SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

Here's an interesting bug, my whores have disappeared. The NPCs are invisible and in the ground now. I've got BAT files to always bring my favorite followers to my location, Lydia and Jenassa. They both have over 60 clients now. When I BAT them to my location, they are invisible. Recycleactor doesn't work. The only thing that does work is to MARKFORDELETE and then reimport the NPC.

I'm able to shoot them with the irrisitable attraction aura spell, and hit someone else, but they are just humping air.

Here's an interesting bug, my whores have disappeared. The NPCs are invisible and in the ground now. I've got BAT files to always bring my favorite followers to my location, Lydia and Jenassa. They both have over 60 clients now. When I BAT them to my location, they are invisible. Recycleactor doesn't work. The only thing that does work is to MARKFORDELETE and then reimport the NPC.

I'm able to shoot them with the irrisitable attraction aura spell, and hit someone else, but they are just humping air.

This is a SexLab Framework issue. I can't help you with that. Perhaps posting the issue on the proper forum might help.

just because I also found about that yesterday too, they are not invisible, they are reduced to size 0.1, since you know their ids in game, select them with the conslole and type "setscale 1"

It's already a feature of the 1.7.2 and up versions.

i got 1.72, just idk how i can dance with my other dancer, like a duo or just me dancing, btw loved that mode, got some nice musics to use like erotica madonna, fever madonna version,etc.

just because I also found about that yesterday too, they are not invisible, they are reduced to size 0.1, since you know their ids in game, select them with the conslole and type "setscale 1"

Maybe Ashal got some strange ideas from "Me Bad 2" (Toon movie, or whatever is the US title) and the ... "minions"?

:D  :D  :D

:lol:

It's absolutely fantastic! It's possible to dance together your pimped girl and here there is a screenshot to demonstrate this:

post-88918-0-61475900-1387582035_thumb.jpg

:D Poor Anneke, indeed! It seems that all the crwods are interested in ME, and not on her.   :D

Edit for TDF:

btw, this gave me some strange ideas about a sort of "syncronisation" on the same dance while the player is involved with a pimped (or more) girl into a sensual dance. Imagine, four beautiful girls who dance syncronized in front the Jarl and his court!

@NicoleDragoness: The synchronization idea seems fun and there are mods that already feature that, but I just don't have the time right now to integrate that properly.

Regarding why the NPCs seemed to be only interested in your PC while both the PC and your prostitute were dancing: The crowd pooler works like this. Once a character has started dancing a pooler quest finds up to 8 nearby NPCs and has them watch the dancer for the full duration of the dance without allowing them to leave. So, if there are two dancers, the one who started dancing first usually "wins".

1) I asked to see if this was particularly important to users, especially for immersion. Some people didn't like it at all; others were interested to see if I could involve some degree of complexity, such as a speech check. I personally hate the idea. While some might say its not immersive, I like to play a game where I am as in control of things as much as possible. I decided that if people really wanted it, I would just add it as a feature where married people would just reject you all the time, regardless of other conditions. I even thought about having Mayor Rob Ford voice the married male rejection dialogue (I'm not sure how well he is known outside of North America, however). But most people either did not like the idea or were more or less on the fence, so I won't add it.

I like the idea of a probability aspect in MCM for married folk. Honestly, it seems like the pitch is a little too successful in that damn near everybody will agree to a date.  It'd also be more immerse if you could change the probability of girl on girl action happening, as well. The way it stands now it seems like every female in Skryim swings both ways; this isn't USC. I know that SLRomance has some sort of check for the sexuality of the person you're hitting on. Perhaps something like that could be applied here.

Also, am I the only one that has an issue with whores stripping down after leaving a cell in which they engaged in prostitution? The get dressed after each encounter, but as soon as they walk out the door they show up buck nekkid.

I like the idea of a probability aspect in MCM for married folk. Honestly, it seems like the pitch is a little too successful in that damn near everybody will agree to a date.  It'd also be more immerse if you could change the probability of girl on girl action happening, as well. The way it stands now it seems like every female in Skryim swings both ways; this isn't USC. I know that SLRomance has some sort of check for the sexuality of the person you're hitting on. Perhaps something like that could be applied here.

Also, am I the only one that has an issue with whores stripping down after leaving a cell in which they engaged in prostitution? The get dressed after each encounter, but as soon as they walk out the door they show up buck nekkid.

If I was a bit smarter, I'd incorporate more elements required for successful solicitation, but I just am not unfortunately. If you want more of a challenge, jack up the Arousal level required in the MCM.

In keeping with Bethesda's vision, everyone is bisexual! It's ridiculous of course, but, if you've been monitoring the posts here, I make it clear that I hate things that take away control from the player (that's my personal preference in games, and I know that others hold different views). In my mind, such checks do just that.

If you have modding experience (or even if you don't), I encourage you to edit the file to your liking and upload your variation. I'm just one guy who mods based on his own preferences, which often don't align with others' preferences. I'm a huge supporter of this because, a while ago, I stopped developing one of my mods because I was at the limit of what I could do because I'm not that great a modder. Then, another member stepped in, asked me if he could continue developing it to cover a much greater area, and he made the mod so many more times better.

Regarding the issue you described at the end: Have you tried a fresh install of both the Framework and this mod?

Could the new framework be messing with installation? I've had this installed before and it worked. Now, however, no conversation options are showing. Every required mod has been installed correctly and so has this one, but I'm not getting anything. Also my computer tells me when I download the file that it's a Solitaire theme or something, which is just plain weird. No idea what to do.

Hey TDF, I was wondering if there was a way to modify the amount of money my companions make when I pimp them. When my PC prostitutes herself in the beginning of the game, she makes like 200 gold using Radiant Prostitution but my companions only make like 40 gold using your mod. I want to balance the two mods so that the PC and NPC companions make the same amount of money.

Kageryu - I don't know how your prostitutes earn so small money but mine earns 100 golds in start. I think that there is a option in TDF prostitution menu under MCM to set the amount of money.

As TDF said in the first post: (quote) - (1) "Alright, I'll follow you," which will immediately have the client follow the player until the player speaks to him//her again and initiates the monetary transaction and animation. This option adds 35 to 100 Gold to the player.NPC's arousal must be greater than the configured threshold. RE: MCM Menu)

Could the new framework be messing with installation? I've had this installed before and it worked. Now, however, no conversation options are showing. Every required mod has been installed correctly and so has this one, but I'm not getting anything. Also my computer tells me when I download the file that it's a Solitaire theme or something, which is just plain weird. No idea what to do.

Honestly, I don't think so. I installed the new Framework without any extra considerations, apart from simply uninstalling v1.24 and installing v1.30. Have you tried using the Reset Quests option in my mod's MCM? When you say that your computer "tells [you] ... that it's a Solitaire theme" what do you mean?

Hey TDF, I was wondering if there was a way to modify the amount of money my companions make when I pimp them. When my PC prostitutes herself in the beginning of the game, she makes like 200 gold using Radiant Prostitution but my companions only make like 40 gold using your mod. I want to balance the two mods so that the PC and NPC companions make the same amount of money.

The idea is that the player gets a cut. The player didn't actually do any real work apart from finding the prostitute a job, so they get a small percentage of the money earned.

UPDATE: I've just added a slider in the MCM for a multiplier for cashed earned by NPC prostitutes.

The idea is that the player gets a cut. The player didn't actually do any real work apart from finding the prostitute a job, so they get a small percentage of the money earned.

UPDATE: I've just added a slider in the MCM for a multiplier for cashed earned by NPC prostitutes.

Awesome work! Can't wait to test it out.

Edit: The multiplier is awesome. Great work TDF. Now I can uninstall Radiant Prostitution.

Awesome work! Can't wait to test it out.

Edit: The multiplier is awesome. Great work TDF. Now I can uninstall Radiant Prostitution.

I want to be clear. First, the multiplier only affects the money earned by follower/NPC prostitutes, not the money earned by PC prostitution. Second, this mod is meant to complement mods such as Working Girl and Radiant Prostitution, so I encourage you to keep Radiant Prostitution activated, since my mod does not specialize in PC prostitution.

Update: For those with the latest v1.7.4, I realized that the "Money Earned Mult" slider does not display decimal places. I just wanted to let people know that the minimum value is 1.0 and the maximum is 5.0, and the slider is set to move in intervals of 0.1. I will upload a fix when I can.

Update 2: v1.7.4b is up now. It addresses the aforementioned issue.

Honestly, I don't think so. I installed the new Framework without any extra considerations, apart from simply uninstalling v1.24 and installing v1.30. Have you tried using the Reset Quests option in my mod's MCM? When you say that your computer "tells [you] ... that it's a Solitaire theme" what do you mean?

The thing is that it's not showing in the MCM which is what's puzzling me as I've installed it before and it worked. And when I go to download the latest version of the mod and the option to download or save the file comes up it says "You have chosen to open 'TDF Aggressive Prositution - v1_7_4b.rar' which is: Solitaire Theme" and I don't have an option to choose to open it WinRAR. I've also recently updated to Windows 8.1 but I don't think that would throw all this off.

@FLProphet: What internet browser are you using? From what you are describing, there seems to be something wrong with your internet browser.

I'm using Firefox, same one I was using the last time it downloaded. I should add that I can still view the mod files in WinRAR I just have to save it first versus opening right away.