I can I've done my required reading on the forum and if I understand right-

SergiousSoul plug Number 1- You can't just climax where ever and see him in your own time, the bloody thing will actually run down in the mean time?

That's been my only issue, mechanically I've seen nothing bad and overall an excellent idea. Just wish I'd know to only climax on college ground.  Tsk and my "room" doesn't even have a 4th wall never mind a door...

If someone can just confirm the above for me. I've heard reference to "Stalking" Sergious and I shan't be going far, but yeah someone telling me I have the right idea would be great.

SergiousSoul plug Number 1- You can't just climax where ever and see him in your own time, the bloody thing will actually run down in the mean time?

That's been my only issue, mechanically I've seen nothing bad and overall an excellent idea. Just wish I'd know to only climax on college ground.  Tsk and my "room" doesn't even have a 4th wall never mind a door...

If someone can just confirm the above for me. I've heard reference to "Stalking" Sergious and I shan't be going far, but yeah someone telling me I have the right idea would be great.

Sergius is a bit wiley, and his plug quite potent! You must speak with him before the plug brings you to climax (After it reaches full charge: And thus, starts vibrating) or you'll have to start the charging over.

Is there only one quest for this mod? Is it finished after delivering the 3 items to Zed, go back to the librarian and he releases the chastity belt?

This mod is predominantly a framework, that powers every Devious* mod on these forums. It does contain two quests though: The Forbidden Tome (The quest with Zed that you just finished), and an additional short mini-quest (Sergius' Experiment).

I use LADL and DDFtM so this isn't a problem for me but could be for someone not using DDFtM.

IIRC the Forbidden Tome mission doesn't start if you are already equipped with a belt, but unless you have DDFtM there's no way to get a key to remove a belt in the first place to start the mission.

Could the FT mission be changed so that Urag will remove the old belt and then let the mission proceed normally?

I use LADL and DDFtM so this isn't a problem for me but could be for someone not using DDFtM.

IIRC the Forbidden Tome mission doesn't start if you are already equipped with a belt, but unless you have DDFtM there's no way to get a key to remove a belt in the first place to start the mission.

Could the FT mission be changed so that Urag will remove the old belt and then let the mission proceed normally?

The quest won't start, but you can still find & read the book, and so doesn't prevent crafting the keys.

The quest won't start, but you can still find & read the book, and so doesn't prevent crafting the keys.

True enough, but it is such a good mission its a shame to miss it

True enough, but it is such a good mission its a shame to miss it

You can always start the quest later when you don't have a belt on, just put the book back on the shelf after reading it for recipes, and then when you're free come back to the arcaneum and pick it up once more.

THX for your Excellent work

There is a small problem,

When I use your GAG and ZAZ CUFFS together。

Facial expression is not working properly

Mouth repeatedly open AND close

I like you simple GAG

Because it does not cover the face

I can clearly see the girls helpless expression

If you could solve this problem     I wil be grateful

Using interactions to apply stuff to Lydia it keeps turning my soul gem plugs into inflatable plugs, the dialogue when i equip is definately soul gem but when i check her inventory all she has are inflatable ones and the dialogue to remove also lists them as inflatable.

Sergius is a bit wiley, and his plug quite potent! You must speak with him before the plug brings you to climax (After it reaches full charge: And thus, starts vibrating) or you'll have to start the charging over.

Thanks Min!, I know my narrow window!

I went in blind with a fresh character having done the orcs madness back in Jan. Its great but this one might need a few bits of dialogue more down the line, I tried to go in blind But its not that intuitive alas.

THX for your Excellent work

There is a small problem,

When I use your GAG and ZAZ CUFFS together。

Facial expression is not working properly

Mouth repeatedly open AND close

I like you simple GAG

Because it does not cover the face

I can clearly see the girls helpless expression

If you could solve this problem     I wil be grateful

I'll look in to it.

Using interactions to apply stuff to Lydia it keeps turning my soul gem plugs into inflatable plugs, the dialogue when i equip is definately soul gem but when i check her inventory all she has are inflatable ones and the dialogue to remove also lists them as inflatable.

Sounds like a bug with Interactions.

5 - Make sure to uncheck any slots under your sexlab strip configuration that you do not want unequipped during sex. The following slots need to be unchecked:

Blindfold: 55

Body Harness: 49, 45(Included Collar)

Chastity Belts: 49

Chastity Bra: 56

Collars: 45

Cuffs (Arms): 59

Cuffs (Legs): 53

Gags Mouthpieces: 44, 50

Plugs (Anal): 48

Plugs (Vaginal): 54

Just curious, not sure if maybe you didn't know it exists as a feature or if there is some other reason for not just including the NoStrip keyword on these items so sexlab will ignore them automatically when stripping?

5 - Make sure to uncheck any slots under your sexlab strip configuration that you do not want unequipped during sex. The following slots need to be unchecked:

Blindfold: 55

Body Harness: 49, 45(Included Collar)

Chastity Belts: 49

Chastity Bra: 56

Collars: 45

Cuffs (Arms): 59

Cuffs (Legs): 53

Gags Mouthpieces: 44, 50

Plugs (Anal): 48

Plugs (Vaginal): 54

Just curious, not sure if maybe you didn't know it exists as a feature or if there is some other reason for not just including the NoStrip keyword on these items so sexlab will ignore them automatically when stripping?

SexLab(NoStrip) actually exists on every device that needs it: That bit of the instructions is a remnant from when that keword was broken, quite some time ago. Thanks, I'll remove that from the OP.

Sorry thought interactions was yours as well (should have checked the devious skyrim thread first) will post in the thread for that mod.

Sorry thought interactions was yours as well (should have checked the devious skyrim thread first) will post in the thread for that mod.

Actually, you can reproduce this/similar bug without DD Interactions, just equip yourself a inflatable anal plug and a soulgem vaginal plug (and a belt) and you will see the squeeze option when interacting with the soulgem plug. But i think this is very minimal priority bug.

About the Sergious quest narrow window, i would suggest a shortcut (with penalties): after a couple of lost opportunities and/or bugging him many times, he offers a quick humiliating way. If you agree, he would strip the player and put her in a armbinder (maybe a blindfold too) and if you keep struggling that sould be enough to quick charge the plug and complete the quest. The downside for this shorcut should be that he keeps the player tied (cause you look nice or whatever)

I am checking it now, there are a few other things I needed to look at that I have put off as well.

Edit: The Vaginal Soulgem plug was equipping the Inflatable plug. There are a few other things I need to do / check but I should have an update on it tomorrow sometime.

Ok so I received the chargeable soulgem plug from Sergius and he locked the chastity belt on me once again. What do I do now? How do I even tell what charge the plug is at right now, and how do I charge it?

Also I accidentally tried to remove the chargeable plug, which for some reason was removed without trouble, but when I try to attach it again it says "it is impossible to wear multiple plugs simultaneously"? It says that when I try to equip any DD plug.

Ok so I received the chargeable soulgem plug from Sergius and he locked the chastity belt on me once again. What do I do now? How do I even tell what charge the plug is at right now, and how do I charge it?

Also I accidentally tried to remove the chargeable plug, which for some reason was removed without trouble, but when I try to attach it again it says "it is impossible to wear multiple plugs simultaneously"? It says that when I try to equip any DD plug.

I'm on the same quest and I was about to post the same question. :)

I did manage to get arousal to 100 by repeatedly trying to force open the belt. After that it's adventure as usual and from other posts I've read, it take about 2 days but sleeping or waiting wont advance the charging.

One other thing concerning Urag's quest, when I returned, he didn't take the book "Devious Devices; Chastity Belts vol 2" and now it's stuck in my inventory (until I console remove it).

Hi! I didn't know either. Basicly I waited a lot of standing in the college because once the plugs were charged my caracter started masturbating and if she had an orgasm the plugs became uncharged so I had to run to the guy fast or it started all over. You just have to wait.

They charge only when arousal is at 100. At that point you get ~hourly notifications about their state, and once it seems to be close to full, I suggest returning to Sergius. Once full, they start vibrating and you don't have that much time to get to Sergius.

Minor bug: Equipping an armbinder does not unequip the shield model from Dual Sheath Redux (wrong unequip method?)

The standard slot for that is 60, but as a Skyproc Patcher DSR can configure these freely, so the best wway to resolve includes having it realise that the shield proper is no longer equipped.

Continuing with chargable soulgem plugs, can I assume when current charge shown in script log -

[05/07/2014 - 12:40:43AM] [Zad]: Charged Soulgem. Current Charge [64]. Gained [4] this tick.

reaches 100, does that mean it's fully charged?

Actually, you can reproduce this/similar bug without DD Interactions, just equip yourself a inflatable anal plug and a soulgem vaginal plug (and a belt) and you will see the squeeze option when interacting with the soulgem plug. But i think this is very minimal priority bug.

About the Sergious quest narrow window, i would suggest a shortcut (with penalties): after a couple of lost opportunities and/or bugging him many times, he offers a quick humiliating way. If you agree, he would strip the player and put her in a armbinder (maybe a blindfold too) and if you keep struggling that sould be enough to quick charge the plug and complete the quest. The downside for this shorcut should be that he keeps the player tied (cause you look nice or whatever)

Indeed: That bug makes sense, and is easily fixed (Though admittedly, is rather low priority).

The plug is usable outside of the quest too (After it's completion). Such a change would probably need to be reflected in the base plug functionality. Hmm.

You managed to unequip the plug without skyrim sending the appropriate papyrus events that power the devices. The (by far) most common way of doing so, is having multiple copies of a device in your inventory while interacting with it. Re-equip it via the console (Which will not generate events), and ensure that you have only one of them in your inventory before attempting to manipulate it again.

Minor bug: Equipping an armbinder does not unequip the shield model from Dual Sheath Redux (wrong unequip method?)

The standard slot for that is 60, but as a Skyproc Patcher DSR can configure these freely, so the best wway to resolve includes having it realise that the shield proper is no longer equipped.

Noted, thanks.

Continuing with chargable soulgem plugs, can I assume when current charge shown in script log -

[05/07/2014 - 12:40:43AM] [Zad]: Charged Soulgem. Current Charge [64]. Gained [4] this tick.

reaches 100, does that mean it's fully charged?

Yep.