So im kind of lost and didn't find anything helpfull while searching through this topic.

I started a new game (with Skyrim Unbound), went to his cellar, he "casts his first spell" on me, then i ask him if he can teach me this spell and he tells me to go mo the Temple of Dibella to get some training or something like that.

So i went to Markath an did the quest where you have to go to eather Rorikstead or Karthwasten to "help" someone there. The Quest showed up in the Journal, worked fine and was completet with reciving the Dibellas Boon thing. At least i think this is what Angrim mentioned since i didn't remember that Sisterhood of Dibella added such a Quest.

Speaking of which i have Sisterhood of Dibella installed and also done the Sybil Quest and collectet 10 Marksof Dibella.

I went back to Angrim but when i asked him again to teach me the spell but he still tells me to go to Markath. So i went out and done some other quests and now the only Dialogue option is to aks him to renew the spell but not to teach it to me.

No quest ever started form speaking with Angrim and i learned no spell form him. When i ask him to renew the spell the scene plays fine and i get the Manaboost. The quests from the Books in the cellar start, but i don't want to do them befor any Quest form Angrim since they are only sidequest as far as i understand.

I got the same problem. I keep talking with Angrim but no quest starts. He tells me to go to Markath and Arcadia but I got no quest.

It is somehow based on time, and also number of times visiting Angrim, I believe. The quest makes it very hard for you to "rush" through it. Go to him, go do something else. Go to him, do something else. Etc. Etc. Eventually you will progress.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a little problem playing the mod. When I reach the point where Angrim puts those plugs into your belt, I can't leave the cell anymore... always crashing. It also crashes when saving as soon as the plugs and belt are equipped. Strangely it works fine if I don't play further where I only have the belt. Somebody knows how to fix this?

update: The problem seems to be the saving of the game after the plugs are equipped. COC works. As soon as the game is saved ... ctd

I'm having the same issue. I know it's the plugs because if you don't ask Angrim to remove the chains (and put the belt w/ plugs back on) you can leave  the cell and/or save game without a CTD.  I tried reloading Zaz (v61 and v0611 Patch) and it let me leave with the plugs!  Unfortunately, when I restarted the game the next day I got the CTD again. 

• 1 month later...

If I remember correctly, there are 3 possible endings to this mod, and in one of them the PC becomes a succubus.  You can learn some of the spells and then just quit visiting Angrim, in which case you can just use the spells you've learned.  I've never tried PSQ, so I don't know if it's compatible. 

• 2 weeks later...

If I got turned into a ghost, is there any way to reverse that without console commands? I don't want to be a ghost :P but at the same time I'm perfectly fine dealing with it if I know that down the line I can reverse it.

If you look at the posts since the February update, there's some instructions for how to do the reversal. There's an in quest item for it, but if it doesn't work I remember reading about a console command. 

No, there's no mod event to trigger those effects.  But it wouldn't be hard for me to add one.

would be nice if you did, i want to make succubus milk from mme to make player succubus when she drinks milk

something like deadly drain:

if akTarget == PlayerRef && MilkQ.MilkSuccubusTransform 
		if MilkQ.Plugin_PSQ
			if (Game.GetFormFromFile(0xDAF, "PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm") as GlobalVariable).GetValue() == 0
				MilkQ.PSQ.BecomeSuccubus()
			endif
		endif
		SendModEvent("HoSLDD_GivePlayerPowers")		;Sexlab Deadly Drain
	endif

Hey, great mod, and I appreciate the idea of being purposefully vague about a lot of things in ways Skyrim itself should have been.  Requiring people to pay attention and punishing them for overlooking things and whatnot.

So here's my issue right now:  I have the spells Drink Soul and Drink Magic.  I equip them into my hand.  I try to cast them.  They use a bit of mana but there is no animation and they seem to have no effect. 

I can't tell whether it's supposed to be this way and these spells aren't usable until a later point in the story, or whether this is some kind of bug or mod conflict that is preventing the spells from working as intended. 

So if someone could gently nudge me in one direction or the other I would appreciate it.

Hey, great mod, and I appreciate the idea of being purposefully vague about a lot of things in ways Skyrim itself should have been.  Requiring people to pay attention and punishing them for overlooking things and whatnot.

So here's my issue right now:  I have the spells Drink Soul and Drink Magic.  I equip them into my hand.  I try to cast them.  They use a bit of mana but there is no animation and they seem to have no effect. 

I can't tell whether it's supposed to be this way and these spells aren't usable until a later point in the story, or whether this is some kind of bug or mod conflict that is preventing the spells from working as intended. 

So if someone could gently nudge me in one direction or the other I would appreciate it.

You need to cast them before you sex someone up to get those spells' effects. The Sexlab animation/completion event triggers the spell to activate after it has been cast.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So I am at the stage where Angrim is waiting for me to not being able to handle to plugs and if I use the ensnare spell to make him my thrall afterwards nothing really happens he loses his master related options and gains the "what is it my pet" and "I need your services pet" (or something along those lines) do I have to enthrall him at an earlier stage or can I still go with the succubus ending? (as far as I understand it at least that is the way that will go)

Is there any way to play this mod without sexlab aroused? The mod description for that mod sounds like it just adds frustration and script bloat.

I tried running Angrim without it and the mod manager said the aroused esm was a required file.

1. Any negative side effects for ignoring the warning?

2. Is it possible to do CK editing to remove the aroused mod dependencies?

Is love to try this mod, but not if I'm forced into using other mods I don't want.

Is there any way to play this mod without sexlab aroused? The mod description for that mod sounds like it just adds frustration and script bloat.

I tried running Angrim without it and the mod manager said the aroused esm was a required file.

1. Any negative side effects for ignoring the warning?

2. Is it possible to do CK editing to remove the aroused mod dependencies?

Is love to try this mod, but not if I'm forced into using other mods I don't want.

Just use SexLab Aroused Redux, there will be no bloat.

Hey thanks for the reply.

The thing is, I'm not really interested in the aroused mod at all. I don't like the whole "resource management" and xp penalties system.

If its absolutely required for this quest though, I understand. Ill probably end up passing though.

The thing is, I'm not really interested in the aroused mod at all. I don't like the whole "resource management" and so penalties system.

If its absolutely required for this quest though, I understand. Ill probably end up passing though.

The thing is, I'm not really interested in the aroused mod at all. I don't like the whole "resource management" and xp penalties system.

The thing is, I'm not really interested in the aroused mod at all. I don't like the whole "resource management" and so penalties system.

You can always install the mod and then deactivate the xp penalty. 

• 3 weeks later...

None that are wholly unconnected.  The closest is one ability that's available from the priestess in the Temple of Dibella.  And Succubus Race characters start with a basic spell effect, if the mod is installed.  Otherwise, your best bet is to give some of them to your character via console commands - but if you go that route, don't expect any support.  That approach is not tested (whereas the actual quests are extremely well tested by this point).

• 3 weeks later...