Creatures Overhaul - Workshop - On indefinite hold

Horses: all 3 animations 90 degree

------------------------------

Troll test: no new game started, but delete all animation adjustment saves.

first test: missing/wrong texture

post-3205-0-62952300-1458569082_thumb.jpg

I changed the textures path and my game crashes.

(  :blush:   I needed some time and 3 in game tests until I noticed that there are no NiSkinPartition in your meshes )

post-3205-0-79530200-1458569316_thumb.jpg

I tested the animations with your troll mesh without texture and my old troll mesh without ani penis.

Results the same:

post-3205-0-35888600-1458569414_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-64653300-1458569432_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-74542200-1458569445_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-24173200-1458569457_thumb.jpg

Only stage 2 or 3 of ani 4303 is ok

post-3205-0-96173800-1458569626_thumb.jpg

Ani 239: during stage 1 or 2 a arm of the troll stretched ( sorry no picture)

Ok.  I should have a open weekend coming up and I'll figure out what the deal is with both the horses and trolls.  The 90 degree deal will be simple to fix, it just takes time.  Hopefully I'll have one or both done Saturday and can move exporting the next animal.

Ok, I figured out what was wrong with the trolls.  I've now corrected both the mesh and the skeleton so they work.  The bad news is I now have to redo all the troll side of the animations.  No help for it unfortunately.  

I also need to edit the esp file to allow room for the two new troll animations. So.......going to take a bit longer than I thought to get this done.  Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

How's progress coming? If you need someone to test out animations and check for bugs, I'd be glad to help. (I also have some moderate knowledge of the construction set if that helps, but anything involving blender's completely out of my sphere of knowledge)

Unfortunately it is mostly blender.  The horses and trolls being messed up set me back quite a bit as I have to do a heavy bit of reworking.  So it will be a bit before I have anything unfortunately.  Will holler when I have something to test.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

are

Just out of curiosity, are these animations and things included in this and LC2 aligned well or is it worth to get through daedasutras installation?

are you  telling me? if is it,  just a mockery of my common sense.

I made one animation for the modified mimic (tongue). It was fun, but where to put it (in dungueons), to have been unnoticed? (And when)...

are

Just out of curiosity, are these animations and things included in this and LC2 aligned well or is it worth to get through daedasutras installation?

are you  telling me? if is it,  just a mockery of my common sense.

I made one animation for the modified mimic (tongue). It was fun, but where to put it (in dungueons), to have been unnoticed? (And when)...

eh not about that, mostly the other thing in first page. Asking it because getting those daedrasutra stuff applied takes forever

Nothing in this thread is in LC2.0.  

This thread is a WIP of overhauling LC2.0.

What is in this thread "may" or may not" be in the daedra sutra.  I don't maintain that mod, so I have no way of knowing what version of what is in it.

The animations in LC2.0 pretty much should be dead on alignment wise, unless you are using a non-standard height race (meaning it is configured for imperials, so anything taller or shorter will be off slightly).  However, alignment adjustment is easy to do via the 0-9 buttons at the top of your keyboard.  LC2.0's last overhaul was done prior to me doing the LAPF so most of the animations are pretty old.  

LC3.0 is currently on hold.  Between my new job and other RL stuff I have not had any time to devote to it.  I'm hoping that will change in the fall, but no promises.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...