SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

Very good idea, TDF. Navmesh in Skyrim is always a mess, expecially where there are a lot of NPCs around. I often experienced my girls stuck because they weren't able to find a "clean" path. One example: in the Bannered Mare my girl often choosen the secondary bedrooms in the northern side of the Inn so they had to pass among the cooking spot. And, of course, there is almost always someone who is cooking, blocking their way to the stairs. I waited at least ten minutes real time before they were able to do their job.

Thank you.

"New MCM option to disable prostitutes' travelling to beds with clients. If toggled off, sex animations will be initiated on the spot."

Must say, I love that idea. Thanks a lot.

Doesnt SL have the option to set if the NPCs always use beds, sometimes or never?

pijuan - TDF's mod has it's own "freedom" about bed that doesn't affect SL's settings. and SL behaves as ND said. She also, exacly hit my point when said: "I often experienced my girls stuck because they weren't able to find a "clean" path. One example: in the Bannered Mare my girl often choosen the secondary bedrooms in the northern side of the Inn so they had to pass among the cooking spot. And, of course, there is almost always someone who is cooking, blocking their way to the stairs. I waited at least ten minutes real time before they were able to do their job." Thanks ND.

pijuan - TDF's mod has it's own "freedom" about bed that doesn't affect SL's settings. and SL behaves as ND said. She also, exacly hit my point when said: "I often experienced my girls stuck because they weren't able to find a "clean" path. One example: in the Bannered Mare my girl often choosen the secondary bedrooms in the northern side of the Inn so they had to pass among the cooking spot. And, of course, there is almost always someone who is cooking, blocking their way to the stairs. I waited at least ten minutes real time before they were able to do their job." Thanks ND.

Yes I noticed that girls always look for a bed, thought that maybe the use of a bed or not could be taken from the settings of SL as for when NPCs use beds or not instead of make another setting in TDF.

Getting stuck in the bannered mare kitchen happened to me too but if im correct they just poof and apear on the bed, then the customer gets naked and teleports to the bed aswell, if that doesnt happend there is the option to talk with the girls and tell them that this looks like a good spot.

Yes, you've right, but sometimes "puffing" is not happened. Also,  I'm not a fan of using beds if I don't have to. Some beds in some cities are glitch. Therefore when I, for instance. playing RP experimental, I always do the job on very spot.

Indeed some beds are a total fail, I had to replace Proudspire manor main bed for one without the top parts as I will get stuck on the bed after any SL animation.

"Indeed some beds are a total fail, I had to replace Proudspire manor main bed for one without the top parts as I will get stuck on the bed after any SL animation."

So, we know what we are talking about. Now, can you imagine having sex with your follower on cold dark stone in Hrogar ? :)

"Indeed some beds are a total fail, I had to replace Proudspire manor main bed for one without the top parts as I will get stuck on the bed after any SL animation."

So, we know what we are talking about. Now, can you imagine having sex with your follower on cold dark stone in Hrogar ? :)

Gods forbid having to lay on cold stone, there is alwyas something around that come handy to avoid it XD

post-321141-0-37895700-1391261342_thumb.jpg

"New MCM option to disable prostitutes' travelling to beds with clients. If toggled off, sex animations will be initiated on the spot."

Must say, I love that idea. Thanks a lot.

Very good idea, TDF. Navmesh in Skyrim is always a mess, expecially where there are a lot of NPCs around. I often experienced my girls stuck because they weren't able to find a "clean" path. One example: in the Bannered Mare my girl often choosen the secondary bedrooms in the northern side of the Inn so they had to pass among the cooking spot. And, of course, there is almost always someone who is cooking, blocking their way to the stairs. I waited at least ten minutes real time before they were able to do their job.

Thank you.

It was xboronx's idea. That's where the thanks should go.

Followers (Vanilla or custom) that are not hired as prostitutes can be propositioned by the Player Character. Once followers are hired as prostitutes, this is no longer possible. It shouldn't really matter whether they are Vanilla or custom. Perhaps, I'm not properly understanding your question.

Hmn... Currently I don't have any followers that are hired as prostitutes, yet I can only offer ''services'' (of my PC as prostitute) to non Vanilla followers (only custom one works like from mod ''Interesting NPCs'' etc). I hope this will make it more clear  :shy:  

Thanks for reply!

Hmn... Currently I don't have any followers that are hired as prostitutes, yet I can only offer ''services'' (of my PC as prostitute) to non Vanilla followers (only custom one works like from mod ''Interesting NPCs'' etc). I hope this will make it more clear  :shy:  

Thanks for reply!

I'm not sure what to say. That is unexpected behavior. Consider resetting the quests and/or doing a clean install to see if that helps.

This mod would be absolutely perfect if you would add vanilla voices and a way for the guards to arrest you.

I believe that SexLab Spectators can help you to implement something like that.

LukeDuke, on 01 Feb 2014 - 9:42 PM, said:snapback.png

Thanks for reply!

I'm not sure what to say. That is unexpected behavior. Consider resetting the quests and/or doing a clean install to see if that helps.

- Interesting NPC's should be compatible with Inconsequential NPC's according to the author on NEXUS. I had them both, and I couldn't offer my services to "Interesting NPC's" in some cities, but I could do that to "Inconsequential NPC's " everywhere.

The autor wrote:

"FOLLOWER MOD COMPATIBILITY
The Follower Mod Compatible Version is designed to work with all follower mods by making your companions function like vanilla followers. Use it IF AND ONLY IF you are having issues with the Main. The FMC replaces many of the commands with vanilla voices, so obviously you only want to use it if the main version is not compatible with your setup. For some mods, the main version is already compatible via an optional patch or support for my custom quest placed into their scripts."

There is something in the "Interesting NPC's" that is blocking SL's implemented mods in this area. It has own conversation base structure that somehow doesn't work with some SL's implemented mods well. (Oh, my, I wish my English is better. I know what I want to say, but I don't know how. Missing certain terminology. Sorry)

not sure if anyone had trouble with adding custom dances like me so i'll post what i did to get it working

1. i created a custom folder under skyrim, i named folder TAP

Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\TAP

2. copied 2 custom dance animation files into folder and renamed them

CustomDanceAnim1.hkx

CustomDanceAnim2.hkx

3. create text file in folder for FNIS called

FNIS_TAP_List.txt (attached)

4. run Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Modders

GenerateFNISforModders.exe and select the FNIS_TAP_List.txt to generate the behavior files

5. run Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

start game, enable the custom dance animations in the MCM for mod

Finally playing with this mod and found a slight problem. After sex the clients tend to stand exactly where the sex act ended doing nothing, you need to hit everyone with a <actor ref>.EvaluatePackage() call as you release them so they can return to whatever they should have been doing when they decided to get a little nookie.

Otherwise the bedrooms your whores use get clogged with past clients or the pathway they had sex on tends to get blockaded.

Other than that, the mod is working really well for me.