SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

Hey TDF,

I was wondering if its possible to have an option of sorts that allows you to give an item of clothing to your pros to wear while on the job?

Maybe not a permanent outfit but rather only while as your prostitute.

or

Make it like a dialogue option but then instead of the PC giving an outfit, you could have 1 or 2 outfits built into the mod to choose from.

e.g. dialogue.

Why don't you slip into...

1. that little dress.

2. that sexy number.

3. your normal clothes.

With option 1 & 2 being outfits that are built into the mod (could even be vanilla  outfits like the wench or nocturnal robs).

Here's the update on my progress :)

1. Old save that music stopped playing: Fixed the problem by first dancing as the PC and then all prostitutes got music while dancing. I have to rinse and repeat every time i start the game and when i fast travel to another town to provide my social services :)
  2. In the new game, after about 2 hours of real world time questing, exploring and providing social services the music stopped playing and doing as explained above fixed it.
  3. I started another new game but with only Sexlab and TDF and same as in 1 and 2.

I strongly believe it's cause by script lag in my machine because i don't get any errors whatsoever from TDF in my logs, not even a warning lol. And i do get warnings from other mods :)

I have an AMD FX-6300 Six-Core Processor, Core Speed  3515.5 MHz, it auto OC's to a max of 4.2 GHz (at least in paper hehehe)

x2 Team Group Inc. Dark-1600 4096 MBytes in Dual channel Configuration.

My ini files are modified to make skyrim use 5 cores:

• 1 core for Ai
  • 1 core for Havok
  • 3 cores for the game and multithreading stuff of the game like textures, decals, particles, etc.
  • The core i left out i use it for whatever windows always chooses to do when the game is runing and for recording and steam app.

And here is the culprit of my lag and my insanely high 15fps :P

***** Radeon HD 4350 64 bits 1024 MB *****

Now that i have this figured out, i'm enjoying the mod and having lot's of fun :)

Thanks for this great mod.

Hey TDF,

I was wondering if its possible to have an option of sorts that allows you to give an item of clothing to your pros to wear while on the job?

Maybe not a permanent outfit but rather only while as your prostitute.

or

Make it like a dialogue option but then instead of the PC giving an outfit, you could have 1 or 2 outfits built into the mod to choose from.

e.g. dialogue.

Why don't you slip into...

1. that little dress.

2. that sexy number.

3. your normal clothes.

With option 1 & 2 being outfits that are built into the mod (could even be vanilla  outfits like the wench or nocturnal robs).

Another member already suggested this, and, while I too believe that it would be a terrific idea, I fear that there will be conflicts with Follower Overhaul mods that allow customization of location-based outfits, such as AFT (which I use).

Here's the update on my progress :)

1. Old save that music stopped playing: Fixed the problem by first dancing as the PC and then all prostitutes got music while dancing. I have to rinse and repeat every time i start the game and when i fast travel to another town to provide my social services :)
  2. In the new game, after about 2 hours of real world time questing, exploring and providing social services the music stopped playing and doing as explained above fixed it.
  3. I started another new game but with only Sexlab and TDF and same as in 1 and 2.

I strongly believe it's cause by script lag in my machine because i don't get any errors whatsoever from TDF in my logs, not even a warning lol. And i do get warnings from other mods :)

I have an AMD FX-6300 Six-Core Processor, Core Speed  3515.5 MHz, it auto OC's to a max of 4.2 GHz (at least in paper hehehe)

x2 Team Group Inc. Dark-1600 4096 MBytes in Dual channel Configuration.

My ini files are modified to make skyrim use 5 cores:

• 1 core for Ai
  • 1 core for Havok
  • 3 cores for the game and multithreading stuff of the game like textures, decals, particles, etc.
  • The core i left out i use it for whatever windows always chooses to do when the game is runing and for recording and steam app.

And here is the culprit of my lag and my insanely high 15fps :P

***** Radeon HD 4350 64 bits 1024 MB *****

Now that i have this figured out, i'm enjoying the mod and having lot's of fun :)

Thanks for this great mod.

Try something out for me and tell me if it works. Type the console "stopquest BB_PlayerDanceQuest" when you have the issue and see if that helps. If it does, then it certainly is due to script lag, but at least you will have a usable solution.

tdf - Playing your mod is a real enjoyment. Since you are doing a great job, let me just say aloud what I think that is missing in all mods about prostitution. I don't know is it hard to make, but here is my thinking: Since you can hire prostitute, and since she can be "independent" after getting some experience, is it possible that she can seduce NPC's for PC's behalf in the sense that she will bring her customer to you saying something like this: "I seduced this female/male who would like to have sex with you. " Then you can reject or accept. What is your opinion about this.

tdf - Playing your mod is a real enjoyment. Since you are doing a great job, let me just say aloud what I think that is missing in all mods about prostitution. I don't know is it hard to make, but here is my thinking: Since you can hire prostitute, and since she can be "independent" after getting some experience, is it possible that she can seduce NPC's for PC's behalf in the sense that she will bring her customer to you saying something like this: "I seduced this female/male who would like to have sex with you. " Then you can reject or accept. What is your opinion about this.

I remember this as being one of the most interesting features of Niruin's Business Plan. However, with the resurrection of the Radiant Prostitution mod, I am hesitant to further develop the PC prostitution component. In fact, I think v1.8.1.5 will be the final release, unless some sort of significant bug is reported, or until the mod becomes unusable due to a SexLab Framework or SexLab Aroused update. I'm moving on to work on development of another mod, which has been a dream for a while, but I have only recently acquired to knowledge to actually make it a reality. It's a non-adult pervasive gameplay mod, so I'm not sure it'll be of interest to many of our members, but it's something I've wanted to do for a long time.

not sure it this was ask yet, but i would like to be added to MCM is 1, how the PC swings, for Straight, Gay, or Bi,  and 2, to turn on or off NPC whoring on or off

Regarding 1): Honestly, in pursuit of my desire for simplicity and maximum player control, I don't think I'd want to incorporate this sort of a dimension to the mod. I would simply suggest that, when you role-play with this mod, only proposition certain NPCs as you desire.

Regarding 2): There is already an MCM option for that. It was introduced in v1.7.4.

Hi, I asked for the possibility of sexy dance from Animated Prostitution Mod to be included in this mod, but I made a mistake.

It should be Adult Show XXX, not Animated Prostitution

The Link for Adult Show XXX:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8714/?

Very sorry for the mix up. Please have a look and reconsider my request, thank you.

This sort of a situation is why I included the option to add up to two new custom dance animations. What you have to do is find the dance animation included in that mod. You may need a BSA extractor if the files are packaged in a BSA archive. Then, you register the animation with FNIS (refer to the FNIS modding guide and the relevant section in my mod's Description page). Finally, you just check the option in the MCM and you are good to go. Trust me: I added this feature because it gives users so much more liberty with dance animations, and it is not at all difficult for users to do once they actually read the FNIS modding guide.

Try something out for me and tell me if it works. Type the console "stopquest BB_PlayerDanceQuest" when you have the issue and see if that helps. If it does, then it certainly is due to script lag, but at least you will have a usable solution.

@TDF

I tried the console command you provided me, but it had no effect whatsoever on the prostitutes i hired. For me as the PC i stopped dancing less than a second after typing it and closing the console.

I had to first dance as the PC and then my prostitutes would get music while dancing as described before in earlier post :)

This is actually one of those minor ... more like microscopically tiny things that will probably not happen to anyone else, if it does simply first dancing as the PC solves everything. In the 3 games i tried, one was a male and 2 female PC's so PC gender has nothing to do with it and everything works flawlessly for both genders. Even my grandma who once entered my room without me noticing, (I take care of her because of her advanced age and rheumatoid arthritis), laughed her ass off when she saw stripped male dancing like a drunken girl from the "girls gone wild videos announced on tv". (That's how she described it lol)

Once again thank you. :)

PS: if you would like me to try something else out i will gladly do so :)

Hey @TDF?

Is it possible at all for the PC themselves to trigger a threesome? other than having it be a random chance when you're 'pimping' someone else? I tried a long-shot and asking an NPC if they were up for some fun, had them follow me, and then found another NPC and asked them the same thing, thinking that could maybe lead to having 2 "customers", and beginning the 'fun' would trigger a threesome, but instead what that did is to instantly remove the first customer out of it. -Is that what was supposed to happen? or am I just doing it wrong/am stumbling across a glitch of sorts?

Thanks in advance! This is one of those rare SL mods that has never ever given me any issues at all lol, I'm kind of amazed at that, which is why I'm a little shocked that what I described above could possibly be something that's not working right, which may not, but still worth asking.

Hey @TDF?

Is it possible at all for the PC themselves to trigger a threesome? other than having it be a random chance when you're 'pimping' someone else? I tried a long-shot and asking an NPC if they were up for some fun, had them follow me, and then found another NPC and asked them the same thing, thinking that could maybe lead to having 2 "customers", and beginning the 'fun' would trigger a threesome, but instead what that did is to instantly remove the first customer out of it. -Is that what was supposed to happen? or am I just doing it wrong/am stumbling across a glitch of sorts?

Thanks in advance! This is one of those rare SL mods that has never ever given me any issues at all lol, I'm kind of amazed at that, which is why I'm a little shocked that what I described above could possibly be something that's not working right, which may not, but still worth asking.

As I've seen it happen, the npc says he prefers to watch and after you do you're thing with the prostitute you approach the npc again and the option for him to join in appears and then the threesome triggers. I've never seen the option to start a threesome as the PC.

Organizing orgies on the inns would be awesome lol :)  <=== Just hoping :P

Hey @TDF?

There is no way for the PC to deliberately trigger a threesome scenario. In all of the releases, it has been entirely chance-based. Even though I usually like to give the player maximum control, I felt this chance-based concept would just add a bit of fun. I don't really plan on developing this mod further, so I doubt I'll ever add a feature for that. As for what you described about the first client being removed by the second, that is completely normal. It's one of the ways that I ensure that this mod is as bug-free as possible; I try to cut all potential loose ends. In a way, it's sort of a debugging feature in my mind. If, somehow, a client following you get's stuck, killed, disabled, other weird game stuff happens, etc. this allows everything to wrap up just fine. So, long story short, it's perfectly expected. A good question, nevertheless.

Oh, aw okay. Well thanks :D

It is a shame to hear the feature won't be in. I think the only mod that allows this used to be Working Girl, but the new version of that mod doesn't have that feature anymore x_x. I mean you could use Matchmaker but that spell kind of takes immersion and shoves it down a paper shredder :P It'd be awesome to have a mod to include threesomes in an immersive way.

But oh well :) the mod works flawlessly and I can hardly complain :P Perhaps one day you'll be so bored out of your mind and you'll give it a second thought  ^_^

Cheers!

I really like this Mod and here are some wishes from me for the next releases (if possible)

-> Player arousal over 80 = Rape NPC(?)

-> NPC arousal over 80 = They come to you "Hey, i'm horny right now. Can I have sex with your friend?" (Player can choose a prostitude or PC makes it)

-> Fetishes (Like pee or so)

-> Prostitude gets more money 2 hours after performing a dance

Thanks ;)

The first two wishes are outside the scope of this mod and are already covered by other mods (like Lover's Victim, Horny Followers).

The third wish seems to be not appropriate at all.

The fourth one is interesting but prostitutes have already a mathematical calculation about gain more money with more "experience".

The experience includes training sessions, number of clients served and, if I understood well, number of dances performed.

Wow I'm impressed what you guys did with Skyrim. I just returned to play the game after a one year break or so and there are so much great mods.

Of course I tried this mod as well but it seems I have a problem to activate and select the dance animations in MCM.

Every time I mark them and go out of MCM and return they are unmarked again.

So my girls do nothing when I ask them to dance. They strip down and stand around.

Don't blame me for not reading through all 43 pages to see if this problem was already discussed. I went through a few pages but couldn't find anything related to this problem.

So if anyone might know about the source for the dance selection not working I will really appreciate his/her help.

I don't have that much mods installed. I always test them first with a save where only a few mods are activated.

Thanks

This seems to be more a problem with MCM - SkyUI interface than this mod itself.

You should be sure to have the latest SkyUI 4.1 version first.

More important thing, you must have the "Dance Allowed" check marked (first page of the MCM menu of this mod) because it's unchecked by default.

Btw, all dances are checked (and ready to go) by default in the MCM menu, so it's a bit strange you had to check them.

Okay, I have a small problem. My Girl won't walk to her customer anymore. The Customer just says "I just might" and goes his way any my follower stays in place.

The only thing I did was the creature pack in fnis and enabled creature anims in sexlab. I already reinstalled TDF.

Skyrim.esm 
Update.esm 
SexLab.esm 
SexLabAroused.esm 
ZaZAnimationPack.esm 
Brawl Bugs CE.esp 
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp 
SexLabDefeat.esp 
SkyUI.esp 
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp 
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp 

Okay, I have a small problem. My Girl won't walk to her customer anymore. The Customer just says "I just might" and goes his way any my follower stays in place.

The only thing I did was the creature pack in fnis and enabled creature anims in sexlab. I already reinstalled TDF.

Skyrim.esm 
Update.esm 
SexLab.esm 
SexLabAroused.esm 
ZaZAnimationPack.esm 
Brawl Bugs CE.esp 
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp 
SexLabDefeat.esp 
SkyUI.esp 
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp 
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp 

Your load order does not indicate any conflicts (really, there are few mods that conflict with my mod, that don't also conflict with the Framework itself) Did you correctly do a "clean" uninstall? Is the issue occurring consistently with all NPCs or just a select few? Is the issue occurring consistently with all prostitutes or just a certain number? The fact that the customer does not initiate dialogue with the prostitute might indicate a number of possible causes. It is possible that the quest that handles that scene is not shutting down or starting up correctly (which might be caused by scripts that did not properly fire). It is also possible that the quest aliases are not being filled (again, likely related to a script not being fired properly).

I tried to load an earlier save, used another follower, uninstalled the mod, deactivated all mods - No success...

But then I found a script called "AIBB_QF_BB_ClientFollowsHooke_0300B4E2" in my scripts folder... I deleted it and reinstalled your mod - Works!

I have the same file with a *.psc extension in my src folder

;BEGIN FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the end comment
;NEXT FRAGMENT INDEX 0
Scriptname AIBB_QF_BB_ClientFollowsHooke_0300B4E2 Extends Quest Hidden

;BEGIN ALIAS PROPERTY HookerREF
;ALIAS PROPERTY TYPE ReferenceAlias
ReferenceAlias Property Alias_HookerREF Auto
;END ALIAS PROPERTY

;BEGIN ALIAS PROPERTY ClientREF
ReferenceAlias Property Alias_ClientREF Auto
;END ALIAS PROPERTY

;BEGIN ALIAS PROPERTY BedREF
ReferenceAlias Property Alias_BedREF Auto
;END ALIAS PROPERTY

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_0
Function Fragment_0()
;BEGIN CODE
;CODE NOT LOADED
;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT

;END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment

For me it looks like I have made an accidently save with CK (I am working on a small follower mod) or another Mod has placed the file there.... But I cant' find out wich one.

I really don't know wich step fixed the Problem but for now, it's gone!

Not  a big  issue but  with this mod  installed..   I  dont know  why but  the  makeup options (  lip color  eye shadow  etc) for   Racemenu dont acually show  the  color.. You can pick  a  color and  all  and  set  it .. It just  doesnt  show up on the character..  but  if you uninstall this  mod...  and  use  show  race menu or   start a  new  char it   shows  the colors  on the character  again...  not  a  big  issue  just   a  weird  one.