Creatures Overhaul - Workshop - On indefinite hold

I was about to disagree with you, but then I realized you might not have some of the animations I do. I could ask their author for permission to upload them, if you'd like.

I would love to get my hands on them - as well as add them to the Daedra Sutra.  The only troll animations I have seen are the stock one that came with the original Lovers Creatures, and one where the troll punches its partner in the face instead of having actual sex with them :P

Eric

I finally got a hold of him. To quote him:

4301 has no problems and can be released.

The others have problems and I won't permit their release, unless you fix them yourself.

I am done with modding, anyway.

Mind you, the "problems" he refers to are minor clipping issues, so I might fix them at some point.

Regardless of whether I do or do not, here's anim 4301.4301.rar

Well, animating with blender has a steep learning curve....and it can even trip up those who haven't used it in a while too.  :blush:

I'm having to redo 8 animations (2 sets) due to forgetting to adjust the bip01 to the deck and the non-accum.  Talk about making one feel stupid!   :P

Still hoping to release the last couple dog animations shortly......assuming I don't make some other rookie mistake.  :(

Ok, that didn't take as long as I feared to correct.  Still made me feel stupid.   :P

Two new animations 1110 and 1111 included.  Both have the dog on his back, one with a cowgirl and one oral.

Moving onto Ogres for now.  I "may" return to dogs after all the other stuff is done.....no promises however.  I need to do something I'm really into and I've been wanting to get to Ogres, Trolls and Minotaur's for some time now after playing that Japanese dungeon game....Can't remember the name but I'm hoping to make some animations similar to it.  Won't happen very quickly as I still have very limited free time with my current workload.  

The dog meshes in the latest dog animations pack have their texture paths pointing to the asdog_blackwhitecollie.dds texture, which doesn't exist in the vanilla game, resulting in the dog meshes going invisible.

It's admirable you'd pledge to continue making animations for a game most have long abandoned.

As far as I can tell, all of the most popular creatures are still in the list, so I don't think folks are going to be disappointed, and the amount of time this will require you is nothing to scoff at.

i'm still waiting for the day when i can finally install all the mods i need to have a sexualized oblivion where sex is a natural part of the world and not something strange with magic.

It's admirable you'd pledge to continue making animations for a game most have long abandoned.

As far as I can tell, all of the most popular creatures are still in the list, so I don't think folks are going to be disappointed, and the amount of time this will require you is nothing to scoff at.

i'm still waiting for the day when i can finally install all the mods i need to have a sexualized oblivion where sex is a natural part of the world and not something strange with magic.

That is already partially in the game; AdultPlay lets you just speak to an NPC and if your disposition with them is high enough, they'll let you have a go.

Or several. As much as you'd like, really; there is no cooldown and your disposition with them will not decrease (I'm not sure whether or not it increases. I think it might).

The dog meshes in the latest dog animations pack have their texture paths pointing to the asdog_blackwhitecollie.dds texture, which doesn't exist in the vanilla game, resulting in the dog meshes going invisible.

I'll get that fixed tonight.

The NT animations are "NOT" included in Lovers Creatures 2.  Support for them is built in, but the animations themselves are not included.  You have to install them.

Now in the OP of this thread, the NT animations are updated to use the animated penis and are included in the downloads (so you don't need to install the NT pack).

When LC3 comes out, the NT animations will be included.   ;)

@gregathit

Yeah thats a great animation and very hot, but thats the only rape animation we have for dogs, it will be nice to have at least one more! but the one that i mentioned is not this one, what i was pointing was the one from fallout new vegas sex mod, where the dog hold the victim neck by his jaw and rape her doggy style while holding her.

I'll look into another rapey animation for dogs.  Won't be right away however.

Edit:  Finished the Ogre NT animation quicker than I thought I would.  I've uploaded the three pack of the Ogre animations for you guys to try out.  The BJ Ogre animation will take a bit as the weekend is now over and I have a busy week coming up.

Cheers,

Greg