SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

@inicial44: So, to clarify the facts on the issue: When you tell a prostitute to begin dancing or to begin a sex act, when does the crash occur?

a) Immediately upon choosing the topic

B) Immediately after the NPC has responded

c) Immediately as the animation is attempting to begin.

When you mentioned that saving and reloading appears to fix the issue (at least, temporarily), when do you save the game?

a) Before initiating the dialogue option

B) After you have chosen the dialogue option and the NPC has responded

Finally, does this issue occur consistently?

@inicial44: So, to clarify the facts on the issue: When you tell a prostitute to begin dancing or to begin a sex act, when does the crash occur?

a) Immediately upon choosing the topic

B) Immediately after the NPC has responded

c) Immediately as the animation is attempting to begin.

When you mentioned that saving and reloading appears to fix the issue (at least, temporarily), when do you save the game?

a) Before initiating the dialogue option

B) After you have chosen the dialogue option and the NPC has responded

Finally, does this issue occur consistently?

dancing crush: most of the time during the dancing, occasionaly at the beggining. (I'm not experiencing freezing but crushing)

sex crush/freezing: just as the prostitute accept the job and leading customer to the acting place. (in this case sometimes my prostitute and customer just standing, sometimes the game crush)

This issue is happening in both, Riverwood and Falk(something). Whiterun is fine. I haven't tested other cities so far.

I will assume that you are using the latest release of my mod, which corrected an issue with me including the incorrect behavior files.

Since the issues seem to occur inconsistently, I can't really imagine what the cause would be. The features of this mod don't account for the location, so that should not play a role in the issue.

Has anyone else experienced similar issues? I am not sure why this might be occurring at all.

I didn't have CTD or freezes with this mod but, sometimes, I noticed too that my girl and her client stay stuck somewhere while trying to reach the "sex spot".

As I observed, it seems to be a navmesh issue. (Bethesda's idiotism, as always). The client goes to much nearby my girl who is relaxing and sitting, so she stands up but is "blocked" in her way. Or, the two of them are almost paired walking through a door and they are blocked again.

Sometimes they are locked this way for several (Real time) minutes.

In the meantime, I've the time to hire a couple of client by myself and finish ny "jobs" and they are still standing. Finally, they find a way to make a "bargain" and ... POP ... the girls teleports herself some steps away, reaches the spot and starts the job.

During all this "actor studio's action", the load on the computer seems very high (my fans are crying). So, it's possible to have CTD or freezes even if I, luckily, didn't experienced any.

OK., ND already said some things I wanted to say too. Last hour I have being "studying" the mod and here are several problems:

1. My prostitutes and customer can't preform sexual act even when they reach the sex spot. Not always, but occasionally. They just standing there. When approach my prostitute and said: "here is a good spot for you and your client", nothing happens. Actually, that line never worked in my game.Animation continues after reloading the game.

2. Three way animations is not triggering always: Here is the picture where it stuck. post-179217-0-02334800-1388875417_thumb.jpg

3. Activating two prostitutes in the same time, with different clients, blocking animation one of them. Even when the first one is finished, the second prostitute haven't had a chance to do her job.

4. Reseting the quest is turning all to the beginning, and I have to rehire the same prostitute, but the mod doesn't remember her experience. it reduce it to "0".

Please forgive me if I'm a "pain in your ass". That's not what I want to be or to do. Just trying to help in improvement of your great mod. I wish I can be smart as many people on the forum, but I only can recognize the problem without finding solution. I'm sorry. Wish I could do more.

This is not a criticism but I suspect that you, inicial44, have a game more heavy scripted than mine (I believed it was impossible, before! :D ).

The symptoms you described are exactly the ones about scripts totally "engulfed" one inside the others. Lag, freezes, stuck animations, ctd, and, and ... :)

I already did some "sad" decision about wonderful mods (bathouse, for example, or frostfall) only because they are too much "scripted" with routine and heavy checks everywere and everywhen. My poor computer simply can't handle so many tasks at the same time.

This is not a criticism but I suspect that you, inicial44, have a game more heavy scripted than mine (I believed it was impossible, before! :D ).

The symptoms you described are exactly the ones about scripts totally "engulfed" one inside the others. Lag, freezes, stuck animations, ctd, and, and ... :)

I already did some "sad" decision about wonderful mods (bathouse, for example, or frostfall) only because they are too much "scripted" with routine and heavy checks everywere and everywhen. My poor computer simply can't handle so many tasks at the same time.

Uh, oh. You may have right. I had 140 mods and before recent new re installation of the game, I reduce it to 100. I wish I know which mods "overwhelming" my game so that I can remove them.

OK., ND already said some things I wanted to say too. Last hour I have being "studying" the mod and here are several problems:

1. My prostitutes and customer can't preform sexual act even when they reach the sex spot. Not always, but occasionally. They just standing there. When approach my prostitute and said: "here is a good spot for you and your client", nothing happens. Actually, that line never worked in my game.Animation continues after reloading the game.

2. Three way animations is not triggering always: Here is the picture where it stuck. attachicon.gifScreenShot1.jpg

3. Activating two prostitutes in the same time, with different clients, blocking animation one of them. Even when the first one is finished, the second prostitute haven't had a chance to do her job.

4. Reseting the quest is turning all to the beginning, and I have to rehire the same prostitute, but the mod doesn't remember her experience. it reduce it to "0".

Please forgive me if I'm a "pain in your ass". That's not what I want to be or to do. Just trying to help in improvement of your great mod. I wish I can be smart as many people on the forum, but I only can recognize the problem without finding solution. I'm sorry. Wish I could do more.

1), 2), and 3): As you and NicoleDragoness have mentioned, the inconsistency of the issues indicates that this is likely due to script lag. Sorry, I didn't think of that.

4) Fortunately, resetting the quests doesn't actually affect money earned, client count, or training. If this is actually occurring in your game, there might be an issue.

You are certainly not being a pain in the ass. You're raising perfectly valid issues that are clearly associated with my mod, and it is my responsibility, as the author, to stand behind my product and respond as best as I can.

Let me start by thanking you for this great mod.

My dance music was working great yesterday, but today they won't play no matter what i do :(

I re-installed the mod, uninstalled it by the mcm and followed the procedure to do a clean save (if there's actually such a thing in skyrim lol). I re-installed again and verified that the files were named correctly and the path to the music was right. The only thing i haven't tried is making a new toon and seeing if it works because my interest is in having it working with my current one. 

Any help will be greatly appreciated :)

PS: 

Music was converted with MultiXwm

My dance music was working great yesterday, but today they won't play no matter what i do :(

I re-installed the mod, uninstalled it by the mcm and followed the procedure to do a clean save (if there's actually such a thing in skyrim lol). I re-installed again and verified that the files were named correctly and the path to the music was right. The only thing i haven't tried is making a new toon and seeing if it works because my interest is in having it working with my current one. 

PS: 

Have you enabled Music to play during dancing in the MCM? The Reset Quests option also resets some of the options in the MCM, including the music option I believe, so it may have been turned off.

i am not sure when this started, but when i change stuff in mcm the menu becomes unresponsive, clicking on esc key and reenter the mcm menu makes it work again but 1 click on an option and i need to redo the esc key again.

Any one else get this bug with this mod in mcm menu ??

I think this bug started after v1_6_7 that was the last version i used before trying any of the 1.8 version.

i am not sure when this started, but when i change stuff in mcm the menu becomes unresponsive, clicking on esc key and reenter the mcm menu makes it work again but 1 click on an option and i need to redo the esc key again.

I think this bug started after v1_6_7 that was the last version i used before trying any of the 1.8 version.

Some of the options call functions that require you to exit the MCM in order to complete properly. I wouldn't call it a bug with MCM or SkyUI, but rather something that helps keep things running smoothly.

the new dances have music already? asking because im using MO (mod organizer) and cant hear any, going try create a folder with that style : Data/Music/SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution/DanceMusic and put musics there to test, but if original (last version) have music already can someone explain how active that with MO?

Edited: Tested with create folders in a zip and placed at game with MO, my custom musics works, but still prefer the originals ones, so if have lemme know please.

the new dances have music already? asking because im using MO (mod organizer) and cant hear any, going try create a folder with that style : Data/Music/SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution/DanceMusic and put musics there to test, but if original (last version) have music already can someone explain how active that with MO?

Edited: Tested with create folders in a zip and placed at game with MO, my custom musics works, but still prefer the originals ones, so if have lemme know please.

There is no music included in this mod. The user must choose whatever music is deemed fitting for the dance animations.

Uh, oh. You may have right. I had 140 mods and before recent new re installation of the game, I reduce it to 100. I wish I know which mods "overwhelming" my game so that I can remove them.

I had this issue too. A noob guess, but checking the size of your save game could be an indication. I overdid it with mods and my savegame bloated to 3x mb after 2x hours of play.

Posting your modlist might also help at guessing script heavy mods :).

I had this issue too. A noob guess, but checking the size of your save game could be an indication. I overdid it with mods and my savegame bloated to 3x mb after 2x hours of play.

Posting your modlist might also help at guessing script heavy mods :).

Thanks for confirmation. I also suspect that I have some skeleton mods and uncappers doubled and tripled. I temporarily disabled Tdf's mod and all of animal and bestiality. OK, here is the list of my mods if someone is willing to check it out and tell me which one(s) I do not need.

• Skyrim.esm

• Update.esm

• Unofficial Skyrim Patch

• Dawnguard.esm Active

• Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

• HearthFires.esm

• Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

• Dragonborn.esm

• Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

• ApachiiHair.esm

• ApachiiHairFemales.esm

• RaceCompatibility.esm

• ETaC - RESOURCES.esm

• HmmWhatToWear.esm

• MontyXRaceCompatabilityMod.esm

• Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

• SexLab.esm

• SexLabAroused.esm

• SPIKE.esm

• ZaZAnimationPack.esm

• Devious Devices - Assets.esm

• HighResTexturePack01.esp

• HighResTexturePack02.esp

• HighResTexturePack03.esp

• LoversComfort.esp

• LoversHook.esp

• MF_RadiantProstitution.esp

• PerkPointPotion.esp

• PuppetMaster.esp

• Quest Eraser.esp

• SexLabZaZAnimations.esp

• SexLabSquirt.esp

• sexlab_necro.esp

• RaceMenu.esp

• RaceMenuPlugin.esp

• SkyUI.esp

• DeathlessRing.esp

• Devious Devices - Integration.esp

• Ghosu - Weapon Pack 1.esp

• Immersive Weapons.esp

• InigoPerkPointGiver.esp

• Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp

• LC_immersiveLoot.esp

• Devious Deviants.esp

• Inconsequential NPCs.esp

• My Home Is Your Home.esp

• Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

• RichMerchants.esp

• Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

• SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

• SexLab Submit.esp

• Thieves Guild Requirements.esp

• UnreadBooksGlow.esp

• ETaC - Complete.esp

• ETaC - Complete HF Patch.esp

• ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp

• BFT Ships and Carriages - HF.esp

• FNISspells.esp

• ArmoredSprint.esp

• D13FasterSpeechMastery.esp

• Training Limit.esp

• BBD_PerksImproved.esp

• StealthyArcherPerkBuff.esp

• SexLab Cumshot.esp

• LycHairstyler.esp

• The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp

• race+.esp

• SBF Jenassa.esp

• SBF Rayya.esp

• Camilla Valerius.esp

• MjollReplacer_What.esp

• DLC1Serana.esp

• sneLola.esp

• sneMaurinth1.esp

• Uthgerd Kriegswolfe.esp

• Spousetocustomhome.esp

• NoNakedComments.esp

• ProtectedNPC by Windsong.esp

• AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

• Bashed Patch, 0.esp

• EAWeelnethMerFolNE.esm

• zzzIchaLove.esp

• CloudSystem-Smithing.esp

• No Gravity FAST arrows .esp

• EAWeelnethMerFolNE.esp

• Laraya.esp

Hm i thought that you might have overdone it with creature spawning mods like i did, but that's obviously not the case, so only two rather wild guesses from me, hopefully somebody more experienced has better ideas.

Guess 1: Radiant prostitution. Is this the original version from mainfct or the tweaked version from korialstraszbob? Especially the original verison easily broke with passive solicitation and hasn't been updated for newer sexlab versions, so there might be script spam.

Guess 2: You use a lot of hair mods, i get sometimes crashes in the race-menu during race creation or changing. So an even wilder guess then the previous one, maybe crashes could occur when there are detailed hairs and you initialize sex with helmed npcs. So maybe the game is busy then calculating/rendering the hairs and causes some lag this way.

PS: 

Have you enabled Music to play during dancing in the MCM? The Reset Quests option also resets some of the options in the MCM, including the music option I believe, so it may have been turned off.

Thanks for the reply :)

Yes music is enabled in the mcm menu, and for some dark and unknown reason it started working again like 10 minutes ago but only for the pc, my prostitutes haven't got the music back when i tell them to dance.

I even recorded video of Delphine dancing :)   <==== (Bandicam)

Music by Rob Zombie,American Made Music to Strip By, Track 3: How to Make a Monster" ("Kitty's Purrrrformance Mix" remix by God Lives Underwater)

Some of the options call functions that require you to exit the MCM in order to complete properly. I wouldn't call it a bug with MCM or SkyUI, but rather something that helps keep things running smoothly.

Really weird, it wasn't like that in version 1.6 i could tick off the option of not being a prostitute without having to esc constantly but it is doing it for every single option even if you change value of what prostitute costs..

@josenightbreed: Let's run through some troubleshooting questions:

1) You mentioned that you installed the music in the correct directory. The fact that music played at one point supports this claim. Did you install all 5 necessary music tracks?

2) When you ask a prostitute to dance, or when you use the TDF Player Dance power, and music does not play, does silence play (i.e. the normal Vanilla game music fades away)?

3) Does the issue persist on a new game?

@D_ManXX2: I changed the option so that using the option would no longer require the user to Reset Quests; that fix is likely the reason that you now have to quit the MCM after using it.

@josenightbreed: Let's run through some troubleshooting questions:

1) You mentioned that you installed the music in the correct directory. The fact that music played at one point supports this claim. Did you install all 5 necessary music tracks?

2) When you ask a prostitute to dance, or when you use the TDF Player Dance power, and music does not play, does silence play (i.e. the normal Vanilla game music fades away)?

3) Does the issue persist on a new game?

Hi!

Thanks for the reply

1) Yes i installed all 5 music tracks

Here's a screenshot of my music folder

post-240686-0-34529400-1389033023_thumb.jpg

2) It used to play for both, but now only for the Player in my current save. Music does seem to fade away, but the stupid bard won't shut up and he over voices vanilla music lol ( I really hope Camilla chooses the elf hehehehe)

3) in a new game it seems to work correctly, but this happened after several days of gameplay and i tested in a new game for 10 minutes

I could think of script lag or possible script failure to execute on time because my pc is a POS to put it kindly lol. And i actually don't think that my video card helps in any way. 

I also have a huge amount of mods for my pc specs and i have compressed textures heavily so my video card can take the punishment. I'm proud to say thou that my efforts are rewarded by very rarely having any random cdt  and i can play and record at 1280x720 so at least i'm in basic HD :)

post-240686-0-34529400-1389033023_thumb.jpg