Hi all,

I've got the same issue as Damoriva, the mesasge still appear on my existing save (i try load after install but every time the message came).

I've got no issue on a new game.

Is there any tools to clean a savegame ?

Best regards

Best regards

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/ is what you need for that.

Also, what I did was this: Disable Devious Devices Assets, Integration, and Submit Progression (and therefore the mods that rely on them), then do a clean save, and reinstall Assets and Integration. Load the game and let DD sort itself out (including the restart for the events to properly initialize), then reinstall Progression. That cleared away the message for me, and there's been no obvious problems yet.

Updated Submit Progression. All new features mentioned by MixedupJim are included. I also made it compatible with 2.7.6

Someone edited something in the ZadQuest in the past. I removed the dirty edits the person did :)

MixedUpJim will upload the new version soon I guess. Fresh installation/clean save of DD and Submit is recommended.

Kain

hm, i just wonder if that is normal?

events count zero

i updated from assets 2.7.5 and integration 2.7.5

i need a clean save for update?

me thanks

Read the installation instructions, or the update instructions. Save, and then load that save after updating to complete the update.

Best regards

Also, what I did was this: Disable Devious Devices Assets, Integration, and Submit Progression (and therefore the mods that rely on them), then do a clean save, and reinstall Assets and Integration. Load the game and let DD sort itself out (including the restart for the events to properly initialize), then reinstall Progression. That cleared away the message for me, and there's been no obvious problems yet.

Thank it worked perfectly now.

Thanks for this mod, even if I hardly understand how things work ( I think you guys intentionally did deviously not tell us everything about this mod and its plugins (there are so many !!!!) so we are just as helpless as the dragonborn is !

But right now I have a MALE dragonborn, and I think I got stuck with some devious stuff (arms and legs things) which are equipped in inventory but not visible on my character, I'm trying to use lockpicks, spells, brute force but there is no way I can unlock them and I do think this is normal because you guys made a sadist mod for masochists players so there's no way to get free except by forging the right key.  :angry:

So I've got some questions :

1) Will there be a MALE version of this mod someday ? Is there already one ?

2) How can I get free from the devious stuff already equipped in my inventory but not visible on my character ?

3) Is this mod that useless when using a MALE Dragonborn today ?

4) Why do you guys hate the Dragonborn so much ? :P

EDIT - 

Best regards

Thank it worked perfectly now.

This should be said in OP/Description or in a Readme file ! You sadists ! :P  

EDIT 2 - Okay, found everything by myself ! No need to answer any of these questions, you sadists ! :lol:

How do you set a master?

What sort of a master? I have no idea what you're asking me.

They're almost surely asking about the leash plugs.

How do you set a master?

Well, in that case the answer is in the change log:

New version is up: 2.7.6:

• New device effect: Leash Plugs (Thanks Srende). These plugs will penalize the wearer strongly for straying from their master without his permission.

---- snip ----

Before anyone asks: No, there aren't craftable leash plugs. Those will be quest-only, and no quest are currently published that use them (though, I've heard rumors that several are in development!).

Hmmm... I'm pretty sure somebody already told you but you guys should take medicines for your twisted brain.

Anyway, this mod is a well done job and a fucking pain in the arse at the same time ! You deviously rock !

Hi, I'm having a problem.

When I start a new game the devices don't work, no message when equipping, no effect, no nothing, they behave just like a normal item but don't even show up on the character, what's more, the entry doesn't even register in the MCM.

The catch is that on an older save they work flawlessly.

I have even deleted all my mods and reinstalled Skyrim (to do a clean up and to see if it got solved) but I get the same result, and I only have the strictly required mods to run integration.

Those few mods are all up to date.

And I have also saved and loaded a game but still no luck.

Thanks for your time.

When I start a new game the devices don't work, no message when equipping, no effect, no nothing, they behave just like a normal item but don't even show up on the character, what's more, the entry doesn't even register in the MCM.

I have even deleted all my mods and reinstalled Skyrim (to do a clean up and to see if it got solved) but I get the same result, and I only have the strictly required mods to run integration.

Thanks for your time.

Did you click on "Register Animations" in the MCM menu, then save and reload?

Also, the updated training plug is evil. Now it wont even let you use magic.

The thing is that integration's MCM menu won't even show.

There is no separate Integration MCM menu, look in the General section of Devious Devices.

No Devious Devices tab appears (I know that there is only one).

What I have tried is to register the animations from an older save of a different character and don't ask me why, it now works when starting a new game. Though the new character that had the problem still doesn't work but being new I don't mind to delete.

Weird problem though.

Edit: It gets weirder, after closing Skyrim I started it again and at new game, the same problem, no MCM menu registered, no nothing. but if I register animations from another save (that already had DD) and I start a new game without closing Skyrim everything works flawlessly.

Thanks for your time.

How do you set a master?

Well, in that case the answer is in the change log:

• New device effect: Leash Plugs (Thanks Srende). These plugs will penalize the wearer strongly for straying from their master without his permission.

---- snip ----

Before anyone asks: No, there aren't craftable leash plugs. Those will be quest-only, and no quest are currently published that use them (though, I've heard rumors that several are in development!).

Well that answers part of it but were masters ever apart of the mod before?

Thanks for your time.

The thing is that integration's MCM menu won't even show.

There is no separate Integration MCM menu, look in the General section of Devious Devices.

What I have tried is to register the animations from an older save of a different character and don't ask me why, it now works when starting a new game. Though the new character that had the problem still doesn't work but being new I don't mind to delete.

Weird problem though.

Edit: It gets weirder, after closing Skyrim I started it again and at new game, the same problem, no MCM menu registered, no nothing. but if I register animations from another save (that already had DD) and I start a new game without closing Skyrim everything works flawlessly.

Thanks for your time.

Now it won't even work with the "workarround".

In short: New game or clean save -> DD won't even show up (as if it didn't exist).

Savegame that already had DD -> No problem.

The entire "Devious Devices" menu is provided by Integration.

Weird problem though.

Thanks for your time.

If you want help troubleshooting, please upload a complete copy of your Papyrus.0.log (as an zip/rar/7z/etc'ed attachment) in which you reproduce the problem you're experiencing, as well as a complete copy of your load order.

Btw, registering animations has nothing to do with the MCM menu displaying/not.

---- snip ----

Well that answers part of it but were masters ever apart of the mod before?

Nope.

Yeah, it's pretty much a "Shock collar" for mages :P.