Creatures Overhaul - Workshop - On indefinite hold

btw does anyone still remembers what nr the baliwog contained in lovers creatures was 501 ??

Check your PM's.  All the new baliwog animation blend files and their numbers are loaded onto the mega site I linked you to.

Feel free to use anything there to create new, tweak or just play with.

Ok, confession time (I promise I'll keep it short).

I have been buried with work in RL and haven't had time to do much.  I'm not giving up, but I can't promise anything now.  I think the best thing I can do at this point is attack this in small chunks.  So the first one is to begin to build the ini files and start exporting the kf files from blender.  I don't know how long this will take, as it "generally" is pretty quick, but sometimes I run into animations that get stubborn and it takes a great deal of fussing to get both the offensive and defensive animations out of the single blend file and working (appending and all that shit). 

The second phase is bundling all the changed meshes in and building a package of them, the ini files and the kf files.

The third phase is testing.  I'm sure you guys will help with this one, so I'm not too worried about that.

The last phase is updating the esp file.  Until that is done, some of the new animations won't play.  Most will, but those that are out of slots, you will have to choose your favorite and shelve the others.  I'm sure the awesome erc1971 will be all over the new animations to catalog them and add the pictures, so it will be easy to see what is what.  Sorry but this is the best I can do by myself with the very small amount of free time I currently have.  

gregathit dont worry, really you have done a awesome job with animating the entire creature section. This is something that needs time to look good and actually to be added to the esp and the other steps that you have listed. So Thank you very much for your free time that you use for making this animations and the esp for LC3.

Keep it on ! and stay cool :)

Ok here is my first creature animation for oblivion:

SC:

post-160974-0-46177900-1454764393_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-11926500-1454764404_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-89610800-1454764412_thumb.jpg

Gif in game:

post-160974-0-46145100-1454764498_thumb.gif

Animation file:

D_ManXX2_OB_Baliwog_Animation File.7z

There is still some explanation first of baliwog it seem bethesda has made it difficult to animate due to game has allot of different resize of this creature in game the i fixed it in the clip is fist go into console select the baliwog by clicking on it and setscale to 0.8 this will resize the creature to exual 1.0 from blender then you will see it will actually no longer clip.

Happy gaming.

• 3 weeks later...

i used ipo curve to smooth the edges so it make an even more fluent motion.

When use of ipo curve you can remove jack edges that happens when you rotate certain part of the armature.

this kind of a workaround for the spline ik TDA was mentioning in previous posts. but 2.49b had no spline ik and i was not willing to learn another 100 tutorial on spline ik witch i will never use anyway.

post-160974-0-79830600-1456183092_thumb.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone up for some testing of trolls and horses?

NOTE:  nothing will have been tested in game, so this is for folks who know their way around ini height adjustments and light duty troubleshooting.  I'm trying to mass export these animations before I get burned out doing it.  So testing stuff is beyond what I can handle at the moment.  If height adjustments are needed, give them to me please so I can amend the ini files.  Additionally let me know if something flat out doesn't work.  Lastly, you may need to sub these in as some of the creatures have limited available slots open, so renaming may be required to get them to play.  Updating the IdlesAnims.esp is last on my list right now.

Horse - beta attached.  Please note, the main creature ini has not been modified.  You'll need to do that yourself.  The animations have not been tested in game.  Let me know what issues there may be, if any and what individual ini adjustments may be needed (give me all three adjustments - labeled please).

For those who are not advanced enough to do the above, just be patient, testing will be done shortly and a release will quickly follow.

I got trolls exported from blender......but still need to rename the animations and organize everything.  Won't happen tonight.  Will shoot to do this tomorrow evening.

NOTE:  if horse dicks act strange with the new animations (serious out of alignment) then replace the skeleton included in the main download with the attached "horse skeleton" file.  ONLY do this is the horse cocks are broken.  I'm trying something a bit different here and hoping that it works.  Let me know.

?

Sure that NiTransformController and NiTransformInterpolator are needed in the meshes ?

The human ani penis and  other creatures have only NiNodes.

Textures path of the horse dick is data\textures\creatures\horse\horsedick.dds.

should be textures\creatures\horse\horsedick.dds.

Edit: is the idle kf necessary ? it overwrites my BBB idle kf

( and the idle.kf and SpecialIdle_H0.kf in the idleanims folder can be deleted. )

In Game test

CTD when I am getting closer to any horses, before I can see the horse.

Reason: the horse meshes.

I replaced the meshes with my old meshes ( From my "creatures replacer with dicks" , also with penis bones ) no CTD in game.

Next problem: the idle kf. When I ride the horse and I press the W key the horse moves forward, does not stop. ( I have not pressed the Q key ) The same with S key / backward. Pressing W or S key again does not stop the horse.

And horse lies on the side in idle position. Stands up when activated.

post-3205-0-92660000-1457978455_thumb.jpg

During sex the horse also lies on the side, and rotated 90 degrees.

post-3205-0-93805300-1457978508_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-60488000-1457978520_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-74299300-1457978531_thumb.jpg

------------------

I delete the idle kf ( and the SpecialIdle_H0.kf )  and installed my BBB Idle kf.

Horse stands in idle position and during sex, but still rotated 90 degrees

post-3205-0-44166000-1457979318_thumb.jpg

--------------

The horse dick looks very crippled in idle position and during sex.

post-3205-0-14977200-1457979302_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-29979300-1457979360_thumb.jpg

I installed the extra skeleton.

Better/ straight penis in idle position.

Why is the penis curved during sex ? Never saw a real horse with curved erect penis) During the blow job ani it's ok but the other two anis should have a straight penis (  or almost straight )

Cosmetic suggestion: the horse tail during sex is always straight to the back, and wags like a dog tail. Why not a hanging tail?

The problem with the horse cock is that it is so freaking big, it has to be bent during sex or it comes clean out of the females body......which obviously won't work.

I'll post the correct skeleton and meshes that don't have animations or the shriveled cock.  I was trying an experiment to have the normal horse cock be smaller when not having sex.  Apparently this is either not possible, or I have gone about it wrong.  I'll play with it a bit more.

The idle was only supposed to be for the horses.......not sure why it would effect your bbb idle.........

Horse tail is an easy fix.  I should be able to pull that off.

Not sure why everything is rotated 90 degrees.  Again, this should be a relatively easy fix once I figure out what is going on in blender.

Thank you very much for the testing!!!!!!!!   :D

The idle in the horse folder is for horse and player ( also the vanilla idle.kf have horse bones and human bones in the idle.kf )

post-3205-0-54896700-1457998024_thumb.jpg

There are no riding kf files in the characters\_male folder, all player/NPC ridings kfs are in the horse folder.

In your idle kf are no human bones.

I have BBB anis for forward, backward ( fast and swim ), turn left, turn right, all 3 jump and the horsemount and horsedismount.

They are like the vanilla files , horse and human bones in the kf , but with added Op1 to Op3 bones.

My kf files Horse.7z

? think they are all from the NoMaam animation pack.

isn't it possible to make the horse penis smaller ?  or slightly shorter ?

But I haven't seen the animations in right position, if the bent penis part is in the body ( not seen ) all is fine .

Thank you very much for creating.

( where are the troll files ? )

Ok, I "think" I have fixed the horses 90 degree problem.  Now, worst case, they may be facing the wrong direction.  Let me know if they are, and I'll make the change to the ini file (set xLoversPkrQuest.xmeRotate180 to _____).  I have it defaulting to "0".  A simple change to "1" and they will flip to face the other way.  Let me know.  Also, the skeleton and mesh changes should be back to normal.  No idles in this one.

I'm working on trolls now, I have to undo some of the changes I made since the experiment to have shrinking or growing cocks is a failure for now.

Horses.7z

In my game still 90 degree rotation.

But meshes and skeleton cause no crashes. And without the idle kf file no riding problems. So this part seems to work.

Sex animation test:

90 degree rotation.

Sometimes the horse lies on the side. ( mybe that's a horse problem. With the original LC horse animation it sometimes happens too. I never saw it with another animal.  ??? But I have some other horse animations where the problem never occurs. Only the original LC horse animations hve the "lies on the side" problem. )

With your animations it happened once at 6 tests.

I had not started a new game for the test.  ( but of course deleted all stored animation changes )

Hey Oblivion player, am I the only one who tests the animation? Please test and post results.

Ok.  I'll finish exporting the troll animations and post those, then I'll take a look at the horses again.

Are all 3 animations 90 degree again?  Or just one or two?

Ok, here are the trolls for testing:  

NOTE:  NOT FOR GENERAL USE YET!!  RAW TESTING ONLY!!!

Please add 239, 4301, 4302 and 4303 to your creature ini file.  I don't remember if you can actually get all 4 to play.  May have to renumber them to test.

I will have too check the angle i used for horses but these creatures are special cases it is not just 90 degrees you also need to rotate so it does not lie on it's side. I do remember having allot of problems making animation for horses but that was long time ago. I will check my old template how i did it and report back.

btw what angle did you change only  z-axes ?? if memory serves me right i also needed to change y-axes.