Is there any way at all to re-enable key break and lock jam for standard devious devices?  I see all this talk about removing it so modders could re-enable it for their special quest items, but what about the regular items??  I usually end up with a ton of keys dropped by DCL, and I liked the idea of keys possibly breaking and jamming the locks and leaving me stuck until I could pay "Master" from Captured Dreams a visit!

Edit:  Also, could you document the difficulty levels, and describe what each level does?

1 hour ago, Jappa123 said:

Looks like i have same problem as Nazzzgul666 some of items are invisible mostly belts and restrictive gloves didnt test all of them of course 

That sounds more like a Bodyslide issue to me. Did you run Bodyslide and export the models for the Devious Devices after installing DD4? In case you're using MO, check that they ended up in a place where MO actually uses them (either in the DD installation folder or as another mod in your left panel that is activated).

1 hour ago, cetuximab said:

Is there any way at all to re-enable key break and lock jam for standard devious devices?  ...

Edit:  Also, could you document the difficulty levels, and describe what each level does?

Key break and lock jam are enabled in most standard devices. How often they occur depends on your difficulty settings.

The difficulty sliders works so that at the two outmost levels (Vanilla / Born Slave), all outcomes are modified by 75% easier or harder. So the scruipt first calculates your base escape chance (the device's settings, your character skills like lockpick, escape experience) and then adds the difficulty modifier to that. The difficulty level in the middle of the list uses the default settings in the .esp with 0% modification, the other in between are gradual steps from 0% to the max. 75% difficulty modifier.

1 hour ago, flim2010 said:

Not really important but I tried the new elbow binder.
it seem like the arms are pushing out of the binder itself.

is there something I missed to adjust in bodyslide tool?

I don't think you missed to adjust anything. The Elbowbinder (like the original Armbinder) is a model without Bodyslide set. You're probably using a body shape that has wider upper arms than the usual UUNP/CBBE bodies which is causing the clipping due to the tight nature of the elbowbinder's shape.

41 minutes ago, El_Duderino said:

That sounds more like a Bodyslide issue to me. Did you run Bodyslide and export the models for the Devious Devices after installing DD4? In case you're using MO, check that they ended up in a place where MO actually uses them (either in the DD installation folder or as another mod in your left panel that is activated).

Yes everything looks fine i can see them in Outfit studio i can see them even in game in inventory when i point cursor on them :frown: like i said its not dd4 problem because same thing happened to few zaz items also some vanilla items are invisible acctually one vanilla item leather boots 

26 minutes ago, Jappa123 said:

Yes everything looks fine i can see them in Outfit studio i can see them even in game in inventory when i point cursor on them :frown: like i said its not dd4 problem because same thing happened to few zaz items also some vanilla items are invisible acctually one vanilla item leather boots 

Hm. Maybe those issues are not related though, my guess would still be that the DD models not showing is Bodyslide related. That you can see the items in Bodyslide doesn't mean that the models (the .nif files) have actually been exported to your game yet. What you see in Bodyslide is the files from the Data\CalienteTools folder, not the Data\Meshes folder. And the in-game preview window uses different models, not the ones your char actually wears. Have you already tried re-exporting all the DD models from Bodyslide -- just in case something didn't quite work the first time or you accidentally forgot to check some items in the Batch Build list?

Also... just in case:

msg-641640-0-35650800-1508410277_thumb.jpgmsg-641640-0-18192800-1508410419_thumb.jpg

4 minutes ago, El_Duderino said:

Hm. Maybe those issues are not related though, my guess would still be that the DD models not showing is Bodyslide related. That you can see the items in Bodyslide doesn't mean that the models (the .nif files) have actually been exported to your game yet. What you see in Bodyslide is the files from the Data\CalienteTools folder, not the Data\Meshes folder. And the in-game preview window uses different models, not the ones your char actually wears. Have you already tried re-exporting all the DD models from Bodyslide -- just in case something didn't quite work the first time or you accidentally forgot to check some items in the Batch Build list?

Also... just in case:

msg-641640-0-35650800-1508410277_thumb.jpgmsg-641640-0-18192800-1508410419_thumb.jpg

i fixed it somehow meshes from dd assets were deleted and i thought all items are handled by dd4 now, so i checked if dda have restrictive gloves and i build dda items again and it worked

4 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Looks like i have same problem as Nazzzgul666 some of items are invisible mostly belts and restrictive gloves didnt test all of them of course 

I have simillar problem with zaz items it happened recently

I know Nazzzgul666 use's MO, I am sure you all have checked this, I am just wondering if it is the order in which you installed The mod, or mods, that might somehow cause a problem.

MO will overwrite with the last mod you turn on from the left side of the window.. I know is just a wishful thinking thing, that that might have something to do with it, but I thought it might be worth mentioning.

I mean any other mod you install even after DDI, has the potential to corrupt the folders, "say someone, decided to copy, and re-use and item in there mod, and in there haste, added the original item that they edited to there mod, in a dirty edit" 

Just and Idea, hey! I know  bad one, but am only trying to help...

Are all the armbinder idle animations the same in each set or did I install wrong? My character is falling about drunk-like no matter which set of animations I install and I always preferred the set which doesn't do that in the old version.

..and yes I do run fnis every time I  reinstall to reset the anims.

I have some quite weird news about my problem. Appearently when building the meshes in bodyslide there was some stuff created that shouldn't be. Putting a copy of the DDx meshes folder after the batch build -> everything visible. Putting it before it -> some stuff goes invisible, but as said, not the things i'd expect to, like catsuits and other stuff that needs bodyslide. And even weirder, MO tells me that the copy of the mesh folder is overwriting stuff/overwritten depending on the order, but nothing (except an armbinder and zarias boots) for the original meshes folder inside DDx.

Didn't try to make another bs build to see if that would fix it since i found a workaround anyways... but it still doesn't make any sense to me (even less), so still happy about any input to understand whats going on. ;) 

Hello,

I have a problem of double animating when belt events (wet padding, empty...) proc : first one of the new animations play ("you try to get a finger under the belt" and others like that), then the old dd3 animation plays.

I don't think it's normal to have multiple animations in sequence like this.

19 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I have some quite weird news about my problem. Appearently when building the meshes in bodyslide there was some stuff created that shouldn't be. Putting a copy of the DDx meshes folder after the batch build -> everything visible. Putting it before it -> some stuff goes invisible, but as said, not the things i'd expect to, like catsuits and other stuff that needs bodyslide. And even weirder, MO tells me that the copy of the mesh folder is overwriting stuff/overwritten depending on the order, but nothing (except an armbinder and zarias boots) for the original meshes folder inside DDx.

Didn't try to make another bs build to see if that would fix it since i found a workaround anyways... but it still doesn't make any sense to me (even less), so still happy about any input to understand whats going on. ;) 

Ok, now you've made me curious... Do you know how to navigate a commandline? If so, could you try adding powershell as an executable in MO, going into the data\meshes\devious folder and running the following command?

Get-ChildItem . -Recurse | Measure-Object

How to add powershell in MO:

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg.d2ff023acd1e39f4a965502172c8b6a2.jpg

On 9/29/2017 at 11:39 AM, Wibbiz said:

Nothing else equipped, LSAR uninstalled.

Problem is persisting despite trying older versions of everything.

I've also tried a new save, with only relevant mods installed.

This is a repost, the issue persists. Installed new versions

Edit: Adding original post:

Spoiler

So I've got this order

Devious Assets esm
Devious Integration esm
Devious Expansion esm

Zaz Animation Pack esm

Captured Dreams esp
Cursed Loot esp

SD+
Devious Deviants esp
Sexlab Parasites esp

All are newest versions.

And nothing else relating to DD.

Everything has been freshly reinstalled, every following step repeated afterwards.

I have run Bodyslide (newest version), left control+batch build (build morphs ticked) and sent to proper mod folders (1 batch for Assets and 1 for Expansion+Heretic).

I have run LOOT and FNIS multiple times just to make sure.

I use Mod Organizer.

The Devious Devices Assets are functioning flawlessly.

Devious Devices Expansion, on the other hand, is acting REALLY weird to me. In AddItemMenu and Inventory, objects appear normally; meaning I can see the gags and such on the right side of the screen.

When the gag (for example) is equipped, my character will open her mouth. However, the gag does not appear on the body. Same goes for the armbinders, except that she will not put her arms behind her back as I would expect.

Nothing is "inside" the body I am using a pretty normal CBBE setting and have more experience with Bodyslide than I want.

Now for Kyne's Blessing (aka Parasites) I get buffs (related to the parasite I am using) in my SkyUI magic menu. However the parasites are invisible and I have a feeling this is related to the previous issue but heck I may be wrong. Belly node works fine. No one else on their forum was having the same issue, though some shared similarities. Tried those solutions to no avail.

IN Bodyslide, I checked to see if meshes and textures appeared for most devices; they do and they look great.

Please help I've been at this "all day" and the best I could do is get Assets to finally work. I'm aware the issue is probably on my end but I can't pinpoint it. I have all requirements for all the previously mentioned mods installed.

PS. In a previous save game, when I used UUNP instead of CBBE (got really tired of UUNP but that's just me...), I got everything to work right. I just didn't have Parasites back then. Anyway, after starting a new character and mod list, this happened.

If it helps at all I am using a custom race: Succubus Race by Nikitaa

47 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

Ok, now you've made me curious... Do you know how to navigate a commandline? If so, could you try adding powershell as an executable in MO, going into the data\meshes\devious folder and running the following command?

Get-ChildItem . -Recurse | Measure-Object

Not sure if it's that what you want?

http://prntscr.com/hpa95o

I'm still able to navigate... but that's pretty much it^^

*edit: just checked, it's the same with my workaround disabled... i really start to get headaches, i'll go to bed for now. ;)

44 minutes ago, Wibbiz said:

Devious Deviants esp

You definitly aren't using the latest version, or you forgot to uninstall older versions. In current versions, this .esp isn't included anymore so double check that there aren't any left overs (like an old version still activated), start a new game again, see if it works. 

But since my problem is similar (didn't try armbinders, but gags and collars and some stuff invisible...) I still have no clue why, or how, to my understanding both my problem AND the workaround i've found are impossible. If it helps you too... i still have no idea what it means. But worth a try. ;)

In MO, right click DDx, explorer, make a copy of the meshes folder, in Mod Organizer/mods create a new folder "test mesh" or something and copy the meshes folder there. Put it all the way down so everything gets overwritten, especially the files you created with bodyslide. 

20 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Not sure if it's that what you want?

http://prntscr.com/hpa95o

I'm still able to navigate... but that's pretty much it^^

You definitly aren't using the latest version, or you forgot to uninstall older versions. In current versions, this .esp isn't included anymore so double check that there aren't any left overs (like an old version still activated), start a new game again, see if it works. 

But since my problem is similar (didn't try armbinders, but gags and collars and some stuff invisible...) I still have no clue why, or how, to my understanding both my problem AND the workaround i've found are impossible. If it helps you too... i still have no idea what it means. But worth a try. ;)

In MO, right click DDx, explorer, make a copy of the meshes folder, in Mod Organizer/mods create a new folder "test mesh" or something and copy the meshes folder there. Put it all the way down so everything gets overwritten, especially the files you created with bodyslide. 

This was a repost. Devious Deviants is indeed not part of my mods list anymore. New game, saved+reloaded.

I have the meshes in the right place for sure also. Idk how many times I checked and read old tutorials (which was unnecessary, but for the sake of trying everything...)

2 minutes ago, Wibbiz said:

This was a repost. Devious Deviants is indeed not part of my mods list anymore. New game, saved+reloaded.

I have the meshes in the right place for sure also. Idk how many times I checked and read old tutorials (which was unnecessary, but for the sake of trying everything...)

If it's the same problem like mine, it's irrelevant if the meshes are at the right place. That's the weird point about it. And what's even weirder, overwriting the bodyslide output for sure shouldn't fix anything, but it does for me. I've tried a couple of things which didn't make much sense after trying everything else, just out of desperation. And this worked... now i'm just trying to figure out why.

1 minute ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

If it's the same problem like mine, it's irrelevant if the meshes are at the right place. That's the weird point about it. And what's even weirder, overwriting the bodyslide output for sure shouldn't fix anything, but it does for me. I've tried a couple of things which didn't make much sense after trying everything else, just out of desperation. And this worked... now i'm just trying to figure out why.

I... don't think I understand your workaround.

Step by step would you explain it to me? Slowly, because it might not show but English isn't my first language and sometimes I need to read things in different ways

My menus are in german, but i hope you'll get it. 

1. http://prntscr.com/hparob open the folder

2. http://prntscr.com/hpas0c copy meshes

3. http://prntscr.com/hpasrc new folder in /mods

go into that new folder, press ctrl+v. Refresh/restart MO so the new folder will be visible, check it, start the game and test one of the invisible DDx items if it's there now. I know that doesn't make any sense, it's the same structure, the same files. But for some reason that did it for me. Anyways, i'll go to bed now, good luck.

2 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

My menus are in german, but i hope you'll get it. 

1. http://prntscr.com/hparob open the folder

2. http://prntscr.com/hpas0c copy meshes

3. http://prntscr.com/hpasrc new folder

go into that new folder, press ctrl+v. Refresh/restart MO so the new folder will be visible, check it, start the game and test one of the invisible DDx items if it's there now. I know that doesn't make any sense, it's the same structure, the same files. But for some reason that did it for me. Anyways, i'll go to bed now, good luck.

Wow this worked..........
Why is it that even when I make a new folder with all meshes in my overwrite, it doesn't work?

Some clipping for no good reason...

Butttt the mod SexLab Parasites still does not work and there is nothing Bodyslide. If this can help you and we can find a solution. It seems to have nothing to do with Bodyslide

There are no meshes in that mod's folder, so I can't do the same steps that's for sure, if one of us can pinpoint the problem please quote this and let me know!

Edit: After some testing, the gags still do not work! I have also noticed that when transforming into the succubus form, the wings, horn and tail are all invisible as well. It would seem that I have many problems related to one cause and I cannot pinpoint it; any regular armor mod works, but summons also take 20 seconds to spawn, sometimes magic in my hands behaves the same way. I rarely run into script issues. 1 out of 10 tables seems empty but actually has invisible items on it. I am not sure if you are getting some or all of these problems Nazzgul? Perhaps when I installed the last ENB, some of the recommended settings caused this?

Thank you, LazyBoot.  There were a bunch of other scripts missing, but you gave me enough info to track them down.  Apparently FNIS Sexymove was a requirement to get the scripts to work, too, even though it wasn't a requirement to run the mods, from what I can see.

My code is now compiling, but it doesn't do anything when tested in game.  I'm trying to get it to equip a device (in this case a posture collar) to the player when an object is activated (was following the CK wiki tutorial, and tried to substitute the DD commands for their Hello World commands).  Nothing happens when I go to the object to activate it.

I tested the object with the Tutorials Hello World script, and that did compile and function.

Scriptname ASDeviousTestScript extends ObjectReference  

zadLibs Property libs  Auto

Event OnActivate(ObjectReference akActionRef)
      libs.EquipDevice(Game.GetPlayer(), libs.collarPostureLeather, libs.collarPostureLeatherRendered, libs.zad_DeviousCollar)
endEvent