SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

After a dance I see the spectators walk away but after sex they seem to be stuck, whether it happens or not may be dependent on other interactions and script timings but basically the idea is that once you disconnect an actor from a quest or quest alias (which should but evidently doesn't always remove them from the hold still for sex package) you code tells the actor to reevaluate their list of packages so they will always go on to whatever else they should be doing. I am also seeing this happen when I dismiss a prostitute, she just stands exactly where I dismiss her.

grrr i'm not sure if it's this mod specifically that causes me my game to crash or not but upon initiating sex with an individual the game CTD's.....i DO have other sexlab mods installed so maybe one of them is conflicting with them? mind telling me if its one of them specifically?

the ones i have installed are
actorsevents

dangerous nights

Sound FX replacer (which honestly shouldn't be causing any issues at all since...it's just a sound mod lol)

TDF aggressive prostitution

Theft and seduction

Aroused

Paycrime

Hormones

Dangerously Nude tweaked

those are the ones i have installed tho from what i can tell NONE of these should be conflicting since they all do something different depending on the situation but then again i could be wrong since i haven't been using these mods for very long >w<

After a dance I see the spectators walk away but after sex they seem to be stuck, whether it happens or not may be dependent on other interactions and script timings but basically the idea is that once you disconnect an actor from a quest or quest alias (which should but evidently doesn't always remove them from the hold still for sex package) you code tells the actor to reevaluate their list of packages so they will always go on to whatever else they should be doing. I am also seeing this happen when I dismiss a prostitute, she just stands exactly where I dismiss her.

Just to elaborate because I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to this stuff: I remove the actors from their Reference Aliases even before the sex animations start. Are we sure it's not a SexLab Framework problem?

grrr i'm not sure if it's this mod specifically that causes me my game to crash or not but upon initiating sex with an individual the game CTD's.....i DO have other sexlab mods installed so maybe one of them is conflicting with them? mind telling me if its one of them specifically?

actorsevents

dangerous nights

Sound FX replacer (which honestly shouldn't be causing any issues at all since...it's just a sound mod lol)

Theft and seduction

Aroused

Paycrime

Hormones

Dangerously Nude tweaked

those are the ones i have installed tho from what i can tell NONE of these should be conflicting since they all do something different depending on the situation but then again i could be wrong since i haven't been using these mods for very long >w<

Are you only crashing when trying to start sex animations though my mod? Or is the problem persistent throughout multiple other mods?

actorsevents

dangerous nights

Theft and seduction

Aroused

Paycrime

Hormones

Dangerously Nude tweaked

You might be right when saying that some of your mods are doing similar but not the same thing. What is common to the mods you listed is the fact that each of them is using aggressive sex beside consensual. I would recommend to check compatibility of your "aroused" and "hormones" + "dangerously nude. Although TDF's mod causing CTD's (according to your words), I think that something else from these mods causing the problems in your game since, as I said earlier, all of this mods are using aggressive animations as well.

actorsevents

dangerous nights

Theft and seduction

Aroused

Paycrime

Hormones

Dangerously Nude tweaked

You might be right when saying that some of your mods are doing similar but not the same thing. What is common to the mods you listed is the fact that each of them is using aggressive sex beside consensual. I would recommend to check compatibility of your "aroused" and "hormones" + "dangerously nude. Although TDF's mod causing CTD's (according to your words), I think that something else from these mods causing the problems in your game since, as I said earlier, all of this mods are using aggressive animations as well.

i thought it could have been the Monli race but every other animation works just fine in fact i had tested it out with Estrus chaurus and THAT worked just fine. It's only when i initiate sex with an NPC does it CTD. Oh and if i'm not near a bed i just get the gold but no animations begin..........weird

I suppose you ran FNIS after installing mods. You see, all this mods are triggering SL's animations. SL framework then "puts" the animations in practice that received from the mod. So, either you mod need to be reinstalled or there is a certain problem with skeleton and body mesh of you NPC's. You see, I have this mod from it's beginning and TDF did brilliant job working on it up to its perfection. So, I can guarantee that "symptoms" you have are not from TDF's mod. I would also suggest that you try to reset SL's animations if you haven't had done yet.

• 2 weeks later...

i dont get any sounds for dialouge lines? someone help?

You'll have to contact the original voice actors and convince them to provide recordings of the additional lines or just live without the voiced dialogue.

so this mod dont have any sounds for dialouge currently?

Right and because it's pretty much impossible to get the original actors to add "sex" lines it is highly unlikely it ever will have voiced lines. Someone could try to make those lines and manipulate the voices to sound like the originals but that's your only real hope of ever seeing that happen.

i dont get any sounds for dialouge lines? someone help?

You'll have to contact the original voice actors and convince them to provide recordings of the additional lines or just live without the voiced dialogue.

so this mod dont have any sounds for dialouge currently?

Right and because it's pretty much impossible to get the original actors to add "sex" lines it is highly unlikely it ever will have voiced lines. Someone could try to make those lines and manipulate the voices to sound like the originals but that's your only real hope of ever seeing that happen.

Use http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14884/? for the dialog for now... I been using it since I tried Maids II : Deception, and it works with a large number of mods that don't have voice activated... However, I have noticed many voices have the same lines like "You've done well" and "Yes" or "mmhmm" that could be used in place of some of those unvoiced lined...

My only problem I am having with the mod, is that the dance animations, many of them are quite a bit too fast, will record it, upload, and link it so you can see it, if you like... Also, they seem rather choppy, if you could tweak them to be smoother, and some of them slower, I would appreciate it... Also, an option for stripping or dressed, as well as what dance you dance, and instead of dressing, a pop up asking if you wish to continue to dance, if yes, then another option for dance animations. (( if I knew anything about these things, I would try to help )) Oh, and you could also include other dances, that are in an ini file that we could fill in to direct a path to added dance animations from other mods...

Ok, am a woman, and respect my body, dancing naked, and giving it up for septims... *giggles*

Great mod so far, gonna have a group of people to hit the taverns... I am also using Radiant Prostitution, and they work great together, have no come across any conflicts between the 2 just yet, so while I am selling follower's bodies, I sell mine for more, and the tavern's tender is my pimp ;)

My only problem I am having with the mod, is that the dance animations, many of them are quite a bit too fast, will record it, upload, and link it so you can see it, if you like... Also, they seem rather choppy, if you could tweak them to be smoother, and some of them slower, I would appreciate it... Also, an option for stripping or dressed, as well as what dance you dance, and instead of dressing, a pop up asking if you wish to continue to dance, if yes, then another option for dance animations. (( if I knew anything about these things, I would try to help )) Oh, and you could also include other dances, that are in an ini file that we could fill in to direct a path to added dance animations from other mods...

I'm not an animator, so I just borrowed some dance animations from other sites, so I don't actually have the knowledge to change them. As for choosing which dance animation to play, use the MCM menu; there are options there to select which dance animation(s) can be selected, as well as the option to add up to 2 more custom dance animations.

could you make it so your prostitutes wont attack you every time you try to fight someone. its pretty annoying

From a technical perspective, this should only happen if you try to attack someone with whom they have a relationship or someone in a faction that they are also a part of; and, both of those happen with regular followers anyway. Any solution I can think of just isn't going to be properly effective or will lead to weird-looking behaviour in some scenarios. Sorry.

Great mod!....

Just one wish:

Automatic mode for PC.

I'm kind of against that because the user wouldn't be playing a video game anymore - they'd be just watching a video.

kk, sounds good to me. Thanks hun. I was only thinking that you could choose the dance according to mood, rather than having to turn them on/off every time you go to dance. But still, like the idea of being able to continue to dance without having to strip again... Tho, I could handle that with just stripping the character prior to dancing...

Alright, going back to the game, and keep up the good work on the mod, looking forward to the update.

I'm not an animator, so I just borrowed some dance animations from other sites, so I don't actually have the knowledge to change them. As for choosing which dance animation to play, use the MCM menu; there are options there to select which dance animation(s) can be selected, as well as the option to add up to 2 more custom dance animations.

could you make it so your prostitutes wont attack you every time you try to fight someone. its pretty annoying

From a technical perspective, this should only happen if you try to attack someone with whom they have a relationship or someone in a faction that they are also a part of; and, both of those happen with regular followers anyway. Any solution I can think of just isn't going to be properly effective or will lead to weird-looking behaviour in some scenarios. Sorry.

Great mod!....

Just one wish:

Automatic mode for PC.

I'm kind of against that because the user wouldn't be playing a video game anymore - they'd be just watching a video.

"I'm kind of against that because the user wouldn't be playing a video game anymore - they'd be just watching a video."

I was just thinking auto mode for short breaks for player, a little moment for relaxing.  ;)

Off course it must be toggleable through some item, journal, or dialogue.

Since author is against this, it probably wont happen ;)

Great, if not the best mod anyway!

M.