SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

@draginass1968: So, does this only occur when a male NPC is involved (i.e. these symptoms are not observed when sex only involves female participants)? Is this true for any other SexLab-based mods that you are using?

No it only happens with male NPCs. It happens when all other mods are shut off. I have not tried using it with just yours shut off. But the female on female animations work perfectly.

That likely indicates an issue with the male skeleton in your game. To confirm this, please use another SexLab-based mod to trigger a sex animation involving a male NPC.

Ashal has just uploaded new 1.33 version that fixes the stats thing (and more).

Thanks for telling me. I wonder why I'm not getting these notifications...

So it's not just me …. Seems I get all of my notifications, except the framework.

Thank you TDF I found the problem. It was my fault with some settings dealing with nude suits or not. Sorry for bothering you with my own incompetency. Thank you for all your help.

Yeah I think 1.33 only fixed the stat conversion and display. But it sounds like this stat updating issue is something else entirely.  Considering 1.32+ completely redid the whole stat system, I guess it's not surprising there's lots of issues around that.

I did not know that Ashal had redone the whole system, but you are right that that would explain the issues. I believe that I have narrowed down the issues that users have been experiencing to the SexLab stat function GetStatFloat().

I just realized that I forgot another line of code regarding the brawl quest that caused the quest to not be repeatable. Sorry about that.

I'm hoping that by the time I release the next update, everything regarding that additional quest will be fine and the issues regarding lag and delays with the latest builds of Sexlab Framework will be resolved.

Have you ever tried to leave your prostitute somewhere and have them also be autonomous? It should not work. The game finds the nearest potential client that is closest to the player, not the prostitute. So, as you are travelling, the prostitute would be essentially be following the player's "trail" of potential clients. In sum, it is a very bad idea. Also, scenes don't run when the player isn't in the loaded cell, so nothing would happen anyway. Overall, I recommend that people don't try it.

As for NPCs refusing autonomous prostitutes: I just think that its a lot of work for nothing to happen. I can appreciate that it would add a bit more of a realistic element to the whole thing, but it just doesn't seem worth it in my mind.

I restart way too often, so so far i always only used companions as prostitutes in the underground bathhouse or bathing beauties suite while i was also present. But i assumed that i can leave them there and they will continue with their business like in Fallout New Vegas with Sexout Slavers. Strec somehow managed there that you can attach them to beacons and they will stay in that area then and autowhore. Sorry for the trouble with my assumptions. 

Sorry to anyone who downloaded v1.8.1c. I forgot to save, so the bugs fixed by the edits I made to the scripts were fine, but all the other bugs remained. I haven't been this careless (or uploaded this many files in such a short time-span) in a long time, and there's really no excuse for that. So again I really apologize.

On another note, I started archiving the files into ".7z"s instead of ".rar"s. Let me know if that's a problem for anyone.

I dont know if you are updating but the more recent versions are not up for downloading none of the 1.8 versions are up only up to 1.75b

I took down all of the v1.8+ once I realized that the had bugs in the brawl quests. Generally, I take down any file that has been made obsolete by another update. The latest, v1.8.1d, is up.

well, i'm sorry for my bad english, i'm using google translate....

after installing framework sexlab 1.33 and sexlab TDF prostitution 1.81.d, I found a problem ....

First of all, I strictly followed the advice of facilities and I have all the required mods.

Here is what happens, schematically:

1. char. : Hey , baby ! Looking for some company ?

NPC : Allright i'll follow you

2. char. : Let's take care of business first, then you can have me right here.

3. little window : Use nearby bed ? yes/no

4. => customer give no money

=> the sex scene takes place completely and normally.

but after that, the NPCs continue to follow my character and this part is repeated indefinitely ...

Please can you help me ?

problem solved with 1.34 sexlab framework

well, i'm sorry for my bad english, i'm using google translate....

after installing framework sexlab 1.33 and sexlab TDF prostitution 1.81.d, I found a problem ....

First of all, I strictly followed the advice of facilities and I have all the required mods.

Here is what happens, schematically:

1. char. : Hey , baby ! Looking for some company ?

NPC : Allright i'll follow you

but after that, the NPCs continue to follow my character and this part is repeated indefinitely ...

Please can you help me ?

This is an issue present in SexLab Framework v1.32, v1.32b, and v1.33. The author of the SexLab Framework, Ashal, will be fixing this issue soon.

UPDATE: Ashal has already uploaded a new version of the SexLab Framework: v1.34. I will be testing to see if this version fixes the issues that have been reported.

Sorry to anyone who downloaded v1.8.1c. I forgot to save, so the bugs fixed by the edits I made to the scripts were fine, but all the other bugs remained. I haven't been this careless (or uploaded this many files in such a short time-span) in a long time, and there's really no excuse for that. So again I really apologize.

On another note, I started archiving the files into ".7z"s instead of ".rar"s. Let me know if that's a problem for anyone.

:) I "archive" every version you released, anyhow.

I was most comfortable with rar because I'm stupid and I don't know how to have the "automatic" folder creation with 7z.

But it's your choice. I can live with.

:) I "archive" every version you released, anyhow.

I was most comfortable with rar because I'm stupid and I don't know how to have the "automatic" folder creation with 7z.

But it's your choice. I can live with.

I have an old winrar version still installed, with that i can get a right-click context menu and chose extract to "TDF... folder", then it automatically creates a new folder with subfolders.

NEW version of Aroused is out!

Warning because it seems to break back compatibility with some mods. TDF warned, TDF half safe. :)

Edit:  Happy New Year To Everyone!

I'm confident that everything is still fine because my mod only checks arousal level - it does not do anything else regarding SexLab Aroused. Of course, I'll verify this once the latest build of SexLab Aroused is removed from Beta.

I just recently found a fun new way to play skyrim using this mod combined with Become a Bard from the steam workshop. Basically I'm playing as a khajiit bard, and I'm playing songs while I have my companion dance along to it. Its really quite fun. Just an idea if anyone else ever feels like trying something different!

happy new years, I was playing this game before. I dont know if its a problem on my end. But I had an issue where I recruited someone to work for me. I recruited "begger" from a npc mods and she accepted one job but after that one job she didnt accept another after messing with my mods and finding out safetly load was responsible for my CTD's I started a new game also.  So I will update again. First update I made in 2014

Experienced a possible bug with new SexLab - client accepts sex and gives money but no sex animation was played. Tried reset quests but doesn't help.

Are you using a "child-like" custom race, such as Monli or Elin, which Ashal discontinued support for in v1.30?

I'm a little off topic, but I ask the same to you during the year not dancing boobs bounce?

Seeing the video of dancing around it seems that I miss something that I do not know.

Are you using HDT Breast Physics? The dance animations do not, by default, have breast motion.