SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

@josenightbreed: When you mentioned that the Vanilla music seemed to fade away, I was inclined to suggest that you had added music files improperly. The reason is that I include blank audio files in the BSA in case the user adds music files improperly, so that it is easy to determine the cause for the problem. Of course, the screenshot clearly indicates that you have added the music files properly. The fact that a new game does not present these issues, but, after some time has passed, the issues do present themselves, might indicate that your suspicions are correct, that there is some interference from other mods, but I don't really have the knowledge to comment on the effects of most other mods on my own. More troubling is that you mention that, after some amount of gaeplay, the music seems to play only when the player dances but not for NPC dancing. This is particularly strange because there is only one MusicType added by my mod that calls on the five music files. Four separate scripts call the Add() function - three for NPC dancing and one for PC dancing, but all are located in separate quests. It would seem that this would only be possible if the three NPC quests and/or their associated scripts were somehow affected while the player quest and/or its associated script was left unharmed, which seems an unlikely scenario.

Why don't you play the new game for a bit more and see if the issue presents itself again? If it doesn't the issue must be exclusive to your old save game.

If it does, try playing the game with only my mod and its dependencies, and see if the issues persist. If they don't there must be some sort of significant interference from one of your other mods.

the new dances have music already? asking because im using MO (mod organizer) and cant hear any, going try create a folder with that style : Data/Music/SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution/DanceMusic and put musics there to test, but if original (last version) have music already can someone explain how active that with MO?

Edited: Tested with create folders in a zip and placed at game with MO, my custom musics works, but still prefer the originals ones, so if have lemme know please.

There is no music included in this mod. The user must choose whatever music is deemed fitting for the dance animations.

ah ty, im using so my personal musics like said packed like data to works with MO.

@josenightbreed: When you mentioned that the Vanilla music seemed to fade away, I was inclined to suggest that you had added music files improperly. The reason is that I include blank audio files in the BSA in case the user adds music files improperly, so that it is easy to determine the cause for the problem. Of course, the screenshot clearly indicates that you have added the music files properly. The fact that a new game does not present these issues, but, after some time has passed, the issues do present themselves, might indicate that your suspicions are correct, that there is some interference from other mods, but I don't really have the knowledge to comment on the effects of most other mods on my own. More troubling is that you mention that, after some amount of gaeplay, the music seems to play only when the player dances but not for NPC dancing. This is particularly strange because there is only one MusicType added by my mod that calls on the five music files. Four separate scripts call the Add() function - three for NPC dancing and one for PC dancing, but all are located in separate quests. It would seem that this would only be possible if the three NPC quests and/or their associated scripts were somehow affected while the player quest and/or its associated script was left unharmed, which seems an unlikely scenario.

Why don't you play the new game for a bit more and see if the issue presents itself again? If it doesn't the issue must be exclusive to your old save game.

If it does, try playing the game with only my mod and its dependencies, and see if the issues persist. If they don't there must be some sort of significant interference from one of your other mods.

Thanks for you're reply :)

I will follow you're advice play the new game for at least 3 days to see if it all goes well and report back on anything that happens.

I would like to know if there is some console command with which i can somehow cleanup the mod scripts without re-installing, not like the reset option in the mcm, but more like the reinstall/cleanup in sexlab. Maybe that can help with my old save, and if it does work it can even be integrated to the mcm menu at a later time as an option to fix things gone wild :)

Anyhow, thanks for you're time and i'll report back in a few days or earlier depending how things go :)

the new dances have music already? asking because im using MO (mod organizer) and cant hear any, going try create a folder with that style : Data/Music/SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution/DanceMusic and put musics there to test, but if original (last version) have music already can someone explain how active that with MO?

Edited: Tested with create folders in a zip and placed at game with MO, my custom musics works, but still prefer the originals ones, so if have lemme know please.

There is no music included in this mod. The user must choose whatever music is deemed fitting for the dance animations.

ah ty, im using so my personal musics like said packed like data to works with MO.

Awwwww .... Who could ever want to hurt such a cute bunny XD

Just an update on another important mod that some people here might be interested in: Arthmoor recently commented on the USKP bugtracker and mentioned that the thief dialogue issue will be fixed in USKP v2.0.1. I wanted to let people know, since this bug fix should help fix some issues with the Actor, not just with this mod, but with other mods as well that add dialogue that can be spoken by many different characters.

Btw, if you could have problems or headache using a lot of Alias, you could take a look here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49098/?

It's a feature used by the Framework, too. Maybe it could interest.

I remember seeing this on LL long before it was uploaded to the Nexus. However, I don't think it will help me much. My headaches are caused by the conditions I have to apply to dialogue, not scripting; I actually really enjoy the scripting part because, even though I'm not much of an advanced scripter, every time I find a clever solution to a problem, it is such a wonderful feeling.

On another note, I plan on releasing a new update soon (but not too soon because there's still one issue I want to overcome first). It doesn't add any new features or any real bugfixes. It just makes some very minor visual changes to the MCM, and allows for slightly easier translations. So, as always, read the Changelog and only download if you think the download is worth it.

ugh. I think this mod is destroying my saves. After I pimp my follower out a few times and bang her myself a few times, I CTD if I try to save or leave the cell. Help? It was on a clean save btw.

Edit: Nevermind, it was the ghost camera option on the base sexlab... sexlab makes me feel like a retard.

Hey @TDF?:

Would it be possible to add this animation:

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

... as one of the custom dance animations? I know you refer to the FNIS mod guide in the OP but, would it be as complicated as you once told me a few pages back, or is it easier now? This is the kind of dance animation that I'd love to have :D It's an idle though, found Here on LL. Animation 5.

Hey @TDF?:

Would it be possible to add this animation:

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

... as one of the custom dance animations? I know you refer to the FNIS mod guide in the OP but, would it be as complicated as you once told me a few pages back, or is it easier now? This is the kind of dance animation that I'd love to have :D It's an idle though, found Here on LL. Animation 5.

In previous versions, you had to not only register the new animation, but make moderate changes to multiple scripts as well. In the latest version, you only have to register the animation. Refer to the description page for further information. (Trust me: registering animations is not too difficult at all.)

Oks. Thanks!

Edit: Okay so having gone through the first bit of the modders documentation file... basically all I need is to follow the steps up to "Now open the CK", right? Like... the 2 last steps are: run FNIS for modders, and then run FNIS for users?

Sorry for the dumb questions. The guide is trying to teach me how to make a mod, but that's not exactly what I want to do here :P unless it is? D:

Yep, essentially, you have to create a new folder in Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations. Let's call it "CoolAnims". Then, you put your animation files in your "CoolAnims" folder and create a text file in there called FNIS_CoolAnims_List.txt where you register the animations, based on the instructions in the FNIS modding guide, and based on my instructions on the Descriptions page regarding the name of the anims. Then, you run the modder and user FNIS tools, and you are good to go! I tested the feature pretty thoroughly, but If it doesn't work please report any issues.

Okay, will do! The next time I go to fire Skyrim I will be doing this first.

Also, the timing of the anim. in the MCM page... how do I have to set that up? Does it need to be the exact time the animation lasts? or say if the animation lasts 10 seconds, and I input 20, does that mean the animation will loop once (play twice) before the "dance" ends? or?

Okay, will do! The next time I go to fire Skyrim I will be doing this first.

Also, the timing of the anim. in the MCM page... how do I have to set that up? Does it need to be the exact time the animation lasts? or say if the animation lasts 10 seconds, and I input 20, does that mean the animation will loop once (play twice) before the "dance" ends? or?

No, it won't. The animation will end after the ten seconds, and then the remaining ten seconds will just have the dancer stand there, after which the dancer will redress. With the already-included animations, I usually give an extra 5 seconds at the end to make sure the whole animation was played, but it's not really necessary.

However, it would loop if you registered the animation as a cyclic anim.

Oh okay. I'll try things then :D thanks!

I don't understand what exactly to type inside the .txt x_x I just paste in the name of the animation (name of the anim. changed according to the description of this mod). Now after reading a little lower in the FNIS modding guide file, I see that just typing in the name of the animation is not enough... but then... I don't know which of those options I need to type in @_@

I'd appreciate any help on that D: Thanks!

Would it be something like?:

b BB_CustomDanceAnim1.hkx

Just for a "basic" "FNIS Animation"? or do I need to also add an event, or the path to the animation, or? I guess I'm just not sure how many of those parameters I need to implement in the list. Like, how many of those parameters, if any, are actually required since apparently just typing in the anim. name is not enough, so I wonder what else D:

Edit: Oh okay so, if I -don't- want it to loop, it'd be:

b -a BB_CustomDanceAnim1.hkx

Right?

I also realize I may be missing a "Behavior variable" under the animation line? I don't have a single clue what to do with that one if I do need it.

Edit 2: Maybe something like this?

b -a BB_CustomDanceAnim1 CustomDanceAnim1.hkx

This last one is having taken a look at the list that contains the default dances that come with the mod, but it would mean the name of the animation would actually be CustomDanceAnim1.hkx, not BB_CustomDanceAnim1.hkx ... no? or is this completely wrong?

b -a BB_CustomDanceAnim1 CustomDanceAnim1.hkx

So, I just want to clarify some things that might help you understand what you are actually doing here.

The "b" means "basic", as opposed to something like "s" for "sequential". We would use it because the animation that we are registering only involves one animation file.

The "-a" is for "acyclical". If your custom animation file is not very long, I would suggest that you remove this option flag entirely. This will make the animation cyclic by default.

"BB_CustomDanceAnim1" is the name of the animation as it is called in my mod's scripts; you don't really have any option to change this because it is what it is the scripts.

"CustomDanceAnim1.hkx" is the name of the animation file as it appears in the animation folder that you have created.

So, if you are using the animation that you presented a few posts ago, I would suggest that you use:

b BB_CustomDanceAnim1 CustomDanceAnim1.hkx

instead. I've never actually tried registering an animation without option tags, but I believe it would still work.

Right, I assumed the last option I suggested was finally close to what I needed lol. I'll go give that a try. Thanks again and sorry! Like I said, I am very backwards with tech stuff lol x_x

Yaaay that works :D! Thank you! I guess it wasn't ALL that hard, but still needed a bump in the right direction.

Thanks for your patience and the mod :)

Edit: The 2 options I tried before that last suggestion in my earlier post did not work. Both situations FNIS for Modders gave me a "Wrong FNIS version?" (which is not correct) and "Error in line 1 blabla path bla bla actual line in .txt". Only the third suggestion worked because my lines only contained the name of the animation in the folder, but not the animation as it's in the scripts within the mod (I assume lol). So yeah, no options doesn't work as far as I'm concerned :o but all is good now!

Hay guys you may want to check this out, it's a companion with 31 different dances and they are all BBP supported http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36993/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D36993%26preview%3D&pUp=1

The dances included in the Selene Kate mod primarily come from CasualMods.net, 7 of which I chose to include in this mod. But, yes, if anyone isn't aware of the mod yet, Selene Kate includes many dance animations that can be performed by both the companion and the player character. However, dancing through that mod does have the same in-game effect as dancing through my mod's options with regards to spectator crowd formation and payment.

This might be a somewhat irrelevant question but you might know the anwser.

I have HDT physics installed (dropped those 2 files in the skse folder) and it seems to work. Well there is movement during killmoves that was no there before.

However the breasts don seem to be affected by the hands during the dance animations. Do the animations need to suuport HDT or am I missing something?

thnx

I have HDT physics installed (dropped those 2 files in the skse folder) and it seems to work. Well there is movement during killmoves that was no there before.

However the breasts don seem to be affected by the hands during the dance animations. Do the animations need to suuport HDT or am I missing something?

thnx

Do you have breast collision enabled? (http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/index.php?/tutorials/article/8-setup-breast-collision/)

thnx

Do you have breast collision enabled? (http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/index.php?/tutorials/article/8-setup-breast-collision/)

!!!!!

So I need to do this for all my armors ?? (and of course for the naked body)