SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

Forgetting happens to the best of us. I'm just glad I saw the people talking about CTD's before I tried the latest version. I was going to put a suggestion here, but I tested it out and you already had it implemented. Glad I tried before I asked. But yeah, I think this mod now has a lot more of an "exotic dancer" theme to it rather than just being or hiring a prostitute. It's a nice touch, so great work.

Great work, as always! Thank you!

I carefully tried every single dance. Of course, there are some I like more and some less, but the menu idea is fantastic. I immediately thought about choosing only one and have my own "Moscow Ballet" with my four girls!

A very little issue found. The dancer (player, in this case), redress one second before the redress animation. Should be reversed.

Anyhow .... Kisses!  :D

I want to be able to manage more than 3 working girls. What's the bottleneck preventing this from happening?

There isn't actually any technical reason that I didn't add support for more than 3 prostitutes. I don't want to sound crass but the simple reason is that I just didn't want to. Each of the three prostitutes is managed by one of the three sets of nearly identical quests and scripts; notable is that each set is quite complex, at least for me. So, I just didn't want to add extra support for more prostitutes because: 1) it would have really made my head spin, since I'm not someone who can deal with making relatively complex mods, 2) I don't personally need support for more than three prostitutes, since I usually only have at most 2 at a time, and 3) from the user side, more scripts and quests running usually equates to a less stable game, especially if I start to forget what I'm doing which can easily happen to me when I'm trying to integrate more advanced (again, at least for me) features.

Moreover, I just don't see the benefit to have extra support since this mod allows the user to hire/fire prostitutes very quickly. Is there any particular reason that you might need to have more than three prostitutes with you at a time?

Thank you for the response, I really enjoy your mod, and I was hoping to learn more about modding.

I am pretty new to modding. So, I was just curious why each prostitute has their own quests, rather than one single quests.

Also what changes would i have to do to make quest 4 hooker?

Thank you for the response, I really enjoy your mod, and I was hoping to learn more about modding.

I am pretty new to modding. So, I was just curious why each prostitute has their own quests, rather than one single quests.

Also what changes would i have to do to make quest 4 hooker?

Great! Welcome!

Each of the prostitutes is handled by a "main" quest, so to speak (it's not an actual main quest that you would see in your Quest Journal; most of these quests are very much behind the scenes). These are the "BB_PimpingQuest"s. It takes care of the main dialogue options and triggers the other quests as necessary. For instance, upon telling the prostitute to start dancing, it triggers the same-numbered "BB_PimpingDanceScene" quest to begin, as well as the related "BB_PimpingDancePooler" quest. The Pooler is periodically reset so it periodically finds a new potentially dance watcher, which it then sends to the DanceScene quest so that the dance watcher will behave appropriately based on an AI package. The options to find a client for the prostitute and to have the prostitute be autonomous take a similar approach, though they are notably more complicated. If you want to understand how this mod works, I suggest that you start with one of the "main" pimping quests, and take a look at the dialogue Infos, particularly their conditions and scripts. Then, you can work your way out from there.

It might be due to the way I implemented everything, but adding support fr additional prostitutes is no simple task. On a basic level, one would have to duplicate all of those quests that we discussed and tweak certain things to ensure that the quests and scripts would be actually function properly in allowing the management of an additional prostitute, as well as allow her to interact properly with the previous three.

If you don't have much modding experience or have not yet tried to take apart a mod to see how it works, this may seem very daunting, and that is my fault because of my integration.

soo guess the question is...does anyone have any custom dances?

There are dance animations that can be downloaded from CasualMods.net. Seven of them are already included in this mod. You could even register a cyclic animation of Animation 5 from this post (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24339-sexy-idle-animation-by-red31133dm/); you can really just have an animation that cycles through some interesting idle animations if you wanted. The idea was to give users the opportunity to incorporate some fun animations (not necessarily even dance animations per se) into their games.

soo guess the question is...does anyone have any custom dances?

There are dance animations that can be downloaded from CasualMods.net. Seven of them are already included in this mod. You could even register a cyclic animation of Animation 5 from this post (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24339-sexy-idle-animation-by-red31133dm/); you can really just have an animation that cycles through some interesting idle animations if you wanted. The idea was to give users the opportunity to incorporate some fun animations (not necessarily even dance animations per se) into their games.

ok...well that is completely awesome....way to leave room for tailoring and growth

tdf - as I said earlier, I love the changes you input in new version, anyhow, I have CTD's when my prostitute dancing. Sometimes she and the customer doesn't perform sex act too. I always ave the game before doing one of this two tasks so both of the problems are resolved after reloading the game. What is interesting, is that just as I reload the game, sex act starts immediately and dancing goes without the problem. I have SL 1.35 and FNIS 4.1.1. Is there some special tune I have to make in MCM menu?

tdf - as I said earlier, I love the changes you input in new version, anyhow, I have CTD's when my prostitute dancing. Sometimes she and the customer doesn't perform sex act too. I always ave the game before doing one of this two tasks so both of the problems are resolved after reloading the game. What is interesting, is that just as I reload the game, sex act starts immediately and dancing goes without the problem. I have SL 1.35 and FNIS 4.1.1. Is there some special tune I have to make in MCM menu?

Have you tried resetting the quests and/or re-installing the mod? Your symptoms might indicate that some unintended quest is lingering and those steps might help.