View File

Content Provided So far

UUNP Sliders for
Devious Device Assets
Devious Device Expansion
Deviously Cursed Loot
Sevenbase Armbinder

Install:

12-13-2015 represents the newest versions and were packaged with 7-ZIP which is why the file size is so much smaller.

I was being lazy and left the old packs up...just in case I goof on my end what with the NMM mod manager updating I had a scare with it uninstalling some of my stuff I wanted to release that I made changes too so I consider the Slider Sets without dates in the name to be "Backups"

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/24/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

What's going on with the wrist seams in that second screenshot?

I have not yet placed UUNP Hands in my Unique Race Folder.

This means that the hands that I use that I have applied Finger Nails to its mesh does not have .TRI file extension to morph along with the body in Racemenu Morphs.

Its something that I will fix later by building a new hand mesh slider for Finger Nails, I don't know at this time if I can just release that slider as it uses HumanNature Nails and Textures at this time.

Up until now there has been a conversion of DD for most of the bodies that I didn't even think of something like this would come up! Now that it has, and if you actually managed to make it unstretching and non-clipping for all the bodies... well done! I'll be trying this out soonishly.

Thanks Gameplayer for these. And on the tides of good news. I just figured out how to use bodyslide properly only a few hours before this went up for download haha!

Now I really have no reason anymore to stay with CBBE! Damn you Gameplayer, I was at Lvl 13! You know how far this is for me? xD

You  can probably change bodies mid playthrough without much difficulty! I have done this in the past.

Nice there is allready one floating around in the dd thread but this one will be soooooooo much easier to track im swapping to it now.

Well you see the thing is that I was asked directly by that slider's author to provide a slider set when he put together that I was Gamefever on Nexus and had produced so many of his favorite outfit sliders.

Notes,

A better Restrictive Boot Mesh is being looked for by Devious Deviants in our community at this time.  You may have noticed a slight off set in the pad lock and we hope to have this addressed soon.

The Restrictive Gloves have a few more Weight Paints than strictly needed, the item works fine but in the future those paints not needed will be removed.

A file has been uploaded to correct Slot data entries for Harnesses provided here, this will be needed in the nearish future when DDI makes its next step forward.

Due also note that.

The Devious Device Team is working hard to give you the leet gamer the tools to keep your girl or personal avatar happily enslaved and meet your every gamer need. 

Game On Dudes/Dudetes!

:)