts as possible).

- Target is flagged as Unique.

- Target is not in the CurrentFollowerFaction.

- Target is not of any of the Vanilla Child races.

- Target is a Female, or is of any Sex (if the "Male Prostitution" MCM option is enabled).

- The Player Character has at least the amount of Gold in their inventory set in the relevant MCM option

Successfully hiring an NPC involves the Player's Speech level, the NPC's Arousal (from SexLab Aroused), the NPC's highest relationship rank to any character, and the NPC's relationship rank to the player.

Thanks for the reply.  That will help me with making NPCs intended to work with your mod.

Question, if the target is or has been a member of a bandit faction or a faction that is hostile to guards... does that cause an issue?   As I explained in my edit abobe, that seems to have been the cause of the problem with Aislin.  If not then I'm at a loss to explain what caused the issue with her or why making a duplicate of her in CK and dropping her into world "fixed" the issue.

I recall that when I used to make NPCs with Skyrim NPC Editor, I think there were issues with Factions because some NPCs I'd make starting off as bandits and then "removing" those factions would still be members of those factions. Now, if you removed an NPC from a faction in the CK, even if your save previously had them in that faction, there shouldn't really be any residual effects. I did just that in a update to one of my follower mods and nobody seemed to have any issues. Yeah, being part of a bandit faction isn't one of the conditions on the dialogue.