Creatures Overhaul - Workshop - On indefinite hold

I don't mess with scaling at all as all kinds of things can happen (99% of them bad).  I use the meshes and skeletons "as they are" and have animated accordingly.  

As it is, I've already got more than I can handle just getting LC3 done.  At this point, I'm not going to start trying to master scaling in blender.  Sorry.

1 Quick question and 1 Plea for Assistance, how up-to-date are the animations and such on the first post of this thread? Would it be better to Get the Daedra Sutra Creature Animations for now and wait for LC3 or Download the ones on the First Post? Just want to make sure, that's all. XD

Now for the plea, I downloaded and installed the Dog Animation on the first post and now all dogs have floating purple heads and floating dicks, the rest of their bodies are invisible, Any reason why this is happening? I Also have LBGW if that helps. And if I'm posting this in the wrong section I do apologize and I'll gladly move it to the Technical Support Forum :)

By the way I love your Festive Prodile Pic Gregathit :D

In the dog folder ( first post ) are the wrong meshes ( collie instead of dog )

But if you have LoversBitch you have the textures the collie use....so you should not have a purple head ( missing texture)

delete the meshes dogbody.nif, dogeyes01.nif and doghead.nif. (in  meshes\creatures\dog\ )

Keep the skeleton.nif and the dogd.nif ( that are the new files with animated penis )

And if you want all LoversBitch dogs with the new animated penis meshes install my replacer "Creatures Overhaul - Workshop LBGWDogs.7z"

or better install the "LBGW 1.51 BB LC3 esp and readme.7z" ( also all animated penis meshes included.... :dodgy: should I rename it to ""LBGW 1.51 BB LC3 esp, meshes and readme.7z"  ?  )

( LoversBitch download page )

In the dog folder ( first post ) are the wrong meshes ( collie instead of dog )

But if you have LoversBitch you have the textures the collie use....so you should not have a purple head ( missing texture)

delete the meshes dogbody.nif, dogeyes01.nif and doghead.nif. (in  meshes\creatures\dog\ )

Keep the skeleton.nif and the dogd.nif ( that are the new files with animated penis )

And if you want all LoversBitch dogs with the new animated penis meshes install my replacer "Creatures Overhaul - Workshop LBGWDogs.7z"

or better install the "LBGW 1.51 BB LC3 esp and readme.7z" ( also all animated penis meshes included.... :dodgy: should I rename it to ""LBGW 1.51 BB LC3 esp, meshes and readme.7z"  ?  )

( LoversBitch download page )

Yeaaaup That fixed it, Thanks for the Help :D

And yes Maybe you should rename it to that, I'l be honest when I first saw it I thought it was just a .esp XD

Update on Lovers Creatures Overhaul:

After a long break due to work, I finally found the time to start import the goblins into blender.  I'm hoping to finish importing all of them today.  Unfortunately, just looking at what I have imported (about half the animations), they are going to take quite a bit of work to fix them up.  I'll also have to create a BJ animation from scratch, as this doesn't exist.  This won't take too long (about as long as fixing an existing animation most times).  The sad news is I only have today to work on things, then I'm out for the Christmas holiday.  The good news is I'm shooting to be back in action around new years eve.  So hopefully I can work in 3-4 days (with the weekend) of animating and see how far I get.

Goblins are my last major creature, and I'm considering just halting there.  Since we never did get coding done to allow the PC to rape creatures and I have zero motivation to go thru the brain damage to figure out how to do this (let alone create the animations for it), I probably will just start polishing things to gear up for a release.  Goal would be a full release by end of January.  "Might" be a beta mid to late January, but no promises.  The major work left isn't animating at this point, it is a shit load of CS work to enable all the new animations to actually work.  I can't begin to estimate how long that will actually take.  It is slow going and greatly depends on the CS playing nice...........which is not always a reality.

So I'm figuring 2 weeks for animating wrap up/polishing and 2 weeks for coding in the lovers idle anims esp file (hence the end of January).

Cheers,

Greg

Wait at one point it was taken into consideration that the ability to rape creatures was going to be implemented into Lovers Creatures 3? I mean it sounds like a nice functionality on paper with very specific creatures (Such as Spriggans, fire atronachs, and Spider Daedra) but all of them? I'm not sure. I mean if someone can manage to make a cute looking female goblin (And still resemble a goblin) I'd love to see you try :P

However if by "Rape Creatures" you mean forcefully rape them as a Female then I don't know either, I mean if the Goblin wants to have sex with you in the first place why would it resist having sex? I think you made a good choice to abandon that concept, It really doesn't make sense :P

If you read through the thread, we "considered" allowing the PC/NPC to rape spriggans, the tentacle witch and flame atronachs.  That was pretty much it.  

Meshes were made by others for "female" versions of many creatures, but no animations.  I'm not willing to make them at this point and I certainly am not interested in the coding that would make them function.  If someone else wants to take up the mantle on that, I'm more than happy to give them some pointers.

• 2 weeks later...

Still love this game even Fallout 4 are in front of us, and Skyrim are between us keep up the great work 

I agree, Oblivion have a certain charm to it and animations like these as well the many polished and exciting mods makes up for a good experience that I keep returning to :)

Has anyone done some animations for Female creatures yet, us Fella's might like a taste the nectar from them leafy bitches then just fold em over and give em some of our wood!, then after chasing down a Goblin Shaman whip that smock up and drive home your very own Staff... that'll make em SWAAAAK!, there could be a whole heap of fun for us Cruel Adventurers if there were Female Zombies too, just imagine sucking the tits right off one and pounding so hard you pop right through that soft wet cold flesh!  

Ok so I'm a cruel and bitter pervert... but there is a reason, it was one of them stick bitches that made me like this... my dude thought it might be fun to summon a Sprigand and have a laugh.. well she giggled a bit and he cast the creature rape spell, the next thing he knew he was on his knees with a branch the size of a Nord's arm buried right up his jaxie... that made his eyes water I can tell you, and as it was in middle of the Market place at 2 in the afternoon a crowd soon gathered, the worst thing was nobody offered any sympathy... Ok he might have been making Simplicia's life hell so she dare not sleep, but pulling his leather pants up just drove them splinters in deeper.

So guys.... any chance of revenge on the creatures for the Fella's?

From me, no.  I barely have the time and patience to finish the male side.

You'd need to create the animations and then you'd need to update the esp file (which is more work than creating animations in my opinion).

Your more than welcome to give it a go.  I'll make available the skeletons and many of the meshes, some for female versions of creatures are in this thread created by KingKong and others.

Cheers,

Greg

Let me know when you want to mess with it and I'll add you to a PM that shows how to update the esp.  I warn you, while it is not terribly complicated, it is VERY TEDIOUS and there are no shortcuts, no copy/paste.  It is all handwork via the CS.  Save often.....very often.

I'm afraid I barely know my way around the Construction set... let alone handling important clever things, I fear the most I could do to help would be a little dance and send smiley faces, I will however say that with the recently installed Lovers mods it's been some of the funniest and most enjoyable play I had in Oblivion for a very long time... for that I thank all you guys for your ideas and your commitment :D

Simplicia the Slow just hates my new hobby :lol:

Well, I made "some" progress on goblins.  Good news is the NT animation is done.  Bad news is all the other animations need extensive rework.  I managed to finish several stages of the reworked 2004 and I think it looks pretty good.  That leaves 2 stages left to finish this animation and I still need to rework all stages of 2002 and 2003.  With these redone animations, and the addition of a BJ animation (complete) I think goblins will have enough animations.

That said, I'm going to stop with goblins as far as animations and start working on the scripting/CS work.  I'll build in some future  support for adding animations so that creatures that didn't make this round can get some loving in the future.  This will help push the vast majority of the overhaul out and make it easy for others (or myself at a later date) to make mesh/texture/animation patches to cover anything that was missed or ignored.  I'm a bit burned out right now and it is getting harder and harder to find the huge amount of time to make mods like this.  I'm still shooting to make the end of Jan release, and this will help me do that.  Sorry to those that wanted more, but what is coming will be a major improvement to the current animations, or at least I think it will.  

This will be the last update from me until the release (or perhaps a beta for testing).

Cheers,

Greg

• 3 weeks later...
Creatures remaining to be done:
Spoiler 
FlameAT
Spriggan
Tentacle

The below will only have the tweaked NT animation due to their limited appearance in the game:
Juggylag
Land Dreugh
Gnarl
Elytra

The blow are not likely to get any new animations due to lack of time:
Hitode
Mushroom

This may change at a later date.....but it is unlikely.

I was wondering does Jiggalag even have a penis model ?? I know remember they used the sword for sexacts right ??

Gregathit i was wondering do you have an image available for your new animations ?? i think i will be reinstalling lovers creatures to see what animations still needs fixing or create new once from scratch.