Creatures Overhaul - Workshop - On indefinite hold

Ah, okay. Well, real life obviously comes first, and you doing this for free is amazing as it is. Just good to know where stuff is standing at the moment.

I haven't wanted to use SexLab Framework since I'm from time to time streaming that game, and suddenly getting raped by a random bandit or wolf would probably not be too appreciated by Twitch's user agreements and terms, so I've kept the kinky mods to Oblivion, even more so since Minotaurs and other nice stuff aren't in Skyrim. For this reason I was very glad to see this project pop up when LAPF was finished.

I should probably stop excusing my curiousty by now, shouldn't I?

• 1 month later...

a female Landdreugh !    is this interresting ?

something like that :

post-35101-0-09117300-1402076616_thumb.jpg              post-35101-0-85424800-1402076625_thumb.jpg

still a wip, BBB ready(not tested), the armor that it wears is removeble in nifscope

she / it  is also a condidate for a possible female creatures !!!

---+ landdreugh.7z

HentaiProdigy, on 07 Jun 2014 - 3:49 PM, said:HentaiProdigy, on 07 Jun 2014 - 3:49 PM, said:

That is kind of spooky. My penis is confused.

it means it / she is not succesful.    she is going to get lost in the daedra realm and never come back  :(

well it is not the first mesh nor the last  :P      i will leave the file here downloadable in cas someone will find it spooky and fun.

oh and becareful that your penis does not turn pale and fall :lol:

Vaelorian, on 22 Feb 2014 - 10:55 AM, said:Vaelorian, on 22 Feb 2014 - 10:55 AM, said:

When you reach the tentacle girl, will you give her AP?

Another thing I'd like to know is if there's any chance you'll change her tentacles to... How should I put it, 'resemble the male organ'?

i am trying to improve the tentacle mesh     but i encounter few problemes :  - a first crash with blender where i lost all manual weight paintings and mesh work (hell i wanted to kill !!!).

- the most problematic the distortion of the mesh is a little improving . i need to weight paint manualy each bone with the correct side distortion and i do not have any courage (it might take sometime and it might be adapted to just one anim).

- while doing some general weight paint test that might be easyer. i am open to suggestions about the mesh form (a dick on each extremity ,   and  octopussy with vents ?  or keeping the same mesh form ?)

As my previous post suggested, I would prefer a dick on each one. But it really is entirely up to you.

The tentacle girl's skeleton has a huge number of bones which makes it infinitely more flexible than the Estrus skeleton (which I've tried to use for a while, but found terribly restrictive). One of the best things about it is that the tentacles themselves are not in anyway connected to the body, so they can be used for some very... "interesting" things.

Vaelorian, on 08 Jun 2014 - 01:12 AM, said:Vaelorian, on 08 Jun 2014 - 01:12 AM, said:

As my previous post suggested, I would prefer a dick on each one. But it really is entirely up to you.

The tentacle girl's skeleton has a huge number of bones which makes it infinitely more flexible than the Estrus skeleton (which I've tried to use for a while, but found terribly restrictive). One of the best things about it is that the tentacles themselves are not in anyway connected to the body, so they can be used for some very... "interesting" things.

"The tentacle girl's skeleton has a huge number of bones"   believe me it is a nightmare !post-35101-0-05417600-1402184201.gif

"the tentacles themselves are not in anyway connected to the body, so they can be used for some very... "interesting" things.'         that is what i am afraid !     it means i need to do (a must) a generic weight painting, as animators might play with it, something that would fit more animations(easyer to say than to do). post-35101-0-73502900-1402184263.gif

"As my previous post suggested, I would prefer a dick on each one. But it really is entirely up to you"                   ok ! i do not need to break my head on conception, i have done already a test model, that can be duplicated . i just need some more time to test with the existing animations (i am not satisfied with the weight paint yet. still need some adjustings to about 5 times 20 bonespost-35101-0-34071000-1402184118.gif)

octopussy with vents 

....not sure what you mean by vent, but I hope that you put such a piece in the mesh you're working on.

Sorry about your weight paints, I can barely comprehend the horror of such an occurrence. D:

i know that generaly no one cares about the process !        but with some files it is just accumulation of bad things.

i am still not satisfied with it.  but i can not do better !   hope you like it !

(did not change textures files,   just textures shape )

(left the mesh simple as with more details it would be heavier)

--+tentacle.7z

I'm back from my vacation in Turkey.

But that's not what interests you in my posts, so here's a preview of a new imp animation I'm considering to make ("Considering to make" means it depends on my mood and on community reaction, so if you want to see it happen you'll have to let me know).

I'm curious, did this animation ever get finished? I didn't see a download for it, but maybe I missed it.

@Vaelorian: Thanks, but if he has left LoversLab, it probably best not to bother him. I imagine he lost interest in the animation.

@kingkong: I enjoyed several of your female creature meshes, your female ogre is the best one I've seen yet. No one had ever really managed to get the head to look feminine on an ogress however yet, but I imagine with that face, its hard to do, lol.

@gregathit: I downloaded the tried your animation and they're fantastic! I really like how they don't jump straight to the sex and they actually show the character getting knocked down and then assaulted. Planning on doing a new creature every week was probably overambitious, but I do hope you are still continuing this project!

• 4 months later...

Would be nice to have (even very basic) defensive animations for imp, flame atronach.

Sex defensive or just plain old defensive?  It looks like I might have some time to restart the LC project, but it will be very slow going as I'm going to be rusty as heck.

• 2 weeks later...

i redone  the ogre f     mesh  and this time i have left the textures as hgec base    (very little difference between old and new, just the textures uv.i realy need to look and fix the skirt !).  

now the most importante  is the head  i managed to make a new  face based on human head  and i need some commentaries , critics , anything  before trying to make it animated 

(i am not even sure how it will work if it will work ??? !!!) .

here are some pics of what it will look like  and i am open to any idea :

post-35101-0-94741300-1414787295_thumb.jpg

post-35101-0-06197800-1414787310_thumb.jpg

Nice

Commentary , criticism: The nose more flat. Round face and ears are perfect. Remove the distorted shoulder belt. ( So beautiful tiny tits should not be spoiled by the belt.) The bag and Field Bottle she can wear on the hip belt.  The body hair you add for testing? It's not the final Position ?

Wishes:  Nipple piercings would be nice.

clothes  can be removed easily in nifskope  , the bag and field bottle are added automaticaly.

good point for the nose  (i have totaly occulted it ).

piercings can be made at any moment (can be added later)

for me the hair was good enogh ,  ( the color is not good ?    or the shape ?) .   what are you suggesting ???