SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

@ TDF

Please, you should explain me what happened with your 1.7.3 (standard) version, because:

- The pimped girl chooses almost everytime an animation that is UNCHECKED in both General Animation and Aggressive Animations of SexLab Framework (1.24).

- The animations chosed are ALWAYS, again, aggressive animations. (In the SexLab Framework I set on the "Restrict" tag.)

inicial44, on 17 Dec 2013 - 10:20 AM, said:snapback.png

Thanks for the info ND. I also noticed that with the fix for thief, sometimes dialog box disappear and when my prostitute have sex with a client afterward, animation is going on and on, endlessly.

Thanks for the reports, though it's strange because I didn't edit anything except for one of the thief's dialogue lines. I'll take down the file. The good news is that USKP team is looking into this bug, so they may release a bugfix for it and we won't have to worry about it.

TDF - thank you. You know what is funny, since I installed your thief patch, now I don't have any encounter with thief on the road. Playing with three different PC (elf, imperial and redguard). LOl. I know that this hasn't do anything with your fix. Just interesting, since I really wanted to test if your patch is working. Anyway, thank you for being considerable and very very helpful. All credits and praises to you.

@ TDF

Please, you should explain me what happened with your 1.7.3 (standard) version, because:

- The pimped girl chooses almost everytime an animation that is UNCHECKED in both General Animation and Aggressive Animations of SexLab Framework (1.24).

- The animations chosed are ALWAYS, again, aggressive animations. (In the SexLab Framework I set on the "Restrict" tag.)

The main difference between v1.7.2 and v1.7.3 is the use of the GetAnimationsByTag() function instead of GetAnimationsByType(). In all cases, I used either GetAnimationsByTag(2, "MF"), GetAnimationsByTag(2, "Sex"), GetAnimationsByTag(3, "MFF") or GetAnimationsByTag(3, "MMF"). If you research the syntax, it is clear that there is nothing that would force the use or that would restrict the use of aggressive animations. As with GetAnimationsByType(), GetAnimationsByTag() cannot choose animations that the user has restricted in SexLabFramework. Even if I tried, there is nothing to my knowledge that this mod can do to force the use of an animation that the user has restricted. I really cannot explain this behaviour. Have you tried resetting SexLab Framework?

I'll try, even if this is a new game and I'm only at the point in which I became Thane of Whiterun and have Lydia as housecarl (she was the pimped girl, btw).

Just another note (maybe it could go this way, I don't know):

talking about Lydia, she doesn't follow me at all if I simply recruit her as pimped girl. I always need to recruit her as follower, also.

I'll try now with other girls, possibly not in the "potential follower faction" or, better, not in the "housecarl faction".

I'll try, even if this is a new game and I'm only at the point in which I became Thane of Whiterun and have Lydia as housecarl (she was the pimped girl, btw).

Just another note (maybe it could go this way, I don't know):

talking about Lydia, she doesn't follow me at all if I simply recruit her as pimped girl. I always need to recruit her as follower, also.

I'll try now with other girls, possibly not in the "potential follower faction" or, better, not in the "housecarl faction".

I have set the "follow" AI package associated with the prostitutes to only be active if the prostitute is not in the "CurrentFollowerFaction". It is possible that Lydia is somehow in the "CurrentFollowerFaction", but not actually following you. I believe that many follower overhaul mods do this, including AFT, though I believe that these overhauls only do this after the potential follower has already been recruited.

Tested.

The SexLab Framework's reset did its work. I'm a bit upset that the animations are gone crazy doing almost nothing. I suppose is a sort of unstability of the Framework itself.

Anyhow:

- Saadia  - recruited - follow: YES - follow trough cells: YES - job: Hugfuck (consensual - active) - dismissed without problems then-

- Ahlam - recuited - follow: YES - follow trough cells: YES - job: Aggressive missionary (aggressive - active) - dismissed w.p.

- Farah Aledor (custom NPC and Potential Follower) - recuited - follow (without being a "follower"): YES - follow trough cells: YES - job: Hughfuck (Consensual - active) - dismissed ok.

- Lydia (again) - recruited - follow: NO - follow trough cells: NO -----> Made active follower - follow: YES - follow trough cells: YES - job: Doggystyle (Consensual - active) - dismissed as whore: ok - dismissed as follower: ok.

I can't test with other housecarls because I'm at the early stage of the game and I'm Thane only in Whiterun but I suppose that, once a housecarl is already your follower, even if not really following you, she refuses to follow you only by pimped thing.

Have a nice day.

From a recent playthrough using AFT, I can say that, after I recruited any follower, and used the AFT option to "Dismiss but hang out here", I would recruit the NPC as a prostitute and they would not follow (indicating that dismissing a follower through AFT options still keeps the NPC in the CurrentFollowerFaction). It is certainly possible that even a regular follower dismissal while running AFT could do the same thing.

I don't use AFT but EFF instead.

And, as I wrote in my previous post, I have no problems at all with "potential followers" or "hirelings" (even if custom NPCs) but only with housecarls.

Probably, the Housecarl is the only one that maintains its Current FollowerFaction status even if not actively following you.

So then, a Bethesda's fault, as always, and not of your mod. :)

Sorry, perhaps I mis-communicated. I meant that it might be something done, not only by AFT, but by EFF and other follower overhauls as well. I am looking in the Creation Kit to try to see if it is something done by Bethesda or otherwise.

UPDATE: The whole thing is quite complicated, and it just baffles me. I can't tell if Bethesda's scripts ever remove a dismissed follower from the CurrentFollowerFaction. They probably do, but I just can't find it.

So, I want to ask two questions from anyone who wants to respond.

1) Radiant Prostitution puts a restriction on NPCs who are married. Should a similar restriction be applied in this mod, such that married NPCs will reject the player's and his/her prostitutes' advances?

2) Please watch this video first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAjJ6BNvFvE

Hopefully, I was able to get that BB code done right. If not, the video is here.

Would you like to see this dance animation incorporated into this mod?

I'm not having any issues with this but I thought I'd just share an interesting quirk.

My favorite followers are Lydia and Jenassa. I use Willow's Jenassa modification so she has that extra dangerous look.

Anyway I've got both them looking for clients on their own. I left them to wander around the Bannered Mare using the UFO follower mod. Somehow Jenassa starts wandering around Whiterun on her own, naked, and covered in jizz looking for clients on her own.

tdf - first, your fix is working. I was traveling on the road from Riverwood to Riften, when female thief approached to me asking for handing over my money. After replying the same (persuade) answer - "Do I look like I have any money?", she replied normally (Vanilla dialog), something like: "No, I guess not. Now, move away before I change my mind", and she walked away. You, man, are awesome. The fix is working perfectly. :heart: Thanks a lot.

Second, to answer on your upper question about restrictions for married PC. PLEASE, DON'T ADD IT!!! PLEASE!!! :)

Third, as for dancing question, I can live without it, so as for me - no need for adding. Thank you.

1) Radiant Prostitution puts a restriction on NPCs who are married. Should a similar restriction be applied in this mod, such that married NPCs will reject the player's and his/her prostitutes' advances?

2) Please watch this video first.

Hopefully, I was able to get that BB code done right. If not, the video is here.

1) maybe a higher probability that they'd refuse; this shouldn't be a definitive no

2) i don't like that dance, i'd prefer something like the belly dance proposed by AFT.

1. Do not esclude married men to accept the offer. Much better to make them, if possible, more difficult to accept (maybe a need for higher arousal level, or a very high speechcraft level for the player).

2. I like the dance, not the music (probably not to be care on). The ideal thing could be to have a MCM choice about dance type and, maybe, music type. (Only if not too much work).

Suggestion, if possible:

I always dreamed to have a SexLab based mod that allows me to set "inside the mod itself, MCM" which animation/ animations I like to see. Without care about they are set as aggressive or not in the main sexlab menu. Maybe grouped, like:

- BJ ---> you can set your preferred one, or two max.

- Vaginal ----> three choices max.

- Anal -------> two choices max.

I think if you want to add something to the game where the community is split on the decision, you should turn it into an mcm option if it's possible. So for the married NPCs thing, there would be an option that says "Tougher spouses" which when enabled would make it more difficult to recruit married NPCs.

Also I don't know if this has been suggested, but when you convince someone to work for you is there a way possible to make them wear "work clothes" while on the job? I ask because the way I play this game is that I use SexoutSubmit to capture bandits and make them work as prostitutes but I don't want them hooking in full armor. Maybe somekind of limited inventory management for hookers? Don't know if it would be possible but thanks for reading.

No.

No, because it's laughably bad.

at higher levels of skill 50+ clients, the quest keeps breaking. I tell the girls "ill look for clients now" and nothing new happens. I have to stop the quest via MCM and lose all the accumulated money from when they were on their own.

I haven't made this clear in the Description. If the quest that looks for clients in the autonomous state has already identified a valid client, the prostitute will complete that encounter and temporarily disregard your command to exit the autonomous state until after she has completed an animation with the client. Does this explain the behaviour that you have noted?

It is also noteworthy to say that resetting the quests does not reset the money accumulated. Of course, some considerations must be made. There are three counters, one for each prostitute. Each of the prostitute slots fill from 1 to 3; their money counters are attached to the slots, not the individual Actors who fill the slots. For example, consider the scenario where you hired three prostitutes in the order Actor1, Actor2, and Actor 3, and allowed Actor1 to earn 100 gold, Actor2 to earn 200 gold, and Actor3 to earn 300 gold. Notice that the Actor1 would act as your first prostitute, Actor2 would act as your second prostitute, and Actor3 would at as your third prostitute. The money counters would be attached accordingly. Now consider that you reset the quests through the MCM, thereby dismissing the prostitutes without cashing out. You then rehire them in the order Actor2, Actor3, and Actor1. By the principles described above, Actor2 now fills the first prostitute slot, Actor3 fills the second, and Actor 1 fills the third. Since the money counters are attached to the respective prostitute slot, not the Actor, cashing out from Actor1 now yields 300 gold, cashing out from Actor2 yields 100 gold, and Actor3 yields 200 gold.

Regarding the questions I asked, which received helpful responses I might add:

1) I asked to see if this was particularly important to users, especially for immersion. Some people didn't like it at all; others were interested to see if I could involve some degree of complexity, such as a speech check. I personally hate the idea. While some might say its not immersive, I like to play a game where I am as in control of things as much as possible. I decided that if people really wanted it, I would just add it as a feature where married people would just reject you all the time, regardless of other conditions. I even thought about having Mayor Rob Ford voice the married male rejection dialogue (I'm not sure how well he is known outside of North America, however). But most people either did not like the idea or were more or less on the fence, so I won't add it.

2) I asked this because most of the dances already included are moderate-fast paced and I wasn't sure if some people might be interested in something slower-paced. Generally, people didn't like it, so I certainly will not include it.

Regarding some updates on what I'm doing:

- I am continuing developments without the Thief dialogue fix, because, fingers crossed, the USKP team will take care of it. As it turns out, it may cause some minor issues in the Vanilla game too. Again, thank you to inicial44 for pointing this out.

- I have reorganized some of the options in the MCM menu just because some of the options related to both PC and NPC prostitution, so now it's just under "General".

- I changed the "Enable Female PC Prostitution" option to "Enable PC Prostitution", as it now applies to both sexes.

- I have added an MCM option to temporarily disable most of this mod's dialogue.

- I am going to look into Puppet Master as I promised.

- I am going to fix a simple (but very significant) grammar mistake I made. I'm so glad that I heard about this grammar point in a writing class. "Perhaps, you can enjoy the company of my friend, [prostitute's name here]" should actually be "Perhaps, you can enjoy the company of my friend [prostitute's name here]". Why is one comma so important? The first is restrictive, indicating that the player has only one friend (nobody wants to have only one friend, especially because this mod lets you have three); the second is not.

TDF - your updates are great. Thank you. I was wondering when it will be possible to join male prostitution too. Now you did it. I'm thrilled. Also I love your idea to join/combine your mod with Puppet Master. I love that mod. HeroM did a great job just as you did with this one and I'm sure that you will do a great job again. Thanks.

@Pinute: I have looked briefly at Puppet Master and have not been able to identify any way to identify Puppets other than forcing a dependency on that mod unfortunately. My recommendation is that, when you hire the puppet as a prostitute, you lower the cost of hiring to 25 gold. I can even allow settings as low as 0 gold if that is necessary.

@greenguy: I am very afraid of the conflicts that inventory management might cause, especially with custom followers with custom follower scripts that I have no way of identifying.

@Pinute: I have looked briefly at Puppet Master and have not been able to identify any way to identify Puppets other than forcing a dependency on that mod unfortunately. My recommendation is that, when you hire the puppet as a prostitute, you lower the cost of hiring to 25 gold. I can even allow settings as low as 0 gold if that is necessary.

@greenguy: I am very afraid of the conflicts that inventory management might cause, especially with custom followers with custom follower scripts that I have no way of identifying.

Thanks for taking a look - I thought it was a long shot.